A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood of an Angel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

Blood of an Angel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:24 am

Jasper walked around for a while, afraid of losing Ted's scent. He was walking and it was past midnight when he saw a figure ahead. It looked looked... No it felt like Ted. "Ted..." He breathed quietly, wondering of he could hear Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Ted felt him before he heard him. But as soon as his name left Jasper's lips, he turned around, facing him. His eyes were wide and a wave of heat that he hadn't felt since he left Jasper ran through him. "Jasper," he breathed, emotions welling up in him. It had been so long. He'd missed him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Jasper cautiously walked closer to Ted. "Teddy..." Jasper whispered again. His heart warmed at the feel, the smell, the thought of him. Ted made him feel human. Jasper gently reached up and cupped Ted's face.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Ted smiled and put his hands over Jasper's. "I missed you so much," he said softly. He was happier than he'd been since he was changed just by seeing Jasper. Maybe now things would be better. Maybe now they were looking up.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Jasper pulled him tight to him. "I need you." He murmured quietly. Jasper never had a need for another person like he did for Ted. He ha trouble controlling himself, and keeping his emotions in order. Amongst other vampires, he felt like the outcast and he hated it. With Ted, he felt okay. Being okay was something Jasper wanted for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Ted smiled. "Well, it's a good thing I'm not going anywhere, right?" he said softly and kissed him gently. "We have forever now. So breathe, even though you don't really need to. I'm all yours. I have been since the night you changed me," he added, cupping Jasper's face. "I love you," he said before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Whitlock

Jasper Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Jasper smiled slightly before kissing him back, his arms tight around him. "I love you too." He murmured against Ted's lips. This man was definitely the best thing that ever happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of an Angel   Blood of an Angel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood of an Angel
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4