A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

In Over Your Head - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:17 am

Shawn rolled over on his side, patting Harris' chest. "You know me Harris. I'd be willing to try but God it would crush me if you left before the baby was born. Please don't commit to this if--if you're not ready. I'm so scared I'm going to lose my baby that I'm willing to take this risk with you. I'm..probably the world's biggest fool but things like compassion, love, kindness and a tiny human will do that to ya."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 am

Harris nodded, a big smile coming to his face, "I'll go! I"ll commit to this I swear." he leaned up and kissed Shawn, not being able to stop himself from thinking that this could be the start of something new.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 am

Shawn's body tensed up at the kiss then after a moment he sighed, kissing him back slowly his hands rubbing Harris' chest. "Okay. Alright I'll--I'll try this with you. Chris is...going to fucking kill me but I want to believe in you Harris. You're not a bad person you just...made a lot of selfish choices. Let's try not to screw up this time alright? The both of us."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 am

"The both of us," Harris smiled as he laid back down with Shawn. And he knew it this time. This time was going to be different. There was something that he felt in his soul, telling him so.

((Good ending?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: