A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Choices   Choices EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm

For MooBear (a.k.a. Jeff)

In life, there are millions of choices to make. What to wear, where to eat, what to eat, who to hang out with, who to date. All of these choices affect how we live and how our lives turn out. If we eat foods high in fat and sugar, we'll get fat and develop diabetes. If we hang out with druggies and alcoholics, we'll develop problems with drug/alcohol abuse. Every decision we make, no matter how insignificant they seem, determines how our lives play out.

One of the biggest decisions that affects our lives is what career we pick. What we do as adults to make money and support ourselves, as well as our families when they come along. Something that (hopefully) you enjoy to do, because no one wants to do things they dislike 5+ times a week for however many hours.

Josh Knight, a professional stripper, was not one of those that was able to really choose what career he wanted to pursue. He grew up in a family where you absolutely, positively had to be in the mob life. The Knight Family had been involved in the mob life for generations and with the way they were going, they would be there for many, many more generations.

Josh, currently, works as a stripper in a strip club owned by his uncle, Alistair Knight, who has a very... Large reputation in the industry. The club's named Country Ten, seeing as it was the tenth business that Alistair opened up. He did enjoy his job, though. He loved to dance, and sometimes he got to sing, though his voice was very country.

This night, though, Josh did not get to sing. He was allowed only to dance. And that he did. Dressed in a pair of light blue ripped jeans, cowboy boots and a plaid button up with a cowboy hat to top it off. He was dancing to the music, which was Honky-Tonk Badonadonk, and slowly stripping off his clothes, making sure to leave on the hat, as he always did. He didn't notice the pair of green eyes on him, dark and sparkling at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:20 pm

It was rare that Jeff Hardy ever went into a popular strip club called,Country Ten. If he did he was usually ducking from the cops. Most knew him by name thanks to him being a druggie as well as a prostitute. Looking at him you would never guess it,he wasn't sluttly dressed as others. He wore simple jeans,usually called tripp pants or cargo pants, and a wife beater tank top. He was a firm believer that people wouldn't get the goods till they settled on a payment.

Tonight however was one of those nights that he just didn't want to be in the cold. Sure it cost him a night of work but if he was honest with himself he knew he had enough money to take a whole year off. Not that he wanted to,seeing as how it was good work. Thinking that made his thoughts go to his upbringing. He was always an odd kid who knew from the very beginning that he wasn't the same as everyone else. Jeff didn't look at girls differently than boys. In short terms,he liked them bother.

Shaking himself from his thoughts,Jeff looked toward the stage and was mesmorized by one of the male dancers. He had on a hat and men were all around him throwing money at him. He couldn't tear his eyes away even if he wanted to. The man was very good at what he did but didn't look to be corrupted in any way. Yet there he was on stage,stripping himself of his clothes so good it was sin.

Without thinking Jeff stepped away from the door and to the back of the crowd. He caught the other man's eye and offered him a small smile. Jeff felt his feet moving of thier own accord as they moved him closer to the stage till he was at the edge of it and looking up to the eyes that caught him in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Josh danced for a few songs, teasing and flirting with the people that surrounded him. Only when he started to turn to get offstage did he notice the multicolored hair and the dark, sparkling green eyes that instantly captivated him. He stared for a moment but shook his head, walking backstage though the man stayed in his head. He got dressed and walked outside, his shift over. He was staring ahead of him blankly as he walked, not paying attention to where he was going or his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Jeff watched till the man was done and as the next man came on he lost interest. It had been a long time since anyone had made him forget about Matt,even for a little. Shaking his head he walked to the bar and ordered a drink. Jeff watched the bodies sway,some with the beat others to get closer to the stage. Still his mind was brought to the man that had left. Glancing to the side he saw the other man and without thinking he went and followed. Looping around Jeff walked up to the man. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Josh jumped when he heard a voice and looked toward. "Oh, hey. Um, do I know you?" he asked, slightly scared that some random guy on the street decided to talk to him. "I don't recognize you. And I think that if I new you, I would recognize you," he added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Jeff smiled easily and stuck out his hand. "Jeff Hardy. I saw you on the stage." he didn't mean to make out sound like a fan because he wasn't. It was just by chance that he went into the bar that night. "I would hope you'd recognize me because Im sure I would recognize you." Jeff fired back with a soft laugh. Men he had never seen before always intregued him but this man even more.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Josh nodded and shook his hand. "Okay. Um, is there any specific reason that you decided to talk to me? Do you plan on killing me? Because if you do, I can handle my own. I'm a damn good fighter," he said, eying Jeff warily. He wasn't sure what to think about this guy. He wasn't used to this type. He hoped that he wasn't there to kill him, though. He was tired. Very tired from all the work he had been doing, and the little sleep he got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices   Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: