A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Savages?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Briana nodded and bowed herself out to get their food leaving Lady Fiona and Nolee alone again.

"Ah'm glad that me lad treated ye well. Iffin he'd been a brute Ah'd have tae go and bend him over me knee." She laughed to show that she was playing but Lady Fiona would have taken Drew to task if he dared to harm a lady.

Lady Fiona moved around the room, going over to one of the arrow slits and looking out, her eyes landing on Drew training with some of the other men and she smiled as she watched her son move and flex. After a couple minutes she turned and looked back at Nolee, tilting her head to the side and regarding the girl.

"Tell me about your home Princess Nolee, what was your place like? I hear so little about places outside of me own home."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

"Oh it was beautiful," Nolee smiled softly as she remembered the home that she had not long ago been ripped away from, "I...I'm princess you see but my brother, King Carter, he never treated me as I was just a little girl. He always said that he knew I'd be capable of great things."

She smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes, "The palace was beautiful. So many different colors and different people bustling about. My favorite room though was the library. So many books about so many different things. My brother prided himself on knowledge above warfare."

She hesitated, not sure if she should continue. After all what she was about to say next wasn't really kind and she could tell that Lady Fiona loved her son very much. "They...your sons men...burned it to the ground I am afraid. When we were leaving after he had kidnapped me...it was on fire..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Lady Fiona clenched her hands in her skirt. She knew that Drew wouldn't condone the burning of any homestead or village. He might pillage but he'd never do anything that would cause undue hardship.

"I apologize Princess Nolee, I'm sure that me son will take those tae task that caused the fires." Briana bustled back in with the food and set it down on the table before bowing her way out again.

Lady Fiona motioned to the food and took her seat again, taking a small piece and nibbling on it as she wondered if Drew would object to her showing Nolee the library. Deciding that she'd take that chance and deal with Drew when and if he found out she waited until Nolee had her fill before addressing her again.

"We have a rather large library here as well Princess Nolee. Perhaps you'd like a tour of it?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Nolee's eyes lit up rather quickly, "You have a library here...I'd love a tour of it...books are one of the few things that would bring me happiness to be here. Not that you're company isn't refreshing from what I thought would happen to me as soon as I got here."

She hesitated, "But...but I'm unsure if your son would allow that. From what it sounded like...I'm nothing more here than a prisoner...'
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Lady Fiona waved her hand. "Fie. Let me deal with me Lad when he comes a blustering. For all that Drew is fearsome he will always fear his Ma." She laughed as she stood and started towards the door. "Yer not a prisoner her Princess Nolee, from this point on ye'll have a spot in our guest chambers."

Lady Fiona started out the door and down the hall, dispersing household staff as she passed. At the other end of the hall there was a large wooden door and Lady Fiona pushed them open, showing off a large airy room with each wall lined with books. She moved over to the fireplace and within moments she had a cheery fire going, the warmth seeping through the room slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Nolee's eyes wandered over the books, shocked more than she had been when the man had taken her from her home. There were more books here than her own brother had, the walls being filled with them. She smiled and looked around, everything appearing so beautiful. "I...this is...this is Lord McIntyres? He didn't strike me as a kind of man reading and knowledge appealed to..."

She smiled at Lady Fiona, "Thank you, madam for giving me a guest room. If there is anything that I can do for you while I am here, don't hesitate to ask please?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Lady Fiona waved her hand dismissively at Nolee before taking a seat in one of the leather chairs. "Think naught about it. It's me pleasure tae have ye in my home Princess." She watched as Nolee's eyes wandered over the book and she smiled. "I ken see how one would think that about me laddy. He looks all ferocious, it's the highland blood in his veins, but me boy is more bark than bite. He believes that without knowledge we'd be naught but savages."

She motions to the room with a large smile. "Take yer time in here Princess, there be enough books tae last ye a life time."

----

Drew spent the morning sparring with his men, working his body to bone to keep his mind from wandering back towards the captive that was holed up in the sewing room with his mother. He'd dealt with the men that had set fire to the village, exiling them from his lands and letting it be known that any that disobeyed his orders in the future would suffer the same fate.

Weary and sweaty he returned to the castle, removing his shirt and wiping it against his forehead. He summoned his man servants, having them ready the tub for him so he could take a nice cool bath. Before sinking into his relaxation however he wanted to check on his mother and when he neared the sewing room he didn't hear any voices and he stopped Briana when she came out.

When he heard that his mother and Nolee were in his personal library he scowled and started down the hall, slamming the door open and growling in his throat.

"Mum! Did I give ye leave tae enter my private domain?"

Lady Fiona for her part didn't jump, instead she stood slowly, her hands clasped in front of herself, aiming a glare at Drew.

"Drew McIntyre. I am not some little lass that needs tae told where and where not I'm allowed tae be in me own home. And is that anyway tae be talking tae yer Ma?"

Drew mumbled a 'sorry' under his breath and she arched her eyebrow at him as she took in his half clothed appearance. "And perhaps ye've forgotten yer manners, where is yer shirt?"

Drew flushes a bit and kept his eyes away from Nolee as he answered, his back rigid. "I doan have tae explain meyself tae ye Mum, but I was heading tae a bath after training the men." He bowed a bit, his hair falling over his shoulder. "Do I yer leave tae do sae?"

Lady Fiona waved her hand at him. "Go, go my boy. And be presentable for dinner, Princess Nolee I'm sure doesn't want tae be seeing yer naked chest."

Properly chastised Drew bowed his way out of the room and stalked to the bathing-room, snarling and sending servants scattering as he sunk low into the tub, the pleasure of the cool water leeched away by the stinging reprimand that his mother had slung his way in front of Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Nolee smiled softly as she looked around the room until the door slammed open. She jumped and turned to look at him, eyes wided at his half clothed appearance. He was very handsome with a body that showed his taught muscles, holding up a hand to block her smile. She watched the exchange between mother and son before watching as he Drew left. "He...he is very handsome. The woman who you have chosen to wed him must be a lucky one in that regard."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 am

Lady Fiona gave a deep sigh as she sank back down into her hair. "There's nary a lass that has caught me sons eye. He's more occuied with the training of his men and the upkeep of the castle. At this rate me lad won't be gracing me with any wee granbairns."

Lady Fiona fell quiet after that, hoping that she's placed the seed in fertile ground.

Xxxxx

Drew sent the remainder of the day in his solar pouring over the finances and gathering a list of the suplies that were needed around the castle. Around the lunchoen hour Brianna stuck her head in and inquired as if he was coming down to dine with Lady Fiona and her guest or if he was going to take his meal in his room. After a moments thought he decided to join them and he sent Brianna on her way to inform his mother.

He looked down at his plain tunic of homespun and his tan breeches. Drew wasn't a man of vanity but he suddenly wanted to look the part of Laird of the castle. A quick change later and he was wearing a fine tartan in his clan colors and a silk shhirt that the ties were left open on to show off his chest with his hair left down around his shoulders.

He took the stairs two at a time on the way down before hauling to a stop before entering the dinning hall. Schooling his features and controling his steps he entered. Stopping and kissing his mothers cheek before taking a seat at the head of the table. When his mother stayed quiet he hazarded a glance but then dropped it when she arched her eyebrow at his style of dress.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Nolee felt a bit of sadness at Lady Fiona's comment. Every woman wanted children and then once their children were old enough, they wanted grandchildren. Or at least that's what she had heard. Her own mother had died when she was young and Nolee didn't remember much about her. Carter spoke of her like she was a saint but it just wasn't the same.

"I bet you're son will find someone who changes his mind," she smiled, patting her hand comfortingly.

When they walked down to the dining hall, Nolee was emmersed in everything. The tapestries that hung in the hall were more ornate than the ones she had back at the castle she had grown up in. And the dining hall? The dining hall they had in the castle back home could have fit inside of the one she was now seated in.

When Drew entered the room, she smiled, eyes roaming over him. He had looked plain and like a commoner earlier. Now he looked like other lords she had seen from other castles, regal and elegant. She smiled and stood with a curtsy, trying to be respectful with her eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 am

Lady Fiona's eyes flicked between the two and she hid a smile as she looked down at her plate as she addressed Drew.

"Glad that ye remeembered yer manners Drew and are dressed for yer station. "

Drew flushed and fidgetted with his linen napkin as he looked anywhere but at Nolee. Being reprimanded like an errant child left his neck in flames and he looked at his mother with a sort of scowl on his face.

"I find it in bad taste Ma tae fight in me fine clothes. I'm sure the laundresses would love it if I started tae do it that way."

He dropped his eyes as Lady Fiona pinned him with a hard glare and he layed with the food on his plate. Suddenly eating his room seemed like a good idea but there was no way he could extract himself without looking like a complete brute.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 am

Nolee chuckled to herself softly, her eyes cutting to Drew. She wanted to say something, to look like a cultured princess. Instead she simply managed a coy smile and sat there, looking at her food before slowly starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 am

Though the food was flavorful Drew couldn't bring himself to eat more than a few bites and after pushing most of it around for about ten minutes Drew stood and bowed to his mother.

"I fear Ma that there are some ledgers with me name on the that I need tae get tae. Until later."

Drew's retreat was quick and once he was in his personal study he shut the door and sank down into his leather chair, raking his fingers through his hair as he sighed. His mother was championing the Princess Nolee, of that he was certain. And because of that he knew he was going to have to stay on his toes. It was only a matter of time before his mother was going to try and play matchmmaker.

xxxxxx

Lady Fiona shook her head and looked at Princess Nolee apologetically. "Me boyo doesn't ken what it means tae take a break. Hopefully he won't be sae sour come the evening meal."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:43 am

Nolee smiled, "It's quite alright, he doesn't bother me. I've been around men who were more cross than he." she pushed her hair off of her shoulder, looking at Lady Fiona with a kind smile, "If it is not a trouble with you...I would enjoy to talk more with Lord McIntyre..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 am

Lady Fiona's eyebrows shot up as she looked at Princess Nolee. "I don't mind at all Lass, but are ye sure ye want tae. Drew's not in the best o'moods taenight."

xxxxx

Drew scowled at the book was trying to read; his mind was in ten different directions at that point and each one took a wandering path back to Princess Nolee. After about ten minutes he slammed the book closed and got up and started pacing; stopping after awhile and just staring out the large window in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am

Nolee smiled and nodded her head slightly, "My brother taught me that the best way to get to know someone was when they were in a sour mood. You can learn if a man is very ill tempered or if he can develop patience for the people that he deals with."

She stood and curtsied, "Thank you for the kind treatment Lady Fiona. I appreciate everything that you have done for me this day."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 am

Lady Fiona stood and inclined her head at Princess Nolee. "It's me pleasure Princess. Just doan take anything that me laddie says tae heart."

xxxx

After awhile Drew sat back down and pulled his ledger and started to scan through it, his mind wandering back to Nolee after only a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am

Nolee nodded and curtsied before she walked through the great halls of the castle. She decided to check the library first. Being a man of good knowledge and a king, Drew undoubtedly had work to do. She knew that the brother did his work in the library and thought it was at least a good try. When she entered, she laid eyes on him and curtsied, "Lord McIntyre? May we speak?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 am

Drew looked up from his ledgers, his face neutral as he held her gaze. "Can I help you Princess Nolee?"

His words were clipped even as he let his eyes rake over her form. There was no denying that she was a pretty Lass, but under even the prettiest wrapping a monster could lurk. He cast his eyes over her shoulder to make sure that the library door was left open so that no one could say that her virtue had been comprimised.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

"I wanted to speak to you. Your mother...she said I was to be a guest here and I just wanted to get to know you," Nolee replied with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:47 am

"Me mother is a sentimental auld woman that thinks that every lass that comes through these halls are going tae give her wot she sae desperately desires Princess. A grandbairn. I suggest that ye don't waste yer time. In due time yer brother shall be here take ye home and then ye can get on with yer life. Besides, us Scottish savages doan have much tae talk about that would concern a lady."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:17 pm

"And if I want to spend my time in here with you and not with someone else?" Nolee asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I am not going to be intimidated Lord McIntyre and better men than you have tried."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Drew growled and gathered his books, standing and nodding to Nolee. "Then Princess I shall take me leave and spend me time in me solar tae finish me books in peace." He nods his head in a sarcastic manner. "I'll be taking me leave if it pleases ye Princess...actually I'll be taking me leave even if it doesn't be pleasing ye."

Drew left the room in a hurry, leaving the door open as he tracked his way to his room. He could feel the rooms and hallways closing in around him and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Nolee had his mothers endorsement, why else would she barge into his private study and demand to be there.

However he had to admit that her fire and her spirit was something that he liked; she wasn't afraid of him and that showed a lot about her character. As he locked himself away and scowled, now wasn't the time to be thinking those thoughts. Her brother was going to come get her, pay the ransom and he'd never have to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Nolee shook her head and decided that she would give Drew some peace and quiet. She made her way out to the courtyard, breaking a firm stick off of the tree. She used a thick rope on her dress to create a makeshift bow out of it and picked up another small stick to use as a makeshift arrow. It was something that always managed to calm her down, archery. She aimed at the castle wall and let the makeshift arrow fly. Again she did this, until she was calm. And when she was calm, she kneeled in the dirt and took a look around the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:12 am

The more that Drew tried to concentrate on his books the harder it became and after a few moments Drew gave up and wandered over to the window to stare out of it. Movement on the lawn caught his attention and he was about to call out for a guard when he realized that it was only Nolee.

Scowling he pushed the window open to scold her but stopped as he watched her shoot a couple of arrows and then settled back down on the ground. Pulling up a chair he waited in position to see what she was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savages? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savages?   Savages? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Savages?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: