A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 am

Shawn clung to Carter as they both rode out their orgasms, falling back against the covers spent high from their lovemaking. Tomorrow reality would set back in but for now he would try not to think about it. He would pretend there was no tomorrow as they lie there with each other.

Shawn shifted so that Carter was resting comfortably on him. They would sleep this way as if their bodies were one. "Carter..."Shawn ran his fingers through his slick hair, kissing his bare shoulder and trying not to cry all over again."Sleep good Carter and try not to think. Dream happy things."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 am

Carter nodded, "I will Shawn...I...I will..." he yawned and laid his head against Shawn's chest, feeling comfortable. He would sleep well tonight and he would sleep in his arms as if they were two old lovers.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 am

Shawn was the first to wake the next morning, his eyes widening at the sight of Carter. Oh God what have I done? He would get in so much trouble if someone knew what they had done and yet...

He studied Carter in his sleep. He was a very gorgeous man, so perfectly molded against him. It was sad that he had to go away today, but it was for the best. Family first and Nolee was worth saving. He was sure he would feel the same way if he knew where his sister was or if she was alive at all. Shawn kissed Carter's cheek, shifting and trying to peel himself away. He didn't want Carter to wake up and freak out.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 am

"Where you goin?" Carter mumbled, knowing that Shawn was trying to get up. He knew what today was. He knew that he would have to leave today and he wasn't ready for it. He thought, maybe, that something could happen and he could stay with Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 am

Shawn smiled a little, running his fingers down Carter's spine. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you. You were sleeping so beautifully." He glanced over at the clock on the wall, the little hand acting like a ticking time bomb inching them closer to their destinies. He dreaded getting out of bed and if he had his choice, he'd stay just like this all day.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 am

Carter shook his head, "Come with me. We can live together, my family has a ranch in Nashville that you would love." He didn't want to leave Shawn. He knew what Nicki might do if he found out about them.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 am

A ranch. God he'd always wanted one to raise kids on and work. He loved animals, he loved the outdoors, he loved hard work. No matter how long he'd been working in the city, he was still a country boy at heart. Shawn stroked the side of Carter's face sadly. "If I run off with you, we'll never be safe. They're probably out there now, watching this apartment. I wouldn't get out of the city before one of Nicki's cops catch me."

Shawn kissed his lips once more. "Go Carter. Save yourself. I'll protect your sister for you like I promised." No sooner had Shawn got the words out of his mouth, his phone rang. He quickly reached over, flipping it open. "Hello?"

"Shawn it's Santana. I need to see you right away okay Barb?"

Shawn looked up at Carter answering. "Yes. I'll be there right away." Shawn hang up the phone, shaken and feeling nervous. Did they know Shawn had given himself to Carter? Guess he'd know soon. "I- I have to go."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Carter nodded, a bit sad at Shawn's words. He didn't want to leave but he knew that he had to. He wanted to keep his sister safe and now Shawn was added to that list. He kissed Shawn's cheek softly before redressing and standing. "It was an honor to be your lover Shawn," Carter softly said, kissing the man one more time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Shawn kissed them back, lips meeting and tongues dancing for what he knew would be the last time. Already he was starting to see exactly why everyone told him not to get emotionally involved and having sex makes it worse. If Carter would have just treated him like a piece of ass, scratching an itch he probably wouldn't have felt so bad, but now he had urges to run away with him and he knew that was impossible.

Shawn rolled out of bed, grabbing some jeans and a tank out of his closet. Both men finished dressing in silence too afraid to do or say anything for fear of going back on their words. Shawn grabbed his phone and his keys heading towards the door with Carter. They bumped into each other which made them both pause, looking into each other's eyes. "I uh... it was... I mean it's been- I feel the same...about you- I mean being your lover," he said, feeling completely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Carter laughed, "I'm no so special, just a crooked cop who got mixed up in the wrong crowd. But you? Your a bright spot in an otherwise dark world, something that truly is someone."

He opened the door, letting Shawn walk out first before he did.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Shawn didn't respond because deep down he knew Carter had it all wrong. Carter was that little bit of something missing from his life. He gave him a little something last night to be desired. He just hoped he wouldn't keep longing for that feeling from now on.

Shawn pulled the door shut, turning his key to lock the deadbolt. His key got stuck a minute and he fought to get the key out. There was a gun shot and then one more. Shawn's body just froze on the spot and then he heard a sickening thud. Heart racing he spun around, eyes widening at the sight. "C- Carter!"

Shawn dropped to his knees, body trembling as blood poured from Carter's side and from his mouth. He wasn't dead yet but from the looks of it he would choke in minutes on his own blood. Shawn didn't even bother to look around because he knew no one was there. People got shot around here all the time. He was just fortunate enough to work for the people who did all the killing. Shawn reached out to touch Carter but jerked his hand back too afraid to touch too much. There was a sick feeling in his gut, and his chest was tightening. "Carter! I- " But then he let his emotions get the best of him and he choked out a sob. This was not supposed to happen. Carter was supposed to be free.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Carter reached his hand out, grasping for something to hold on to as he laid on the floor. He knew what had happened. He was dying because he had been shot. The pain was unlike anything he had ever felt before and then, suddenly, it was gone. He was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Shawn felt like screaming as that hand that was touching him all over just a few hours ago went lifeless. He heard Carter take his last breath and then like all the others, he was gone. Just like that. Shawn didn't even register the EMTs as they were leading him out of the way collecting the body. Shawn just stood there watching numbly as the paramedic laid the covering over Carter's body, pronouncing him dead on arrival.

There was the sounds of sirens blazing down the street leaving him all alone in his state of shock. For a long time he just stood there, eyes streaming tears he hardly registered. The sound of heels on the side walk got closer and then he felt it, a cold hand on his face thumbing his tears away.

"You knew better Shawn. Of all people, you knew better but you just didn't listen this time. What was it about him that made you so weak huh?" Santana cupped his, rubbing her cheek against his but Shawn hardly responded, too hurt to entertain his cold-hearted underboss. "Love and intimacy doesn't exist in this job so get your act together." She kissed his cheek then held him close, buzzling him and nipping his earlobe. "I'll leave you to notify the sister and when you're done, I have a new assignment for you."

She turned to leave with a smirk on her face for a job well done. Maybe now her Barb will get his act together.

Shawn watched her leave and as soon as her driver pulled off, he reached for his cell phone trembling as he dialed up Nolee's number.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Nolee adjusted her glasses. While in the office, doing office work she usually wore them but when she was out with friends or in the field she didn't. Hearing her phone ringing, she answered it. "Hello, Nolee Lacroix speaking."
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am

"Nolee? This is Shawn." He almost couldn't hang onto the phone for he was trembling so bad. He also knew Santana made him do the dirty work on purpose because everything was just a game to her and she thrived off seeing others suffer. She was a cruel bitch. "Carter's dead," he said softly, voice empty and hollow. He just came right out and said it because dwelling on it was doing nothing but making him miserable.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 am

Nolee's eyes grew wide, hearing those words breaking her heart more than anything. The man who had raised her, had protected her, had made sure she always had what she needed...was gone? "Wh...what? He can't be...we..."
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 am

Shawn listened quietly as the disbelief, shock, and denial took over Nolee. He listened shedding his own tears for entirely different reasons. "I- I have to go. They took his body to the morgue on Fifth Avenue. I'm not sure if you should converse with me anymore. Good bye Nolee."

He hung up before he could break down again. Instead of driving, he decided to walk to work. He had no idea what his assignment would be but today he'd welcome it...to mask the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 am

Nolee hung up, telling the commishoner of what had happened and he dismissed her. She found herself walking to Fifth Avenue. She didn't care if Nicki gunned her down at this point. Hell, she welcomed it. The only family she had left was now dead. She had nothing to live for.

Walking into the morgue, she found her brothers body after peeling back the covers they had placed over him. He looked serene, peaceful. She allowed herself to sink to her knees and cry.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 am

When Shawn got to the club, Chris immediately grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry," Chris whispered.

Shawn nodded, hugging Chris tight. Chris was his best friend and confidant in the cosca. After helping Chris get used to the way things worked, they found out that they really clicked. There were times when they were at each other's throats but they'd usually get over it quickly. "Where's Nicki?"

"In the VIP room waiting for you. Santana is there also." Chris pulled away. "Keep your head up. He's just one man Shawn."

Shawn numbly hurried towards the VIP area, the bodyguards nodding politely as he entered. Sure enough there was Nicki sitting back in a lavish chair talking quietly to Santana who was still puffing on a cigar. It was like nothing had happened.

Santana looked his way, smiling wickedly. "Shawn. Barbz. Come here sexy." Shawn hid the disgust and regret as he approached them waiting to be addressed. Nicki only smirked, leaning back in her chair to watch Santana do all the talking. "We want to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have scolded you. Turns out he was only fooling us. He had plans to turn in a couple of our men to the PD so you could say he was something of a double agent."

Nicki passed her an envelope and then she handed it to him. "Your assignment. I think you already know who it is."

Shawn slowly opened the file, his heart sinking. Nolee. It was Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

She didn't show up for work that day. In fact, she didn't do anything that day but lay in bed looking through old photo albums. There were pictures of her and Carter mostly, seeing as how he had raised her since she was 9. Carter had been forced to look out for them both after their mother killed herself. After all, who was going to do it, the father that ran away from them when she was just a new born?

Carter had been everything for her. On the nights that she would come home from school beaten and worn out, they would go for a run or a walk before he helped her start on her homework. The night of graduation, he had been the one that cheered and clapped the loudest for her. On the day that she had been accepted into the police academy, he had been the on that hand delievered the letter.

