A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands

Go down 
+9
Carter Lacroix
Casey Johnson
Alex Gray
Angel James
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Allison McCallister
Sheamus
Johnny Nitro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

Shakin' Hands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Wade smiled at Jay as they helped get the house ready for John and Sheamus' arrival. Justin and Heath were less than pleased, remembering the Irish man had once tried to kill their boss. But Wade talked them into simply going with it before he turned to Jay, "You will be staying in my room for the night. Trust me, the bed is big enough that I'm not going to be able to touch you."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Jay nodded slowly, feeling more a little more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 am

John nodded. "Mhm." He said. When they rived at the huge house, John was a bit impressed, but he'd never show it. They walked inside and John glanced around. No way would he be carrying in his bags, let alone by himself.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 am

Sheamus had his driver help bring in his and Johnny's stuff, putting it down once they were inside, leaving it by the door for now. Sheamus looked around while he waited for Wade to show himself.
He figured he'd wait and see how long it took for someone to realise they'd arrived, too busy thinking about the past to bother calling out.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:10 am

Wade smiled from the top of the stairs, "Boys! Good to see you!" he gestured to Justin who took their bags, snickering at Sheamus. "You'll be staying in the guest bedroom. It's a good room, the walls are thick for..obvious reasons..."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:21 am

Jay sat on the bed feeling a bit nervous. He looked around the big room, he'd never seen a bed this big. Everything about the house was intimadating.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 am

John lit up a cigarette. "Hope you don't mind smoking. And if you do... well shame. I work better if I smoke." he said and sat on the couch in the large living room, propping his feet up. "So, how much do we have to make per client?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:57 am

"Good ter see ya too Wade..." Sheamus said, glaring at Justin when he laughed "Don't you even dare yeh little...What do you think I'm planning on doin' exactly Wade?" He asked, suddenly forgetting Justin.

Sheamus looked at Johnny "I don't mind if yeh smoke or not, it's yer choice." He shrugged. "How much do yeh usually make?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 am

Wade laughed, "I know you and handsome men Shea. You tend to put their bodies to use..." he looked over his old friend before turning his back. "Dinner will be at 8. If you choose not to eat, there may not be any leftovers."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 am

Jay continued to study the room, noting the the style and the workmanship. He'd decided to lay down when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:09 am

John smoked his cigarette and eyes Justin. "You play jokes on me, your dick will be served to you on a platter." He said lowly, remembering how Wade said they liked to play pranks. He took a drag of his cigarette before wandering around the house.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 am

Sheamus shook his head at Wade's comment, watching as he turned away, then laughed at the look on Justin's face after what Johnny said to him.
He spoke quietly to his driver, paying him and sending him home before going to explore the place as well.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 am

Wade went up to his bedroom, smiling at Jay. "Why are you staying in here? Your free to explore."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 am

Jay looked at Wade, "Sorry it was all a little overwleming." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 am

When it was dinner time, John sat at the table next to Sheamus. He looked at tWade and the Irish man. "So boys, how much do you want me to make? I pretty much can make any about of money. It depends on the client, so I can't give an average of what I usually make." He said, not caring that he was smoking at the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 am

Sheamus thought about it, having no idea of what to say, back in Ireland they had completely different currency. "Uh...fer now I guess anythin' over a hundred...assuming that's possible?" He said slowly, looking at Wade for help.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 am

"Up to five hundered a night, sometimes more depending on a slow business week," Wade smiled, knowing Sheamus' problem with currency. "And you will NOT smoke at my dinner table. Put it out."
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 am

Jay sat down at the table near Wade, he listened quietly to the talking.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 am

John blinked at him. "Honey honey honey..." He siad, finishing the cigarette and throwing it into Justin's glass of water... on accident to not.. "I make 6 figures workin' 3 days a week. I'm gonna smoke when I wanna. At dinner, on the couch, or on top of a man." He said, winking at Wade before eating his meal. "Just wait and see. Do I get my first client tonight?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:57 am

Sheamus smiled at Wade, silently thanking him for the help.
"Johnny...It's Wade's house and we are guests here, yeh should listen when he asks yeh not ter do somethin'." He said softly, but firm, leaving no room for argument.
He looked down at his food afterwards and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 am

"Not with the attitude you have, no," Wade frowned, "I do not tolerate being talked down to by my employees. Not even Shea talks down to me and he's another boss. Do you understand?"

Justin mumbled as another glass was bought to him. He looked up at Sheamus and smiled, "Shea, can you pass the mayonaise?"
Back to top Go down
Angel James

Angel James

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

Jay who was closer passed the mayonaise to Sheamus before starting to eat his own food quietly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 am

"I'm not your employee. "I'm your moneymaker. The best one you'll probably have in a long time." John murmured. "And you can threaten me, hit me... I don't care. I've seen the worse. Now granted I'll respect you. But I won't suck your cock, unless you earn it. Do we understand each other?" John purred, the 'cock' part of the statement being a metaphor. John would only be the 'perfect pet' to those who earned it.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 am

Sheamus thanked Jay for passing the mayo to him before smirking, knowing what Justin was up to. Instead of passing it straight to him, Sheamus opened it and tipped it onto Justin's food.
"That enough for yeh Justin? I'll warn yeh now. I will get yeh back fer anything yeh try on me."

Sheamus looked over at Johnny, putting the now empty mayo beside Justin's plate.
"I told yeh before Johnny, I'm not going to hit yeh, unless yeh disrespect me. Nor do I expect yeh to...do anything fer me."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 am

Justin gave a cheeky smirk, "I just wanted some mayonaisse to go with my ketchup..." he snarked.

Wade was silent for a moment, "I don't want anything like that either. I...I have someone special..." he lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: