A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

Amy Hennigan was hot. She knew it. Everyone on the block knew it,in fact it helped with her job as a prostitute. Now however though she wasn't working. Oh no. She was waiting for her already taken boyfriend. Yes,as in he was already taken when they started dating. Amy knew she was the other woman, she just didn't care. Tossing her hair over one shoulder Amy looked left and then right. To the right she could see the outline of her boyfriend,Phil Brooks.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 am

Phil smiled as he caught sight of his girlfriend Amy. "Hey baby." Phil said as he hurried over to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Amy smiled as he approached her and put her arms around his neck. Phil and her went to so well together. She reached up with her neck and kissed him,not really caring who was watching.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Phil smiled as he kissed her back. "Hey baby i've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 pm

"Then maybe you should spend less time with your other woman and more time with me." Amy grinned none the less. "But I misses you too. So come home with me." She took his hand and led the way
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Phil smiled and followed her. "I would love but she gets to whiny, i hope soon i'll find a way out of this engagment."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

"I would hope so." Amy smirked. "After all, I dont know how I would feel dating a married man."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Phil chuckled softly and smiled. "I love you baby."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:30 pm

"I love you too." Amy said before opening her apartment door and leading him inside.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 am

Phil smiled as he followed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 am

It was rare that Amy got Phil to herself for a whole night. Apperantly the other miss' had gone somewhere and wouldnt be back till tomorrow. The dtails were fuzzy to her purely because she didn't care. Going into the fridge she got Phil a pepsi and herself a mountain dew before going to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 pm

"Thanks love." Phil said with a smile when Any handed him the pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"Any time." Amy said before kissing him softly and pulling away. "So where is whats her name again?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

"At her parent planning some stupid praty." Phil answered.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"No doubt one you will have to go to? Seeing as how your engaged to her." Amy stated and sipped her drink
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 pm

"I told her no way in hell i was going." Phil said. "I'm sick of her family."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Amy chuckled. "And yet your with her aren't you?" She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Phil sighed. "Only cause of my family. I hate they're making me do this."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Sighing Amy nodded. "I know. But once you say 'I Do' we will be over."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Phil bit his lipring. "I know." He said before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Amy watched Phil get up with sad eyes. She had grown fond on the man that had just left her side but knew he was spoken for. He was when they met too and even then Amy wondered why she went ahead dating Phil. "Where you going?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Phil shrugged. "To get some air."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

"yeah." Amy said before getting up and walking to her room. He wanted air and that was fine. Her room was stuffy so she opened the window with a fire escape attached.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Phil sighed sadly as he leaned against a window. He hated his life right now.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Shaking her head Amy changed into her Pj's and went out onto the fire escape. She didn't mind Phil was taken but married she wouldn't do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)   Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of the Other Woman (Phil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: