A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Family (Beck)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 am

Kevin sank his teeth into Beck's shoulder as he threaded his fingers into the short hair and yanked. It was liberating dominating another vampire and Kevin pushed his body to the limits before he panted in Beck's ear. "Come for me Beck....let me hear you...."
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Beck groaned. Everything that Kevin was doing was right, and Beck knew that he was getting close. This was going faster than he would have liked, but it felt so good, and he was ready to give in. So with a short cry, he came, coating the ground below him. When he finished, he slumped against the ground and panted, though he didn't need to. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 am

Kevin growled as he released, biting down on Becks shoulder as his body trembled. Depsite not needing to he gasped for breath as he pulled free and collasped down next to the other spent Vampire. Without bothering to ask for permission he pulled Beck close and ran his fingers through Beck's hair even as he nuzzled his neck. He felt fatigue settling in but he knew that they couldn't rest where they were and that they'd have to clean up. Groaning he pushed himself to his feet and to clear away their mess, dumping the bodies down a shallow hill just a few feet away before returning and holding his hand out to help Beck up.
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Beck's body calmed and he took Kevin's hand, standing up. He collected his clothes and got dressed after he cleaned himself up and looked around. "What do we do with them?" he asked, pointing to the dead naked people by a tree. "I usually just leave 'em, but I also don't come around this part that often, so I don't know what to do with these people.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 am

Kevin shrugged. "I rolled them down the hill, the roll scratched and bruised them. I don't care what happens to them now. I only hunt here once every six months so I say we just leave them."

He redressed quickly before pulling Beck close. "Come hunting with me again some time Beck. I can always use the company."
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:35 pm

"I would be glad to hunt with you again," Beck smiled. "In your dreams," he smirked before pulling away, winking and walking away, sashaying his hips. He was just playing with Kevin, and boy was it fun. He could practically hear Kevin staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Kevin's mouth hung open even as he smirked. Beck was certainly something different even by Vampire standards and he was looking forwards to tangling with the other vampire again. As he stood staring his phone went off and he pulled it out, frowning before making his way swiftly back to HQ.

He waited only a few moments before he was ushered into the large airy room. Behind the large ornate desk sat Paul Wight, one of the wealthiest and most influential men on the bar scene and in the dark underground circles. His lips were pursed as he perused the paper work on the desk.

"Thorn, I see a lot of reports here, yet yours is no where to be found. Care to explain?"

Kevin crossed his arms across his chest and looked Paul dead in the eye. He wasn't going to let the tall man intimidate him. "It's because I haven't gathered the right amount of information. All I know about Randy's assassin is that he's a Vampire. You realize how rare that is? I've barely cracked his shell."

Paul grunted and said no more and Kevin knew he was dismissed. Stalking form the room he made his way back to his room and fired up his computer to do some more research on Randy and the business he ran.
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Beck headed home for the night. He knew that he would probably regret what he did in the morning, seeing as he actually let someone start to break through his defenses, but right now, he was off on an orgasmic high, so he didn't care. He felt good.

He climbed into bed and sighed, relaxing as he slowly fell asleep. He dreamt of nothing and everything, of happiness and sex and lust. It was probably the best nights sleep he'd gotten in a very long time.

He got up the next day and went through it as normal, feeling good. When he went to work the next night, he was hoping Kevin would be there. He had a feeling he would be. He usually was.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Kevin had found himself going through reports and findings that not even the FBI would have access to unless they had an ex mob informant working for them. What he found was fairly normal; Randy had his fingers in a little bit of everything, mob boss, bookie, pimp, bar owner, gentleman's club backer. Randy's network went far and wide and Kevin was sure that there was more than a few dead bodies connected with his network of thieves and murders.

By the time daylight came around Kevin was hunched over his desk with the keys sticking to his forehead. When he finally woke up the night was long and the moon was high and his stomach was growling at him.

He decided to forgo going to the club tonight to just spend the most of it hunting and feeding until he no longer desired the taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Beck went through his whole shift without seeing Kevin, and it kind of bummed him out. He played it cool--and quite well, he would add--but he really liked seeing him. He sighed as he walked around after his shift was over, his hands shoved in his coat pockets. He was bored, and lonely. He had seen Kevin last night, and he wanted to see him again, but he had no idea where to look. He sighed and decided to go hunting.

He went to the poorer part of town, where no one of importance would go missing. He found two girls, one type A, one type AB, and one young man, type O. They filled him, but not with the euphoric sense like usual. Just with what he needed to get by. His mind was still on Kevin.

He sighed and headed home, knowing it would probably be a sleepless night.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:51 am

Kevin cleaned up after his last kill and sat on a large boulder watching the night sky. It was amazing the way the stars were dimmer in this part of town yet only five miles in either direction they were so clear and big that you could swear you could reach up and touch them.

The longer he sat there the more he wanted Beck to sit with him. Other than knowing that he was a Vampire and there for brethren he didn't know much about Beck. He didn't know when he was turned, the circumstances of his turning or if he'd went through the self loathing that most vamps went through. Letting his gut decide for him he made his way to Beck's apartment, waiting in the shadows for Beck to return home.

Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:05 am

Beck took the long way home, hoping to tire himself out, and also to give him more time to think. He didn't know what this thing he had with Kevin was, and it scared him. A lot. He didn't know what to do, how to handle it. He had never come across this type of thing in all his years of living.

He walked up to his house and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Kevin. He shook it off and kept walking. "Kevin. I didn't expect to see you here. You weren't at the club," he said coolly, unlocking the door to his house and walking in, leaving the door open for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Kevin grinned as he followed silently. "My humblest apologizes Beck. I had some other things to take care of. But I'm here now." He took Becks hand and kissed the back of it before looking up at Beck through his lashes. "Prey tell me Beck how I can make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Beck Ives

Beck Ives

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm

"Why would you need to make it up to me?" Beck asked as he walked through the house, flipping on the lights. "I mean, we have no obligations to each other. So I don't see why you would need to make it up to me." He went into the kitchen and pulled out a bag of blood, putting water in a pot and putting the bag in the water to warm it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Kevin chuckled as he took a seat at the kitchen table watching Beck. "Because of the way you asked where I was; you had that cool sound to your voice." He affected a pout that looked more like a smirk as he flicked his eyes up and down Beck. "I had hoped it was because you missed my sparkling personality..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Family (Beck)   Welcome to the Family (Beck) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Family (Beck)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3