A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Wade smiled, "We tell them. They're the only ones who need to know anyways. I'll put Lexie in charge while I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 pm

"It won't be the same. And you know it Wade." Yawning she curled up on her side away from him and kept her eyes shut. Today had seemed so long to her and her body was tired.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:28 am

Wade sighed, "I know...I know..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Without another word Belle drifted off to sleep and curled towards Wade's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Wade smiled, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Belle fell asleep in his arms and slept through the night. As the sun touched her face she stretched out and slowly opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Wade had raised one hand over his face to shield himself from the sun, not wanting to get up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"Baby,Im hungry." Belle said gentley and kissed his chest. She woke with a craving for something sweet and greasey. She wasn't sure which she wanted more and would settle for either.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Wade yawned, sitting up a bit, having bad bed head. "Alright...whatcha want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Belle thought for a moment before shrugging. "I dont know. Something sweet. Or greasey. Mostly sweet."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

"I think we still have some cannoli's from Ginos," Shrugged Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:46 am

Belle was out of bed quicker than anything. She passed the boys with nothing more than a wave and was sure she heard some giggles. She didn't care, all Belle wanted was on of those amazing cannoli's from the best place ever
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Wade laughed and followed Belle, hoping they actually did have some cannoli's from Gino's.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Belle was standing in front of the container that was suppose to have her precious cannoli's. They in fact did not and this caused her lip to quiver. All she wanted was that sweet thing and now they were gone. Such a dumb thing was causing her to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Wade walked in, frowning when he saw Belle's look, "No cannoli's?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Belle turned to him with an utter look of saddness that could break anyone's heart. Her lip trembled as she shook her head and she went to him. She buried her head into his chest. Belle didn't mean to be so emotional lately and wondered if Wade was getting sick of it,not that she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Wade tried to suprsess a chuckle but it didn't work, "Shhh, it's okay Belle. I'll have the boys pick up some. Better yet, I can take you to Gino's and he can teach you how to make them."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"That's not the same!" She whined to him and tried to keep control of her tears. "I like when Gino makes them. He sneaks extra chocolate chips in for me." Belle buried her face deeper into his chest and sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am

Wade laughed, "Fine, fine. I'll call Gino and see if he can come in."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 am

"Will you?" Belle asked looking up to him with her big eyes that gleamed with sadness. She knew she was being ridiculous but couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

Wade laughed and nodded, "Yes I will. You go get dressed, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Belle nodded before pulling from Wade and making her way back to their room. Going to the closet she sighed when she saw how little clothes she had. She eventually would have to go the her apartment to get clothes. Not to mention she had to work a bit before she got too big. Pulling up her shirt Belle looked at her profile in the mirror attached to the closet door. She had a little bump but not enough that people would notice in the dark and constantly moving lights. Putting her shirt down she pulled out one of her V-neck shirts with her light pants and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Wade smiled as he got off the phone with Gino, "Baby we're going to pick up your cannoli's soon so be ready!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Belle came down the stairs with her hair down and slipped on her shoes. "I have been ready babe." She said with a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Wade smiled and looked down at his own clothes before laughing, "I guess I should go get changed, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next