A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Seth Johnson   Seth Johnson EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 am

Seth Johnson

As Played By: Sami (the Aussie)

Pairings I Like: Jay/Seth (only one I've done with him so far)
Topics I Like: most, if done right
Smut?: sometimes, but not heaps
Male-Pregnancy?: No

Biography:
Seth left home and came to the US, hoping to get a job. But with barely any experience he kept getting turned away, or fired from the few jobs he had.
Barely able to afford his small house, Seth often robs places just so he can afford to pay rent and eat. He's been in and out of Jail a few times, some of the cops now knowing him by name.

Seth is often short tempered and very rarely lets anyone get close to him, not trusting people because of how he lives and because he is paranoid. Once he trusts you however, he's very loyal and often protective.
He's not afraid to get his hands dirty to get what he wants, seeing as thats what he has to do to survive, though he occasionally feels guilty about it later on.

He can be stubborn at times and will rarely apologise for things because he doesn't think people would forgive him, even if he does. Seth may act tough and uncaring, when he's not being paranoid, but deep down he really just wants to be accepted and have someone who cares about him.
Back to top Go down

Seth Johnson
Page 1 of 1