A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Allison McCallister
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Amy laid back on the bed letting him continue moaning and withering beneath him
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Alex panted, pulling out of Amy. "That...that was great gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Amy nodded and spit the gag out of her mouth with a smirk. "What can I say? I try."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Alex touched her face, smiling at her. "Can...can I see you again?"

Allison watched her two friends silently.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Glancing over to Alli she looked back to the man. "Depends for what."
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

"For drinks, dinner," Alex smiled, kissing her lightly.

Allison crossed her legs, knowing that she would have to take the next client and hoping it was soon rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Amy looked up to him debating. That would make it personal. Still though he was cute. "Coffee. This weekend. Now let me up." She smirked before looking at Alli. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Alex smiled, "Really? You...you mean it?" he got up, dressing and then frowned. "I have to go to the baseball game on Saturday. And I think Friday I'm attending a preseason football game. Sunday?"

Allison nodded, sighing a bit. "yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

"Sunday then." Amy nodded and looked to Alli questioningly. She wondered if Alli felt something for the man here. If she did Amy wouldn't go Sunday. She wouldnt do that to a friend.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

Alex nodded, kissing her before leaving the room.

"Before you ask," Allison smiled, "I don't have feelings for him. Alex and I started out in this business together. He was a photographer but realized that he could make a killing reporting on sports, which is what he loves to do."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Amy quirked an eyebrow. "Alex? Oh thats his name." She nodded and fixed herself. 'Well say the word and I swear I wont go." Amy looked at her and nodded to the door as they walked out together
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Allison laughed, "Oh no. I have no romantic feelings for him. He's like that quirky little brother you have who never stops pestering you. No, I can't remember the last time I actually liked a guy like that."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm

"Well if you change your mind." Amy hinted as they walked back to the street. She wanted Alli to take the next herself and build confindence.
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Alli smiled, "I have to take the next one. That...in there...that was hot..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Amy gave Alli a shocked look and laughed. "Thank you. I do my best." She leaned against the wall and waited
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Allison smiled, seeing a green escalade pull up to the curb. "Hey handsome, lookin' for a good time?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

"Yeah. Why do you hope in." He said and motioned with his chin for her to open to door.

Amy waved to Alli and stayed against the wall
Back to top Go down
Wade Barett

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Allison smiled, getting in the car. She smiled, "What do you want big boy?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

"Just a quick blow job. Got somewhere to be." He smirked and drove around the corner not wanting any viewers. "How much will that be?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 pm

"Um..." Allison thought. "100?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm

He nodded and handed her a bill. "Perfect." He unbuckled his pants and pulled his pants and boxers down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Allison smiled, leaning her head forward and teasing the tip as she rubbed his thighs up and down.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

He groaned softly and forced her head down
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Allison felt as if she would gag but kept sucking and licking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm

He groaned loudly. He was loving what this woman was doing and how she was doing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Night Walker (Allison)   Undercover Night Walker (Allison) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercover Night Walker (Allison)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next