A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Gonna Be Alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

Never Gonna Be Alone Empty
PostSubject: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

For Jeff a.k.a. Moobear

Blake knew that she was adopted. She had since she was 13. Nevermind the fact that she had a different last name than the rest of her family, she didn't look like any of them in the slightest. Her mom was a stick and stood at 5'7". Her dad was muscular and stood at 6". She was curvy and stood at 5'4". Her mom had brown hair and her father, black. She had blonde. Her mother had brown eyes, her father blue. She had green. There was just no way they were biologically related. It was impossible.

But she loved them all they same. They had been her parents all her life, and that would never change. Even when they went through rough patches during her teen years, she had loved them. And she had no desire to leave them for another family, even if that were her real family. Though she was curious as to who her real family was, what they were like.

She had no idea that the Hardy Boyz were her brothers. She just thought it was awesome that two people who were doing something like that had the same last name. She didn't realize they were related because Jeff's hair was multicolored, and he was skinny as Hell. Matt's was brown, and he was a tad on the heavy side. Neither were like her, just in between. She just had no idea they were related.

She knew that she wanted to wrestle. She had known that for a while. She had trained for years. She went to OVW, then FCW. She was the next Diva to be introduced to the WWE universe. On Raw.

It was finally her night. She would be introduced on Raw within the hour. She was excited, and nervous as she walked around backstage. She was in her ring gear, which consisted of a pink shirt and pink shirt with short shorts underneath. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46549428) She bit her lip, knowing she would be going on any minute. She didn't even realize that she bumped into someone until she hit the floor. She looked up and her eyes widened slightly. It was Jeff-freaking-Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Jeff bounced around on the balls of his feet near the gorilla. He was up after some diva's match of which some new diva would be in. He heard that the girl was cute and not your typical diva,with a curvy body and striking green eyes. He was told that he himself had striking green eyes where his brother had brown. Jeff grew up knowing he looked like his mother though he couldn't exactly say for himself as she died when he was young. He looked around for his water bottle and when he realized he didn't have one he turned only to bump someone to the ground.

"I am so sorry." He said to the women on the ground. Smiling he offered his hand to her. "You're new aren't you? The new diva I mean." He helped her up and shook her hand. "Im Jeff Hardy but from your expression I can tell you already knew that." To Jeff it never ceased to amaze how the expression of a fan changes when they see him. It was a pure joy to him but it was even better when it was a new talent that was a fan.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:42 pm

She smiled widely at him and took his hand, standing up. She shook his hand, still unable to believe she was talking to and touching Jeff Hardy. "Y- Yeah. I've always been a huge fan. You've always been one of my favorites. It's so great to meet you. Wow. I can't believe I'm talking to Jeff Hardy," she said, still in awe of everything. "I suppose I'm gonna be starstruck quite a bit around here for a while," she added, chuckling and looking down, blushing a bit. "I'm Blake," she introduced. "Which is something I probably should've have said first."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Jeff chuckled a bit at her look and how enthusiastic she was. "Don't even worry about it,it's cool. Everyone here gets awestruck at first." He let his hand slip from her grasp and smiled. "A huge fan is always nice to meet. And hey,if it makes you feel better I will introduce you around after the show. A few of us are going to catch a late bite and a drink." Jeff shrugged a bit to show it was really no big deal. He remembered when he first started and some of the guys had shown him the ropes. "You can meet everyone and some of the other diva's." Jeff gestured to the gorilla as it seemed that a new song hit. "Seems like it is your turn Blakey." He winked to her quickly. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 am

Blake smiled when she heard Storm Warning play and smiled, heading off as Lillian introduced her.

"And making her way to the ring, at 5' 4" and 145 pounds, Blake Hardy!" Lilian said as Blake slid into the ring, smiling at everyone. She was nervous, but pumped with adrenaline and loved it. She got on the ropes and did a peace sign before hopping down and waiting for her opponent. Beth Phoenix.

-----------------------------------

Blake won. She had won her first match. She smiled widely and headed backstage, her chest heaving, sweat covering her body. She was thankful she didn't wear a lot of make up.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 am

Jeff was stretching his arms and talking to John Cena as Blake came into the back. Both men turned to her and smiled. "Congrats Blakey." Jeff said and handed her the towel around his neck. To him sweat may mean you put on a good show but that didn't mean you had to sit in it. Jeff smiled and gestured to John "John this is Blake Hardy. Blake,I believe you know of John Cena."
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Blake smiled and blushed, looking down. She'd always had a crush on John Cena. He was one of her favorites, because he was himself and didn't care if he got booed or cheered. She shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," John replied and smiled at both of them. "Hardy, huh? You two wouldn't happened to be related, would ya?" he asked, looking at them. Blake's eyes went wide.

"W-What? No! It's not even possible. I grew up in Massachusetts," she said, looking at Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 pm

For the first time Jeff took in the girl. The same green eyes he had himself as well as blonde hair but with Matt's curls. Tilting his head Jeff squinted at her. The more he looked at her the more he saw it and before he knew it he was brought back to a much younger time. A time that was long forgotten and only then it was a glimpse of a crying baby girl. Shaking himself he looked to John and back to Blake. "I think I would know if I had a younger sister John." Still he looked at her closely and couldnt deny the resemblance. "Blake? Do you have a birthmark behind your ear?" Jeff asked casually. Both Matt and himself did as well as most of the Hardy family.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Blake looked at Jeff. "How did you know?" she asked, her heartbeat picking up a bit. She knew she was adopted, but there was just no way she was related to Jeff Hardy. It just wasn't possible. Things like that don't happen to her. Her family, her biological family, lived somewhere in the South. But the more she thought about it, the more she saw it. She had Jeff's eyes and hair color. Matt's curls. Their last name. And a birthmark behind her ear, which she guessed meant something to Jeff. She couldn't... Could she?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 pm

John looked back and forth between them,seeing way more than they probably did. Their bone structure was the same with the same lithe body. And from what he had seen she used hers much in the same manor Jeff did in the ring.

Jeff stepped closer to the girl and moved her hair from behind her ear. And there is was,a small birthmark right where his and Matt's were. Letting her hair fall back down he stepped away from her. He couldn't have a sister,could he? Matt would have told him or his dad would have. It wasn't like them to keep things from Jeff but none the less the evidence was right in front of him. Even as he stood there however John's music hit and Jeff knew he would be next. With a nod John left to pump up the crowd.

"Do not leave." Jeff spoke softly as his music hit next and he went out as he always did. It was almost automatic for him now so as he did what he always did his mind wandered. Shaking himself he focused on John and having a good match.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Blake nodded and sat on a nearby crate, staring at the monitor but not really watching the match. She was thinking about being related to Jeff. I mean, there was no way it could happen, right? Her parents would have told her if the people she was related to were famous, like Matt and Jeff. They wouldn't keep it on the DL. They didn't do that kind of stuff to her. But it did make sense. They did share a last name. They looked a lot alike. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Landing his Swanton Bomb Jeff covered John and won the match. He celebrated a bit before heading back up the ramp,shaking hands along the way. Standing at the top he watched John stand up,smiled to him and clapped for him. Waving one more time to the crowd Jeff walked to the back. He stopped in front of Blake and tried to find words but he couldn't. He wanted to ask so much but at the same time didn't want to admit that he might have been lied to all of his life. Instead he gestured for her to stand up. "I think you and I are staying at the same hotel. I'll give you a lift and we can talk this out with Matt in the morning." Jeff shook hands with John as he entered the back. Looking back to Blake he nodded his head towards the hall and began on his way to his locker room not looking to see if she followed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Blake nodded in agreement with Jeff. "That sounds like a plan," she said, and hopped off the crate, following Jeff to his locker room. "So we aren't going out then?" she asked, biting her lip. She was tired and confused, but she still wanted to go out and meet more people. "I mean, we don't need to," she said, grabbing her stuff and beginning to change.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 pm

"What? Oh yes we can." Jeff nodded a bit disctracted. He felt tired but if that was what she wanted he could swing it. He looked back at her and what she was wearing. The thought of her going out like,even if he wasnt sure she was his sister, brougt out a protective side in him. "We can go after you change." Jeff smiled a bit to her as they stopped and grabbed his bag as well as hers. "And just remember when we go not to be too startstruck,these guys are your coworkers."
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Blake looked down at what she was wearing, a pair of short shorts and a tank top that cut off midriff. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" she asked, frowning. This was her normal attire in the summertime. She was sure that she looked good. Her make up was still intact. Her hair looked good. Her clothes were neat and clean. She didn't know what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Jeff unlocked the car and looked at her. "You mean other than you're about to head into a club with drunk men twice your size and you are basically wearing nothing. At least toss on a shirt. I have some in my bag." Jeff got into the drivers seat as Blake got in the passenger side and he put the car into gear and took off. He liked fast cars and bikes so this car was no different. Jeff drove down the highway with the bright lights of the city shinning around them.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

"I'm fine, Jeff. I promise. I've been around guys twice my size all my life. If you haven't noticed, I'm tiny. I know how to handle myself. So calm down," Blake said, rolling her eyes. Yeah, she dressed promiscuously, but it was how she was comfortable, because she got hot real fast. She was like her own personal space heater.

She got into the passenger seat and buckled up, leaning back. She knew Jeff was just worried about her, but they barely knew each other. He didn't know what she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Sighing Jeff looked at her and shrugged. Who was he to tell her what to do after all? She seemed nice enough and was pretty but he didn't know her from Adam. Changing lanes he turned on the radio and fiddled with the dial. "So what did you do before the WWE? I mean you had to something." He asked making small talk. Jeff was good with people normally once he got them talking.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

"School. I did a few years of college before I went to OVW and got proper training," Blake said, looking out the window. "I planned on being a psychologist, but it just didn't hold my interest like wrestling. So when I went to OVW, the owner contacted... someone and told them about how well I did. And now I'm here. They haven't decided which way I should go yet," she said, looking at Jeff. "Even I don't know yet."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 pm

"A psychologist?" Jeff looked at her and nodded. "I could see that. You have one of the presences that just calm people and say it's going to be ok." He smiled to her a moment and nodded. "Most of us went through OVW. Randy and John did together. I mean I never did,wasn't there." Jeff continued. He paused for a moment debating whether or not to ask why she hesitated in saying who the owner contacted but decided against it. The way he figured it she would say who when she was ready and he would not push her.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 pm

"I wasn't sent to OVW. I paid to go there. I mean, I'm sure having the last name Hardy didn't hurt, and maybe I used that to my advatage, but I paid the thousand it cost to go there," Blake said, looking at him. "And I know Randy and John went there together. Who doesn't?" she chuckled. "So, uh, Randy. He single?" she asked casually, looking out he window.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well I'm glad my brother and I had the last name then." Jeff said back with a bit of a chuckle. As she spoke,he pulled off the highway and to the exit ramp required for where they were going. He slowed down a bit as he entered the street traffic at the end. Her question made Jeff look at her for a moment. Randy was famous for being a bad boy but that had stopped some time ago. Even then though he was nice to everyone and Jeff and he got along well. In fact Jeff considered him a good friend. "Right now? Yeah he is." Jeff finally replied pulling into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm

"Is he happy where he is, or is he looking?" Blake asked. She had always found Randy deadly attractive. She loved John Cena, and his whole thing, but if she could, she would probably pick Randy. She saw John as just being a really good friend. Probably a best friend if it were up to her. "Because I know some people are happy being single and living that life. I was for a while. Then I grew up. I need to... have something real," she said, revealing more of herself than she had meant to.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Jeff shut off the car and looked to Blake. Who was this girl who spoke so carefully yet with such bubbliness. Almost as if a sweetness that hid the darkness she had. They all had darkness but Blake seemed to try hard to hide hers than others did. Jeff shook his head slightly and let out a breath. "I don't know if he is looking. I know he was before but with Randy it changes from time to time." He answered carefully. He didn't want to get her hopes up but also didn't want to diminish them. Yet he spoke the truth,he never knew if Randy was looking or not. Jeff knew Randy was getting to that point where he was ready to settle down with his very own special girl.
Back to top Go down
Blake Pheonix Hardy

Blake Pheonix Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Blake smiled and nodded. She had always found Randy attractive. "How about you? You got a special lady friend?" she asked, chuckling as she got out of the car. "Or man. If you swing that way," she added, smiling and looking around. "What is this place?" she asked, not really having seen a place like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Gonna Be Alone   Never Gonna Be Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Gonna Be Alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: