A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Death or Dishonor - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 am

Shawn needed to go before he either broke completely or ripped Carter's clothes off in order to commit the ultimate sin. "I'm sorry. I should...get to bed. We both should. You need your rest."

---

"Then you must be careful," he warned. "With your brother's head in the clouds at least one of you need to be smart." Mike heard the cries of orgasms fill the tavern. "He'll be down soon. You should go. If he asks I'll tell him you had the twins. They'll vouch for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 am

Carter nodded, "Tomorrow when I win...what shall become of my sister? Is she to live in the palace as well? Or will she be left alone in the village? Surely you can make her a handmaid or there is some other job that can be given to her?"

Nolee nodded, standing and pressing a kiss to Micheals cheek, "I owe you my friend." she left just as she heard the sounds of footsteps on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 am

"Your sister will be allowed to live here. If she so chooses, she can work in the kitchens or whatever my husb--whatever Hunter decides is good for her. No harm will come to her. It is only the two of you so he will not mind."

Shawn smiled, touching his cheek before opening the doors. He lead them down the hall to the juncture in which both would eventually go their separate ways. "Is there anything else you wish for Lacroix? There is no doubt in my mind that you will win, but do you really wish to stay here? You'll win enough money to leave this kingdom and possibly fund a village of your own."

Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 am

"I only wish for your happiness Sh...my queen," Carter bowed. "And I would stay Nolee has friends here, I have friends here. I have...the man I love here..." he sighed and turned on his heels walking back to his empty room and falling asleep, dreading the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 am

Morning came quickly for everyone, especially the warriors. David found himself waking just shortly after Nate, who was already dressed and ready to go. "What time do you get up?" David asked, yawning. "Also, how did your night with the king fare?"

---

Shawn felt like sleeping the day away but when his attendant came hurriedly stirring him up, he knew he needed to get dressed if only to cheer his Carter on. He caught himself, face paling. He had referred to Carter as "his" Carter. This could not be. He knew this an yet the idea of anyone else being near Carter made his heart wrench.

The doors of his room burst open and in walked his king, fully dressed for the day. He smirked as he moved over to Shawn wrapping his arms around him from behind. "Good morning my queen."

Shawn barely acknowledged the hug or the smug, jovial greeting. "Good morning my king," he answered though his voice lacked any feeling at all.

Hunter raised his brows. "Are you feeling ill my queen? If so you do not have to attend. I'd rather you not if you are not well. What if you're carrying my son or daughter?"

That only made Shawn feel worse. The idea of being pregnant by a man he hardly felt for anymore was almost too much to bear. "I'm...sorry my king. I am well. I just woke up is all."

The king seemed to buy the excuse. "It's okay my sweet queen." He pressed a kiss to Shawn's neck, the queen's head tilting to the side almost robotically as more kisses were rained down on him. He merely went through the motions. "I'll see you soon my queen. It's the finals and soon we'll have ourselves a new knight to guard our bedchamber and tend to you my love." Hunter pressed his lips to Shawn's before he left to make ready for the day's finals.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 am

Nolee looked back at David with a smile, "It was a normal night. I did nothing special except for the twins at the brothel. And I've only been up for a few minutes. You should come along. It's the last of the tournament and you don't want to be late, do you?"

Carter stood with most of the others downstairs. His arm was still in pain but he focused through it, waiting for David and Nate so that they could pull straws. He hoped to get someone that wouldn't play upon his arms gash, knowing full well that's the first thing Kurt would focus on if they were locked in a duel.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

David rolled out of bed, stretching and yawning. "Actually Nathanial, I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the finals. After the stuff that went down yesterday, it's hard to get excited about battling, especially now that I've made a few friends," he said with a smile. "If we end up facing each other, I want you to know I respect ya. No killing will happen on my end."

---

Shawn finished dressing and headed down stairs to join his husband. Two of the warriors were already there, one of them being Carter. His eyes lingered sadly on him before he was forced to look away by Hunter who was leading him away to chat with a few nobles. His heart still hurt, but he would ignore it for the sake of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Nathanial smiled as the two headed down to the courtyard, "I feel the same way my friend. I could never, ever kill you. I could never kill period. And I view you as a friend and as an equal." She clapped a hand to his back as they arrived with the other two warriors.

Carter's eyes were cold as he looked straight ahead. He had forced himself not to look at Shawn for if he did there would be hell to pay. They stood, waiting for John Layfield to bring the sticks they would draw to see who their opponents were. He hoped silently for anyone but Kurt. The strong man unnerved him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Hunter led Shawn over to the circle of champions where all the men waited to draw straws. Awkwardly enough, Shawn ended up standing next to Carter who's arm kept brushing his ever so lightly, completely by accident, but his body was more than aware of it. He forced his eyes to stare at Layfield who had the straws in a pocket.

"Alright gentlemen, listen up while ah explain everything."

As John went into the rules and while Hunter was distracted by his friends, Shawn allowed himself to whisper softly, eyes straight ahead. "Carter...please be careful and good luck." He purposely brushed his hand against Carter's taking it into his own for a moment, giving it a gentle squeeze before he had to let go. His husband took his hand, leading them away as the warriors moved closer to pull straws.

