A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+3
Amy Hennigan
Harris Lacroix
Belle Moore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Wade laughed and went to his closet, packing things up for the trip. He knew that he still had clothes in his home in England but he did want a few of his newer things in case the old didn't fit anymore. He had bulked up since his days in England.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Smiling Belle zipped the bag and got up. Pulling on some pants and a shirt she went down the stairs to Heath. "Heathie Pie!" Belle yelled when she saw him in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Heath smiled as he saw Belle, "Hey babe. You doing okay? Why so excited this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

"Heathie! No time to explain but have you seen my really cute purple top? Wade and I are going away and I needs it." Belle asked and perched herself on a chair
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Heath thought, "I think last time I saw it was when I was doing laundry. Where are you guys going in such a hurry? Wade got some enemies comin up?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:08 pm

"No enemie." Belle paused and thought for a moment. "At least I don't think so. Just need to get away for a bit. But hey can you get it for me while I finish packing?" She asked with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Heath chuckled and got out of the chair he was sitting in, "Sure thing sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

"Thanks Heath." Belle smiled,kissed his cheek, and went back upstairs. "Wade!" She yelled happily. "Are you almost ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

"I can't bloody find my Armani suit," Wade huffed. He had gone through the closet several times and all with the same result, "Did I send it to the cleaners or something?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Chuckling Belle walked to the back of the closet and handed him the hanger. "You mean this one love?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 am

Wade smiled, "Thank you darling. Though how you managed to find it when I couldn't, I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm

"Because I know where things are in the house." Belle answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm

"Did you rearrange my closet when I wasn't home?" Wade frowned.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 pm

"No,I simply moved things around so I could put my clothes in here.Duh." She explained and went to him. Smiling she put her arms around his neck. "Im a girl with a lot of clothes."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Wade wrapped his arms around Belle's waist, "Well then I guess I can deal with that." he leaned down and kissed her before leaning back, "Anything else you can think of that I need? I packed my clothes, I packed a notebook...just in case..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Belle thought for a moment. "Packed my shoes?" She asked and looked around for them
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

"I don't need you're shoes," laughed Wade, "But I packed them in a dufflebag."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Belle rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek before detangling herself. "Ha Ha. Very funny. When can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Wade smiled, "We'll need to have either Heath or Justin fly us, yes, they can fly."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm

"Eek!" She squeeled and raced back down the stairs but not before yelling for him to grab the bags. "Justin!" Belle yelled and almost went skidding onto her butt when she stopped. "Fly Wade and I to England?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Justin looked at her, wanting to tell her no. The thought of the two of them going to England together infuriated him. But he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Fine. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Justin's offhanded reply did little to effect Belle as she bounced on hern toes with a smile. Turning towards the stairs she yelled to Wade, "Come on love!I wanna go!"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Wade smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Have you ever been on a plane before?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Belle thought and then nodded. "Only to get up here though from home. Shanny sent me the money." She still remembered when he did that because he knew she would suffocate back home if she didn't get to the city for college. "That was the only time."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:35 am

"Last time I actually took my own private jet, it was when I came here to America to live. Heath usually uses it to impress women." Wade chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next