A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Wade laughed, "You go get comfy in there. I have to wrap up some work."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

"Don't worry I will." Belle called back and settled on the couch. She smiled and turned the TV to a show and settled in to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Wade smiled, "Ah The Office. I always found the British version to be superior. Ricky Gervais is a good actor, better than Steve Carrell."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 pm

"Im not gonna watch it. I just stopped on it while I get comfy." Belle blew him a kiss as she changed the channel to Say Yes To The Dress.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

"Oh god no, you'd actually make me watch this attrocity?" Wade wrinkled up his face in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"Your going upstairs I thought? Besides. I need to eventually pick mine and this gives me a better idea." Belle reminded him and bit into a strawberry with a grin
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Wade nodded, "Yeah, yeah yeah. I need to do work but I don't want to. Maybe I'll bring my files down here with me. And you do need to pick yours. Or have it tailor made."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Belle bit her lip. "I kinda want one thats a corset dress that flows. But your not allowed to see it." She nodded to him "You do whatever you want babe."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Wade smiled, kissing her before heading upstairs to his study.

Heath smiled and poked his head around the corner, "Is this Atlanta or just the original Say Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:41 pm

"Just Say Yes but Atlanta is up next." Belle patter the spot next to her. "Wanna join me? Help me pick a dress style for my wedding?" She smiled to Heath
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Heath smiled, "I frickin love the original. Atlanta's okay but this? This one gets me every time. I'm kinda...kinda feminin about these things..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:45 pm

"Works for me. I need an opinion." Belle smiled and pointed to a corset dress on TV with a flowy dress and a see through stomach. "I like that."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:59 pm

"Ooo honey I dunno bout the see through stomach."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Belle chewed her lip and glanced again at the dress. Even if they covered the middle it would still look amazing. "See," she said and glanced to him. "This is why I need you. Well that and I have to ask about the budget." She giggled slightly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

"Budget? Please hon you're dating one of the wealthiest men in New York City? Ever watch Sex And The City? Wade's your Mr. Bigg."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Belle looked at Heath with big eyes. "Then I wanna go shopping for it. Now!" She laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well you know..." Heath paused, "Kleinfields is in New York..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:57 pm

"Must. Go. NOW!" Belle was so excited! She had always wanted to go to Klienfields and knew they would have the perfect dress
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Heath laughed, "Okay okay! Sheesh, lemme tell Wade we're leaving first. Don't wanna end up like Justin."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Belle glared at him playfully. She made a note to drag this out of as long as possible and see how long it took to torture him. While Heath left to tell Wade Belle put on her jacket and boots before grabbing the car keys and waiting
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Heath laughed, going upstairs to see Wade hard at work. "Boss, we're heading out to go dress shopping. Me and Belle."

Wade nodded, "Just be back before to late."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 pm

As Heath walked towards Belle she took his hand and hurried him out to the car. She was so excited she couldnt help it. This was the first time in a while she did something nonmob related. "Come on." She whined and unlocked the doors and got in
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Heath laughed, "I'm coming I'm coming. Don't get your knickers in a twist." He got in the car, smiling. "So, how much you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Belle pulled out onto the street before answering Heath. "I just want something that makes me look girly. Totally surprise Wade than what I usually wear."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Heath laughed, "So you want something feminin. Hmm...I think we can arrange that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next