David stared at his short straw and then looked to his left at Nate's longer one. They would not meet in combat. However...

"Looks like I'll get to off me a native," Kurt sneered. He held up his short straw and David cursed under his breath. The crazy one would be his opponent, but he was not afraid. Kurt long needed a god thrashing and he hoped he would be the one to give it to him.

"The first round will have Sir Kurt Angle battling David Otunga in the arena followed by Carter Lacroix and Nathaniel Rosewood. Choose your weapons. You are allowed two. The longer the fight goes, the less likely you are to walk away with your life," he chuckled. "I would tell you more but Hunter likes his surprises. Come along then."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Nolee's stomach dropped as soon as she realized that her brother was her opponent. They stared at each other long and hard before going to pick their weapons. For her it was a bow and a small sword which she could easily wield. She knew what Carter would choose, a sword and a shield which he would use more like a weapon.

Stepping into the small arena like set up the two exchanged a handshake before battle began. Nolee pulled her bow first and knocked an arrow which Carter simply brought his shield up to block, the arrow lodging itself on the shield. He came at her, knocking the bow uncerimoniously from her hands with the shield before knocking her back a few feet.

Carter's sword came up for the attack but Nolee brought hers to deflect it. The battle raged for what seemed like minutes but in all actuality was much longer. Nolee was bleeding from her nose and her arm while Carter's injury from yesterday was bleeding again and he had a scrape on his head. Finally, Carter got a decisive blow, knocking Nolee to her back on the hard ground and placing a boot against her chest while a sword was raised to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

David watched the fight between the two men without blinking much at all. They were going at it fiercely and while he was cheering for Nate early on, he found himself near the end wishing they both could win. Both were quick on their feet but Carter seemed to hit harder often knocking the smaller Nathanial backwards, when it was all over, he like all the rest, stood clapping loudly. Neither man had nothing to be ashamed of as both fought hard.

"The winner of this match is Carter Lacroix! He ill advance to the finals and face the winner of our next match!"

David hurried out into the arena to congratulate them both and help Nate to his feet. "Well done. But you know, you'll still get paid. All the runner's up will."

---

Shawn let out a sigh of relief when Carter's arm was raised in victory. Halfway through the match he quit watching. He couldn't especially when Carter's wound was opened up again. He hoped the medics would do a better job patching him up before the next match.

He looked down at Carter, hand over his heart. Their eyes met and he refused to look away hoping his love would keep him going. The final round would be brutal.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Nolee nodded, unaware that her armors top had been cut, revealing a slight peak of something that was truly feminine, one of her sides. She smiled and nodded, going to get her prize money before looking up at the king who looked furious. She couldn't understand why. She had fought hard, she had done her best. What was so bad that he was glaring at her like she was to be slain in front of the crowd?

Carter smiled, nodding as his arm was raised. One more match. One more match and he would be a step closer to living his dream, to doing what he had always wanted to do. To doing what he believed he was born to do.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Hunter could have sworn he whiffed something of Nate that looked oddly like a woman's curves and a breast but he would have to investigate later. Besides, he...or possibly she, was out of the tournament which meant no chance of becoming a knight, at least in this kingdom. And if Nate really was a woman, that would greatly explain his or her impulsive questions at the pub.

---

David headed into the arena, sword in one hand and shield in the other. He grabbed a spear as his secondary weapon hoping he wouldn't need it. Kurt wasted no time charging at him, their swords clashing loudly. The impact of the clash sent vibrations through the steel and David found himself scrambling backwards almost unable to keep a grip on the sword. Kurt wouldn't let up though. Another swing of his sword and he was cutting through David's armor grazing his shoulder.

"Give it up David," he sneered. "I don't want to have to worry about lions either as this drags on."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Nolee watched as Kurt and David fought from her spot in the spectators booth. Kurt was unmerciful and she felt bad for David. As the steel cut through his armor, and the flesh of his shoulder, she found herself looking away. David was her friend and to see him so injured, to see him barely able to be able to fight back was a heart wrenching sight.

Carter watched the competition in awe. The two competitors looked as if they'd never stop fighting, never stop trying to get to the finals. But Kurt was more skilled it appeared and soon he had the upper hand. Carter nodded, realizing that the final match of the tournament would indeed be himself facing Kurt.

Looking up to the queen, Carter smiled softly before going back to the competition. Even if he did not win he could boast of something that no one else dare.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 pm

When Carter's eyes met his he longed to leap from his chair and to go to him. He wanted to wrap his arms around him and give him the world, but he could not. Just as quickly as they met, they were averted once more. Carter's eyes were glued to the fight while Shawn kept chancing furtive glances at his husband, wondering what had him so tense right now.

"My--my king? What has you troubled so?" He knew his heart belonged to another now, but since they could never be together he would have to play his part as the loving wife to a tyrant until the end of times.

"That Nathaniel boy is a girl, but I will not give her the satisfaction," he growled. "Surely Kurt will win this and then he and I can talk war."

Shawn looked confused. "War? War with whom?"

"Now is not the time nor place my queen," he said, kissing the back of his hand.

