A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiss Me Slowly(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Kiss Me Slowly(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Me Slowly(Open)   Kiss Me Slowly(Open) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Belle Moore strolled through the mall stopping occasionally to look at something in window. She enjoyed the days she had off with shopping or dating, though that never seemed to last very long. Belle knew eventually she would find the right person but until then was perfectly content to be on her own. Stopping to look into a jewlery store Belle examined the diamond necklace behind the display. Making a note to come back later she left yet again. Walking down the center of the mall Belle began to feel eyes on her, she was used to eyes on her, but these felt different. Looking over her shoulder she caught sight of someone but wasn't too sure. Sitting on a bench Belle kept eyes on whoever it was while also thinking about where her life was going. Here she was at almost 30, good looking, but still had yet to find the right person.
Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly(Open)
Page 1 of 1