A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody Hates Harris...

Go down 
+2
Shawn Michaels
Wade Barett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Barett

Everybody Hates Harris... Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Everybody Hates Harris... Trace

Harris Lacroix, the man everyone loves to hate. But why? Does your character have a juicy story about the southern redneck that they want to share so everyone can be on the lookout? Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Chris: Well hell...herm...*scowls* He constantly harasses my dancer. One of these days I'm going to catch this country boy in the act and instead of blowing both his Goddamned kneecaps off, I'm going to put bullets in his hands. That way he can't touch what doesn't belong to him inappropriately. *rubs temples* He has no idea the rants I've had to endure all because he riled up princess Michaels.

Tana: ... *doesn't know Harris all that well* Can I kill him?

Nicki: ... *hasn't the first clue who Harris is*

Hunter: Heh, can't wait til it's my turn to tell a story.

Shawn: -_______________________________- My face should tell it all.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Amy:Oh Harris. *sips drink* Thinks he can mess with what I want. I dont share well. At all. I dont like sharing yet Harris seems to think I will share with him. Not gonna happen. That and he takes my drinks! I need my alcohol,Hennigans need thier alcohol!!!

Belle:*finds Harris amusing sometimes.*
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Nolee: He abandoned me and Carter.

Carter: *furiously* He hurt a friend of mine...badly...Imma kill him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Shawn: Oh ho. You don't know the half- I don't even know where to start.

Hunter: Well, and this is just a suggestion, but you can start with the first time you ever gave him a lap dance.

Shawn: -_- I don't wanna, because he was actually a decent human being that night.

Tana: Can I kill him yet? Quiero cortar la cabeza maldita y colgarlo en mi oficina!
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Harris: *from other room* I can hear everything ya'll say about me so watch what kinda stories yeh tell!!
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Amy:And your a asshole Harris so shush!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Shawn: I second what Amy said. *rubs temples* Harris needs to get a clue. I sometimes feel like he thinks he's some Clint Eastwood type from Pale Rider. The shit that man did only happens in movies. In real life, its a GOOD thing to make up for lost time with family and old friends.

Chris: Get a clue? Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm

((OH MY GOD! My friend Dalton compared Harris to Clint last night while we were watching tv XD))
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Wade Barett wrote:
((OH MY GOD! My friend Dalton compared Harris to Clint last night while we were watching tv XD))

((He totally has a Clint Eastwood from Pale Rider or Paint the Town Red thing going on))
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Sheamus: *puts head in his hands* He...humiliated me with some old pictures... *wants to burn most of the pictures Harris found of him*
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Amy:Now why do I think those would be funny pics to see? None the less Im sorry Sheamus and would gladly help you
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 am

Harris: *smirks and kicks back* Wow...these stories are awful lame. Ain't no one moved my heart to become a better man yet...
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Amy:*glares and slaps the back of his head* How about to try and be a decent person!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Hates Harris...   Everybody Hates Harris... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Hates Harris...
Page 1 of 1