A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 am

Carter's eyes grew big but he smiled into the kiss, "Shawn...this is a sin...we cannot...we should not..." but god how he wanted to. How he wanted to let Shawn show him how to make love properly...

Nolee frowned, "Why shouldn't we? Tis not a sin merely to cuddle together for warmth..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:23 am

Shawn cared, but he didn't care. He really didn't know what he was doing. He just knew and felt like kissing Carter was the right thing. "I..I know..." he whispered in between kisses. "I will stop...I just..." But he did not stop kissing him just yet. He needed to kiss him and to relieve more and more of the pent up tension. "Carter..." He took his lips once more slowly, drinking in his intoxicating taste all the while letting a hand slide down his chest. In his mind he was telling himself he would stop; that this was the last kiss but then another one would begin.

---

He laughed a little. "Oh it is not that my lady. It's just...people will assume I've taken your honor if we were to be caught by the wrong people. We do not need that with all of the added pressure around the castle my lady." He looked around before dragging them both to her room quickly going inside.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 am

Carter wrapped his arms around Shawn, pulling the Queen into his lap. He needed this. He needed the gentle, loving kisses. He needed the feel of human flesh against him. God be willing, he wanted Shawn.

Nolee giggled, "I do not care what men or women say about us. And why would nobles gossip about lowly servants?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:34 am

Shawn felt himself being lifted into Carter's perfect lap and he went to town raining kissing all over his neck while his hands massaged his sides. "I..I must stop this..." he said, more or less trying to convince himself but he was failing so badly at the moment. He broke the kiss long enough to close his eyes and run his hand down Carter's chest taking it to memory. "My God you are...perfection..."

---

Husky sulked. "I'm serious my lady! Hunter runs a...and hey! You are a noble too my lady. The moment your brother took that oath, you became a noble by association." Husky started peeling off pieces of clothing with a yawn. "I am tired of caring for Hunter and his ways though. Even if we are servants we deserve to be happy too."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 am

"No, perfection is sitting on my lap. You are an angel, sent down to show me what the promised land looks like,' he softly whispered, his mouth moving to Shawn's pulse point, sucking on it a bit.

Nolee smiled and changed into a sleeping gown, "I do not wish to be a noble. And if I am a noble then that means you are going to be a lord when we wed. Does that suit you?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 am

Oh this was bad. This was...really bad. This was sin all the way around and yet he decided to close his eyes, shivering at Carter's words as he pressed flush against him. "I'd--I'd like to show you everything my love. Your dreams would become my own and I would make them come true." Shawn let a soft whimper escape him as the sensation of lips on his neck started to tear through his body. "Mmm Carter..."

He felt his body leaning forward pushing Carter back on the bed. His bed. The king's bed. The bed he shared with a man who was not Carter but none of that seemed to matter as he matched Carter's light sucking with gentle sucking of his own, lavishing Carter's pulse. "God help me stop..." he whispered, even though he did not wish for it to stop.

---

Husky paused as he slipped in some loose pants mulling over the idea of being a noble. "Well my lady, I do not think it would suit me all that well, but I would surely suit up and play chess with nobles if it meant staying by your side."

---

Hunter leaned over in his chair and almost fell to the floor. The sudden movement jerked his body awake and with a yawn he started making his way to the stair case, dragging along half asleep.

---

Maryse was in the kitchen fixing a glass of water when she heard the castle door jingling. Someone was at the door so she motioned for a guard to accompany her.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 am

Carter moaned a bit, leaning against Shawn. "Shawn...if you wish to make this happen...I want you to lead me. I want you to take my sweetness from me..." he practically begged.

Nolee smiled, "I do not play chess either. Perhaps I should learn how. No, I would be much more content owning a bakery..."

Johnathan Cena, one of the night guards, nodded when Maryse called him over. He smiled softly at her and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:09 am

Shawn wanted it. God he wanted to feel Carter in every possible way, angle and form. He wanted to feel Carter buried within him among other things and just hearing the sweet pleas escape him lips was erasing any ounce of reason he had left. Shawn pressed flat against Carter licking all around his neck, nipping in key pulse places. He began to rock against Carter unable to help himself. "Oh--God Carter..." He sat up, looking down at the man who's waist he had straddled. Carter was so gorgeous. He was the real angel.

Shawn pulled him up, pressing his lips to Carter's for a kiss all the while rocking against him, his hands roaming the strong back feverishly. "You're...just right...now put your hands on my chest..."

---

Husky grinned. "I rather like the idea of a bakery my lady," he said as he crawled into bed. "I still want to try my hand at my own little shop making meals fit for a king but for the people."

---

Maryse nodded as John followed her to the door and on her order he pulled it open. "Message for the king," the knight said. "Urgent."

Maryse handed the scroll to Cena. "Monsieur...those look like war papers. You do not think ze Jarrett's have already declared war have you?"

---

Hunter almost tripped on the last stair so he leaned against the wall catching his breath as he continued the slow walk to his bed room.

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

Carter moaned, feeling the pressure of Shawn rocking against him. He tossed his head back after the kiss in ecstasy, crying out softly in pleasure as he put his hands on Shawn's chest. "My queen...this feels so right..."

"We could run a duel shop," Nolee smiled, "buy one right in the village, sell baked goods and meals." she couldn't help but think about a dream like that with Husky.

"I think that's what this is," frowned Johnathan. "I should take these to King Helmsly right away..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Shawn needed to stop this but his body wasn't having it, despite them being in Hunter's bed which was very bad, but his brain wasn't exactly comprehending that. He pushed Carter back down before flipping them over, pulling Carter down on top of him as his hands roamed down the strong back and over the curve of his ass. "Carter...my--my love..." Shawn raised his head planting soft kisses all over Carter's shoulder, spreading his legs so that Carter fit comfortably between them. "I need...I want..." He groaned, arching up into him.

---

Hunter was halfway to his room when he heard sounds; sounds that sounded like his wife. He paid it little heed though assuming maybe his wife decided to play with one of their slaves. With a yawn he pushed the door open quietly, his tired eyes going wide as he watched his new knight and his wife make out on the bed. He didn't utter a word. He simply watched quietly, refusing to alert them to his presence all the while letting slow anger build inside of him as Shawn made sounds for Carter he never once uttered for him.

--

Husky smiled and nodded. "They would get the best of both worlds then my lady." He kissed her temple. "It would be an honor to run a shop with you."

--

Maryse frowned. "I do not like zis at all monsieur Cena but yes. We should alert ze king right away. I'll come with because I need to check on ze queen before bed."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Carter had the strange feeling he was being watched. But instead of doing the reasonable thing and turning around to see if he was, he quickly shed his pants and moved Shawn's robes up just far enough so that he could enter into his lover. The only thought on his mind now was how bad he wanted Shawn, about how long since he had first seen the queen that he had wanted what they were both doing right now. He pressed kisses to Shawn's face, and moved down to his neck, letting out moans as he was enveloped into the tight man.

Nolee smiled and yawned, "It would be a major honor to get to run a shop with you. We could be the best shop in the world." she giggled and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

John frowned and nodded, "I'll find him and take it to him m'lady." he nodded pressing a kiss to John's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Shawn was focused only on Carter and getting the thing he's wanted for ages--Carter's hands all over him, touching him and making him feel like the queen Hunter failed to appreciate. He groaned loudly, not caring as Carter entered him, his walls blanketing the man as he moved within him. "Ah--C-Carter..."

Everything felt so perfect right now. It was not painfully slow like he thought he wanted, but it was not rough and painful. The pain he felt was nothing compared to the sweet kisses, gentle thrusts and warm hands roaming under his robe all over him. "Sweet Carter you...so perfect...this...you feel so warm..."

---

Maryse smiled and walked with him. As they got closer to the staircase, they could sounds. "My good knight, you don't think he iz with hiz wife now? They are soundz of pleasure... he usually makez ze queen cry," she said sadly. "But if zey are...ya know, we should wait outside the door. It would be impolite to intrude."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Carter panted, "Oh...oh Shawn..." he moaned out in pleasure. He knew he couldn't last to long. But he wanted to. God be willing he wanted to stay like this with Shawn forever, each one showing the other how much they meant to them. But with a cry of pleasure, he felt himself rush into Shawn. He collapsed onto the man, smiling and nuzzling his neck, "Oh Shawn...I love you..."

Cena nodded, "Perhaps you are right Maryse. Come, we will leave this in the war room. And then you can tell me that story you were trying to tell me about Duke Del Rio of Spain again."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Shawn held tight to Carter matching his every thrust with hip action of his own, arching into the sensation. He felt everything tighten inside and he exploded with Carter, face buried in his chest as they both rode out their orgasms.

Shawn ran his fingers through Carter's hair and running them over his neck massaging gently. "You love me?" Shawn smiled pressing a light kiss to his lips. "I--I love--"

Before Shawn could get the words out, Carter was being dragged off the bed backwards by two guards and thrown hard into the concrete walls of the castle. Shawn quickly sat up on the bed. "What...What the hell is--" But then he saw Hunter standing in the doorway, face red with fury as his hand held tight to a sword. "Hunter!" he gasped, quickly trying to regain some kind of dignity. He quickly went to work tying his robe and jumping off the bed as Hunter loomed in on a groaning Carter, who was being held up by two guards. "Hunter wait. Please don't harm him--"

But he was silenced by a slap to the face. "You will hold your tongue harlot! You dare defy me by giving yourself to a peasant? You DARE give this man to you in MY bed after everything I've given you? How DARE you Shawn!" Hunter slapped him once more before he grabbed the handle of his sword hurling it into Carter's stomach.

---

Maryse stopped in her tracks. "John..." She could hear the groans and the sounds of their king yelling. "Oh no! I hope he--oh John! I fear we were mistaken. It was not our king with ze queen!" She took off up the rest of the stairs with John, stopping at the top as she listened to the sounds of crashing and beating. "Oh no," she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Carter's fear of being watched had been true. He felt himself being yanked off the bed and knew who it was. It was Hunter. The King had been watching them all along and somehow, along with dread because he knew the consequences, Carter was proud. Hunter would have to live with the fact that Carter had pleased Shawn better than he ever could. When the hilt of Hunter's sword crashed into his stomach, he let out a groan, dropping to his knees but still being held up by the two guards.

"Oh hell..." Cena grumbled as he ran up the stairs as fast as his legs would carry him. He eventually found the room and the sight before him was a shocking one. Two guards held Carter by the arms while Hunter stood looking furious.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Shawn refused to shed any tears of regret because much like his lover, he did not care. He wanted Carter and since Carter showed him more love that Hunter had in the last ten years he was proud to have given Carter his love. "I hate you," he said quietly. "I hate you and I love him and no amount of pain you cause either of us will ever change that."

Hunter turned to face his wife, face twisted in anger. He held up his hand and slapped him one last time. "You...a million men and legions could fall for your grace and beauty but they will never be allowed to have you and i will NEVER let you go. You belong to me and because of your foolishness you get to sit front row and watch him hang." Hunter pressed his lips to Shawn's ear. "You will get to see the life snap out of him as the rope tightens around his neck until it snaps and every last breath is forced out of his wind pipe. That is what love has given unto you as a gift."

Shawn's eyes met Carter's and he wanted to cry. His love...was going to hang all because he could not control his body. "Please don't hurt him Hunter. I'll die in his place if you let him live. Banish him--i care not only that you let him live."

Hunter moved away from his wife, eyes glistening with malice. "Explain yourself soldier. I called you brother; a man in arms and chose you to accompany me to cut lives lost in this war yet you betrayed me. How long has this been going on? How many times have you bed my wife?"

The guards stood Carter up, each one slapping him in the face with iron gloves while Hunter drove the sword in his side tearing through flesh. Shawn looked away eyes filled with tears.

Maryse could not watch. She stood outside the door, back to the wall in tears. "I let him down John. I was supposed to make sure zey did not get caught. I know zat sounds wrong but ze king does not care for him properly."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Carter cried out in pain as the sword ripped through his flesh. He looked at Hunter, face refusing to show tears but instead showing the pain he was in. His face was bruised and bloody from the prints of the iron gloves and he looked like he had been through hell already. "This is the first time my king. We...I have heard how you treat him. I have heard him cry because you rape his body when he does not want you. You have hurt him. I was there to comfort him, to dry his tears. I made sure he wasn't in pain, pain that you caused him to feel. So you can hang me, but know that with my death will come the breaking of your wifes heart..."

John kneeled next to Maryse, cradling her head to his chest so that she could not see the pains being inflicted on Carter. "Shh...you didn't know, it's not your fault Maryse, you didn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 am

Shawn looked down unable to watch his beloved Carter in such pain any longer. It was his own fault all of this happened and he was sorry. So sorry yet he knew taking it back was out of the question. The deed had been done.

"My wife's heart needs to break," Hunter growled. "That would be the ultimate punishment for death would be too easy of an escape and besides," he smirked, "I promised someone a chance to rock his world. I need my wife alive for my own amusement."

Hunter nodded to the guards. "Take him to the dungeons. He will hang high noon tomorrow before I leave the kingdom." Once the guards left with Carter Hunter turned to his wife. "You...you're in for a long night."

---

Maryse listened to the sounds of cries from the room as John held her close. "He iz a monster monsieur! Listen..." She covered her ears wishing she didn't have to listen to her queen's pain anymore. "John..I am going to free him," she said. "If he finds out, I will lose my life but I cannot bear thiz any longer. He--there's no telling what he's doing in there! Carter should not hang for showing hiz love!"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 am

Carter felt himself getting tossed in the dungeon before he knew it. There was a pain in his side from where Hunter had cut him, yes, but it didn't even come close to rivaling the pain in his heart. He knew that upstairs, Shawn was paying because he couldn't control himself. He closed his eyes, sobbing. Nolee would be in trouble, Shawn was in trouble. And it was all his fault.

"Oh Maryse you are such a kind soul! But you must be careful..." frowned John. "I...I could not stand to see a woman like you hurt. The things Hunter and his men would do if you were caught..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:53 am

Shawn lay next to Hunter crying quietly in the dark. His body hurt and he wondered if he could even move. There was little blood this time but he felt like his insides had been ripped to shreds. Hunter's arm was draped over him because Hunter knew Shawn would run. Tonight was the last straw and he no longer cared about his honor or sin. But he doubted he could actually run anyway and not without Carter. He clinched his eyes shut praying to God once more to come rescue his angel. If Carter could go free then Shawn would gladly take his place. At least through death he would be finally free to look down at him everyday and watch him become the king he deserved to be.

---

Maryse nodded. "I will be fine John. Zer is a secret way out of ze dungeon. Meanwhile you should be sure to slip zat under Hunter's door. He will be angry but you have ze excuse of his wife okay?" She kissed both his cheeks. "Good night John." She looked around once more before hurrying down towards the dungeons. There were many, but she hoped her Carter was alert enough despite his pain to hear her quiet whispers in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:57 am

Carter could barely move his side hurt so bad. He blinked his eyes a few time, trying to hold back the biting tears. He heard footsteps in the dark and prayed it was Hunter. At least if he was here, he couldn't be upstairs harming his wife.

John sighed as he watched Maryse go, walking to the door of the King and Queens room, slipping the paper under the door. The Cena family had for generations served the Helmsly's and he was just doing his duty. If he didn't have to, he surely wouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 am

"Carter? Sir Lacroix?" Maryse whispered. "Please answer me! I am here to help you for my queen." Maryse was certain Carter had been taken down here but it was very dark and her candle was barely illuminating the place.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:08 am

"In here..." Carter croaked softly, hoping that Maryse could hear him. He could now see the shinning of a candle and wondered why she had come down here. Escape was futile. There was little way he could make it out of the place with his side in the condition that it was.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 am

Maryse quietly opened the door, hurrying inside. She dropped to her knees turning the tiny key unlatching his chains. "My good knight, zer iz no time. You must get out of here tonight. I know..." She cupped his face studying him. His face was red and horribly swollen with scratch marks and then his side was cut bad. She quickly pulled off her head scarf and made quick work of wrapping it around him tightly before straining to get him to his feet.

"My good knight, ze queen loves you very mush and will be alright in time, but you must forget about him and focus on getting to ze Jarrett's. They will keep you safe...ah think if you explain the situation. Yous sister will not be allowed to leave once Hunter finds out you are gone but you must get away. My queen will die of a broken heart if he sees you hang."

Maryse helped him out of the room and made her way deeper into the dungeons. There was a secret door that led to the mausoleum. They walked slowly, Carter grunting in pain, as they made their way past the tombs. Finally they reached another door leading towards the stables. "Lacroix, you must take the queen's Arabian horse. It should take you an hour to get to the first stop. A man named Adam will give you things for your pains. He iz a med. You must ride nonstop if you hope to make it. Stop only to eat and rest your horse. Pick and chooze wizely ze times you take one hour naps. If you do this, you will reach ze Jarrett's in 4 dayz time instead of 8." She kissed his cheeks. "Would you like me to tell your sister or Shawn something?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 am

With the help of the young French maiden, Carter was able to make it out of his cell and to the stables where he quickly had help saddling the queens Arabian horse. He listened to all his instructions before nodding, "Yes, there is something that I wish for you to tell my sister and the queen. Tell them both I love them and I am so sorry that I could not be around for them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: