A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

Zeke clenched his fist. "We told you! We tried but there were too many of them for us!"

"And who cares what Justin thinks? He is just a driver and paper pusher." Husky said glaring at Justin. He usually liked Justin but what he said was true. Justin carried a gun but mostly did the paperwork and drove Wade around.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 am

Wade shook his head, "And I gave you two an order. When I give an order it's not to be questioned. Am I understood!?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 am

Zeke clenched his teeth and next to him Husky did the same. Slowly they nodded. Soon the sounds of Belle's footsteps were heard.

When Belle walked in she could feel the tension. "Do I want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 am

"Nothing," Wade smiled, "I was just talking with the boys."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 am

Though Belle nodded she didn't buy it a bit. For one Zeke and Husky still looked mad. She felt responsible somewhat for thier anger and tried to think of a way to make it better but couldn't. "Ready?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 am

"Yeah, c'mon," growled Zeke, pushing past her to lead her out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

Belle sighed and kissed Wade quickly. "I'll be back later. I love you." She smiled and followed the guys out to the car. It was tense in the car thanks to the guys being upset with her
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 am

Zeke looked down at her, "Look, I want nothing to do with you at the moment belle. Try not to get us killed."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

Sighing Belle sat back in the car. "Look,I would never get you guys killed. I didn't ask to be second in command or ask for you guys to be the ones out doing field work."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

"And yet here we are, taking orders from our bosses newest slut," Husky sneered.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 am

Belle looked down at her hands. Slut,whore,hooker,wrench. She had heard it all. Just because she heard it all didn't make it sting any less. Belle knew going in to her work that many would judge her. She glanced out the window before looking back at the boys. "Slut." She laughed. "You would think mob guys would be more original. Besides,I dont remember me being a slut when you were enjoying the show Zeke. Or you Husky." Belle glared at both of them. "I do what earns me money. I do what makes me happy. Call me a slut or any other name one more time and I will kill you." Belle smiled sweetly "Im the bosses newest fiancee. And sweethearts. Im staying. You don't have to listen to me." She leaned up between the seats "But you will repect me."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 am

Husky snarled, pulling into the spot where they were supposed to be meeting Sheamus. They had gone rogue a long time ago, leaking information to Sheamus. It was because of them that Heath was supposed to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 am

Belle got out of the car and sat on the top of the front of the car. She had said her piece and didn't care if they they didn't like it. Belle heard a car pull up and looked to see who showed up.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 am

Sheamus, a handsome but pale Irishman and Wade's biggest rival got out of the car behind them. "Fella's this isn't Barett." he smirked in his thick Irish brogue.

Husky smirked, "We couldn't talk the big man into it. But this here is his fiancee."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am

Belle looked back and forth as it slowly fell into place. "Shit..." she muttered under her breath and looked to the one they called Sheamus. "I take it your not gonna let me go back to Wade?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 am

Sheamus laughed, "Oh I might. Depends on what you're willing to give up in order to go back to him, lassie."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 am

"Oh see thats where we have a problem." Belle crossed her arms and put on a tough face. She was a tough girl but inside she was shaking. These were bad men and she knew it but she would be damned if she gave them anything. "I don't know anything nor will I make a deal to tell you anything. So you mine as well take me with you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 am

Sheamus laughed, pulling his gun and cocking it. "You don't do me any good alive, Belle."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 am

"And killing me makes this ware 10x bigger. If your smart you'd just let me go." Belle smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

"Unfortunatley, I've never been the smart one," sneered Sheamus. "Husky, Zeke, you two can leave."

Husky smirked at Belle, "Bye."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am

"See you boys." Belle said with a wave. before turning back to Sheamus. "Now what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 am

"I want any information you can give me on Wade," Sheamus smirked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 am

"Im not involved with mob business. All I know is he is mad about what happened to Heath." Belle shrugged looking at the man. "Fiancee doesn't mean I get to know everything."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 am

"Oh but he'll tell you in the future," smirked Sheamus, "And when he does I want you to report it to me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 am

Belle pretended to wince. "Yeah see can't do that." She stepped closer to Sheamus. "But you might want to let me back to him. He will hunt you down if you kill me or hurt me at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next