A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Addicting Drug(Nash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:52 am

Kevin cleared his throat as he knocked on the door, looking down at the folder of information as he waited. After a few moments the owner motioned him in and he took a seat, forcing a smile onto his face.

"Well Mr. Nash, what have you come up with?"

Kevin cleared his throat and he put the paperwork on the desk before sitting back and steeling his fingers. "She's living her life, moving on and working on her jewerly business. She's not made any suspicious motions or overtures as of she's trying to wrest this business away from you."

"And how do you know?" He demanded.

"It's all in the report there for you. But I made several detailed inquiries into her banking accounts and her day to day schedules. Nothing she does has any connection here to the gym."

"She coukd be lying or you might have missed something. That lying whore is after my business and won't rest until I'm ruined!"

Kevin bristled and rose to his full height, glaring down at the gym owner. "How dare you question my methods and my results. There is no way I have missed anything. Her every move was watched either by my own eyes or by my survellience equipment." He slammed his hands down on the desk, his voice low. "You hired me because I am the best in my field, my job is done. Your ex wife has moved on and is happy with her life, I suggest you do the same. Now if there is nothing else?"

The man shook his head and Kevin gave a curt nod and left the room, motioning for Amy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Amy watched the exchange thoughtfully. It was obvious that in this business it didn't matter if you were nice,once someone asked or questioned you it was time to put on a mask. Looking up at Kevin from her place in the chair she looked back to the gym owner,smiled,and stood. Amy began to follow Kevin but she stopped and turned to the man. "You know there is a saying that sometimes it is better to just let go." She spoke softly but watched as the man went from angry,to upset, to thoughtful. Offering a small smile Amy went after Kevin. Catching up to him she took his hand into hers and looked up to him. "I don't think he thinks she is taking anything from him. I think he is just mad she moved on so quick." Amy spoke thoughtfully and nodded at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 am

Kevin stopped and looked down at Amy, weighing her words before nodding. "Perhaps you're right Little Lady. A man forgotten is a man broken." He rubbed the small of Amy's back before nodding to a small diner a couple of doors down. "Hungry Little Lady? We're free now until we tapped again for something."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

Nudging him with her hip she chuckled. "Kevin,what kind of question is that? You're forgetting Im a girl who has no issue eating." Amy smiled at the ridiculousness of his question. She truly didn't mind or care what she ate as she would always work it off at the gym or what was now her old job. With that thought in mind as they walked she looked across the street. There was a girl in bright pink with black heels. Even from here Amy knew that her heels had chains on them and zippers,but only because they had bought them together. Stopping she looked up to Kevin "Will you order me a cheese burger with fries?" Amy asked but didn't wait for a reply. Mostly because she knew that he would and partly because she didn't want to lose the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 am

Kevin watched Amy head towards the girl down the street before heading into the diner and taking a seat at one of the tables. Out of habit he chose one near the window so he could watch Amy and make sure that she was ok.

The waitress sashayed over and put down the menu, giving him a flirtatious wink before heading away and letting him look over the menu. His attention was only half there and when she made her way back over he just ordered two burgers with fries with the condiments and garnishing on the side. She let her hand linger on his shoulder before she swayed her way back to the cook and put the order in.

Shaking his head Kevin went back to looking out the window and watching Amy, wondering idly what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Amy wasn't sure how to approach the subject of her leaving to one of her best friends. The girl's name was Anna and the minuet she saw Amy walking up her face broke into a grin. The minuet Amy stepped onto the sidewalk she pulled Anna in for a nice long hug.

"What are you doing here? I thought you worked on the other side of town?" Anna smiled happily taking in her friend. Amy did the same,taking in the overly thin figure and eyes that almost sunk into her face. It was clear that she hasn't been eating but instead replacing it with something to make her forget what she did.

"I was just walking from the gym with a friend...I did work on the other side of town." She answered and glanced back at the dinner. She saw the waitress and shook her head.

"Did?" Anna asked,bringing her attention back. "You mean you don't anymore? Since when?"

"Just yesterday." The wind kicked up and Amy tucked her hair back behind her ear. She smiled a bit and looked around. The smile didn't quiet meet her eyes as she worried about her friend. So think that Amy feared the wind would take her away.

"Does this have to do with the guy looking at us every 5 seconds?" Anna asked with a nod towards the diner. Anna was chuckling and shook her head. "The girls told me you left yesterday for the night and seemed ok with it. Described him as tall and uh," She looked at Kevin again "Built."

Amy blushed a little and nodded. "Offered me a job. Small time. Just umm pass it along? Tell the girls they can still come to me though." Amy waited a little as Anna nodded and with a hug they seperated.

Walking back to the diner Amy slid into the booth. As she sat down food was placed in front of her quickly while the waitress took her time giving Kevin his and making sure he didn't need anything else. Smirking Amy looked to her, "Im sure if he does I can get it for him sweetheart." It was only once it was out of her mouth did she realize how jealous she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm

The girl Amy hugged looked as if any big gust of wind would carry her off and felt his heart strings pull. He didn't need another assistant, Amy would fill that area just fine as a secod hunter but as his phone rang and he answered, scrambling for pen and napkin to write down a potential job an idea came to him. A secretary, to field calls and make appointments for clients to come see him instead of him going to them. He waited paitently for Amy to return, ignoring the waitress completely.

He did however arch his eyebrow at the jealous snipe that Amy took at her, hiding his smile behind his water until she left. Once she was out of earshot he reached across the table and picked up Amy's hand, threading the fingers and squeezing lightly.

"Territorial, I like it." He brought her hand to his lips before clearing his throat and looking out the window at the small slip of a girl. "She's in a dangerous position Little Lady. You seem to know her well, if I were to offer her a job, would she leave the streets? I'm thinking of opening an office under the guise of Private Eye and I would need a secretary to make apointments for clients to meet up with me for jobs and information."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Looking out into the street she watched as Anna entered a car and it drove away. Snapping from a daze Amy looked down at their hands with a small smile. "Territorial? Good word choice." She smiled bigger but sighed and shook her head. "Anna was never one to hold down a job,besides the streets. I love her dearly but with her um habit she has a hard time." Amy looked back out at the street and shook her head again. "It happens to us all at some point Kevin." She looked back to him and kissed their hands. It shocked her that he was willing to offer a job to a woman he had never met. Amy took a bite of her burger with her unused hand. "And a side note,territorial means I have something to be protective of now doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 am

Kevin nodded, saddened at the news. He knew more about the street life than he wanted too, specially the flesh trade. He'd come across it many a time in his line of work and he's run across more than one dead prostitute in someone's closet. Still he wanted to help and he squeezed Amy's hand.

"Do you know anyone that would be able to hold down that job?" He flushed a bit as he looked down. "I guess, if you want to see it that way..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Amy thought for a moment as she sipped her drink. She did know one person so she looked to Kevin and nodded. "As long as you're not against a male secratary." She smiled as she thought of the man she had in mind. They had met a long time ago when she helped him stop using. His name was Jeff Hardy and they still talked from tim to time.

Amy blushed lightly and squeezed Kevin's hand lightly within her own before letting go and starting to eat her burger. "Not that we have to lable." She said as she swallowed and sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:53 am

Kevin shrugged his shoulder. "That's fine with me. As long as he's reliable I have no problem with a male secretary."

He tucked into his burger, sneaking looks at Amy from under his lowered lashes. Things were coming up roses at this point but ever the pessimissist Kevin was waiting for the other shoe to fall.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 pm

"He is. I mean he is clean and everything,looking to get off the streets." Amy studied Kevin for a moment. "I'll give him a call later." She continued and looked around the resturant. They were alone except for the waitress who was at the counter. Amy looked back to Kevin curiously,wondering why she had someone like him in her life now. Someone that wanted her off the street. Smiling she leaned over the table and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 am

Kevin nodded. "I have him come to the house later tomorrow and I'll give him an interview."

When Amy leaned across the table he cupped the back of her head and tasted her thoroughly. He could hear the waitress grumbling in the background but it went ignored as he caressed her lips with his before pulling away with a grin.

"I don't know what that was for but I'm not complaining "
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Blushing Amy smiled as she sat back in the booth. She peeked towards the grumbles and shook her head at the waitress who seemed upset. "Because I felt like it." She replied and chewed a fry. "But hey,next time I'll warn you." Amy said with a playful wink to him and took one of his hands loosely in hers.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Kevin smirked as he stole a fry from her plate. "If you're always going to surprise me like that I don't care if you ever warn me."

The rest of the meal was eaten in comfortable silence, Kevin squeezing her hand light every once in a while as he thought over the opening of his own PI firm. The cash it would generate would be nothing to what he was making presently, but he could always pick up some side jobs to help pick up the lagging income.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Pushing her plate away Amy sat back with a sigh. She was happy to have a full stomach and waited for Kevin to finish eating. Amy smirked as he stole a fry and chuckled. "That was mine you meanie head." She repramanded teasingly. When he finished she stood,took his hand again,and walked with him out into the night. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:51 am

"Normally I like to head to a gym after eating but our friend left a bad taste in my mouth. So if you have any ideas I am up to any and all of them." Kevin laughed as he sat back and motioned for the waitress to bring the check.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 am

Amy thought while the waitress brought the check over. It was getting late and there wasn't a whole lot to do. She offered a smile to the waitress before turning back to Kevin. "I suppose we could go on a walk before bringing me home?" Amy asked not quite sure if he would want to walk so late. People she knew were sure to be out or just coming out.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Kevin spared only a glance at the waitress as he paid for the meal, leaving a large tip before nodding.

"A walk would be good. Will help us stretch our legs and let our meal settle." He slid out of the booth and held his hand out for Amy. "There are quite a few nice curio shops around here, perhaps we can find you something to commerate your new job. It's a habit that mother started; when something new--good or bad--you buy a trinket or something material to represent it and then after a month you take a look at the item and see if things have changed." He laughed a bit. "My mother was a packrat."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Amy took the offered hand and nodded. "I would like that. Perhaphs get something on a necklace so I have it with me." She pushed the door open and started down the street. "Having that tradition is a really good thing to have. A good way to remember where one has come from." Amy said after some thought and smiled. "But I can see how that could be seen as someone being a packrat."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:44 am

Kevin laughed as he shook his head. "You have never met my mother. There are three of us boys, and every time we did something big, it was shopping for a reminder piece. By the time my little brother got to school there was nearly nowhere left to put things, but my mother found a place."

He reached out and grasped Amy's hand, threading their fingers together as they walked. He wasn't even aware of the fact that he'd done so really, it just felt natural to be walking down the street like that.

The night was a tad humid and the moon was hanging low and full in the sky, thousands of stars around it but only the brightest ones showing through to be seen from the dingy city streets. Kevin loved the night, it truly let him disappear and for a few short hours he could be anything he wanted. With a grin he nudged Amy's shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Before Amy could reach for Kevin's hand he had reached for hers. She smiled softly,looking at their hands intertwined. Her small hand fit into his is the perfect way that some people talked about. His calloused hands rubbed against the inside of her soft ones. Looking away from thier hands Amy laughed.

"Well when I have kids one day,Im sure I will want to celebrate everything. No matter how small. I wished we had that at my house." The last part Amy said softly. It wasn't often she spoke of home but still smiled. "I'm sure your mother was only trying to keep you young in her mind." Amy Was feeling the humidity as her hair stuck to the back of her neck. Pulling her hand from his she pulled her hair into a bun and returned her hand to his. A part of her was content to be there and another part didn't want it to end,though she knew it would have to for the night at least.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:46 am

Kevin nodded, Amy's words made complete sense. He squeezed her hand lightly as the truck came into sight. The night was wearing down and Kevin let out a small sigh, he wasn't looking forward to sleeping alone but he had a few things he had to get put in motion so that he could get the business up and running.

Stopping a little bit away from the truck Kevin pulled Amy close and brushed a kiss across her lips before opening the door for her.

"Your chariot awaits my lady." He bowed as he grinned boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:24 am

Chuckling Amy accepted the kiss and returned it before using his hand to help herself up. Situating herself she closed the door as he walked around to the other side. Smiling and looking out the window Amy let out a small sigh. She didn't like sleeping alone but knew the house wouldn't be empty. No,girls would be coming and going at various hours and oddly it was the noise that lulled her to sleep. As the truck started Amy turned to Kevin with a ghost of a smile. It brought a smile to her lips that such a big man was so gentle with her,a caring man.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Kevin the night was ending and in the deepest part of his heart he didn't want to let Amy go but he knew that he'd have to, at least for the night. The truck rumbled through the streets, the traffic surprisingly light at this time of night and within no time they were sitting outside of Amy's apartment.

Killing the engine Kevin turned and looked at Amy, giving her a smile. "It was a great first day, and a great end to the day Little Lady. I think you're going to go far in this line of work." He looks up at the building. "Do you want me to walk you up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Addicting Drug(Nash)   An Addicting Drug(Nash) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Addicting Drug(Nash)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Gyms-
Jump to: