A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Show

Big Show

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Paul waited for Nolee to get changed before sticking his head back into the room. "Ready Ms. Lacroix? I believe your co workers are waiting for you. Would like me to swing by and get you after work or will you just show up at the club?"

He wasn't ready to let her go for the day, but her job came first and he knew that if he didn't want jeopardize her position that he had to let her do what she was being paid to do.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Nolee smiled, "I should say that I will meet you at the club after work Paul. What I'm going to say is I want you to pick me up." it was true. She didn't care about her position with the police department nearly as much as she cared about Paul.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Paul nodded, pulling her close and dropping a light kiss to her lips. "Then from work you'll be picked up. I send Dirk with the limo to get you, I have a few things I have to do at the club today to help put the club back to legit so that your reports can't be counted as falsified."

He offered his elbow to Nolee and started towards the door, rolling his eyes when Kane showed up in only his vest and leather pants with his hair pulled back and cabbie hat on his head. He wasn't going to say anything so he just followed Kane, plotting how he was going to break it to the boys at the club that some of them were going to finding themselves in new a new establishment.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Nolee smiled and took his arm that was offered, making sure to stand close to him. When she saw Kane, she threw her arms around him, "It was good to meet you!"

She turned back to Paul, walking with him, "I'm sorry I'm going to make you lost business..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Paul watched as Kane took the hug in stride, smiling when the large man ruffled the hair on her hair. It was obvious that they had a sort of bond that was more brother and sister like from the looks of it and he was more than glad to see it.

He pulled Nolee close and kissed her temple, rubbing her back lightly. "Don't worry about it Ms. Lacroix. A little bit of missing business isn't worth losing something that is much, much better." He brushed his lips across hers and motioned to Kane. "To the car before we're late."

Kane rolled his eyes and started towards the garage, opening the door for Paul and Nolee and then hurrying ahead to have the car door open and the engine going.

"After you Nolee." Paul grinned as he held his arm out and bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Nolee smiled and climbed in the car first, after breaking the hug she shared with Kane. Most men wouldn't give up a business for someone they barely knew and yet here Paul was, giving up his just for her. No man had ever given anything up for her. She cuddled close once they were in the car, rubbing at her still tired eyes with the back of her hand.

"I can't wait til after work," she smiled sleepily, "I'll get to see you."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Paul nodded, kissing her cheek as he watched the scenery blow by; the fact that he would see her later that day gave him a piece of mind that he'd not had in a long time.

All to soon the ride was over and he sighed as Kane pulled to a stop outside of the police station. He could see curious on lookers trying to peer into the car and he scowled a bit; thinking that he should have brought one of the more inconspicuous cars to drop Nolee off but he shrugged it off. What was done was done and there was no going back.

He patted Nolee's hand before getting out and opening the door for her. "Out you go Ma'am." He said with a smile as he helped her out of the car. "I'll send Kane around when you're ready; just text or call me when you get off."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Nolee leaned forward, as Paul pulled up to work, and gave him a small kiss. She winked at him and got out of the car, "I'll text you when I get off work. Lets hope I don't get just paperwork today or I'll be very dull." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Paul laughed and shook his head. "And that's the last thing you want to be is dull and bored." He kissed her cheek and waited for her to enter the building before signaling Kane to take him to the club; he still had a lot to do.

Once he opened the doors he went straight to his office, aware that Kane was trailing him but ignoring the tall man. After all he didn't need Kane's judgement about what he was doing. He was aware that he would lose some income to the club but after a while he was certain that his more loyal customers would retain. After all he wasn't going to make the boys dress any different, he just wasn't going to be offering their bodily services anymore.

He concentrated on his paperwork, scowling when Kane kept clearing his throat until finally he couldn't take it anymore. He tossed his pen down and sat back, looking at Kane whom had sprawled out over a chair, kicking his leg idly.

"Well?"

"I think it's stupid."

"Ok, consider it noted."

"You're going to lose a lot of money."

"Not really, we don't get a lot from that venue Kane, we make more in drinks than we do in the flesh trade."

"I still think you're stupid."

"Ok. And if I get busted for running a brothel then what? You and boys are out on your asses, the club is shut down and I'm prison. I think cutting out the brothel and just running a club is the best way to go. Besides I"m offering the boys that make their extra money that way the chance to stay on or leave and if they leave I have a good place for them to go where they'll be well cared for."

Kane sighed and stared at his nails. "You're still stupid."

It was a losing battle so Paul went back to what he was doing, trying to keep his mind on the work and not on the slowly passing time.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 am

"Lacroix you're going to have to file papers all day," when that was the first thing Nolee heard coming into the office she knew it wasn't going to be a good day. She hated desk work almost as much as she hated cottage cheese, both at an almost inhumane level. She had always felt like she belonged out in the field, chasing bad guys and doing real cop work.

But she had decided to do it. She did it without complaint, her mind ticking away at how long she had until her shift was over and she would get to see Paul again.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Kane spent most of the day hovering around him throwing varying degree's of 'you're stupid' at him under his breath and other small digs. After a an hour or so he pointed to the door and growled at the tall man to get out. With a huff that was completely more suited to a woman Kane turned on his heel and left; slamming the door behind him.

With a sigh Paul rubbed at his temples, closing his eyes and making the mental note to do something for the large man later to make up for it. Tiredly he looked at the clock, not nearly enough time had passed and he heaved himself to his feet gathering the things he'd need for the meeting and then heading out to the main club floor and calling everyone to him.

Once everyone was assembled he cleared his throat and got started, outlining the new layout of the club and giving the boys their choices; waiting with baited breath to see how many would stay. In the end only one of the boys decided to leave and Paul took him aside and explained that he had a place for him to go and that he'd well taken care of.

After getting everything settled and the boys dispersed to take care of their normal business Paul made his way back to his office and relaxed in his chair, eying the clock and sighing when it seemed as if the hands didn't move at all during the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 pm

As long a time as it seemed, finally the clock seemed to agree with Nolee and decided that it was time for her to be able to go. With a smile she exited the police station and used her cell phone to dial Paul's number. She waited for what seemed like forever before someone on the other end picked up, "Hello, is this Paul? It's me Nolee."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Paul phone rang shrilly and he jumped, he'd been falling asleep under Kane's talented hands and when he picked up he smiled when he heard Nolee's voice.

"Of course it's me Nols. I take it you're ready to be picked up?" He chuckled and patted Kane's hand, motioning for him to get the keys and and head out to the car. "Kane is on his way."

Kane gave a short snort and patted Paul's shoulder before heading out to the limo and heading over to the police station and waiting for Nolee to make her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Nolee smiled when she saw Kane, opting to get into the passangers seat, "I fear we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I...I don't want you feeling like I'm trying to steal Paul away from you...'
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Kane tilted his head at her, blinking before laughing and putting the car into gear. "I don't worry about you. You might have a place by his side, but so do I. And vain it might sound, you could never take Paul away from me. He's....too far intertwined in my life and I his." He looked over and smirked. "Besides, there are things that I can't do for him that he likes, so I guess I'll just have to share him."

The car wound it's way through the city and it wasn't long before they pulled up to the club. He killed the engine and climbed out, opening Nolee's door and offering her his hand with a grin.

"Ready to go spend the rest of the day with the grump in the back?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Nolee smiled at Kane, "I sure am." she walked to the back, smiling when she saw Paul. She climbed into his lap and pressed a chaste and cute kiss to his lips, "Hello grump."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Paul blinked as his arms circled Nolee's waist. "Grump? Where did that come from?"

From his corner Kane snorted and Paul aimed a glare at the man before turning his attention back to Nolee. "I take it your day was a good one then?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Nolee giggled, "Kane there said you had been grumpy all day. Thus you get called grump." When asked if her day was a good one she shrugged, "I just...it was boring. I had paperwork and just paperwork. I didn't become a cop to sit behind a desk. I became a cop to get out there in the field..."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 am

Paul put on his best offended face, trying hard not to laugh. "I have not been grumpy. I had a business to run and had to make sure that everything was put in place for the new way things are going to run." He glared at Kane and got a blown kiss in return. He shook his head and rubbed at Nolee's back. "Well, someone had to do the less fun stuff. And as much as it sucks, it's important." He nuzzled Nolee's neck with a grin. "But you can put that day behind you now, we have all night together."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 pm

"I still feel bad," Nolee replied with a small frown, "You're changing the way your entire business is run. I don't want you to have to change everything all on account of me..." The frown turned into a smile, "All night huh? A full night of drinks, laughing and dancing. What could possible ruin that?"
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 am

Paul tilted his head with a smile. "You know what they say, if you don't change with the times you're due to fail. Besides, if it wasn't you they sent it would have been someone else and I'm sure that things wouldn't have gone the way they have here." He patted Nolee's hip with a smile. "Nothing can ruin it. How about some dinner and then we can join the others out in the club to oversee and enjoy the night."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:01 am

Nolee smiled, "I just thought that because of how much money you got off of the other business you wouldn't want to give it up. It has to be a real money maker." she smiled and curled closer to him, "Sure. Dancing and overseeing the night will be good."
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 am

Paul nodded to Kane and then sent the tall man on his way to gather food and drinks for them all.

"There was some in the trade but not enough for to miss it. Some of the patrons might be upset but most will be just fine with the changes as long as I don't stop selling the booze."

Paul ran his large hand up and down Nolee's back, enjoying the closeness and the quiet while he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 am

Nolee giggled, "Evn though I'm kinda young I enjoy a bit of a drink every now and then. I think if you stopped selling alcohol, I'd be a bit upset with you." she nuzzled the crook of his neck, nipping it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Big Show

Big Show

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:29 am

Paul laughed as he shook his head. "Believe me Nolee, there would plenty of people mad at me if I stopped selling the Alcohol. It's my main source of income in this place besides the passing bar food we have."

Kane returns a few moments later with food and drinks, sitting the platter down and taking his meal and taking up residence in his chair; eating quietly. Paul pulls their meals towards them and smiles.

"Eat up, we have a long night a head of us Nolee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)   All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All That Remains (Nolee Lacroix)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next