A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:00 pm

"That's true, sex does burn calories," Wade laughed as he gave a suggestive smirk.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 pm

"3,000 to be percise." Belle replied before eating again
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Wade smirked, "How do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm

"I count calories. Duh, all us strippers do. Granted we burn them but still" Belle smiled and shrugged as she finished
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:36 am

Wade laughed, "I dont' burn calories as quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 pm

"Oh,I can think of a way." Belle replied with a wink and sipped her drink
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Wade smirked, looking her over, "I can think of more than one."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Belle blushed lightly with a smirk. "More than one? Well by then all means show me some."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Wade smirked, "When we get home doll."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Belle laughed softly and pushed her food away. "Well I for one am all done and full"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

Wade smiled and finished his burger, "I'm fine too."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 pm

"Take me home." Belle said with a soft smile and stood. she stretched her body and unconsiously put her hand to her stomach for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Wade smiled at her, "A little boy...our little boy..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Scowling Belle looked at him. "Or girl. Jeez why can't you say girl for once? It doesn't have to be a boy." She glared at him before walking out to the car and getting into the drivers seat. The thought of leaving him there was tempting but then again Belle didn't want to hear the argument that would come with that. No,no way would she deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 am

Wade sighed and rolled his eyes, paying for the food before going out and getting into the car. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Belle didn't say anything but instead started the car and peeled out of the parking lot. She pressed the accelorator and sped home wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 am

Wade sighed, "Love I never mean to hurt your feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Belle sighed and looked at him for a moment. "I know. Just wish you would accept that there's a chance it could be a girl." Slowly he anger was going away and knew that she would normally not get that mad and that it was the hormones.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Wade took her hand, "If its a girl I don't want her to have to do and see the things that I've done and seen in my life Belle."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 pm

"But your not getting it,it's a complete double standard. She would have all the same oppertunities in this family as a boy would." Belle sighed softly as they pulled into the driveway and she parked. "By her not ever getting a chance you are saying she wouldn't be good enough to do it." Removing her hand from his gentley she got out of the car and into the house,faking a smile for the boys. She scowled at them for yet again ordering out before looking in the fridge for her strawberries. They were all gone but she swore she had some earlier that day.

"Where the hell are my fucking strawberries?" Belle asked fustrated but didn't wait for an answer. Instead she got on her coat and walked down the driveway hoping no one would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Wade sighed and watched her leave. If she wanted to be alone, he was going to let her be alone. Softly he looked at Justin who had come downstairs, "She's in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"Someone ate her strawberries." Justin replied not looking to him. "The one thing she asks for in this house and someone eats them. Can't blame her for being upset. Plus the ummm." he blushed lightly "pregnancey."

Belle walked the alleys not watching where she was going. She walked and just listened to her heels click.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Wade sighed, "Will you go follow her? Make sure she's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 pm

"Why? She looked like she wanted to be alone. She will come back when she is ready." Justin paused and looked at Wade. "Or why don't you? After all,you love her more right?" He gave Wade one more look before he went on his way.

Slowly as the sun sank into the ground Belle felt the cold bite at her like she was food. It wasn't enough to chill her to the bone and somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was being dumb.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Wade glared at Justin and left, looking for Belle. It was cold and he had no idea where she might be. Hoping that she had her cell phone, Wade dialed her number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next