A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:51 am

Carter was taken aback by the handsome blonde before him, "I...I wish...I wish to take you..." he softly said, sitting up and sucking on the pulse point in Raphael's neck. His hands roamed over the young man's body, resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 am

Raphael smiled, his voice low and sultry as he straddled Carter's waist. He moaned softly, tilting his head to the side and grabbing the back of Carter's head urging him to suck harder. "Mmm yes...as you wish," he purred in his ear. Ralph threw his head back, arching a little showing off his perfect body allowing Carter to explore as he pleased.

"Are you too tense for me to play with you or would you rather..." Ralph pushed him back flat onto the bed and began a slow rock, their members brushing and adding fire to the moment. "Oh yes...Mmmm so hard for me," he groaned, the words like a mantra he used most nights. He slipped Carter inside of him, only a little relishing the sound of his frustrated hissing before moving away. "Tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 am

Something inside of Carter broke. He felt his teeth teasing the young mans neck, relishing in the sounds of the pleasure he was bringing him. When their members met, he let out a low moan, knowing that he wanted to be burried deep within this mans body as to give him the ultimate pleasure. "I want...hmm...I want you to play with me...make me relax...and then..." his voice became even huskier, "and then I want you to ride me and let the world know of our pleasure..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 am

Ralphael chuckled at the man's enthusiasm, wondering if this guy was a first timer. He could usually tell which ones were new to this due to the way the workers were treated. Regulars usually wanted quick fucks but in rounds. Newbies were either too scared to ask for much or attentive, much like Carter. He leaned down and took the man's lips for a kiss, working his baby kisses all around his neck, strong shoulders and chest that was broad and God like.

"Very sexy my good nobleman," he purred, tongue sliding over pink nipples. He sucked on it, tugging it with his teeth until it turned red and Carter was practically hissing with the need for relief.

He let his hands roam between Carter's legs taking his length into his hand stroking all the while raining kisses where strong thighs sat beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 am

Carter hissed at the different feelings running through his bodies. As the man stroked his member, he thought that he might explode right there. He let out a ragged cry of pleasure and arched his back, "Oh...oh sir that is...hm..." he breathed, having a hard time completing a sentance as he exploded onto the young mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:20 am

Raphael leaned over him licking up the remnants of his release. "Mmm...I guess you're up for another round." Ralph licked his lips tasting the man's frustration. He could tell it had been a while but he would leave here tonight fully satisfied with the need to come back every night, or at least that's how Miz liked it.

Ralph let his tongue do most of the work, slipping Carter inside his hot mouth bringing him straight to arousal once more. He groaned, making obscenely loud noises for all to hear as he worked Carter back into arousal. He slipped a finger inside Carter for added pleasure because even doms needed to feel the pain of probing every so often. Pain mixed with pleasure often created the best kind of sexings.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 am

Carter cursed under his breath as his length was taken in the mans beautiful mouth. He let out a grunt of pleasure as he arched his hips, needing more than he was getting. When he felt the man move a finger inside of him, the pain was immense but doubled with his pleasure so that he didn't mind it. "Oh...oh Raphael...this is..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 am

Ralph stopped his assault, not wanting Carter to release like this. He would get what he asked for. With a lick of his lips, he saddled on Carter once more. "Mmm I'm ready to ride now." Ralph grabbed Carter's length slipping it inside of him just a little waiting for Carter's lust to take over and hammer him good.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 am

Carter's eyes were dark with lust and he rolled Raphael onto his back. He thrust into him as instinct for his lust took over and primal moans and grunts escaped his throat.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 am

Ralph was not expecting this and with a loud squeak, he fell back onto the bed, back arching in sheer pleasure as Carter nailed him with thrust after hard, fast thrust. "Mmmm so good...fuck me harder..." he groaned, nails digging into Carter's fleshy sides. His own member was pulsing, getting ready to explode on them both soon.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 am

Listening to the boys wishes, Carter moved harder. His actions surprised him and to counteract how rough he was treating the boy he gently kissed his neck, licking and sucking to make sure that he was okay. "Your so sweet...softer than he ever was..." Carter murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 am

Ralph was used to the pain. Often times it gave him a thrill especially since those who were often rough, came quickly. They were hardly good lovers. Merely those who wanted or needed quick fixes. He often felt sorry for their real lovers if they had one at all.

When Carter slowed his pace, taking the time to thrust so that the tiny bundle of nerves that gave him pleasure was stroked, he could not help but look confused. No one ever cared about a whore's pleasure. "I--I'm sweet?" he squeaked through the moans of pleasure. This nobleman called him sweet. He was so confused. "I.." Softer than he ever was...? Ralph wondered if maybe Carter had been raped and felt responsible for it. "Ahh...so good," he groaned. "N--not your fault. Rape never a good man's fault like yours--oh God..." Ralph felt his insides tighten. Mixed the sweet sensation from Carter working his neck, he would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:52 am

Carter shook his head as he continued to thrust, "Was...wasn't raped. I...ungh...there was...oh Raphael...a man that I can't have who was soft..." he felt his eyes roll into the back of his head and with a series of short, sporadic thrusts, found himself releasing inside of the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:59 am

Ralphael closed his eyes, squeezing his muscles tight wanting to milk every ounce of delicious release from Carter as he trembled inside of him. Ralph's release came shortly after and they both lay in a tangled heap until Ralphael peeled himself away from Carter dressing quickly. "We are not allowed to lay here after we're done good noble so please do not think I did not enjoy our time together. It is done for the very reason so that we as workers do not get attached. If you come back tomorrow you will not be allowed my company."

He bowed humbly. "I am so sorry good sir that you cannot have the one your heart yearns for. It is sad, but I fear it is not as sad as those that have yet choose to occupy their times with the likes of me. Good night good noble. I hope your troubles were eased at least for those few moments spent in heat." With a final wave, he left the room to collect his fee and move on to the next guy.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 am

Carter laid there for a moment to catch his breath before dressing and walking down to the lobby. He looked at Mike and collapsed onto one of the chairs, "How come you never told me how...nice this place was before?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:13 am

Mike laughed pouring himself a little ale and Carter some. He handed Carter a goblet and sat next to him. "I'm proud of you," he smirked. "Glowing like there's no tomorrow. I hope we'll be seeing more of you. It's not a crime to have sex Carter. I know you were probably trying to hold out for some special person but that only happens in fairy tales my good man. This is real life and nobody's worth torturing yourself over." He took a swig of his drink. "I told you ages ago to bring your sister and you both have a ball but noooooo," he teased. "It's alright though. Judging from the sounds made I trust you had a blast."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 am

Carter laughed and took a drink from his goblet. "You know that I enjoyed it from my sounds did you. I originally only came to prove to Ric and Randall that I was a man just as they were. But I enjoyed it." at the mention of his sister Carter scowled a bit, "You know it is improper for a woman to do such shameful things unless she is wed or it is her profession Micheal."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:27 am

Mike scoffed. "Women need love too Carter but if she wishes to wait then so be it. However, listen at you sounding all noble, telling me what men and women ought to do. You've pledged your life as a noble; a bunch of men and women who wouldn't know the first damn thing about staying faithful to a lover. Even the king gets around so spare me."

Mike looked towards the door. "I have not seen the king tonight which is rare. He usually comes by here to get his fix. I'm wondering if the whispered talks of war are true."

---

Shawn slipped out of his bedroom. He could not sleep and once again Hunter was elsewhere although from all the gossip he heard during the evening, Hunter was quite possible sitting with nobles in a pub talking war. He was sick of war talk and the slave Hunter insisted he bed, did not amuse him. He refused to let Drew touch him and ordered the man to go entertain someone else for the evening. Instead he went to his favorite place, the library, because he started on an old Shakespere story called Richard the Third that he found fascinating. He grabbed the book then curled up on the couch getting lost in tales of war and love.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 am

"I cannot share that information," Carter sighed, "trust me my friend if I could I would. And I will not let myself become like them. This is the first and last time I will visit here. As for Nolee...she is sweet on the palace cook.

Nolee had wandered out of bed and was looking around the castle. She found some of the rooms to be locked or heard noises coming from the other sides that made her not want to go in. Finding her way to the library she saw the queen and smiled, "Hello my queen. Fancy meeting you here in the middle of the night." she curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 am

"Yeah right," he scoffed. "You fucked him so good that even he knows you'll come back. They always come back. Maybe not tomorrow but I'd bet my last 500 gold pieces that you'll need relief again soon...that is unless you finally settle down. Even I respect you enough to know as a good man, you will remain faithful to the one who shares your bed and wears your ring."

Mike furrowed his brows. "Cook? Do you mean the round fella she was dancing with?" Mike chuckled. "He's alright looking. But long as he's nice to her, looks matter not as they say and you don't have to tell me about war. These nobles tell it all in the throws of passion."

---

Shawn looked up from his book. "Oh hello there Ms. Lacroix," he said with a smile. "I am not very tired yet though reading often helps me get to sleep. I get tired and soon the words start running together. Help yourself to whatever you like. Only the war tactics books are off limits. They belong to my husband."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 am

"Micheal, the one I wish to wear a ring from me wears another ring around his finger. He belongs to another man. Never shall I wed unless I can have him," Carter sighed softly. He ran a hand through his hair. "I hear that King Hunter is rough with his women. Have...have you seen or heard it?"

Nolee smiled polietly, "It's alright, I don't think I want to read anyways. I always feel bad that Carter cannot, he gave me the chance he had for schooling with Father Lawler. Besides, I enjoy reading about war..." she trailed off before she said to much.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

Mike downed the rest of his ale shaking his head. "I knew something was up with you and I've seen the way you look at him. It is not possible so toss those ambitions aside. You will love again Carter. It is only the first love that is hard to get over."

Mike looked towards the door as if expecting someone to burst through them. He sat a little closer to Carter lowering his voice. "My good friend. What I tell you does not leave this room. What happens in a brothel stays in a brothel. The king...is often rough with my ladies. I brought Kelly over specifically for him because she's used to rough sex and likes it. I've seen some of my ladies with bruises on their sides and thighs..."

Mike sighed. "He is not like that all the time, but if he's in a mood my ladies scream in both pleasure and pain while the guys are often hesitant to work with him. They know that as males he will be twice as hard since he thinks they can take it. I do not understand what drives a man to be like that."

---

"Oh yeah. I completely forgot that he could not read. You see he told me one day during the tournament. He came across me reading and since I was bored, I read him a few tales promising to teach him. Now that he will be staying here full time, I shall have to keep that promise."

Shawn looked over at the shelves trying to think of any war books but he sadly could not. "I am sorry Ms. Lacroix. If I knew my husband would not get mad, I would steal you a book. But... he is... touchy about his things." And I do not wish to anger him...
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:08 am

Carter slammed his hand on the table, "Dammit Micheal it's not right of him to treat Shawn that way and it's not right of him to treat these women that way! If I were a stupid man I would take care of the problem..." He growled so that no one could hear him.

Nolee frowned, "One day during the...there were no days that he was free during the tournament...he...he would have come to see me." she quickly covered up what she had done with a lie and looked at Shawn.

"What night did you two meet each other my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 am

Mike grabbed his friend's arm, shushing him. "Calm down," he hissed. "Randy is still upstairs with whomever he's fucking now. He's good friends with the man you hate so watch your tongue. It's only been one day and already you're making waves."

Mike handed his friend another drink. "I know it is not right my good man. I may run a brothel but these men and women are still human. Most are just trying to feed themselves and provide food for loved ones. Others cannot afford schooling so they are here. Hunter's just a power hungry man Carter. He let the title of king convince him that he can do whatever it is that he wants and until someone dethrones him or kills him, nothing will change."

Mike frowned a little. "How would you know if he treats the queen badly? Surely he would not treat royalty badly. It is the one who will bear his children. I hope you are lying because if not, I should poison the man and be done with it."

---

Shawn blinked, realizing that he may have said far too much. But then Nolee was his sister so surely she would think bad of him for spending time with her brother. "I...well you are quite right. There was very little time for freedom unless you count the wild nights at the brothel. It was three nights ago. He saw me sitting in here alone and i believe he wanted to make sure I was alright. He asked of Arthur and Maximus so I told him a few stories. I told him that if he managed to win the tournament I would be honored to teach him words. It...was just two friends talking," he lied, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 am

"I told you before that we heard him roughly making love to the queen..." Carter sighed softly, "The queen and I talk. He is a very kind man. He's...he's going to teach me to read..."

"You two are in love," Nolee softly said with a warm smile, "It's quite alright. I think that it is wonderful you two care for each other. Shawn...my brother is a kind man. He will...he will not hurt you as Hunter has in the past. I heard him that night...practically defiling you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: