A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

"We better be able to or I will be a sad Belle." She chuckled as she pulled up to Klienfield and got out. Just looking at the shop she got butterflies,the dress was the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Heath smiled softly. He remembered shopping here with Wade years ago for the tux of his dreams. And now here he was shopping with Belle for her dream dress. A part of him was bitter.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm

A consultant came over to help them and took Belle into a dressing room. She took down what Belle liked and left her to change.

Coming back with a dress she helped Belle into it. It was a ball gown that was strapless and looked like it sparkled. Stepping out and onto the raised platform she looked in the mirror then at Heath. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

"You look like an eighties prom nightmare," Heath said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 pm

"Why don't you pick one and it will go faster?" Belle asked. Slowly she stepped down and changed back into her robe. The consultant left to find another dress. Belle knew right then it would be a long day
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Heath smiled, "Focus on plain. Wade will want a traditional marriage."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Seeing the consultant nod Belle sat back until she returned. She entered the room with a smile and said this would fit her. Staning up Belle allowed her to help her. The minuet it was on she knew it was perfect but wanted Heath's opinion. Belle grinned as she stepped out and in front of the mirror.

"What do you think?"

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 Vera-wang-wedding-dresses
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm

"Shorten the train in the back a bit and you've got a good one," Heath smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Belle smiled to the consultant as they said that they could do that. She even brought out a veil for Belle to wear. "This or a tiara Heath?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"Veil mos definitly," nodded Heath.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Belle smiled to Heath as she took in the whole look in the mirror. "This is definatley it." She twisted in the mirror seeing the back and side.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 pm

"So Belle Moore," Heath smiled teasingly, "are you gonna say yes to the dress?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Belle laughed before nodding. "Yes. Yes I say yes to the dress." She was sad that she had to take it off but soon it was time. She came back in her street clothes and carried a reciept. "we can pay after the alterations."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 pm

"Yeah but they need a bit upfront first," Heath nodded.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Belle nodded and walked to where they paid with Heath. She pulled out her wallet and wrote a check from her own money. Belle didnt want Wade to pay for it all so she put her money in for the down payment.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Heath smiled, "You didn't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

"I wanted to. He shouldnt have to pay for the one thing he won't see till the day of and wont be wearing." Belle led the from the shop and got into the car. "Hungry or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 pm

"Starving, I'm always starving."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Belle laughed. "How about we get some food? Bring it home and you can tease Wade that you know about the dress."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Heath smiled, "Sure, that sounds like a good idea!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Belle put the car into drive and pulled out into traffic. She pulled up to a chinese place attached to a burrito place. "Ima get a burrito. You can meet me back here if you go get chinese."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 pm

"Screw chinese food," Heath said with a smile. "I want a freakin burrito!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Laughing Belle got into line with Heath and soon it was her turn. As she went down the line telling the man behind the counter what she wanted she found herself ordering things she didn't normally like.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Heath looked at her, "Belle, half that food sounds so very nasty..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 pm

"No,its sounds amazing." Belle retorted and took the food paying for both meals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next