And now? Now he was gone, never to talk to her or cheer her up ever again. She had wanted to lay in bed all day, not eating or doing anything. But when Jack, her best friend, showed up she had been dragged to get dressed and then dragged down to the bar that they owned. It had made her sick to know that somewhere in the club could possibly be the people who killed her brother.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 am

For the first time since he was sworn into part of Nicki's cosca, he found himself shaking his head. "Please don't make me do this. I'm already responsible for the brother. Don't make me kill her too," he pleaded. This wasn't right and it wasn't fair. Carter's death should have made the score even, but it seemed like Nicki was out for blood this time.

Nicki raised her brows. "Are you...disrespecting me by actually refusing to do a job? Because if you are, there's the fucking door," she motioned. "And remember, I adore you but someone else will take advantage of your goods and use them for the disease stricken streets."

Shawn winced. Never had he made his boss this mad before and her words cut him like a knife to the gut. She was like his big sister, or the mother he lost so for her to chastise him felt weird and made him feel like scum.

"Aww, está a punto de llorar," Santana pouted mockingly before rolling her eyes. "Quit crying." She leaned over picking up a gun, cocking it and pointing it right at him. "Oh no need to flinch Shawn. We're not gonna kill you. You haven't fucked up enough to warrant the death penalty, but you are going to do this. Think about it," she said setting the gun on the glass table before them. "If you kill her, then you'll be doing her a favor. I did a background check on her and her own damn daddy don't give a fuck about her. Help put the poor girl out of her misery."

"Unless...you have a better idea Shawny?" Nicki asked. "She's a beautiful woman and you know I'm attracted to all things beautiful. She could work for us. But the choice is yours. Either finish her off, or bring her to me."

Shawn nodded, unable to form words before he dismissed himself. He had to dance tonight but he felt like he would hurl if he did right away. Instead he ordered a martini- straight- and took a seat near the stage. Habit forced him to look over at that familiar table near the door and he instantly regretted it. There was his target sitting there and all he could do was hang his head down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am

Jack had an arm wrapped around Nolee's shoulders as she cried. He had always been her best friend, knowing her better than she even knew herself sometimes. He even knew things about her that Carter didn't know. Needless to say, he loved her and he knew how she was feeling. "Hey, you know Carter. He wouldn't want you to cry about this."

Nolee nodded, taking a drink of whiskey before she wiped her mouth. Her eyes looked around the room. She saw Shawn but dismissed it, turning her face towards Jack. "I know...but I think this is all my fault."

"How could this be your fault? Did you order a hit placed out on him? No, I don't think so," Jack smiled. "Now, c'mon. Cheer up."
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 am

Shawn finished up his martini then quickly headed for the stage. Tonight he would do something he never did which was take someone home with him. He would let them fuck his brains out because he wanted to forget and the pain of being treated like a slut should help. Nicki would frown but this wasn't an attachment fuck. It would be a "get me off then leave" type of deal. He would also, at some point, need to figure out what to do about Nolee. There was no rush to get the job done since he knew she wasn't stupid, but the longer he waited to talk to her, the harder it would get.

The lights dimmed on Shawn and milk poured from the ceiling getting him soaking wet. The way the lights hit his body made it look like he was dazzling all over from the many colored lights and immediately the cat calls started. Tonight he would definitely take someone home to drown his out his sorrows. He needed to focus right now. Though Nolee's table was in eye sight he would do his best to void it from now on.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 am

Jack smiled, pointing to the stage, "Look, the guy you like watching dance is on."

Nolee turned her head and noticed it was Shawn. She knew she shouldn't be angry at Jack, but for some reason it was easier to take it out on Jack then it was to blame Shawn. She slapped his arm, the one that was wrapped around her shoulders, away and stood up. "I do NOT like watching him dance! I'm leaving, don't bother coming to find me!"

She stormed out of the bar, not making it very far down the street until she was sitting on the pavement near an alley, her head in her hands, crying.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 am

Shawn never saw Nolee when she ran out of the club. He was too busy grinding on the man he wanted to take home for the night, getting his body worked up for a quick fuck. If he could have he would have led him straight to the VIP and let him have him. He was just that emotionally conflicted. He was midway through his session, his target's hands all over him, when Chris came over tapping him on his shoulder. Shawn didn't feel like moving but Chris insisted that it was important. With a parting kiss he left his target following Chris outside. "What?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry Shawn but I thought you might wanna know that your insurance policy ran out on you. If something happens to her then you're done."

Shawn rolled his eyes. "I don't even care anymore Chris. Fuck it. Let them kill me. I'm so over this."

Chris went pale."Shawn don't say that. We both know sleeping with Carter wasn't exactly your brightest idea, but what's done is done. You need to come help me find Nolee."

"No. I'm not helping you find her. You're an ex cop. Find her own your own. I need to get laid."

Chris grabbed Shawn's wrist dragging him down the street. "Stop being a damn Diva junior. If you don't find her you're end up selling your body for dirt bags because we both know Nicki likes you too much to kill. I think Santana's just jealous and--"

He stopped suddenly causing Shawn to bump into him. "What? Why the hell did you--Oh."
They had found her, or what looked like her, a little ways in the alley crying her heart out. Chris shoved Shawn down into the alley towards her. "Hey Nolee?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: