A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Morrison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

John Morrison Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison   John Morrison EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 am

Street Name: Johnny Nitro
As Played By: Ezzy

Pairings I Like: Johnny/Randy, Johnny/Teddy, Johnny/Pretty much anybody attractive. I even like friendship threads.
Topics I Like: Up for anything except Tragedy.
Smut?: YES YES AND YES
Male-Pregnancy?: YESSS
Biography:

Johnny has been on the streets for a long time. He was picked up in a brothel by his pimp when he 14 or 15 and about to get murdered by a gang. He's been a prostitute for a while, and hates what he does. But it's all he knows and he's given up the dream of escaping and having a real life and a love of his life.

He was kicked out of his home at 14 for being gay. His parents may or may not regret the decision but John has never, and will never try and go back to them after what they did. His father had hurt him horribly in many ways before that, so he never, ever, thinks of his father or talks about him unless he has to. John is a complex person. He can be pretty sensitive yet very much a conceited Diva. He is vain, he knows he's beautiful.

But his looks are all he has so he prides himself on taking care of them. He can be pretty silly and fun loving if he's just alone with his friends, and no clients or pimps around. The only thing he wants is to have a life outside of the dangerous one he has now.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

John Morrison
Page 1 of 1