Shawn wasn't sure he liked the sound of that, but he would let it go. Not like he could do anything about it anyway. With a sigh he watched the end of the battle, Kurt getting the victory after piercing David's side with the end of his spear.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Nolee wanted to run to David as soon as his side was pierced by the spear but she could not. They would not let her back onto the field for anything and she knew that. Softly she prayed that he would be alright.

Carter nodded, knowing what he had to do. He had to fight Kurt and win. He had to face the man that he knew was the better warrior. Taking a deep breath he nodded and stood, ready to face his fate.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 pm

David was carried out of the arena and laid to rest on a cot. He was clutching his side groaning in pain. The medics quickly went to work.

"We need to sew this cut," one medic said.

"But the cut is too deep. I'm not sure I can stop the bleeding!" the other hissed.

David closed his eyes for a moment praying to God he could live. He still needed to take care of his family and he was all they had.

"Damn Kurt," he groaned. "Carter better win." His eyes rounded on Nate and he smiled a little. "I got my ass kicked."

---

Kurt grinned big, standing twirling his spear. "Carter? I don't believe I know you all that well. I hear you found some chamber maid to fuck. I hope she was worth you missing out on all the fun every night this week."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Nolee put her hand on his, "You will be fine. I...I know that you will be. Your family needs you..." she took a deep breath, running a hand through her hair as if to hide her emotion. "You would have been great to win this tournament. Your cause was pure."

Carter snarled, "I found someone purer, more noble than anyone you should ever bed. I speak not of them for they are not mine to bed. They weren't beded."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:14 am

David smiled just a little through the pain. "I hope I don't die. If I do, it was an honor to be your room mate." He shook Nate's hand one last time before he was carried off towards the castle.

---

Kurt laughed loudly. "You must be joking my good man, but as a peasant I guess you would not know that chamber maids are rarely pure and if you did not bed her all because of some silly story she spun about being as such, then you my friend, are dumber than you look."

Kurt picked up his spear and without warning threw it at Carter aiming for shoulder all the while swinging his sword for a double attack.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 am

Nolee watched them carry David away and her heart broke. She sighed, looking down at her feet. There was something wrong about this, something that just didn't feel right. She sat down in the seats, almost gasping as the spear was thrown.

The spear nicked Carter's shoulder and he let out a hiss of pain before using his shield to block the sword. He slashed with his own sword, trying to land a hit on the older male. He would be damned if he lost to him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 am

Kurt sneered, angry that the spear didn't do what he intended. He scrambled backwards a bit, holding up his shield. It clashed with Carter's making a loud sound before he rolled backwards scrambling to his feet. His armor was heavy and he knew if he was tired from having to do two matches, Carter was too. But this would take too long. Carter was just as strong as he so to make things interesting, he looked up at the king.

Hunter snapped his fingers and the gates opened up. Two lions entered the arena and since Carter was the one with the most blood on him, their noses had them wanting to taste him more.

Shawn looked over at his husband outraged. "Hunter! What's the meaning of this? Their time has not been long, merely a few minutes if that."

"Kurt asked for the lions," he answered lazily. "Who am I to deny him?"

"But Carter could be killed!"

"And I care...?"

Shawn looked away, arms folded across his chest. He felt like screaming and crying all in the same breath.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 am

Carter took a deep breath as he saw the lions. These creatures were going to kill him if Kurt didn't. He took his sword, making sure to keep his eyes on all three enemies. One of the lions pounced and he slash, gutting it. The other backed off, but he wasn't going to let himself get killed by that animal. He again gutted it and looked at Kurt.

Charging the older man, Carter used his shield as a battering ram, knocking him against the wall of the arena. He grunted, trying to kiss him and to hurt him as much as Kurt had hurt David.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 am

Kurt was tired. The shield Carter used had knocked the wind out of him and he was finding it harder to focus. The lions had all been gutted and now as he was trapped against the wall, Carter's sword was piercing his flesh. "Are you really going to finish me off Carter?" he sneered. "I don't think you have it in you. If you don't kill me, I'm going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am

Carter gulped and nodded, pressing his sword into Kurt's gut. "Farewell great warrior," he growled, "may you journey to the after life be one filled with battles."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 am

Kurt's groan was loud, echoing through the arena. He twitched, coughing up blood until his eyes finally closed. A silence went over the crowd before a few small claps could be heard, and then a few more until the crowd erupted chanting "Lacroix"! Carter was the victor.

---

Shawn sat there, frozen to his seat as John Layfield announced Carter Lacroix as the winner. He just sat there, partially because he could not believe what he was hearing and partly because he was afraid to react. His husband was standing applauding Carter. He too could not believe the lowly peasant had won it all but was more than impressed that he managed to kill Kurt.

Shawn watched as Layfield led a very tired Carter out of the arena, villagers throwing roses at him. A couple of ladies latched onto him, kissing his cheek as he walked by. They loved him and he deserved all of the recognition.

Shawn felt Hunter linking their arms. "Come my queen. It's time to hand out awards to our finalist and, if he so chooses, to knight our new soldier and make him take the oath."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: