A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big Show

Big Show

Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Paul put his arm around Johnny and let out a loud whistle, calling his boys to him. As they waited he lead Johnny over to a large comfy looking couch.

"Sit please, it will take them a bit to assemble." Paul moved over to a small wine cooler and called over his shoulder. "Wine Johnny?"

Slowly boys filtered in, all of them moving over and kissing Pauls cheek before taking seats around the some looking at Johnny and two or three offering flirtatious smiles. The last one to come in was a strong looking brunette with a raspy, scottish sounding voice. He moved over and kissed Paul's cheek before turning and looking at Johnny cooly.

"Sae ye've brought us another lost gutter rat?"

"Drew." Paul never raised his voice but it was full of steel and he he gave Drew a look that sent the pouty scotsman over to a chair where he crossed his arms and scowled. "Now, boys, this Johnny, a new addition to our family. Make him feel welcome, and help him if he needs it. It wasn't long ago that all..." He looks at Drew sharply. "all of you were once where he is."

The boys murmured and nodded, some getting up and going over and offering their hands to Johnny with smiles on their faces. The only one that didn't was Drew and Paul shook his head as he moved over to stand next to Johnny.

"Don't worry, Drew is a little prissy; he feels he's the only money maker I have. He's no threat to you and he does something, you come to me and I'll take care of it. Ok?"

Last edited by Big Show on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:10 pm

John sat slowly and crossed his legs, accepting the drink. "Thanks." He murmured and sipped it. He had a feeling he'd need it. John watched the boys file in. Some much larger than him, and some were average twinks in John's eyes. Though he himself probably looked like a twink. But he wasn't a brainless as most of them. He couldn't help but make judgements on all of them at first glance. It was a habit.

John suddenly looked up at the tall, Scottish man. He resisted the urge to snap at him. At least in front of Paul. He didn't want to come off too bitchy. He was used to being talked down to. But he wouldn't tolerate it when he probably made twice what this kid made in a week.

John stood, and smiled slightly at Paul. "Don't worry, sugar." He glanced at Drew then looked back at Paul. "We'll get along just fine." He said. John may lay on his back for a living, but he would put any prostitute in his/her place. He had been doing this for too long to be treated like a newbie.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Paul arched an eyebrow but said nothing, he knew that sometimes you had to physically put someone in their place, he just didn't want to hear it. Concealing a a smirk he leaned down and murmured in Johnny's ear.

"Just try not to hurt him too much?"

Before waiting for an answer he straightened and with a wave of his hand sent the boys off; Drew following slowly and shooting poisoned glares over his shoulder at Johnny. Once the door was closed and they were alone Paul poured himself a glass of wine and picked up a note book and a pen which he handed to Johnny before sitting down.

"i want you to write out who've you worked for and how long ago that was. I'm going to put word out that you are mine now and I want to make no one tries to start any trouble by coming here. Afterwards I'll show you to your room."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

John pursed his pouty lips at Paul's words. He glanced at him before crossing his legs in a feminine manor.

"We shall see." He muttered, more to himself.

He could feel every single one of the boys' eyes on him. Looks of curiosity, annoyance or jealousy. John couldn't blame them for being jealous. John was about to reel in more do' than they had made in their entire lives. It wasn't a talent he was exactly proud of, but it was the only talent the young brunette had. He made a shooing motion with his hand at Drew when the Scot glared daggers at him. If there were two things John was good at, it was sex and getting under people's skin.

John inwardly groaned when he was given the pen and paper. He'd been doing this for so long, it would be hard to list all of the pimps he'd worked for.

He downed the rest of his wine. "That's a long list, sweetheart." He muttered and began writing. His latest one was Dave Bautista, he knew that much. Randy Orton was one. His first pimp went by the name of Ramsey. He listed around 15 pimps, which was a lot for a person in his profession. Around every year and a half, John was either sold, kicked out, or he escaped. He was somewhat like... a gypsy. He never stayed in one place for too long.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:24 am

Paul took the list and tucked it into his pants pocket with a nod. "Alright, I'll send a couple of boys out tomorrow to spread the word. For now, lets get you into your new room."

He opens the doors and heads down a long hall to the right before stopping in front of a room with a gold number 13 on it. Taking a key out of his pocket he opens the room and moves to the side so Johnny and enter.

The room itself is rather plain; hardwood floors, creamy white walls and large king bed in against one wall. Off to the left there is another door that leads to a large personal bathroom with a sunken in tub and a stand alone shower as well as a large well lit vanity type sink.

From the bathroom branched off a large walk in closet and changing area just in case Johnny would want privacy when he dressed.

"Well? What do you think?" Paul asked as he presented the key to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

John's green, emrald eyes scanned the room. It was ten times nicer than the shit holes he stayed in.

When John wasn't owned, and he was selling himself alone on the streets, he didn't have the money for an apartment. It's what made him a gypsy of sorts. He was a home-hopper. He slept with men just so he could stay the night at their shitty apartment. He'd use the money for clothes and food and a motel room. Having a stable home in his line of work just wasn't in the picture.

He guessed it gave him a sort of thrill, but he got tired of it after a while. So he would wander off into a known hotspot for "moneymakers" and hoped he would spotted, bought and owned.

"It's perfect." John gave Paul one of his dazzling, white shiny smiles. "So, sugar..." He trailed off, slipping off his trench coat and skin tight black wife beater to reveal his perfect (and bruised/sore) body. "When do I start?" He asked, shamelessly unbuttoning his leather pants and leaving them that way (you could see the lace of his lady underwear), planning on showering soon.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 am

Paul let his eyes linger on Johnny for a moment; but not in a sexual way, but more in a fatherly concerned type of way and he placed a hand on Johnny's shoulder, patting lightly.

"A week, I want you to rest, get used to the place and the other boys before you start. Also if you need anything find Dirk and he can take you anywhere you need and get you anything you desire. This room is now yours, you are free to decorate it as you wish, this is your home now."

Paul smiled as he turned and headed through the door, calling out as walked through the portal.

"Bath soaps and bubble bath liquid are under the cabinet. Welcome home Johnny."

Gently Paul closed the door to give Johnny his privacy and he headed down to his study to go over the list of names that Johnny had given him so that he could send word out that no one was to mess with his boy or else there would be dire consequences. Paul was a fair man, he treated his boys with the utmost respect; something that others in this line of work didn't do, but if anyone, john or pimp a like caused trouble he had no problem taking care of the problem permanently.

Pushing the door open to his study he stopped when he seen Drew stretched out on the couch in the room in only his kilt. The Scottish man knew that Paul liked the way the carefully pleated and wound material set low on his hips and used it to his advantage whenever he wanted something. Letting out a sigh Paul sat down at his desk and turned in his chair to look at Drew, his hands clasped in front of him.

"What can I do for you Drew?"

Like a cat Drew stretched slowly, a smile on his face as he got up and moved over to Paul, trailing a finger over his chest and shoulders under he was standing behind Paul where he leaned against Paul's back to whisper in his ear.

"Paulie, I have a little situation....something that only you can fix for me." He purred as he nipped at Paul's ear. Drew was one of the few that had the honor of sharing Paul's bed on occasion and as such he knew the right way to get the large man going.

"Hmgh..and that is?"

Paul reached back behind his head and wrapped his fingers in Drew's hair to pull lightly as he turned his head to press light kisses to the man's lips; nipping until Drew opened his mouth for him. Sweeping his tongue around slowly he tasted the other man before turning in his chair and pulling Drew to him. With a smile Drew dropped down to his knees and slowly pulled the zipper down on Paul's pants, his hand dipping inside to stroke him as he looked up with widely innocent eyes.

"Your new lad is going tae hurt me Paulie, I could see it in his eyes..." Once the hardening length was free he drug his tongue over the large smooth head, prodding the slit with his tongue before blowing over the wet strip. "Doan let him hurt me Paulie..."

With a groan Paul threaded his fingers through Drew's hair, massing the scalp before he reached down to grasp Drew's elbow to pull him up to his feet. Kissing the man gently he pulled away.

"Drew, Johnny is not going to hurt you. You know the rules here, you are a family and family takes care of one another. I know you don't like him but you are going to respect him and treat him with the same care and consideration that I show to all of you. It wasn't long ago that you were right where he was, and the others took you in and cared for you like a brother. I am asking the same of you now. If you feel that can't handle that, then you are free to leave. I will not have you two at each others throats. Do you understand?"

Paul's words were soft but firm and the look on his face brooked no argument. With a head nod Drew looked down, on hand still wrapped around Paul's impressive erection and stroke slowly, making the large man groan low in his throat.

"Now, I want you to go and do whatever it is you have planned for today and after I'm done then we can...finish what you wanted to start here."

Those words send a shiver down Drew's spine and he nodded, leaning in to kiss Paul one more time before he bent and took Paul to the base, suckling the head before kissing it gently and tucking Paul back into his pants.

"Yes'sir Paulie."

Drew gave Paul a flirtatious wink before leaving the room; his mind already coming up with ideas on how to roost the new guy out. He worked hard for his place as the top of Paul's boys and in his bed, and he wasn't going to give it up to anyone.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Johnny watched him go, Paul's words ringing in his mind.

"Welcome home."

John hadn't had a home in a long, long time. He started this game at a young age, and not by choice. Everywhere he went... everyone he worked for, he was the showstopper. He become the one to see. The one to buy. He was always on top.

He hummed softly to himself as he stripped completely, and slipped into the shower. He rolled his neck, hot water dripping down his body. Twinks were a dime a dozen. Big, muscled gigolos weren't as appealing around these parts. But John... guys like John where rare. Supple, flexible. Petit, but muscled. Able to bend as far as you wanted him too. Sure, he was pretty. A very pretty boy, with a very pretty face.

But he wasn't stupid. And it's what made him so good at his job. It's what put him... on top.

John finished his shower and stepped out. He slipped on sweatpants, socks in a body clinging wife beater before leaving his room. he headed to the kitchen for his usual nighttime drink. None of the boys were in there... except for Drew. He smirked a little to himself before composing himself and went to go mix himself a White Russian.

"Well, if it isn't my new little Scottie." John teased, smirking as he pulled out the Vodka. John couldn't help but get under this man's skin.

It was too much fun. And it would be even funner when he took Drew's place as golden boy. He pulled out the Kahula before going into the fridge, getting the cream and began mixing. "Ya know... you seem to like it here. You like Paul. It'd be a pity if someone... better, took your spot as the client-favorite. And there wouldn't be a need for you anymore." He said innocently to the Scotsman, twirling his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 am

Drew was sitting alone in the kitchen eating a snack of sliced apples and carmel, his one vice in the world. He knew that he'd have to work twice as hard later to burn the calories his late night snack was costing him.

Still the silence was shattered by the sound of the very man he didn't want to see....unless he was imaled on the end of a pike. Snarling he crunched into an apple, determined to ignore the new man until he teased about being replaced.

"You might be the client favortie but you'll never Paul's favorite. I won't be going anywhere. You on the other hand, it's not too early to just disappear and never come back."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 am

Johnny raised a brow at him, and sipped his white drink. He leaned against the counter, his eyes boring into the man. "Tsk tsk..." He shook his head. "So naive."

He chuckled, the sound smooth and melodic. "Paul is a sweet guy. but he's a man. Men want the next best thing. And when he... gets a hold of me, you'll be on the outside looking in. Hun, you were the one who was hostile to me, first. You wanna play this game? We can. But I always win." He said, slightly cocky.

"No one can resist a petite pretty boy with a bit of an LA crass. I could have you out of here if I wanted it. I suggest you start treating your co-worker with a little more, ah, respect?" He purred.

"This city knows I'm the best and oh so many men wanted this cold heart of mine. It's not hard to fall for little 'ol me." John giggled, heading for the door. "And, well... when Paul gives me his heart, it's out with the old..." He gestured to Drew. "And in with the new." He said, a devilish smirk on his lips as he headed back to his room, but not before saying "Goodnight, my little Scottie!" as he disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 am

Drew scowled as he sat there. He wasn't going to lose his spot. He was Paul's favorite, Johnny was too scrawny and scarred to be much attraction to Paul. Besides Paul wasn't always the most gentle of lovers and when he was in one of his moods he didn't take in account if he could break a boy in half. There had been plenty of days where he'd not been able to walk after Paul was done with him.

Getting up and putting his plate in the sink Drew slunk back to his room, passing by Paul's door and noticing that the light was already out. Feeling a bit put out that Paul had forgotten about him after he'd went in and teased him while Paul had been working. His frown deepened as he moved past the new guy's room; the door left wide open and as he passed he hissed under his breath. "I'm not your Scottie..."

Finally Drew made it to his room and he crawled into bed; pulling the covers up over his head so he could block out the world.

xxxxx

Paul lay in his bed watching the ceiling; his insomnia had come back just as he'd laid down and was still torturing him. With a deep sigh he got up and put on his silk robe; tying the sash to keep the robe closed he moved out in the hall and started walking, hoping that the exercise would help him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 am

Not much time passed, but John was well acquainted with all the boys he's be living with. Well... except Drew, of course. They were always going at it. John tried to ignore him because, well, Drew had been here longer and he didn't want Paul to throw him out on his ass.

He had begun working and was instantly a client favorite. As usual, John brought in more money than any of his "co-workers". More than Drew. He didn't gloat about it. It's not like John was proud of selling his body. But John certainly gave Drew a smug look from time to time.

Of course, he didn't actually like fighting with Drew. John didn't have many friends and he knew he had issues. So befriending coworkers wasn't his strong suit. And besides, Paul was genuinely nice to him. He didn't wanna go after him to piss Drew off. If we went after Paul, it would be because he actually kinda liked the guy.

At night, he was in the living room that the boys usually hung out in. But it was midnight, and he couldn't sleep. So he was flipping through a book, not really paying attention to the words. John liked it here... but he still had that hollow feeling in his chest. He shook it off, looking up when someone walked in.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Paul rubbed his hand over his head as he stalked the halls. His insomnia was getting worse and worse. He'd tried to break the habit however nothing he could do seemed to help. There was a light glowing from the living room and he poked his head in to see who was still up at this hour; a soft smile spreading over his lips as his eyes landed on Johnny. With a chuckle he moved into the room.

"Not arguing with Drew? Have I stumbled into the twilight zone?" He took a seat on the couch, tilting his head to the side a bit. "You're up rather late Pretty Boy. Penny for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 pm

John laughed quietly. "Drew's not really a threat to me. I have no reason to argue with him." He said, closing his book and setting it aside. "I am up. I usually have trouble sleeping." He murmured. "But the question is, why are you up?" John stated, smiling a bit. "Mr. Big-Bad-and-Powerful should get his sleep."

He sat up straight, and looked at him green eyes questioning and curious. He didn't sleep because he had consistent night terrors. He wondered what Paul's excuse was. He was surprised to see him, and not Drew. Usually the Scotsman was up. They'd bicker for a bit, until John went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 pm

"I would but I have insomnia, it doesn't strike very often but when it does I spend nights up like this. Besides it lets me check on my boys and make sure that everything is as it should be." He rubs his bald head with a slight smile, "Though I am surprised to see you, normally it's Drew that keeps me company on nights like these."

Paul sat back against the couch, looking up at the clock on the wall, 4:45am. Most people were sleeping this time of night however in his line of business Paul realized that his boys were more than likely just coming in.

"So tell me Johnny, so far; what do you think of it here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil   Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lips Of An Angel, Smirk Like The Devil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2