A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death or Dishonor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Death or Dishonor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:53 am

Carter smiled, sitting next to Shawn with one of his hands over the hand of Shawn's that sat on the fountain. He removed his own mask, smiling. "Well I think that I like making sure you don't have a dreadful night. It's always turned out well for me before." he laughed.

Nolee smiled, making a plate of food that almost rivaled Husky's. "Well it's nice to meet you Lawerence. I don't know why anyone would call you Husky. Though you are big in size, you are not in need of such a rude nick name. I am Nolee Lacroix. I'm...I'm a pesant. Nothing as marvelous as a royal cook."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:06 am

Shawn felt heat go to his cheeks at Carter's touch and words. Shawn really needed to get himself together. A light touch here and there should not have effected him so but it did. When Carter took his mask off he felt his heart skip a beat. He was so, very handsome with eyes so gorgeous and a build so divine like a noble. He found himself staring and it was very hard to look away.

"I..." He looked down. "I'm glad somebody does. I'd have died of boredom if it was not for you. As long as I keep running into you I will try my best to make sure your efforts are not in vain and well worth the task of pleasuring me."

He paused for a moment, face turning an even deeper shade of red. "I..I am not sure that came out right. I meant--meant that you're pleasurable--uh...a pleasure to be around--gracious me this is so embarrassing."

--

Husky shrugged. "It's quite alright my lady. I'm so used to it now that it don't even bother me...unless someone laughs and you never did that. Peasant huh? Well it doesn't matter what side of the gate you're from. I cook for the king but I am still a peasant in his eyes so that makes two of us."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 am

Carter felt his own face turn red at the choice of Shawn's words. He knew that he didn't mean pleasuring like he hoped would one day mean between the two of them but he knew that to was foolish. "It's quite alright m'lady. You are just affected by this chilly night air. It is cold enough to make anyone have a slip of the tongue."

Nolee smiled, taking a bite of one of the mangoes that Husky had pointed out earlier. "Mmmm, it tastes delicious," she giggled as some of the juices ran down her chin. She dabbed at it with her napkin before continuing, "You're more noble than I am. And I would never laugh at you. Your to sweet for that. And you put up with me and I'm not all that great to look at."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 am

Shawn thanked the heavens that Carter was so understanding though looking upon him now with those handsome features tonight he was going to have a very hard time not picturing Carter doing things he really, really should not have been thinking. "And now I've made things awkward. I'm sorry Carter. I'm...so messed up these days. I hardly know how to act anymore. Please don't think too ill of me. It's...all stress related."

Shawn looked towards the courtyard sadly. People were clearing out and pretty soon he would have to get back inside the castle even though his husband was probably out somewhere. If it wasn't a shame he would invite Carter to stay a little while longer, at least long enough to have a drink with him, but he wasn't sure how if that was too bold. They were only friends, or by now he hoped they were.

---

"Well miss, I've never really judged a person on their looks. I think its because I'm so used to people judging me that I realized early on that looks aren't everything. I can't see your face, but I can already tell you're a beautiful person." Husky heard the bell toll which meant he had to soon go and help clean up. "My lady, I hope we meet again soon. I enjoyed your company. Looks like it's winding down and I must help clean or it's a flogging for me."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:24 am

Carter smiled, "It's alright. When...when my mother died I was awkward. I understand how others think of an awkward man or woman. You, this is all stress caused, I understand it. Being queen...it must come with lots of stress." he saw the people leaving and knew that his fairy tale night was to come to an end soon.

"Well...Shawn...if I could stay I would but you must be wanting me to leave, friend. The other guests are leaving as well."

Nolee nodded, "I understand Lawrence. Perhaps you can come see me sometime. I live in the village. And if you find the bread stall I'm usually always there. I...I would like to see you again sometime." she removed her mask smiling, "This is my face, without that dreaded mask. It irritated my skin anyways."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 am

Shawn knew better and yet he did not care. He was not ready for this night to end just yet. "Wait. I...would like you to accompany me into the kitchen for one drink. A toast for a great evening and then I'll see you off." He paused realizing that he was being pushy. That was Hunter's gig but he always asked, not commanded. "That is if you would care for one. Forgive me for it is not my place to just assume you would stay for a drink."

--

Husky's eyes got real big. He was expecting her to be pretty; average peasant girl which to him, would have been beautiful but this girl looked absolutely beautiful...and he was sure what beautiful times two would equal. "I..sure. I'd love to visit. I often get to visit the marketplace when the king is out of the kingdom so maybe some time soon." He kissed her hand. "Good night Miss Lacroix." He peeled off his mask smiling big before hurrying off.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 am

Carter smiled and nodded, "Yes, yes of course." Usually he was not one to drink unless it was a joyus occasion. And this? This could definitly qualify as joyus. He stood, offering a hand to Shawn for him to be able to stand up, and then walked him into the ballroom.

Nolee smiled as she took in Husky's face. He was a handsome young man, one that she knew she would remember. As she walked towards the exit, two young men stopped her. One was tall and dark looking, possibly of Spanish or Greek descent. His large arms were covered in tattoos and he bore the multiple scars of battle. His companion was leaner but still as menacing looking, with eyes that were almost viperlike. "M'lady, leaving so soon?" the smaller of the two asked.

Nolee curtsied, "Kind sirs, I was tired. I shan't be dancing anymore tonight."

"Oh, you'll grace us both with a dance," the larger smirked, "and maybe even a kiss."

Nolee bit her lip, eyes darting between the two before delivering a slap to the bigger of the twos face.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 am

Shawn smiled taking his warm hand and pulling himself up. He looked around to make sure no one was watching before he began leading Carter through the darkness to the castle taking a side door inside that led straight to the kitchen.

"I'm not much of a drinker although I do love wines. However, I'm not permitted to drink not but a glass every few days. My husband seems to think it'll ruin my body when it comes time to produce him an heir." Shawn rolled his eyes thinking to himself that hell would freeze over before he allowed himself to get pregnant. Shawn grabbed a small bottle of his favorite white wine pulling it out of the cabinet. He set two glasses on the table, popping the top and pouring them both some.

--

Husky made quick work of the fruits putting them in appropriate baskets. As he was heading back towards the castle he noticed two of Hunter's friends--Dave and Randall--making a mockery of Miss Lacroix. Both men were drunk because otherwise they may not have made a pass at her in public like this. Husky dropped his basket and ran over, pushing them aside. "Excuse you gentlemen but the lady here was just leaving. Don't make me holler for the queen or the guards."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 am

Carter smiled, taking a seat at the table as he sipped his wine. "So tell me, my queen, how this came to be? Were you betrothed from a young age? Or did Hunter merely take over your kingdom and force you to marry him?"

Dave snarled at Husky, feeling humiliated by Nolee. "Stay out of this cook. We wouldn't want Hunter to find out about this."

"Perhaps he has feelings for the lass," smirked Randall. "Is that it Husk? The lady actually led you to believe that she liked you?"

Nolee looked at Husky, "I can handle this...I'm a big girl.."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 am

Shawn sat next to him swirling his glass around. "We were married at a young age; promised to one another I should say. Lucky me," he mumbled, sipping his wine. "He was a fine man. Carried himself respectfully but I remember telling my father that he seemed possessive with an ego so big it turned me off. But of course what do I know? I was to be queen and that's all that mattered to my father. So here I am. Your royal highness. I loved him--i mean I love him. I just...have doubts sometimes."

---

Husky looked over at Nolee, bowing respectfully. He turned to leave opting to sneak off and find John when he bumped into the one person he did not need to bump into. "My--my lord!" Husky dropped to his knees immediately kissing Hunter's feet. "For--forgive me your highness. I..was just--"

Hunter rolled his eyes kicking Husky in the gut."Away with you--ahh Dave, Randall. Are we ready to hit the brothels..." He stopped mid-sentence frowning at the sight of Nolee. "What's she still doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 am

"You don't love him," Carter softly corrected. "I have seen the way he treats you, heard is more of the right word. And you sneak off to be away from him. Shawn he is a tyrant. He is not the man you once knew." he sighed, taking another drink, "What do I know of love though? I've never been in it."

Nolee curtsied at Hunter before looking at Husky, who looked so timid kissing the kings feet. She stood upright, looking up to look him in the eyes. "I tried to leave your highness but these two baffoons stopped me at the door. They demanded kisses and that I entertain them both with one last dance. I declined." she gestured to her hand print on Dave's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:21 am

Shawn did not say anything because he feared Carter was right. What if he didn't love Hunter anymore? He would be stuck in a loveless relationship until he took his final breath. There was no such thing as divorce. As queen you were stuck and he did not like feeling trapped. "I--I sneak away because I--I need breaks is all." Shawn downed the rest of his drink. "I should see you out. It's getting late." In truth he was enjoying Mr. Carter very much but the longer he stayed with him, the more he started questioning his feelings not to mention Carter was handsome. He felt himself wanting to do thing like...like touch Carter or maybe even kiss him. The temptation was building with every second.

---

If Hunter was certain Nolee wasn't just a tad bit underage, he would look the other way but he couldn't do it, especially since she once was a guest a the table with his wife. "Let her go boys. The real men and women are The Miz's place."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 am

Carter frowned, knowing he had overstayed his welcome. He stood, bowing, "I am sorry my queen. I had such impudence and I shouldn't have spoke my mind. It only gets me into trouble. I...I will see you tomorrow for the start of the tournament. I fight tomorrow, in the opening bout."

Nolee let a smug smile cross her face as she looked at Randall and David, "You heard his majesty, run along to the whores." she curtsied again at Hunter, "Thank you your highness."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 am

"It's okay. I shouldn't get so worked up over...these things. I--opening bout?" Shawn's face went pale. He'd completely forgotten about the tournament and if Carter did well that meant he would be living here for a week. Oh boy. "I...wish you all the luck in the world good sir. I really do." Shawn opened the door for Carter. "Just slip out of the gate. John is probably there. No harm will come to you. Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you for making this night worth living."

---

Hunter quirked his brow."Actually...no. You're welcome now off with you. I won't be held resposible should some nobody come after you." His friends looked very unhappy but he could not risk his image; not until after the tournament was over.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

Carter nodded and with one last bow turned on his heels. His aggrivated tears swam down his face. He had ruined it. With one sentence and one confession he had ruined it for himself. He sighed, thanking god that the tournament couldn't get here soon enough.

Nolee smiled, walking down the path to the village. As she did, Randall turned to Hunter furiously. "We could have had her! Did you lose your sense of love for young women after being with Shawn?"

David nodded, "She was so smug about it and YOU let her go Hunter!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Shawn watched him leave, a sense of longing hitting him before he managed to close the door. He put a hand over his heart willing it to stop beating so fast. This felt weird for he couldn't recall the last time Hunter made his heart race. He took a moment to put away the wine and glasses then with a deep breath, he headed to an empty bedchamber slipping into a dreamless summer. Men like him had no use for dreams...

---

Hunter raised his brows. "If the two of you ever question my judgment again I'll bend you both over and show you why I'm the better king now shut it." Hunter undid two of the buttons on his shirt leading the brigade out of the gate. "She's young--too young--and was a guest in my house two weeks ago. Her brother saved my wife from a couple of thieves. It would be a dishonor to let something happen to her in my presence. I may be a tyrant but the people who fear me also respect me in many ways. I will not have them plotting to get my head."

Hunter looked back towards the castle. His people were still cleaning and as he looked higher up, he saw the a candle burning in his bedchamber. "Ah my wife is finally in bed. I'll be joining him later but for now, I need the curves of an experienced woman."

---

Husky shook his head watching the men go. He genuinely felt sorry for the queen whose body was probably pure alone with his soul yet the husband was off to fuck whores. He would give the king this though--at least he had some since of decency with it came to Miss Lacroix.

He sighed. The tournament would begin tomorrow with qualifying rounds of target practice. Bows and arrows tomorrow. Jousting and swordplay were usually in the finals. That meant he would get no sleep tonight preparing rooms for guests.

He grabbed his basket and went inside hoping Miss Lacroix made it home alright.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Carter smiled as he looked at the other men who would be competing in the tournament while they stood in front of the king. Some held banners representing far away nobility and their family crests. Others, like Evan and Kofi who were standing right next to him had no banner and didn't need one. He was surprised by how many men were actually competing.

"In the first round of today," Johnathan Layfield, the same man who had given out the fliers, started, "we shall witness combat between Carter Lacroix, a pesant and Sir Drew McIntyre of Scottland."

Carter nodded, knowing that it was going to be a good battle. He looked for his opponent, finally finding him in the crowd. He had never heard of this man and that could serve to be a problem. He was bigger, not as stocky as Carter but definitly taller than him. That would serve to make sure that he had more speed than Carter. But strength? He was sure to overpower his foe.

Nolee smiled as she stood in rank with the other competitors. Of course, they would never know that she was a girl. She had made sure to tuck her hair underneath the helm she wore and had found a way to conceal her body and make it look as if she was a young man. Choosing a name had been the hardest feat but she had finally decided on Nathaniel. She only hoped that she could stay away from her brother. If she did win the tournament, she would choose to reveal who she was. It would make a lot of mens pride fall but she would prove that women can compete just as well.

She heard Layfield announce the first bout and inwardly smiled. Carter would have no problem with McIntyre who stood next to her. It was only when the second bout was announced that she dreaded. "In the second bout of the tournament we shall see Nathaniel Rosewood combating against Sir Jinder Mahal of India."

Her stomach dropped as she looked for this Jinder man. When she finally saw him, she felt as if she would faint. He was perhaps one of the tallest men there. He was definitly going to be a challange.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Before the tournament could begin the king and queen as well as select nobles and attendants had to be seated. The trumpets sounded and in walked the nobles first, taking their seats on the risers.

"Now entering your majesties, the King and Queen Helmsley of Terrah!"

Hunter linked his arm with Shawn's before they walked into the arena. There was a loud applause and chants of "All hail the king!" to which Shawn had to fight to keep from rolling his eyes. He felt Hunter tug his arm a little which meant he was smiling or being loving enough. He waved a hand and most of the peasants dropped to their knees bowing to him moreso than the king.

He swallowed hard. This was unexpected and he hoped to God Hunter wouldn't take it out on him later.

"My Queen, seems like you've won the hearts of your fellow peasants," Hunter whispered, leading them to their outdoor thrones. They sat Shawn's eyes looking over the fighters below. He had heard the name that's been on his mind all morning long with Sir Drew, a perverted little noble who was quite handsome, but his lewdness was a turn off. Shawn remembered seeing him fight once before last year. He "accidentally" fired an arrow right between an opponent's eye as well as gutted an oponent in the finals during the joust. Drew was dangerous and Shawn couldn't help but wonder if Hunter's friends rigged the matchups.

Shawn's eyes met Carter's but he quickly looked away. He needed to distance himself from him. It was unwise to keep watching him so closely as his heart was starting to miss him, which was bad.

"Your little buddy is up first my queen," Hunter smirked, kissing his cheek. "Let's hope he doesn't die. I'm sure he'd make like interesting in the castle. Wouldn't you agree?"

Shawn frowned, wondering what the hell Hunter was on about. He hoped Hunter wasn't planning to be cruel to his friend but he decided not to ask, just in case Hunter knew about their secret dances.

Hunter stood to his feet. "Let the tournament begin!"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Carter smiled as he and the rest of the competitors cleared the field. He had his fight first and before getting suited up in his armor, which he himself had made, decided that he wanted to wish his opponent luck. He smiled at the man and extended a hand, "May the best competitor win?"

Drew merely sneered at him as he suited up, ignoring the handshake, "Oh don't worry about it. I'll win."

Carter rolled his eyes and put on his helm before climbing onto his horse. He waited for the signal to be given that he was to ride.

Nolee watched carefully from her spot with the other competitiors. Her own fight was on her mind and she couldn't help but be scared. This man was new to her and any time she met a new warrior or a new man in general there was always a bit of doubt in her mind. Except for Husky. She diverted her attention from the field and let her eyes scan the rest of the crowd, frowning inwardly when she didn't catch sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Husky looked out the window with a sigh. There was lots of hustle and bustle about the castle today and he was all too proud to be one of the chosen cooks. However he wished to be outside to glimpse future knights. The tournament was dangerous and just like any other peasant who came to watch, he wanted to see the games as well. He would get an opportunity later came break time for food, but that was still roughly two hours away. He looked down and went back to work cutting up carrots.

---

Shawn tried his best to make it look like he was interested in all the competitors. In fact there was one, a Nathaniel, whom he never heard of. He looked in his direction seeing how he warmed up though occasionally his eyes would scan the crowd. Eventually Shawn's eyes wandered back over to Drew and Carter.

"My queen do you see something you like?" Hunter whispered, nibbling on his ear. "I could always take Drew's kingdom and make him your personal slave."

"I do not wish for anymore slaves. I'm only going to free them when you're not home," Shawn muttered, pulling away from him.

"Ahh yes. Still angry because I was too tired to fuck you last night?"

The trumpet sounded again signaling the first match was about to begin which saved him from the momentary torment from Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Carter locked eyes with Drew from across the way after he climbed up on to his horse. One arm held his lance, a powerful black weapon and one that he did not have the honor to create himself. The other was holding onto the reigns of the white stallion he was saddled upon. When the trumpet blew, he charged at Drew. The other man charged at him atop the jet black steed, looking as formidable in his armor as a demon would. When they met towards the middle, the tip of Carter's lance broke at his opponents shoulder, forcing his position on the horse to change. Carter, however, felt the lance break at his chest. He thanked the gods he was wearing armor for if he wasn't he surely would have died.

Again the horses were saddled and again the two men rushed each other. This time, however, Carter was a bit more lucky. His lance hit with such force that it knocked Drew off of his steed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Shawn watched as the two men's horses charged at one another. His breath caught in his throat as the lance hit Carter's chest. He couldn't watch. He looked away, hiding his face in Hunter's strong arm. This made his king raise his brows wondering if something was amist involving Drew. He still could not fathom the idea of his wife having any kind of feelings for a peasant so he smiled, running his fingers through Shawn's long hair. He would make Drew his queen's personal guard or slave provided of course, Drew lived to tell the tale.

Shawn didn't even know the match was over until he heard the loud cries of upset from nobles while the other hlf of the crowd cheered loudly screaming the name "Lacroix". Shawn's head shot up and he fought so hard to hide the smile he wanted to show. He looked at his husband and they both stood, clapping and nodding towards the winner respectfully.

"My queen did you see zat?" Maryse squealed. "Ze Lacroix man did wonderful! I thought for zure he waz a goner!"

Shawn could not look too excited but God his heart was beating so loudly that he feared Hunter could hear it. He felt a tug on his arm and they sat once more as match number two was announced.

While the competitors got ready the other two men were accepting their bags of gold. For every match you won, you earned a small stipend to buy or fix weapons, armor, shoes or whatever one would need before their next match the following fortnight. Shawn could not wait for this day to be over. Carter was done for the day which meant he qualified to stay in the castle for the remainder of the week. He would not seek him out, but secretly he hoped he would run into him at some point if only to see his smiling face.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 pm

For the first time in his life, other than with Nolee of course, Carter felt needed. He raised his helm and smiled as he received his prize money. He wouldn't need it to fix his lance and such seeing as how he was the towns blacksmith and could do it on his own. He looked at the competitors who were gearing up and smiled at Nathanial. "Good luck," he smiled, not knowing that he had just spoke to his sister.

He went over where the rest of the competitors sat, Kofi and Evan leaning over to hug him. "We thought you were a dead man!" exclamied Evan.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," Carter smiled.

"Well he's a ruthless fighter," Kofi shrugged. "I hear tell that last year he killed his competitor in the finals."

Nolee didn't notice until she was closer how menacing Jinder really was. He had to be at least 6'8" and with a build about like her brothers. She took a deep breath, getting on the back of her horse and pulling the covering of the helm down over her face. She let out her breath as their horses charged one another, almost falling off her horse in the process. But she help tight with her legs, making sure not to fall. They re set up for another run and this time Nolee managed to land a blow on Jinder. But it didn't knock him off. They repeated the process for a third time and finally, she managed to knock the man from his horse with an added jab of the lance.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Hunter watched as Drew and Carter walked off. He signaled for one of his personal guards, John Cena, and whispered something in his ear. He smiled, squeezing his queen's hand as they waited for the start of the next round. His queen would be in for quite the little treat later on.

---

Shawn was a little disturbed that his hubby was treating him overly nice but then, this was a public tournament so he was certain Hunter was only playing the part of loving husband for show. Shawn ignored the loving touches because he did not want to get sucked back in only for Hunter to be cruel once more. Still it was getting harder to ignore light kisses to his neck and the whispered "I love yous". He wanted to believe it. He longed to feel like all of it was real, but he just...didn't know anymore.

There were sounds of horses moving and then clang! The next two opponents were at it. Nathaniel looked as if he was having difficulties and his riding was so awkward that Shawn had to wonder if he'd ever been in such a tournament. The third time was the charm for Nathaniel who managed to knock the huge Jinder off his horse. The crowd erupted in applause and likewise he stood with king, nodding respectfully as a small prize sack was tossed to Nathaniel.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Carter smiled as he watched the newcomer, Nathanial, fighting against the bigger man name Jinder. There was something eerily familiar about this man but then again he could have just made his sword and Carter wouldn't have remembered him. He found himself clapping as the rest of the crowd did and nodded as Nathanial made his way back to the seats. He looked over at where Drew was glaring at him and gave a wave and a nod as if to say good match.

Nolee was ecstatic after her win. She was new to this and had thought for a moment a loss was going to happen. She pocketed the coins that were tossed at her and went back to sit in the crowd. When Carter nodded at her she thought for sure that she was going to be figured out but when she wasn't she had a strong feeling of thankfulness. Hoping round two wasn't a joust, she sat and watched the rest of the days competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or Dishonor   Death or Dishonor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or Dishonor
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: