A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Honour Of My Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Nolee left the room and rejoined Sheamus who was talking to a large black haired man, "King Barrett I asume?"

"Yes, Sheamus who is your stunning friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 am

"This would be the girl I was tellin' yeh about." Sheamus said to Wade.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm

"Ah the beautiful village chieftan," smirked Wade. "She really is gorgeous..."

Nolee blushed and looked at Sheamus, "He is very sick but he was given a solution to drink. He will be fine...we hope."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 am

Sheamus smiled and rolled his eyes at Wade's comment before turning to Nolee. "Oh...I'm sure he'll be fine. Dolph is very good at what he does."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

"I'm just hoping he gets better," nodded Nolee. She looked at Wade, not liking how he was staring at her before stepping closer to Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

"He'll be fine." Sheamus reassured, putting his arm around Nolee's shoulders, seeing the way Wade was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Nolee smiled kindly and nodded.

Wade looked at Sheamus, "I hope you have some good games planned. My men are ready for competition."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Honour Of My Clan
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: