A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

In Over Your Head - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Carter teared up. This was exactly what he didn't want. His sister had a life ahead of her. But if it was the only way that both of them got to live. "I trust you to take good care of her. Tell...tell her I love her. If this is what she wants to do...what we have to do...I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Shawn ran a hand through his long hair. "I might know a way you can help her, but it'll take you some time. I'll beg Nicki to put her in the family but you should know, she'll probably be assigned as a prostitute. She's pretty and blonde. We both know Nolee won't kill innocent people so Nicki will use her body instead."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Carter felt himself get sick and before he knew it, he had "blown chunks" all over the floor. It wasn't because of the drink, no, he never got sick no matter how much he drank. No, it was because he realized what his sister would have to do for them. She had never, ever talked about liking men let alone being intimate with one. "Shawn...she's never..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Shawn was glad that he had a rug in place otherwise his carpet would smell. He quickly got up carefully grabbing the rug and taking it out back to the garbage. He'd buy another. Then he pulled Carter to his feet helping him to the bathroom where he made him sit by the toilet. "Puke in there."

Shawn sat on the tub, deep in thought. There was nothing simple about this at all. "So she's a virgin? Or a lezzie? Which is it?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am

Carter shook his head, "I don't need it. I'm...I'll be fine." he sat with his back against the wall. "She's a virgin. I know she looks at men. But she's so concerned with her job that she won't go after anyone."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:34 am

Shawn groaned. "A virgin? Carter if she doesn't use her body she's gonna have to kill people. I don't...know if..." Shawn didn't know what to do. Their last hope was him pleading her case to Nicki in hopes that she'll give her something else to do, but what? "I'll try to get her as a dancer or something. I'll figure it out but right now, we need to talk about you. Are you gonna disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:42 am

"Explain that bit to her and I think she'll listen," Carter said. He sighed, thinking about it. He was going to have to find something else to do with his life. He didn't know what it would be but he knew that he was going to have to do it not for his own safety but Nolees. "Yeah....I'll go back home or something..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 am

Shawn looked over at Carter touching his hand. "Leave town Carter. Get the hell out of here. While you're away, keep your eyes and ears open. Find a way to get in with another gang or something. You're already tainted as a dirty cop. The moment someone saw you with me ruined your chances of ever getting back on the force. Nicki's always looking for new contacts or people. In a few months time if you can find something big that might appeal to Nicki then call me. I'll...do what I can to get your sister out of it and back to doing honest work somewhere else."

Shawn reached out touching Carter's hand. "Tomorrow you should go home and make love to your beloved. You just don't know if you'll live to see another day in this line of work and you could be gone for a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:50 am

Carter teared up, "You know...being a cop was the only thing I ever really wanted. I wanted to help people, like Nols does. But you can't do that in New York City. Helping people isn't always an option." At the mention of a lover, Carter shook his head, "I ain't got one. Being on the force...everyone in New York City has some sort of secret. If they know you're a cop, they won't even give you the time of day."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 am

Shawn looked down, feeling both anger and hurt build up inside of him. "Dammit Carter didn't I tell you to stop crying in front of me?" he snapped, but then he sighed quickly apologizing. "I'm sorry Carter. It's just I'm not used to this. People never show me their feelings like this and I never open up much either. It's the job."

She fidgeted with his cross. "I'm sorry, but at least you're allowed to have someone if you wanted them. I'm not supposed to, but I guess it's for the best." Shawn stood to his feet. "I'll go and let you freshen up or whatever you want to do."

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 am

"Whatever I want to do, huh?" Carter asked. He pulled Shawn against him, pressing his own mouth to Shawn's. "Would you deny a dying man this one request?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 am

Shawn was not expecting that. It took him a moment to get over the initial shock before he frowned. "Carter, you don't even know if you're going to die. If you think like that then you will get killed. Besides.." Shawn averted his eyes speaking softly. "I can't. I'm....not allowed to..." He wasn't allowed but at the moment it was very, very tempting considering Carter was one of the sexiest men he'd laid eyes on in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 am

Carter pulled away, nodding. "I'm sorry just...just my drunken state." he laid on the bathroom tile. "I'm gonna sleep in here. Wake me in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:40 am

Shawn quickly left the bathroom, peeling off his shirt and tossing it aside. He paced around his bedroom for a few thinking to himself that everything he's done up to this point was stupid. If he'd have let them kill Nolee on that night she followed him home then none of this would be happening right now. But he didn't mean that. Not really. He hated when the innocent got caught up and this is exactly what was happening. Truthfully, he knew Nicki was a tough boss and he'd be surprised if she allowed Nolee and Carter both to live. One of them would die, but which one he did not know. He was however, tired of not being able to feel. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to lay down with a man again. He knew he shouldn't be thinking that way but Carter was so alluring even in the beginning.

Shawn slipped out of his jeans kicking them to the side before he took a deep breath. He could die too. Like right now Nicki could be writing him off for getting this involved. Tomorrow was never promised to us and with that excuse in mind he headed back inside the restroom. "Carter?" He stretched out his hand pulling Carter up. This was bad- very bad and yet what if this was his last night alive? He looked into his eyes, getting lost in them. "I'm sorry. Your wish..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 am

Carter smiled at Shawn, pulling him close, "Shawn...I just want someone to love me..." he kissed the older man on the lips, not caring about what was to come. He was living, for the first time in his life, for the here and now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

Shawn was scared to damn death about this and yet when Carter's mouth met his, he closed his eyes letting go. He felt himself being pushed backwards and before he knew it they were in his bedroom. He felt Carter's hands roaming his sides, but not like those guys from the club. Carter's hands were more sensual as if he didn't see him as just some slutty stripper.

Shawn tore his lips away, tilting his head to the side giving Carter permission to explore while he slid his hands under Carter's shirt, hands ghosting over his stomach feeling rock hard abs.

Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

Carter had never been one to want to hurt anyone and that included right now. His job as the moment was to make Shawn, and himself, feel like they never had. Slowly he kissed his lover, the contours of their body slowly meeting so that you couldn't tell where one ended and one began.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 am

Shawn broke the kiss long enough to get the shirt over Carter's head, paying just as much attention to Carter as he was to him. "Carter...we're so stupid," he groaned, fumbling with Carter's pants, but it was hard to concentrate while Carter's lips were on his neck. "We're both gonna die."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

"I won't let you," Carter swore, "I'll take a bullet for you." his mouth on the side of Shawns' neck felt like they were in the right place. Everything about this moment felt right.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 am

Shawn wrapped his arms around Carter, hands roaming the front of his body. "You can't. I'm just scum too Carter. Look at me. I- I spy and lead people into death traps. Why should I live?" Shawn felt their bodies moving and before he knew it they were falling back on the bed, Carter's warm strong frame covering his body.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 am

"Because you're perfect Shawn. Those eyes, that....that body," Carter moved his mouth up to Shawn's face. "I don't care if I'm going to die. At least I'll have spent time with an angel."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 am

Shawn's defenses were immediately shattered. The guard that he normally kept for the sake of the business vanished in an instant at Carter's words. He could even feel himself tearing up which was something he never did. He never cried, not since the day his sister was kidnapped. He didn't even cry when his parents were killed because he felt numb to the world.

Shawn buried his face in Carter neck, breathing in his sweet scent taking it all to memory. He let his hand roam down his back slowly and over the arch of his ass squeezing lightly before parting his legs. "Don't say things like that. I'm not- what you think- hardly an angel- God Carter why did you have to be so damn...beautiful?" He let a tear fall for the first time in his career and then another until he was crying. He was feeling and God did it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 am

Carter felt tears prick his eyes as he made love to Shawn. "I don't care if your not what you think I am. Because for one night, someone actually cares about the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 am

Shawn held tight to Carter as he moved in and out of him. It had been a while, but Carter was so gentle, giving him time to get used to the feeling. It wasn't long before his legs were wrapped around Carter's waist, arching up into. "Carter...you feel so good." He planted tiny kisses all over Carter, loving him, wanting to give him everything he had. He could feel his stomach tightening, matching the needy moans from Carter. Shawn kissed his lips, holding back not wanting to release until Carter had reached his peak too. "To- together."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 am

Carter nodded, hissing in pleasure at the tightness that was Shawn. "To...together..." he felt his body shuddering with desire and knew that if he made it out of this, he wanted to be with Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: