A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Belle smiled and looked to him over her shoulder as she reached for a book. "Aww thanks. Hopefully she or he will be smart."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm

"Of course, they are our child after all," smiled Wade.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Taking the book Belle nodded and walked past Wade pausing next to him. "Don't work too late." Kissing his cheek she continued on the way to the room that was still technically his but that she had her own.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Wade smiled, "I won't. Never do."

(Hey how are you! Haven't talked to you in forever!_
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:17 pm

"Always do." Belle called back amused. Closing the door softly behind her she changed and crawled into bed.

((Good. Just busy))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Wade chuckled and went into his study, filling out a bit of paperwork before heading off to bed. He crawled in next to Belle and wrapped his arms around her, "See, told you I never do."

((Well as long as your good thats a good thing. How many days til your birthday?))
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Belle turned her face into Wade's chest for a moment. "Just tonight. I dont mind you working late though." She curled herself into Wade and let sleep start to take her.

((Ummm It's on the 6th sooo very very soon!))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am

((I knew it was coming up cuz of the thing at the bottom of sites where it says bdays coming up. If I don't talk to you then, happy early birthday!))

Wade smiled and wrapped his arms around her tightly, "So beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am

"Mmmm,thank you." Belle murmured and snuggled close. Sleep took her as her breath evened out.

((Hahah why thank you!"))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Wade ran a hand through her hair before curling close to her and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Waking the next morning Belle lay on her side still wrapped in Wade's embrace. Her hair was tucked under her and she didn't feel the need to move it. For now she just wanted the peace and quiet offered as it was rare in a house full of mob boys. Belle let her mind wander to if Wade and herself had gotten boring.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Wade curled closer to Belle, yawning as the sunlight filtering in through the window roused him from a deep sleep. He sat looking at her for a moment before softly asking, "Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hm?" Belle asked as she turned to Wade. Smiling a bit she curled her body into his. "Are we getting boring?" Belle asked softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Wade hesitated, "Maybe. What, do you want to spice up our lives? Trips to exotic places and more interesting people?"

((Whose your numba one contender?))
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Belle sighed and shrugged. "Where would we go if we did go?" She asked quietly. Not wanting to go far with wedding plans,Heath would kill her and Belle prefered to live to see her wedding.

((Wade.))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm

((Wow...he's not sure if he's going to be thrilled or if he's upset. Thanks though. Smile Now I can set up the card. Can you add that to your promo for the week? Either that or me and you can work on a seggy. My phones off though.))

"England," shrugged Wade, "I have land there and a house."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

((We can do a segment.))

"England? Really?" Belle smiled and sat up in bed. "What about the boys?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

((Alright so what sort of seggy do you want to do?))

Wade smiled and nodded, "I was born in England. Grew up there my entire life. Justin and Heath can know where we're going, they can even go if they want. But other than that, we leave it all behind."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

"No work? You promise? No mob work." Belle asked making sure. If they were going to do this she wanted it to be no work. At least that can be avoided.

((Ummm that is up to you))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Wade nodded, "I'll leave Heath in charge. He knows what he's doing."

((Well, we'll need a way to talk to each other to get it done. I'm thinking, cuz Wade mentioned it to Justin, that Belle's a bit peeved.))
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Looking skeptical Belle nodded. "No unnessasry work." she reminded him and then smiled. "Let's do it before Im too fat to fly."

((Ummm we can try PM))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Wade smiled, "We can go as soon as you want love."

((If you have a facebook we can do it over that because I get facebook on my phone even though it's off.))
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"Today?" Belle asked with her puppy dog eyes and took one of his hands into her's. "Please?" She pouted

((Sure. Just message me as Mara Laken. It isnt letting me accept people but you can message me))
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

((Alright. I'll do that. Though, I forgot about our seggy and finished the show. *facepalm* I'll do something like exclusive content and post the promo on the cwa.com website section.))

Wade smiled and nodded. There was no was he was going to be able to deny her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Belle squealed and hopped from bed. Smiling she raced to the closet got out a suitcase and began to pack her clothes. She pulled out some of her yoga pants incase she didnt like her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next