A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Honour Of My Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 pm

"And I am a noble!" she said animatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 pm

"And we have a place we'd wish to keep secret." Sheamus told her. "Maybe one day, when I know fer sure yeh won't run off and tell everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Nolee grumbled as Drew came up and tied the blindfold around her eyes. She sighed when she felt the horses speed up and felt herself being dragged off her horse. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 pm

"Oh relax," Sheamus said as he pulled her onto his horse. "I didn't want yeh falling off yer horse...sorry if I hurt yeh..." He mumbled, seating her infront of himself.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Nolee sat as far away as she could, not wanting to make skin contact with this man at first. She owed her life and she was willingly marrying him, yes, but there was something else to it. She felt like any touches they shared would make her a traitor to her people.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Sheamus shook his head, putting his arms around her, as it was the only way he could reach the reigns.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Nolee tensed up, biting her lip as they rode.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

"We're on a horse," Sheamus reminded her. "You're muscles will be very still and sore if yeh sit like that..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Nolee nodded, hesitantly relaxing against Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Sheamus rolled his eyes at her stubborness, but chose not to comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Nolee could tell when they were at their destination because she was helped off of Lord Sheamus' steed. She took his hand, unable to see as she was led somewhere, presumably into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Once they were in the hall, Sheamus sat her down, removing her blindfold. Nearby, Kofi and Evan were having theirs removed by some of the men.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Nolee looked around, "It...it is very magnificent..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Sheamus smiled. "Eat, there's plenty of food." He told her. The people who'd stayed in the village had prepared it not long before their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Nolee nodded, sitting at the table. When she saw no utensils she frowned, "Do you expect me to eat as if I am a barbarian?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Sheamus sighed. "No. The spoons and everything are over there..." He said, pointing to the other end of the table, where the untensils were, along with bowls and plates.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Nolee nodded, making a plate for Kofi and Evan before getting herself a small plate of fruits and vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Kofi mumbled a thanks, but didn't look at her, eating in silence.

Sheamus went to talk to Finlay before eating anything.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Finlay was helping some of the men unpack, "I see you told her."

Nolee frowned, "Kofi...why won't you look or talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

"Yes, I told her." Sheamus nodded. "Her friend seems pretty stubborn..." He said, looking over at the three of them.

"I told you." Kofi said. "You sold yourself for us."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Finlay nodded, "That he does. But you won her over, that's what you wanted. You know the men are going to want to see your 'prize' tonight, right?"

Nolee frowned, "I did it to save you, Evan, and the rest of my people..."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yes I know, but she ain't a 'prize' in the way they refer to it." Sheamus sighed.

Instead of replying, Kofi turned to Evan, happily talking to his lover instead.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"You and I know that. But do you think the others will accept it like that? They won't." Finlay sighed. "You better make sure she knows how to act tonight or they'll ridicule you and that's the last thing you need if the talks of war are true."

Nolee frowned, going back to eating alone.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

"What talks of war?" Sheamus asked, not really paying attention to the rest of what Finlay had just said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"You know the talks of war Sheamus. The Romans are talking about war with us, you've been dreading it for months."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Honour Of My Clan   For the Honour Of My Clan - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Honour Of My Clan
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: