A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numb

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Mike woke up a while later to the smell of food coming from downstairs. He sat up and stretched, slipping on a shirt since he was too self conscious to walk around shirtless. He walked downstairs and saw a whole spread of food. "Did... did you do this for me?" He asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Stefan smiled and nodded. "Of course I did. Sit down. Enjoy," he said, smiling as he finished making fresh squeezed orange juice. "Want some orange juice?" he asked, coming over with the pitcher of it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Mike smiled, his heart warming. "Yeah... and um, thank you. Thank you so much." He said quietly, smiling again before he began to eat. The food tasted amazing. He didn't think Stefan was this good of a cook.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Stefan poured Mike some orange juice and smiled, setting the pitcher down and watching Mike. He was more than happy to do this for Mike. He would do this every meal, everyday for him. Because Stefan cared like that.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:30 pm

When he finished, he cleaned his plate and looked at the time. "You should get home and get ready for school." He said, kissing Stefan's cheek. "The food was amazing. It's nice to have someone cook for you for once."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Stefan smiled and nodded, kissing him. "I'll see you in a few," he said, and went upstairs, pulling his clothes back on before heading back to his house. He went inside and changed, getting ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Mike arrived at school and walked to his classroom. His mood was lighter, and he didn't look as annoyed with people as usual. The other faculty where actually surprised that Mike didn't snap when one asked him to cover a class for them. Instead, Mike smiled and said "Of course." It was kind of strange. But Mike was just happy for once. But a handful of students weren't buying into it. And it would cost Mike, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Stefan was ready for the day, so he grabbed his bag and headed out, driving to the school. He was almost there when he remembered he forgot his homework for his history class. He sighed and turned around and headed back, knowing that now, he would be late. He got home, grabbed his homework and headed for school again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Mike didn't have Stefan in the morning, but he didn't see Stefan go to his homeroom which was next door. He hoped he was okay and just forgot something at home. Later that day during lunch, Mike was in the bathroom. He saw some of the football players walk in but he didn't pay any mind to them. That was, until they pushed him into a wall.

"The hell! Get back to class! i know for a fact you don't have lunch right now." He growled and shook them off, knowing he'd get in trouble for striking a student.

One, named Jack, just scoffed. "You think you have everyone fooled? That Mr. Mizanin is actually happy and not being a bitch? Yeah, okay. We're gonna get rid of you once and for all." He said before the other two guys grabbed Mike and pushed him to the handicap stall, and holding him there.

Jack locked the door before turning his attention to Mike, who was struggling. He put tape over Mike's mouth before the guys pushed Mike against the wall. Jack pulled down Mike's pants, and the blond's heart dropped. Tears streamed down his face, his screams muffled/ He knew what was about to happen, but he had a small hope that someone would walk in and save him.

But no one did, and he arched his back, blood dripping down his thighs as he screamed Stefan's name. But it was muffled. The three guys used Mike through the entire half hour of lunch, each taking turns. When they finished, they were gone in an instant. Mike cleaned himself up as best he could, wiping his tears and throwing the tape away. He had Stefan in his class next but after what happened, he couldn't even be happy about that. Hell, he didn't know if he could still even work here.

He walked to his classroom, trying not to show his limp. His eyes were red from crying and his body hurt. He looked like he could break at any moment. He went through his papers, waiting for all the students to come in.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Stefan was late to school, as he thought, arriving during second period. He sighed as he went about the day, impatient to get to Mike's class. He just wanted to see him and make sure he was okay.

During lunch, Stefan went to Mike's classroom but found that he wasn't there. He sighed and went back to the lunchroom, sitting with Kellan and talking about random shit until it was time for them to go to Mike's class. Stefan headed there early, wanting to make sure that he was okay.

He entered and smiled at Mike. "Hey ba-" he stopped when he saw Mike. "Mike? What's wrong?" he asked, walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Mike didn't look up and simply shook his head. "Please sit down and call me Mr. Mizanin." He said quietly, his voice shaky. When students filed in, he didn't really notice. He silently took attendance and stood up. "P-Pair up with a partner work on the assignment o the board. If you need help, come ask me." He said, pointing to the writing on the white board. He couldn't help the stutter in his voice. First of all, Mike never let his students partner up. And second of all, he never told his kids they could ask him for help during class. But Mike felt too broken right now to care.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Stefan frowned but paired up with Kellan and did the work. He couldn't help but keep glancing at Mike, worried about him. Something happened. He knew that. He just didn't know what, and he was going to found out, and kill whoever hurt Mike. He vowed it.

After the day was over, he went to Mike's room, closed and locked the door, shutting off all visibility into the classroom. "Okay, tell me. What in the hell happened, Mike?" he said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm

"Nothing." Mike said as he packed his stuff. "You should get home." He sighed, slipping on his coat. "And I'm quitting. I realize that no one wants me here because of the way I've acted. So I probably won't be in tomorrow, or everyday after that." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

"Mike, what the hell are you talking about? Why are quitting? What do you mean no one wants you here? I want you here. Yeah, you were a hardass before but if you give it some time, I'm sure people will adjust. Don't leave, Mike," Stefan said, not wanting Mike to leave. He knew it would be hard, but Mike could do it. And Stefan would be there every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Mike shook his head, his eyes misty. "I-I just can't stay here, Stefan. I'm sorry. You're such a nice guy and I hope you meet someone your own age who loves you. Go to college. Have a life, okay? Stop worrying about someone who's 10 years older than you. I'm so sorry, I have to go." He whispered, shouldering his bag and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Stefan grabbed his arm, stopping him. "No, Mike. I'm not just gonna let you go. Tell me what's going on with you. You were fine this morning. Perfectly. You were happy. What happened between then and now? What happened to you?" he asked, eyes pleading with him to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Mike shook his head, a few tears dripping down his cheeks. He collapsed back into his chair. "They raped me, okay? They touched me and I tried to fight them off... I shouldn't have been here... I shouldn't be here. No one but you wants or likes me because I fucked up. What's the point of trying so hard? It was very clear to me that I was not wanted when they fucking forced themselves inside of me!" he sscreamed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Stefan froze. He would kill whoever did this to Mike. He didn't care what happened to him. "You can't assume no one wants you because of the actions of a few, Mike. You can't let them win by leaving, either. Stay here, and fight. Who was it that... did it?" he asked, unable to say what they did. It just made him so freaking angry. He couldn't get worked up over it. He just couldn't. Not in front of Mike, at least.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 pm

"I-I don't wanna say." Mike said quietly, looking down. He didn't want this to become a big thing. And he certainly didn't want everyone to know. "Look, I don't want this to get blown up out of proportion. I want this to be forgotten. I wanna go home and at least attempt to live my life normally. Please don't say anything about it, I'm begging you..." He implored in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, babe. Just tell me who it was," Stefan said. He would kill them, but Mike wouldn't know. Stefan would make sure of it. He walked over to Mike and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close. "I like you, Mike. And I don't want someone my own age, because I want you. So talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am

Mike looked down, subconsciously leaning into Stefan. He felt safe in the man's arms. "Alright..." HE sighed reluctantly. "Jack, Matt and Adam. They're on the football team, if I'm not mistaken. Just, please don't do anything harsh, okay? They're kids and they're stupid." He muttered. He was probably a dumbass for making excuses for his rapists but he couldn't help it. It was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

"Jack, Matt and Adam," Stefan repeated, committing the names to memory. He sighed and held Mike close, kissing the top of his head. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere, okay? Like I said, I like you. A lot. So let's go back to your house and just relax, huh? I'll make you some dinner, and we can watch a movie or something," he said and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

Mike nodded shakily stood up. He wrapped his coat tight around him and grabbed his stuff. "You can drive, right?" He said, handing Stefan his car keys. He didn't have the energy to drive. And in his mental state, he couldn't focus either. He just wanted to relax with Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Lang

Stefan Lang

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm

"But I need to-" Stefan was cut off by Mike handing him the keys. "Alright. I can drive. I'll just... find some way to get my car back to your house. Let's go," he said and led Mike out of the school. He drove them to Mike's house and led him inside. "Living room or your room?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Mike held his hand. "You're a bright kid even if you're failing my class. You'll figure ouyt a way." He chuckled tiredly. When theyt walked in, Mike headed for the stairs. "My room. There's a TV and I want my bed." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb   Numb - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Numb
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Schools or Colleges-
Jump to: