A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School for the Gifted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

School for the Gifted Empty
PostSubject: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Tegan Barrett watched as the limo that brought him there drove away. He knew his mother was in there probably fighting the urge to turn around and get him. The gates closed behind it and he knew there was no going back so he turned around and looked at the doors to the school. Though the doors weren't intimidating the fact that he was here was. Tegan had always known he was special since the time he could remember. He was able to control the elements to suit his needs. He heard that some had powers they couldn't turn on or off and he was thankful he could call on his at will. Slowly he walked up the stairs carrying his bags in one hand and through the doors. A week ago he had recieved his room assignment and following the signs he found it easily.

Opening the door,Tegan saw that through the window in the room it offered a nice view of the field in the back. The other bed looked unoccupied so he chose the one to the right. He began putting things away into the dresser at the end of his bed and to the closet. He was careful not to take up all the room in the closet so when his room mate arrived he/she would have somewhere to also put their things. Tegan may be a mobster's son but he was not rude enough to take what wasn't his. He had gotten that trait from his mother. Just as he finished putting things away and was setting up his bed,the door opened. Turning he took in the man standing there.

"Hey. Im Tegan. Guess we are room mates?"
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 am

Alcide sighed as he walked through the school. He had registered late, so there was a lot he had to do. He was given his room number and told to be kind and play nice with the other boy in it. Now, Alcide wasn't a bad or mean person, but he was very introvert due to his height and looks. He looked 25, as opposed to 18 and sometimes that was hard to deal with.

He kept his gaze low as he walked, though that only made it easier to meet people's eyes. He just wanted to get to his room and relax, not feeling like dealing with anyone.

See, the reason he was so tall and mature-looking was because he was a werewolf and they developed quickly. He changed on the full moon mostly, but if he needed to clear his head, he could change whenever and go for a run, because his family was special.

He entered the room and practically groaned when he saw another kid. He did not want to deal with this.

"Hey. Im Tegan. Guess we are room mates?" the other said to him.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said and set his stuff down, laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am

Tegan looked to the man who walked in for a moment. He looked like the kind of man that one did not mess with. Now he himself may be built but this man looked like he could bench him with no issues. Looking into the eyes of the man he didn't look like he wanted to talk. "Im Tegan. Tegan Barrett. Element controller." He had yet to find the word for his power. Some called him a telepath but he always associated that with one's mind.

"You look pissed off at the world." Tegan said with a smirk. He was never one to dance around things and found it easy to be blunt.
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

"Good. Then I'm doing something right," Alcide said, not looking at him as he stretched out across the small bed, his feet hanging off of it. They never seemed to give him a long bed, as he requested every year. Apparently, it was far too hard for them.

He sighed and closed his eyes, slowly relaxing. He was not in the mood for this kind of stuff. He never was.
Back to top Go down
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Tegan watched the man with curiousity. Why on Earth would anyone try and be pissed off? It was far beyond him. He turned back to the window as the sun filtered in,with a grin he made it dark and scary outside. Mostly because he knew if he was in a pissed off mood that he would like the weather to reflect it. Since this man didn't seem to have the power he did it for him.

"You never gave me your name. If we are going to be stuck rooming together I should know your name." Tegan sat on the bed and looked at the unmoving man. "It's only polite. That and if you kill me someday I would like to know my killers name before I pass on."
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"I don't plan on killing you, so you have no need for my name. Especially since I am far from polite," Alcide said. "No do me a favor and shut up. I'm trying to relax. I'm tired and I don't want to be back here," he said and sighed, shifting around on the bed, trying to get comfortable, which seemed almost impossible. Not only that, but he was stuck with someone who actually cared about what was going on within him. He hated people who cared, even if it was only to be polite. Caring was for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Tegan glared at the man though he couldn't see it. His mother had always raised him to know the names of those who he was dealing with. As his anger and annoyance got higher the rain amount increased as well as the addition of thunder and lightening. He was reminded again that that was why he was here,to control the power that ruled him.

He rose from hsi posotion on the bed and took a deep breath. Slowly the rain stopped and he allowed the sun to take it's place. Without a word he left being sure to slam the door behind him. Why would a guy that didnt like him act like such a dick? That guy didn't know him from Adam.
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Alcide sighed, wishing he had been placed in his own room. He "didn't play well with others," as his guidance councilor put it. He knew it was true, and that that was why they put him in a room with others. So he would learn to get along and be nicer. In the 7 years he's been there, that didn't happen. He didn't see it changing this year. He looked around shut all the shades, laying down as his body started to relax and he started to fall asleep. He didn't mean to be such an asshole. He just was.
Back to top Go down
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Hours later the bell that signaled dinner rang out throughout the whole campus. Tegan was walking the grounds and had just begun the walk to the balcony when it rang out. Looking down he saw it wasn't a far drop so he just jumped over it and landed on the feet. From the tour he recieved earlier in the summer Tegan made his way by memory to the mess hall and got into line with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Alcide heard the bell but ignored it. He didn't care. He would probably change later that night and go eat a deer. He preferred it anyway. It tasted better to him than human food. Humans couldn't consume uncooked meat like wolves could. Granted, as a human, he couldn't eat raw meat either, but he preferred to eat when he changed. It was better for him, too, though a lot of people thought he was anorexic because they never saw him eat. He did--a lot--just not as a human.
Back to top Go down
Tegan Barrett

Tegan Barrett

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Tegan silently ate as he observed some in the mess hall. Many had been coming there for years and as a result had friends from years past. Slowly they all split into cliques as they sat down together. Tegan ate his food although he wasn't aware what he was eating really. Whatever it was it was delicious.

Finishing before anyone else he stood,dumped his tray,and exited. He could feel eyes on him but ignored them as he made his way back to his room. True he did not want the aweful silence but at the same time he would not be driven from his room. Opening the door he went to his bag and began to finish unpacking
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Alcide heard him come in, but ignored that he was even there. He stood and stripped off his clothes, grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom in their room to shower. He turned it all the way on hot and stepped in, his muscles relaxing as the water ran over them. This and running were the only way he got away from life, so he tended to take a lot of showers and go on a lot of runs. Truth be told, he didn't much like reality. He struggled with it, and at times, with what he was.

He sighed and cleaned himself slowly and thoroughly before he stepped out and wrapped the towel around his waist, walking out of the bathroom and into the room. He walked over to a door next to his dresser, revealing a fully stocked closet, among other things. He pulled out some sweats and laid them on the bed before plopping down to air dry.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:49 pm

To say his room mate was hard to get along with was saying the least. How on earth was he suppose to get to know him, as they encouraged, if the name wouldn't say more than two words to him. Sighing Tegan set up his laptop on the desk and sat down to it. He knew his mother would be emailing or calling tonight so he waited for the phone to buzz or a bubble to appear on screen.

As he web surfed he tried to think of a way to open his room mate up. He was sure his mother would say to give people time but the Barrett side of him thought that this was going to get real old really quick.
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Alcide glanced over at Tegan. He sighed. Maybe he should give the guy a chance. The kid never did anything to him, so he should at least give him some respect. "My name is Alcide. And I'm sorry for before. I'm here because of anger management," he said, his eyes staring up at the ceiling. "And because I have a few mental disorders and I can't go to normal schools," he added, sighing softly. He'd never told anyone that. But he felt like Tegan wouldn't make fun of him for it.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:24 pm

"We all have mental issues." Tegan replied turning from the computer to his room mate. "That's why we are here. Some have gifts with their minds and other's with their bodies. I suppose people could say it's all in our heads, that we are all mental." He paused taking in the sudden change in attitude. "We are stuck with each other for this year and probably next so we mine as well try to get along. God knows Im not easy to get alone with either."
Back to top Go down
Alcide Herveaux
Admin
Alcide Herveaux

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

"Maybe I shouldn't say mental. Psychological problems. But yeah, we might as well try to get along. I know for a fact that throughout the year, I'll probably snap at you multiple times, because I'm very short tempered. As a wolf, I'm at bay to my feelings more so than regular people. My mind and body listen and are in tune more to my instincts," Alcide said as he stood up and dropped his towel, pulling on his sweats. "I'm gonna be leaving soon and won't be back until about midnight or so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Gifted   School for the Gifted Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Gifted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Schools or Colleges-
Jump to: