A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

In Over Your Head - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 am

Harris smirked down at him, his lips on the side of Shawn's neck. "Yeh and I both know it's not rape. Yeh want me almost as much as I want yeh..." He slowly undid Shawns pants, slipping them off. "Lube or no?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 am

Shawn pushed and squirmed underneath him. "Get. Off!" Shawn raised one of his legs, but it only helped Harris fall between them easily. "It is rape! I don't want you touching me! Whatever gave you that idea!" Shawn was getting frustrated and tired of trying to push him off. "Harris... don't do this. I got lost- I was thinking of Carter, but I don't- oooo get offa me!" he whined.

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 am

Harris laughed, "Do yeh think I care at this point what yeh want? Yeh turned me on and I can feel how hard yeh are..." he slowly moved inside of Shawn, "And besides...yeh like this..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

"No I- Ahhh...you- you bastard," he groaned, as Harris pushed inside of him filling him up. Most guys his size rarely had the package to show for it but Harris was definitely the one exception to the rule. Shawn tried to scoot back but his head hit the headboard hard and before he knew it Harris was pushing inside of him again stretching him.

"You- you jerk! I hate you! You- you don't know what I like now st- stop! You're hurting me," he groaned, but that was only partly true. In reality Harris' hands didn't feel all that bad on his body, but because he was such a jerk he refused to relax and get any pleasure out of this. "I hate you so much! At least your son made me feel like...something," he sulked.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 am

"I'm makin yeh feel something to," Harris smirked, reaching in between their bodies to work his hand up and down Shawn's shaft. "Now...be a good little man and I'll make it even greater..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 am

Shawn whimpered softly when Harris' fingers brushed his painful erection and he hated it. All he could do was glare, too tired to fight with Harris anymore as he moved in and out of him. It still hurt a little but when Harris angled a little to stroke him, he couldn't help but jump, arching a little into him. He'd found his sweet spot and when he nailed it his body quivered. "Still...hate you," he moaned, turning his head, not wanting to look at Harris anymore.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 am

Harris smirked, thrusting slowly yet hard into Shawn. "Yeh don't hate me. Yeh think yeh do but yeh don't. Yeh wanna come yet or do yeh last long?" In his younger days he would have lasted a lot longer but he was getting use to only having to make love for a short period of time so he couldn't last as long.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 am

Shawn gasped, the sharp thrust nailing him hard. "Ah- God..." As much he was trying so very hard not to get pleasure out of this, it was really hard. Harris' hands, though rough, were experienced and Shawn couldn't ignore the way he twisted and tugged on his length giving him added pleasure. Soon his arms were wrapped around Harris, nails digging into his back as he took thrust after hard thrust. "You- couldn't hang with- with me even if you wanted to. Give it up old man," he said, trying to sound bitter in hopes of pissing him off.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 am

"I. Am. Not. Old!" Each thrust of Harris' hips were forceful and fierce. He had started out wanting to love Shawn but now? Now he just wanted to really piss him off in hopes that he would be the one that Shawn remembered, not his son.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

Shawn writhed and groaned, choking out Harris' name. Apparently he touched the biggest nerve of them all because no longer was Harris attempting to be some kind of gentleman- in his own weird way- but now he was being rough and Shawn was feeling it with every thrust. "Ha- Harris please," he groaned. His nails raked down Harris' back before he took hold of his hips, trying to slow the pace.

"Now I... really hate you. Your son... was way better than you." He whispered the words not caring if Harris' was gentle anymore or not. He hid his face in the bigger man's chest, eyes watering but he refused to cry. He just let his body be used and half wondered if maybe he should have left Harris to die.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 am

With a loud growl, Harris felt himself spill over the edge. He pulled out almost immediatly, sitting on the edge of the bed. He knew that Shawn probably hated him. He had wanted Shawn to enjoy it...but he hated being called old. He sat there, not sure if he should leave or stay.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 am

Now Shawn knew why being a prostitute was so hard and why Nicki insisted on making him a stripper rather than the latter. For the first time in his life he felt like complete and utter shit. He'd been down before, but he doubted anything felt worse than being raped by a guy who you partly cared for due to his bloodline. Harris reminded him so much of Carter and that alone was enough to get him in bed. But once they laid down he realized he was only fooling himself. Carter was gone and Harris could not be that replacement whether he wanted him to be or not.

He rolled over, letting tears stream down his face. He felt icky, used and dirty and apparently Harris only used him for sex. No matter though. Tomorrow morning both would pretend like it never happened anyway because that's the way it had to be. He shakily pulled the covers over himself, laying there quietly with his grim thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 am

"I'm sorry..." Harris softly said, breaking the silence of the night. He was sorry, mostly because he knew that if he wasn't, Shawn was going to report him to Nicki who was going to report him to Tana.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 am

Sorry. He was sorry. Shawn didn't care. If he was so sorry he would have stopped the first time he said no. "Don't talk to me," he answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 am

Harris sighed, getting up off of the bed and getting dressed. He headed out the door without another word. He texted Hunter, letting him know what he had done and knowing that he would get an earful from the other man for one of two reasons: doing it in the first place or doing it and not sharing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 am

Hunter read the text smirking. He was very impressed considering his ex best friend was good about keeping his legs closed. He had to give the old man props for this conquest and kind of wished he'd been on it. He would have loved to bend Shawn over the bed and fuck him while he sucked Harris off.

Dude, and you didn't invite me? Shame on you. By the way, if he tells Nicki you're a dead man. Hope he was worth it. H3

---

Shawn didn't even care whether or not Harris died. From this point on he was writing off the Lacroix family completely. He hated them all including Carter who made him feel to begin with. He choked out another sob crying until he fell into a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 am

Harris frowned, sending back a text.

~Kinda hoped you'd help me out here Hunter~

Nolee had curled up into Chris' side while she slept, her head resting peacfully on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 am

Hunter read the text shaking his head. Since when did he clean up other people's messes? Oh right. He did it for a living but this was personal. He didn't get involved in personal matters.

Eh...no one told you to rape him. I don't clean up that kind of handiwork so you're on your own.

---

Night turned to day and Chris woke early as usual. He rolled over finding himself face to face with Nolee. He brushed a strand of loose har out of her face before getting up to make some coffee. They had a lot to talk about. He sent a quick text to Shawn hoping he'd meet them later for a briefing.

---

Shawn woke up the next morning incredibly stiff, sore and with a huge headache. He ignored the text from Chris opting to turn his phone off and stay in bed. He didn't want to know about the Lacroix girl nor did he wish to hear about Harris. If he was dead then so be it. Maybe his place was in hell. He wiped his teary eyes before rolling over trying to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

Harris gulped down a breath. He was going to die. There were no if ands or buts about it, somehow, someone was going to hunt him down and they were going to kill him...

Nolee whimpered in her sleep when she didn't feel Chris' laying next to her. She sat up, rubbing her tired eyes. He had probably left. Why should he stay after all? They could talk about whatever he had wanted to talk about at the club so he had probably just left. She sighed, laying her chin against her knees as she brought them up against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 am

Chris had the entire house smelling like food and coffee. He decided to go ahead and make breakfast because he had the feeling it was going to be a long day. He made sure to clean up after himself, putting everything back as it were before he knocked on the bedroom door, carrying a tray of food with two plates. "Sorry but I figured we could use some brain food. I got the works here," he said with a smile.

---

Shawn never could get back to sleep so with a tired sigh, he forced himself to sit up in bed. His back was killing him and his lower body was equally sore. However, he still had a job to do so without thinking too much, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood. Pain shot through his body like a knfe and he winced with every step across the room. He stood in the mirror, checking his body out. There was a bruise on his arm and one on his side, probably from where he was trying to push Harris off but he could hide it.

Shawn went into the kitchen to make him a fresh cup of coffee. He started the pot then opened the fridge looking for something to eat but nothing appealed to him. He sighed, going back to his bedroom when the sudden smell of coffee made his insides turn. He dashed towards the restroom just making it before he threw up. He felt sick to his stomach at the memory of Harris and apparently that was some old coffee. He would stay there for several minutes until he could find the strength to crawl into the tub.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 am

Nolee blushed, seeing the food that Chris had brought in. "Well thanks...I was just gonna heat up a poptart...and how did you even manage to make this? I thought that there wasn't any food in this house?" she rested against the headboard, laying her legs down to put the tray in her lap.

Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Chris laughed as he sat in a chair near the window with his own plate of food. "I have my ways Noles and besides, we need a good start to what promises to be a long day. Shawn hasn't texted me back which is odd considering he's usually good about getting right back to me. I hope he's alright. If I don't hear from him soon I'm gonna try back or even drive over there. I invited him over because the stuff with Santana, Hunter and Harris involves all of us and we need to figure out a plan fast."

Chris cut into his ham and pancakes thinking outloud. "Wonder where Harris got off to anyway? I would think he'd have been pissed off at Hunter for keeping secrets from him."
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Nolee yawned, taking a bite of the fluffy pancakes and chewing it as he thought. "Well, he was looking at Shawn like there was something he wanted. Maybe they went home together and...well....you know. And trust me, I know it's going to be a long day..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Chris laughed a little. "I don't think Shawn's quite over Carter yet so I'm not sure he'd be in that big of a hurry to sleep with Harris. Besides, technically we're not allowed to have sex unless it's prostitution- no strings attached type stuff. I would hope he's learned his lesson. No offense to you or your brother, but that's partly how we got into this mess. Sex."

They finished up the rest of their breakfast in silence with Chris taking their stuff to clean up. Ten minutes later they were sitting in the front room, Chris trying to reach Shawn while Nolee fired up his laptop for him. "Damn. He's still not picking up." He sighed. "I'll go over there if he doesn't call me back soon." Chris sat next to Nolee, laptop in his lap as he looked through both Hunter's file and Harris' in an attempt to figure out their connection. "Think a hitman like your dad has many friends?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Nolee snorted, "Friends? No. People who want to beat his head in with a baseball beat because he left them and their brother? At least one." When she saw the look that Shawn gave her, she offered a small smile. "Sorry I just...I don't like him. I don't care if he's my biological father or not. He never acted like one and he never will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: