A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...To See You Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

...To See You Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Matt laid out boxers and one of his t-shirts for Jeff before gathering Jeff's original cloths and sending them out to be cleaned. He was worried about his brother. Tomorrow, he'd take him to a clinic to see if he was even clean. He was gonna take care of brother, and try to make up what he missed during their childhood.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Jeff took a long, hot shower, using a whole bottle of soap (the mini ones they give you when you get the room), a bottle of shampoo and conditioner. After that, he stepped out and sighed happily. It was nice to actually feel clean. He walked out and dressed in the clothes that Matt laid out for him. They were big, but they would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Matt set Jeff's food at the table before he sat on the couch, on the phone with his managers. He hated the complicated part of football like... signing contracts with advertisers. It annoyed him, which is why he was always so stressed and wanted to bang his head against the table.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Jeff sat at the table and ate the food. The chicken wasn't as good as his mom's or even his, but it was still the best he had had in years. It was nicely breaded and was juicy and moist, which was good in fried chicken. He glanced at Matt, listening to him talk though he knew he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Matt finished on the phone before sitting across from Jeff. "So darlin'... do yeh work by yourself or do you have a pimp I need to worry about finding yeh?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Jeff shook his head. "I'm 100% solo," he smiled slightly. "I wouldn't be able to afford anything if I had a PIMP," he added as he finished up his meal.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Matt nodded. Pimp or not, he didn't wanna think of what had happened to his brother in the past years. "Well, tomorrow I'm gonna take you to the clinic. I need to know if yer cleaner not. And... if you have something, i wanna know so I can pay for your meds. I'm not lettin' yeh go darlin'.' he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Jeff didn't say anything, just stared at his now empty plate. He had thought about that often, and he certainly hoped that he was clean.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Matt sighed and put Jeff's plate on the cart. "Why don'tcha go to bed, darlin'. You can have the bed and I'll take the couch, since I'm not sure if you wanna share a bed." He chuckled. Though he remembered holding Jeff in his bed during thunderstorms when they were real young. He smiled a bit at the memories.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Jeff hated sleeping alone, though he did it more often than not the past ten years. He looked up at Matt. "I want you to sleep with me," he said softly. It had a double meaning, but he knew Matt would take it in a brotherly way.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Matt shrugged. "Anything you want darlin'." He said softly. "You can wait in bed, I need to make a few more calls." He said, sighing as he looked through his phone.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Okay," Jeff said and walked into the bedroom, laying down in the bed and crawling under the blankets, wrapping them around him. His body was tense, but he knew once Matt got into be, he'd fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Matt finished on the phone, wanting nothing more than to sleep. He got up and slipped into sweat pants, no shirt, before he got into bed. He wrapped his arms instinctively around Jeff, holding him to his chest like when they were kids, slowly drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm

When Matt wrapped his arms around him, Jeff instantly relaxed, loving how Matt made him feel. He pressed as close as he could and smiled, falling asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

The next morning, Matt awoke with Jeff still on his chest. He smiled softly, stroking the long, multi colored hair. He knew he shouldn't think it... but Jeff was gorgeous. He kissed his forehead before getting up to shower and get dressed, having to take Jeff to the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Jeff slept peacefully through the night and even through Matt getting up and showering. He hadn't slept this good in years.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Matt came back into the bedroom and sat next to Jeff. "C'mon Jeffy, wake up darlin'." He drawled, shaking his brother awake. He hated to wake him but he needed to know if his baby bother was clean.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

"Humna humna hum," Jeff mumbled, slapping Matt's hand away. It felt too good to sleep. He didn't want to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

"Jeffy, it's like... 1 pm. The clinic closes in an hour. Wake up." Matt said, slapping Jeff's ass. "I'll get you a red bull just get up." He said, tossing Jeff's now clean cloths at him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 am

Jeff was up, undressed and redressed in minutes after he heard the words 'Red Bull.' "Well? What are we waiting for? Lets go!" he said, taking Matts hand and tugging him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 am

Matt chuckled and let himself be pulled. He stopped at the hotel cafe and bought Jeff a super sized red bull and handed it to him. "Now c'mon darlin'." He said, taking Jeff's hand pulling him out to his Audi R8.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Jeff smiled widely and followed Matt, taking large gulps of his energy drink. "I love you, Mattie," he sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Matt chuckled. "I know, I'm lovable." He said woth a smirk as they drove to the clinic.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Jeff smiled and sat in his seat, drinking his energy drink. He was nervous, but Matt was there and that was all he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:05 pm

They arrived at the clinic, Matt taking Jeff;s hand and lead them inside. Matt told then worker Jeff needed to be tested and they led him to the back. Matt bit his lip, praying his little brother was clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...To See You Again   ...To See You Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

...To See You Again
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Hotels-
Jump to: