A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Vixens Play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Let The Vixens Play Empty
PostSubject: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 am

Let The Vixens Play Thevixen

John was the best moneymaker, probably in the entire world. He was notorious for leaving men with wanting more, and women wishing they could have some. It was why he was Wade's favorite, and most high priced moneymaker. He reeled in thousands and thousands of dollars a night, sleeping with clients and putting on a show in the night club section of the brothel.

The Vixen was New York's, or the country's, best strip club round. Downstairs, was the best nightclub and strip cub you could ever go to. It was secluded yet well known, filled with gorgeous men and women putting on a show, and the best alcohol in the city. The star of the show that was put on every other night was Johnny Nitro, the club's favorite vixen. He was experienced in the art of pleasure and earned the club bucket loads of cash.

But upstairs is where the magic happened. The most luxurious brothel in the US was placed right above The Vixen. John was also a favored moneymaker when it came to pleasing men between the sheets.

It was Sunday night, the night club pretty quiet as well as the brothel. John had no clients that night, surprisingly. Probably because Wade, the owner and pimp of the amazing The Vixen, had given John a break from the bed. He was on one of the poles, no main event on Sundays. He was dancing like a pro on the pole, earning tips from the drooling men watching.

John loved the spotlight. He may not always loved what he did, but he loved being loved. So dancing put a smirk on his face. But he didn't see Wade lead in a lost looking girl, not knowing said girl would probably be the death of him.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 am

Like many other children, Nolee Lacroix had always dreamed of a life in New York City acting on Broadway instead of growing up poor in a hometown. Like many other adults, she found out first hand that this dream wasn't as easy as it seemed. Her bills for college were always out of hand and her apartment wasn't paying for itself. Sure, she had a job as a waitress but she wasn't making enough money to keep up on everything. Perhaps that's why she found herself looking at The Vixen for a job.

Yes, she knew it was a strip club but she had no idea of the seedy workings that went on upstairs. To her, this was a job that she could handle. She had no idea what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 am

John reeled in thousands of dollars worth of tips. Being a drop dead gorgeous brunette, you could expect nothing less. John finished his dance and got off the pedestal where the pole was. He stuffed his tips in the strap of his leg clinging assess chaps and would count them later. He frowned when Wade came over to him, a blond, naive looking girl trailing behind him. "Wade, who's this?" He asked, looking over the blond woman.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 am

"Johnny," Wade smirked, his voice full of a deep accent from his homeland of Englad, "I want you to meet Nolee Lacroix. She's new to New York and looking for a job. I thought she could work here....as your apprentice."

Nolee smiled, extending a hand for Johnny to shake, "It's...it's nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

John looked at the girl and looked at her hand, then looked at Wade. "Apprentice? Her?" He scoffed, getting another good look at the girl. She reeked of virgin. "C'mon Wade... she has no potential." He said, crossing his arms. "She can't handle what I do every night." John said, giving Wade a look. He hated newbies. And he hated teaching them.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am

Wade narrowed his eyes at her, "I've already had clients asking for her. So you will teach her and you will teach her everything. And since I know you can't teach her the upstairs stuff, find one of the girls to do it."

Nolee looked between them, "The...the upstairs stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

John looked at her. "Upstairs is the brothel, honey. You didn't tell her?" He chuckled, glancing at Wade. He shook his head. "I'll teach her the pole stuff when my shift is over." He said, reaching up on his toes, kissing Wade on the lips like he was supposed to (most of the favorites did), before going to do a private lap dance.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 am

"You...you lied to me...' Nolee frowned, looking at Wade.

The older man rolled his eyes, "Dear, most of the men in New York are going to lie to you. Get use to it. Go backstage and wait for John."

"Bu..."

"That's an order." Wade sneered, watching her walk off.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 am

John finished his dance before going backstage and meeting Nolee. "Okay kid, let's get some thing's straight. The Vixen is a notorious club. Don't do anything to ruin it's reputation, and Wade won't ruin you. Upstairs is where the magic happens. It's a brothel, where we'll be living. Where you'll be living, understand?" He asked as he cleaned himself up in a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 am

Nolee nodded, removing a bag of candy from her purse. She was a nervous eater, notoriously with candy and chocolate. "I understand sir..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 am

John raised a brow at the candy. "Your gonna have to start watching what you eat as well. Men like fit girls." He said, giving her a look before going back to preening in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am

"I work out all the time! I'm fit!" Nolee pouted. "I just...I didn't know about the brothel..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 am

"Well, now you know. You'll learn the sex stuff later when your ready. Until then, you'll be in the poles. Or a back up dancer for me. You can dance, right?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:13 am

"Um...ballet," Nolee admitted. She had trained in ballet and jazz but no other kinds of dancing.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 am

John took a deep breath. "Jazz will work. It'll be easy to teach the cabaret then. But I'll have to teach you pole dancing." He said and turned to Nolee. "Now, knowing Wade he's probably already sold you apartment so you can live here. So, go get your things, come back here and I'll show to your room. And be quick." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am

Nolee sighed, nodding. She drove back to her apartment which wasn't to far from there and got a few of her things before heading back there. She was scared, she would admit it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

John spotted Nolee and lead her to a room, which was pretty nice. All the rooms were. "Here is your room. We're allowed to leave, so long as Wade knows where we are at all times. So you can still go to school. But work comes first. Kitchen is downstairs. We come and go to it as we please. The place is like a hidden mansion. Tomorrow we work on the main cabaret show. For now, explore or get some sleep." Johns aid before leaving her to go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am

Nolee nodded, deciding to get settled into her room before exploring. She found a library, deciding to get cozy in there and read until she was tired enough to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:35 am

John stood in front of his vanity. He bit his lip as he pealed off the jewels off his abs. SOmetimes, this job wore him out. Sometimes he felt like he wanted a normal life. One lover to be the only one he had sex with. To be... loved. He sighed and shook his head of the thoughts, ignoring the few tears that slipped down his cheeks as he cleaned off the glitter.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 am

Finally deciding that she was scared of this house enough to need someone to talk to, Nolee found John's room and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 am

"Come in!" John called as he continued to clean the glitter off his body, which stubbornly stuck to his skin. He looked around and saw Nolee. "Oh hey. What do you need?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

"U...um I'm scared of this place...I can hear people...you know..." Nolee stammered, "can I sleep in here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 am

John raised a brow. "Hear them fucking? Yeah you'll get used to it after a while..." he trailed off. "If you, sure." He said with a shrug and gestured to his king sized bed. He didn't care. It's not like the girl was a bitch John hated.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 am

Nolee sighed, laying on the bed. "Johnny...I wouldn't care about this but...well I've never.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 am

John groaned. "Please, don't say the V word..." He mumbled as he slipped out of his cloths and into sweatpants. "Well... your gonna have gonna have to loose it. That's all I can tell ya." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Vixens Play   Let The Vixens Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Vixens Play
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next