A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Shawn watched the rest of the tournament with ease. Now that Carter had fought he had no one to get upset over should something go wrong. Chris was also in the tournament but as an expert swordsman and was mainly there to help weed out the weaklings. By sundown the first round was over and they had their elite twelve that would be staying in the castle.

Shawn followed behind the king and stood by his side as the top twelve were led into the castle. Husky as well as other members of the staff were to show each warrior to their rooms. There would be two to a room on the west wing of the castle. They would not be permitted to wander anywhere else in the castle unless it was the ballroom, dining hall, sitting room, or any of the restrooms. Otherwise they were restricted to the west wing for Hunter did not want any of them near his queen.

John Layfield waited until all twelve men were inside the castle before he started naming names and room assignments. "Nathaniel Rosewood and David Otunga! Carter Lacroix and Christopher Jericho!" Shawn listened quietly wishing they would hurry so he could eat. He was feeling faint and longed to get out of his clothes into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Nolee's stomach dropped. She hadn't counted on having to share a room with anyone. She looked at this man, African in descent apparently, before extending her hand with a smile on her face. Doing her best to sound like a young man she disguised her voice. "Nice to meet you David. I'm Nathanial. Looks to me as if we shall be sharing a room together."

Carter smiled when he heard the name Chris Jericho. The man was a legendary knight, one that Carter admired for years. He supposed the man was in the tournament to make sure only the best survived. He nodded polietly with a smile on his face. "It's an honor to meet you sir. Names Carter Lacroix. There's no need to tell me who you are. Everyone knows who you are."

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 pm

David was a little beside himself. He'd made through round one with ease. His opponent was some little guy named Evan. Kid never stood a chance. He nodded politely taking Nathaniel's hand squeezing firmly. "David." He looked around the room in awe as if taking it all in. "Yeah looks like it. I don't mind. I share a small house with five siblings so I'm used to sharing."

---

Chris turned to the man in question, a scowl on his face but not necessarily because he was being rude. It was simply his signature look for he found many things to scowl about, the first of which being his presence in the damn tournament. As if Helmsley needed anymore knights. He was sure this was all some political stunt but he had to keep his mouth shut if he valued his kingdom. "I would say it's an honor in return but I'm afraid I do not know many peasants." Chris shook his hand. "Christopher, but please call me Chris. I'm surprised the king didn't see fit to give someone like me my own room, but I...should probably shut up before I get myself hanged."

The servants started moving while the king and queen went a separate direction, no doubt getting ready for the first of many awkward dinners full of grown men boasting about their accomplishments. "You did well for a peasant," Chris commented as they walked down the west wing. "Thought you were a goner but you pulled through. Best of luck to you. I probably won't win due to other obligations but of all the people I saw today, you were one of my favorites. For a peasant you ride a horse like a champion."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Nolee nodded, remembering this man now. He had hurt Evan and caused both her, though she wasn't able to show it because 'Nathanial' didn't know Evan, and her brother quite stress. They had yet to hear word on how Evan was doing. "Five brothers you say? Sounds like quite an armful. I myself only have one. So...where are you from David?"

They walked to their room, Nolee tossing her knapsack on the shabbiest looking of the two beds. She wasn't trying to impress David she just didn't want anyone to think she was selfish.

As Chris threw the word pesant around like it was a word to be laughed at, Carter was trying to get past this mans arrogance. Sure, he was already a knight. But didn't he see how hard Carter had worked during the first round. It wasn't his fault that he had been able to take down Kofi so easily. "Well we wouldn't want you hanged. From what I hear you're one of the best knights in the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 am

David looked around the room. For a lowly warrior guest room, it was still pretty lavish. David didn't care where he slept. Hell this would be the first bed he's slept alone in since... Actually he could not remember what a bed felt like. His younger siblings would always sleep in the bed. He had to sleep on the floor and in the winter they all slept together on the floor to keep warm.

"I am from a small village not too far from here. This is Terrah. The village is about five miles south of here called Riverknack. It's called that because of the river that runs through it and the lush sugar cane that grows there." David tossed his bag to the side and sat. "So how about you warrior. Where are you from and what made you enter this tournament?"

---

Chris scoffed. "I'd hardly call myself a knight. More like king in my own right elsewhere, but that's a story for another day." Chris stopped in front of their room door. The guards stood aside and let them in. They were the only room which had two guards for Chris was worth it. "At least Hunter had the decency to give me a room half my worth." Chris peeled off pieces of armor handing them to an attendant named Michael Cutty, short for his ridiculous last name people often couldn't pronounce yet.

"Bring us water," Chris ordered.

"Yes my lord," he said bowing humbly before leaving.

Chris took a seat in the lavish straight chair, red in color as he sat looking pretty fatigued after the long day. "So while we wait on the king to get his fix and call us for dinner, what's your story? Every man dumb or brave enough to enter tournaments like this one has a story."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 am

"I...I am a traveller," Nolee lied, sitting on her bed after regaining some sense about her. She dare not take off the cap under which her hair sat in fear that David would figure out she was a woman. She planned later on to cut it off for fear that eventually she would get caught anyways. "I entered to have money to maybe settle down one day."

Carter did not like the way that Chris held himself. It was an arrogant tone and arrogant men often got into the most trouble. "Ah, so you are a king elsewhere? Then why did you enter this tournament? There are some of us, like myself, who simply want to get the money to be able to raise our families. I have a sister to look out for. Surely one like you does not have anything to trouble themselves with." he said almost crossly. He removed his armor, putting it neatly at the end of his bed and changing into his sleepwear.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 am

David nodded. "I feel you my man. I also entered for similar reasons. i have a big family. We need wood to build a bigger home. It's kind of cramped and we're barely making ends meet."

David turned away from Nolee and began stripping out of his clothes into something clean for dinner. "Well we should get changed. They'll summon us for dinner soon."

---

"Why are you changing so quickly?" Chris asked. "Like it or not you re required to dine with the king and queen tonight and get to know your future opponents. I am in the tournament because the king ordered me to enter. I owed him a debt and my job is to weed out the weaklings. If one can beat me in the finals then surely you are worthy of knighthood."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 am

Nolee was changed out of her outfit in record time, making sure that David couldn't turn and see her in the process of changing. It wasn't that she minded, but as a woman acting her role as a man, getting caught could mean being kicked out of the tournament. Among other things. She tucked a dagger into her boot and went to the bathroom, quickly chopping off her hair before coming back out and removing her hat. "Well I can understand that. Money is tight to come by these days, as is food. I hope you can make well for your family."

Carter sighed, having forgotten about dinner. He changed yet again, making sure to look respectable before turning to Chris. "How does one like you become indebted to the king if you don't mind me asking? You are a strong warrior. And surely a king owes dues to a man who can protect his life?" he asked as the two walked to the great hall and waited on the king and queen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:32 am

David smiled a little. "Thanks. Even if I don't win it all, a little goes a long way. I plan to save any coins I come by and at least it'll supply us with food if nothing else ya know?" David heard footsteps in the hall which meant everyone was on their way to dinner. "Well guess we should get going. I hear the dinners are merely a way to scope out your opponents; schmooze a bit but with King Helmsley at the far end I'm not sure I want to deal. He looks so intense."

David faked a shiver as he opened the door leading them out into the hall following the rest of crew. "Seriously though. Hear he's one ruthless man when it comes to war."

---

Shawn was spared the sex before dinner for once. They were a little behind time since one of the rounds took a little longer than most so Hunter was more concerned about making a grand entrance in order to intimidate and be his usual arrogant self. After changing into more comfortable clothing, Shawn followed his husband into the dining hall, all of the men standing and bowing as they entered. Hunter seated him first like a good little hubby then took his seat.

"You may all be seated. I trust you all found your rooms accommodating?" he asked.

Shawn sat with his head down, interested but when it came to warrior talks and boasting, he chose to stay out of it not to mention he was afraid he'd smile too boldly should he look upon Carter's face.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:38 am

Nolee nodded, knowing that she couldn't reveal that she had met the king before this. "Well, you keep saving money. Who knows, perhaps a few extra coins will show up here and there." she smiled kindly. She knew that she needed any coins that she could raise but she knew that he needed them more. There were five siblings as opposed to just her and Carter.

As they arrived at supper, Nolee made sure to sit far away from her brother. She was to afraid that he would recognize her and be able to yell at her for her abillity to lie her way into the tournament.

Carter wasn't occupying himself with much food. He was to excited for tomorrows games, unsure what the task would be. Occassionally he glanced over at the king, picking food off of his plate and nibbling on it thoughtfully. Finally, the silence of dinner was broken by one of the other competitors. He was a young man, very arrogant, who simply called himself Ken. Carter recognized the emblem on his top to be the crest for the house of Anderson, a prestigious house that had fallen out of grace with the king a few years ago. "So m'lord...whats tomorrows game?"

Everyone seemed to look at the king, waiting for the answer to the question or to see if Anderson was ridiculed for asking such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 am

Shawn continued eating not really looking up much. He couldn't wait to get done so he could excuse himself early. He would be permitted to leave since the rest of time time, the men would drink and tell war stories. It was not his thing.

Hunter smirked, taking a sip of his wine. "Tomorrow's games will be a little easier. Some target practice. We want to see how good you are shooting arrows at a moving target. Hopefully none of you will die for you will take turns shooting at each other from horses. You will aim for parts of the armor but there have been instances where um...well...let's just say you better say your prayers tonight," he grinned thinking of Drew.

The rest of the men burst out laughing and in the midst of some of them teasing Ken, Shawn asked his husband could he be excused. Hunter grabbed him kissing him fully on the lips before releasing him. "See you tonight my love."

Shawn nodded before walking past the others headed down the hall. He slowed his pace as he debated whether or not to slip into the library and sit alone by the fire or the ball room. In the end he chose the fire for he knew Hunter would once again, slip off somewhere or another.

Meanwhile Husky began picking up dinner plates and bringing out the ale and wine for the men. "Hey Husky? Who's your pick to win it?" someone asked.

Husky shrugged. He wasn't allowed to see any of the fighting so he wouldn't know.

"Certainly not you Ken. Why the hell would the King want someone as pathetic as you as a knight?" Chris snorted. This got laughs from all around.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 am

Nolee smiled largely when she heard what the next part of the tournament was. Shooting. She had always been an expert with a long bow, even while atop a moving target. She watched the queen excuse himself before smiling with the others who were teasing Ken. Then she saw Husky. She had to force herself to look at her plate, hoping that he wouldn't recognize her from the night before. Yet, a small part of her wanted to talk to him. But she refrained. She knew the penalty if anyone were to find out she wasn't who she said she was.

Poking at her food, she remained quite while the others swapped tales. The longer she was silent, the better chance she had of making her self known. That was for everyone's better interest.

Carter watched the queen excuse himself and found that he was no longer hungry. He joked with the rest of everyone but he felt as if something was missing. He noticed that Hunter wasn't worried about where his wife had slipped off to and a part of him let the anger boil. He knew that if Shawn were his lover, he would want to know where he was and what he was doing so that he himself could join in. He smiled at Husky, nodding his thanks before listening to Chris telling tales of battles one and maidens won over.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 am

"So I cut the bastard's head off, but let the wife go. I don't kill women," Chris said sipping the rest of his ale. "Well gentlemen, if you don't mind I am retiring for the evening. I have a few documents that I need to look over."

"Very well Chris," Hunter nodded. "See you bright and early for target practice. The rest of you gentlemen. If you're game, there a great brothel a little ways from here. Care to have a little fun? It's on me since you all fought so hard. Nothing makes a man sleep better than an epic orgasm after having his balls licked clean and his penis buried deep in an ass."

All the crude men found this extremely funny. Only Nathan didn't respond much and neither did Carter but Hunter was too drunk to really notice.

Husky shook his head and continued clearing the table. Once he was done he headed to the kitchen thinking to himself that all those men were pigs.

"Psst. Hey Nate, are you coming along? I've never been to a brothel so...I'm gonna go and see what it's all about," David whispered to his room mate.

---

Shawn laid in the floor of the library, the door slightly ajar. His attendant came in to check on him but she forgot to close it all the way. Even so he could hear all the drunk men leaving the castle. He would spend another evening alone, but alone certainly beat rough sex any day. His eyes lingered on the fire watching it dance and dreaming of something more.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:59 am

At the comment of the brothel, Nolee felt like she was going to get sick. Hearing such talk of women, even if it was their job, felt wrong to her. Carter had never made such talk about anyone. With a poliet smile to David she shook her head, "Oh...I have a lover who would be most upset if I went to a brothel. But you go. Have yourself a good time with a young woman. You deserve it. I'd go if I didn't feel loyalty to...Lauren." she chose a name close to Husky's name without thinking about it.

Carter felt bile rise in his throat, glad his sister wasn't here for such comments. He had decided that he was going to get a bit of archery practice for himself for tomorrow, having never excelled at it as much as his little sister. He excused himself from the table, walking to his room. When he saw the door to the library opened, he hesitated. The room had never been mentioned but surely that didn't mean it was banned. He walked in, frowning at all the books. He himself had never learned to read so it was a fruitless attempt. But he felt something pulling him here...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:28 am

David nodded to Nate. "Alright. I'll try not to wake you when I get in. I sure hope the ass is worth it. I should probably be resting but since I don't have to pay..." He got up from the table following the rest of the bunch out the door.

Husky came back one last time to collect drinking mugs. He noticed that Nate was still there which made him wonder. "Not going to get free pleasure from The Miz's joint? I hear its the best around even if it is morally wrong."

---

Shawn was starting to get a little warm so he sat up, undoing the buttons of his shirt before taking it completely off hanging on the back of a chair. He thought he heard the door open but most likely it was an attendant and certainly not Hunter. He couldn't remember if Hunter ever sat by the fire and made love to him or anything remotely romantic.

He sighed, laying back on the floor. As he continued watching the embers dance, he recited one of his favorite poems:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
~ by EE Cummings
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:33 am

Nolee had sat back down, continuing her class of wine. She looked up when she heard someone enter and quickly looked back down when she realized it was Husky. A smile crossed her face and she responded, "No, no. There is another woman who has my heart good sir. These women...it is wrong to abuse them such. Don't you agree?"

Carter smiled to himself as he heard Shawn recite the poem. It was a beautiful one and he was sure that it was even more beautifully read out loud then it was read on paper. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat, not hoping to scare Shawn but simply announce his presence. His eyes roamed over his torso, smiling at the beauty of his sculpted muscles.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 am

Husky grabbed all the cups then leaned against the table with his back to Nate, waiting on him to finish. "Well it's hard to say good sir. These women allow themselves to be treated as such so one can't completely blame the men. I hear these brothels came about to keep soldiers from raping village women during war times."

---

Shawn sat up on the floor, turning and smiling at the sight of Carter, probably smiling more than he should have. "Mr. Lacroix. I.." He looked down realizing he wasn't decent. "Forgive me. I am...not decent. I just figured no one was here--you should probably shut the door. I know my husband isn't here but I...do not want to risk him hurting me--you, I mean to say."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 am

"But they at one point were young...pure women who had no other choice but to submit to make money in these hard times," Nolee frowned. "Surely you have a woman that you would hate to see have to go through such a thing in order to earn a living?"

Carter closed the door behind him, sitting on the floor near Shawn. "You can stay like that, it's quite alright. There is no shame in being proud of ones body and if you rather, I can not look."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:02 am

Husky shrugged. "My parents are still together and I'm an only child. I understand some folk do it for the money while others do it just for the hell of it. Ah guess it would depend on the circumstances ya know? If some women just wanted to be used that way then who am I to tell them what to do? The ones that are trying to make ends meet? Those are the ones I feel sorry for. Every woman deserves a good man; a husband to care for them best as he can and not the king's friends and their pricks penetrating them for coins." Husky took Nate's cup. "Sorry if I said the wrong thing sir. Have a good night and good luck tomorrow."

---

"I got hot so I took my blouse off. I care not if you look. It's nothing special." There was a peaceful silence between them before Shawn spoke up again. "Do you like to read? Is that why you did not join my husband and friends for whatever they're off to tonight?"

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 am

Nolee frowned, wanting to do anything to make Husky stay. Finally she spoke up, "This girl I met in the town today seemed to be awful keen on this young man. I wonder what young love is like. Her name was Nolee and she spoke of the man she had fallen for, Lawrence. She said he was a cook. Do you know him?"

Carter shook his head, "They're off to use young women at the brothel. The only ones who didn't go are Nathanial, Christopher, and I. It sickens me to think of using someone that I do not love that way. And I saw the door was open. I...I can't read..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 am

Husky dropped all of his cups on the floor. It made a loud crashing noise and he prayed to God the queen wasn't sleeping. "I--I know of her--Lawrence? She--she really has... " Husky scrambled to his feet with all of his cups. "She can do much better. Tell her that for me."

---

"Oh I-I see." Shawn tried not to let it show but he was hurt. Hunter apparently had no sense of loyalty to him. Shawn gave him his everything, his body and soul yet he felt the need to sleep with others. It was as if Shawn wasn't enough.

"It's okay," he answered quietly. "You're good company and reading isn't too hard. I could teach you if you win the tournament. I'm afraid I could not do it in a week's time. I know my husband won't permit me to be alone with you or others so our time would be limited. But...if there was a tale that interested you, I could always read it to you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 am

Nolee frowned and teared up a bit but made sure not to tear up to much, "And what...what if she was to tell you that she thought you were what she wanted. That she didn't want better, she wanted you. What would you say to her then?"

Carter smiled, "If I win I would love to learn to read. But there is some serious competition and tomorrow will be a dangerous task for me. I'm not to skilled with a bow and arrow." he hesitated, biting his lip, "I...I have heard of the stories of King Arthur. He seemed to be a man worth being king...not...not that Hunter isn't..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 am

Husky frowned. "Dude, is you alright? I hardly know her and yeah, ah think she's very pretty. Took my breath away but she's there and I'm here. My wants are cancelled out because of King Hunter. I would tell her... I would tell her that maybe in another lifetime. This king would never allow it now if you'll excuse me, morning comes quickly for me."

---

Shawn sat up, eyes focused on the fire. "Maybe you will do fine, but I cannot watch. I've seen people die and if you were to die..." He let his voice trail off as he stood to his feet. He walked down a row of shelves looking around until he found the book he was looking for.

"Take my hand." He helped Carter to his feet and they moved over to a small loveseat and sat. Shawn opened the book and began to read a brief bio on King Arthur and then one of many stories about the famous king.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 am

Nolee nodded, not letting the weight of Husky's words hit her. "Well then, I'm off to bed. I...I think I drank to much wine." she all but bolted out of the room and to where she was staying, sobbing on the bed.

Carter smiled as they sat on the loveseat as Shawn read, his eyes full of wonder. He looked like a child, learning all there was to learn and looking deeply infatuated with it. Part of his was the way the words flowed from Shawn's tongue another was the stories themselves. Of the knights, the princesses, the troubles they faced. When it came to a story of Guinevere, Arthur, and Lancelot, his mind subconciously traded the names for Shawn, Hunter, and Carter. "Wow..." he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:41 am

Husky frowned, thinking that Nate was kind of weird. He gathered his cups thinking of Nolee as he went into the kitchen to wash them. She was so pretty and yet he knew they could not be. King Hunter wouldn't allow him to take a wife yet let alone a peasant.

She didn't seem to care that much about his size so he knew she was a rare beauty. He brushed the thoughts of the young maiden and went back to his washing, feeling very exhausted.

---

Every now and then Shawn would cut his eyes at Carter watching his face light up as he told the tales of knights, honor, revenge and love. When he was done, he closed the book smiling big at Carter. "I hope you enjoyed it. I've never read to anyone so I hope my voice wasn't dull like John's when he's reading our morning report each day." He felt himself lean, like a natural reaction, as if to lay on Carter but he caught himself at the last minute. "I should put this away." He stood walking off to put away the book and hide his coloring face of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: