A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)

Go down 
+4
Wade Barett
Carter Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Belle Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 am

"She would have woke up hurt." Justin said tensly. His grip on the silver ware tightened as he looked to Wade. "Her back would have hurt and she was better off in bed then down here where everyone could see her sleep."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:37 am

"Why are you afraid of people seeing her sleep? Sure, she's my princess but she's not so much of a princess that she's that much better than everyone." frowned Wade.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 am

"She is better than everyone else though. All of us. So much sweeter and kinder. Better than all of us and she may be your princess but you certainly don't act it." Justin couldnt stop himself once the words came out. He just sat there stunend her had just said all of that to his boss.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 am

Wade looked furious. "Don't you know I think we think that she's better than everyone? I know how sweet and kind she is! And I do act it! Who are you to say what I do and don't act like!?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 am

Justin looked at Wade with fire in his eyes. "You send her out making her prove herself! For what? So the guys don't think your biased? Well guess what they know you in her every night." that was what made Justin made. That it was Wade instead of him with Belle every night. "You send her out there for a man that could have killed her! You dont give a damn about Belle! Not like me!" the words had once again left before he could stop them and right now he didnt care
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 am

Wade's face went cold. "I don't care for her like you? I care for her a lot damn more than you think! I'm a loving man! I protect her! I keep her safe! You? You would have never met her if it wasn't for me! You should be thankful to me instead of claiming that you're better suited for her than I am you miserable little wretch!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 am

"The only reason your with her is because you saw her first! That doesnt mean you care for her any more than I do. Infact I think you do less! She is a jewl and all you want is to claim you have her! Well guess what Wade,Im better for her!" Justin stood angerly and looked at Wade. The fire in his eyes were growing and he growled softly.

Upstairs Belle got out of the shower and could hear the yelling. Getting dressed quickly and not bothering with her hair she rushed down the stairs and was just in time to hear Justin. Wade stood with his back to her and but she could see the tension in his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:01 am

Wade shook his head, "You're wrong Justin! I love her more than I love the life flowing through my veins! She's a jewel to be charished, yes! I cherish her! I do everything that she wants and if you can't see that then you need to get out of my home!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Belle walked up behind the boys still unseen by any of them. It didn't take long for them to figure out that they were arguing over her.

"Like hell you do! You are willingly to let her be uncomfortable on a couch then what else! At least I moved her. Why? Because I care more than you do!" Justin looked over Wade's shoulder and his eyes got big. "Belle...."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 pm

"I was holding her! We had fallen asleep holding each other which a joy you will never know!" shouted Wade. When he heard Justin say Belle, saw his eyes get big, he turned around, a look of shock and confidence on his face. "Belle...how much did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Belle looked back and forth between them and walked towards them. She looked to Wade first then Justin then back. "Enough to know Justin thinks he cares more for me and moved me upstairs." She walked until she was between them. "And I have no clue what to make of it."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"You shouldn't have to think about this! I'm the one who proposed to you. I'm the one who loves you more," Wade scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Belle snapped her head to Wade. "I never said I was second guessing us!" She turned to Justin with a puzzled look. "But I don't know what to even say about what Justin has said."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Justin hung his head, "I know, I'm stupid for saying half of what I did...I just...I dunno..."

Wade rolled his eyes, "Look at him, playing coy."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Belle glanced at Wade then back to Justin. "Justin? What is he saying?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Justin frowned, "I think you can do better than him Belle..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Shaking her head Belle broke eye contact with Justin. "I love him." She backed up until she was next to Wade. "Im sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Justin teared up, "I know...I know." He saw the cold look and smirk on Wade's face but couldn't force himself to look any longer.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Belle couldn't stand the sad look on Justins face and was slightly relieved when he walked from the room. She watched him go before looking to Wade. "Make me forget what just happened."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Wade pulled Belle tight to him, kissing her gently. "Shouldn't be to hard..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Belle smiled and kissed him back. "Well I certainly hope something is hard." she hinted with a giggle and looked around. No one else seemed to be in the house and she heard the door shut from Justin.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Wade smiled, "Belle...here? On the table where we all eat?" he smirked, rubbing against her.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Belle smirked with a nod. "Why not?" She asked and pulled him close
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Wade nibbled on her neck, "It would be...interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Hopping onto the counter she smiled. "Interesting indeed." Belle said and pressed her lips to his. "And fun." She added,talking against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Work For What I Earn (Wade)   I Work For What I Earn (Wade) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Work For What I Earn (Wade)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next