A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allison's family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Allison's family Empty
PostSubject: Allison's family   Allison's family EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey ya'll. It's your friendly neighborhood reporter and no, I don't mean Spiderman. It's me, Allison McCallister. I was in my office the other day when my boss, Mr. Kieth White, asked me to do an expose on my family. It sent me digging as far back as my grandparents on each side and I thought I'd share with all of you!

Allison's family Mickeyrooney1
This is my granddad Avery McCallister. He's a sweet old man and was a reporter all of his life. I guess that's one trait that carried on over the years. I mean, his son got it from him and I got it from my dad.
Allison's family Betty-White
This is my nana Estelle. She died a few years ago but she was always there with a kind word and advice. She was a homemaker all of her life and made some of the best cookies you'd ever eaten.

Allison's family Edasner2getty
This is my granddad Paul Bryan. He was a bookstore owner for years and was best friends with my dad's father. I guess it's a love for literature that helped get my folks together. He's been dead for two years now but his wife Rose still looks over the place.
Allison's family Bea
This here is Rose. She's developing a bit of alzheimers but other than that she still manages to run the family bookstore.

Allison's family Jeff-bridges
Ah my dad, General Wade McCallister. He was a war reporter as well as being a general and he taught me to always check the facts. He was one of the brightest reporters that New York City had ever seen. He's still alive and helping my mom with her mother and the bookstore.
Allison's family Portia-de-Rossi
My mom, Bria, is a wonderful woman. She's currently working at the family bookstore but before that she did a bit of managerial work for Broadway companies.
Allison's family 40374_pro
This is Uncle Jamie, my mothers brother. He's been in prison for a few years now so my mom and dad are raising my cousin, Houston since his mom died in childbirth.
Allison's family Smile
This is Houston. He's currently going to college at NYU for photography. We always joke that he's going to be like Jimmy Olson was for Lois Lane for me.
Allison's family Premiere%2BComplicated%2BArrivals%2BgHwbTeEWsbEl
This is my little brother Cassidy. He's a sweetheart and currently in college.
Back to top Go down

Allison's family
Page 1 of 1