A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blue Oasis

Go down 
+7
Allison McCallister
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Belle Moore
Wade Barett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Blue Oasis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Wade nodded, knocking on doors as he walked upstairs, "BREAKFAST EVERYONE!"

Carter sighed, "And if I can't?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm

"Technically Lunch but oh well!" Belle yelled after Wade shutting off the burners and setting the food out. She enjoyed cooking for the boys, most times it was the one day a week they sat down together
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Jay and Alex watched into the kitchen, Adam the new doctor walked in as well.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Wade smiled, "Ah! You must be Adam! I hear you're one of the best surgeons in the states." He smiled at Belle, "Most of the boys are out on a littel business endeavor of mine."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Arent they always?" Belle giggled and smiled to Adam. "Im Belle. I hope your hungry Adam." She handed out the plated filled with food to the boys and motioned for them to sit. "Now why do we need a doctor here?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Adam smiled. "Thank you sir but i think they give me to much credit. And thinking for allowing me to stay near my little brother." He said as he smiled over at Jay.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

"Oh trust me," Wade laughed at Belle, "you'll enjoy this business endeavor." He took a bite of his food before looking at Adam. "It's not a problem. I needed a new doctor here anyways."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 pm

"Oh will I?" Belle questioned sitting at the table. "Then please continue." She looked around and saw no drinkings. Getting back up she got the guys beers and herself some juice
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Lexie smiled and thanked Belle for the beer. Jay got some water.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Wade kissed Belle after she brought him the beer and nodded. "Now, you all should probably set up for the party tonight. I have nothing to wear so I assume that means Belle already picked up an outfit for me?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"You guessed correct." Belle said and sat back down. "In the closet,on your side. Next to your shoes." She ate a strawberry before looking to Jay. "We can start setting up after this."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Jay smiled and nodded. "Ok Bellie."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Wade laughed, "What I want to know is how you keep getting these things into my house without me knowing."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 pm

"You saw me come in with them." Belle said with a chuckle before turning to Adam. "Hopefully you will come tonight. Which reminds me to text Nolee!" She smiled and texted Nolee the directions.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Adam smiled and nodded. Phil saw he had a call from Carter and answered.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Nolee saw the directions and texted them to Phil.

Wade smiled, "Is it something that can be easily removed?"

Carter frowned, "Phil...you can't go back to Barett's club."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 am

"Yeah. They are right at the beginning of the closet. I will set them out for you." Belle thought for a moment. "But I don't want you to see my dress till it's time to go there so Im gonna get ready in a guest room." She turned to Adam. "There are tuxes and things in one of the closets. Alex can show you to them."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

Adam nodded. Alex smiled. "Why not Carter?" Phil asked.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 am

Wade smiled, "Why don't you go get them out for me now Belle? I think the boys should be back soon."

Carter sighed, "I...I kinda sold you out..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

Nodding Belle got up and made her way upstairs. She set out Wade's outfit for him before taking her own to another room. The decorations were mostly up all that was needed was the food to be delivered and drinks set out.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 am

Phil bit his lip ring hard. "You went rogue?" He asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 am

Wade changed into his old fashioned zoot suit and black fedora. He put a toothpick in his mouth, looking like he was straight out of a 1920's mob movie. Going to his dresser drawer, he grabbed a lucky coin. It would make a good prop for the night.

Nolee smiled as she waited outside the Barett house in a long, tight fitting black dress with a black headband and black flats. She had a tape recorder in her purse, ready to get everythign for the nights festivities recorded.

Carter nodded, "Yes. Yes I did Phil..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 am

Belle started with her hair,leaving it down and straightening it. True it was only wavey but tonight she wanted it straight. Doing her make up with simple dark lipstick and eyeliner,Belle pulled up her short flapper dress.Putting on her heels and head dress she looked in the mirror. Belle had to admit she was looking pretty hot.
The Blue Oasis - Page 6 32744
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 am

Phil sighed softly. "I need to tell Nolee. And i need to decided something."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 am

Wade smirked, walking downstairs. He smiled at Belle, "Why don't you look beautiful, dollface."

Nolee sighed, walking to the door and knocking. She was terrified but knew what she had to do.

Carter sighed, "What do you have to decide. And don't tell my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Oasis   The Blue Oasis - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blue Oasis
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: