A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Over Your Head

Go down 
+6
Harris Lacroix
Wade Barett
Nolee Lacroix
Shawn Michaels
Carter Lacroix
Nicki Minaj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

In Over Your Head - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"S...so if I choose to sleep with you..." Nolee flushed, her hands on Tana's back, "this one time you're going to make the exception to the 'I don't kill anybody' rule? Maybe...maybe I'd like that..." she leaned forward and boldly kissed Santana's lips.

Harris laughed, "No, no you haven't thrown in the towel just yet. And I think I know who the Russian boss is. A few years ago I got hired by this guy named Nikolai Volkoff. He seemed pretty well to do in the mafia..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Santana complyed arms wrapping around the young maiden, slipping down to cup her firm ass. "Are you really willing to let your first orgasm come from a woman as insane as I am? You Lacroix family are truly something else." She set Nolee aside standing to her feet. "Help me out of this dress," she commanded.

---

"My, my. So you do get around to be a young man," he teased. "Nikolai Volkoff. I've never heard the name, not even whispered in all my years working for Tana. If he's the guy then I'm not sure if Chris has anything on him aside from what the good cops might have on file. I'll ask him though. Mob bosses who work discreetly scare me. You never know what to expect from those guys."

Shawn got up off the bed to take Harris' empty beer bottle from him, tossing it away. "Long as I'm not the one having to dig up info on him I don't care. At this point I'm just trying to stay alive." Shawn wheeled Harris over to the bed so he wouldn't have to walk and put strain on his knees. "Bedtime now."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Nolee nodded and stood, unzipping the little black dress that Santana was wearing. She felt almost foolish but in the end decided that she was doing what she wanted for a change and not what society wanted for her. Slowly, she unzipped the dress and smiled meakly. "There Miss Tana..."

Harris laughed, "I did a lot of foreign work for mobs before. He just happened to be one of the men I encountered while I was over seas. Maybe I can try to look him up again. Might help yeh all."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Tana looked over her shoulders wth a sly smile as she dropped her dress. "Thank you Miss Lacroix." Tana slowly pushed Nolee back on the couch straddling her waist, letting her hands travel all over her body. "You are quite the beauty Miss Lacroix but I have to wonder if you're making a foolish mistake." Tana leaned forward pressing herself flush against Nolee so that their chests touched. She kissed Nolee lazily, taking her time and easing into the light making out which would ensue for time left them not for anything else.

---

"I'll have Chris spend the day with you tomorrow then. Maybe you can help him out. It'll give you something to do and possibly put Chris in a better mood. He's kinda pissy at me." Shawn turned the covers back and had very little trouble helping Harris up and into the bed. "Just promise me you'll deal with his moodiness. Chris isn't the nicest of people."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Nolee shivered with every new touch. She had never been with anyone but part of her was glad that it was a woman she was surrendering to for the first time. "Oh...Tana..." she smiled around the kiss, "don't thank me. I...I should thank you..."

Harris sighed as he laid in bed, "He hates me. He wanted me to leave before I got the chance to hurt yeh again. I'm not gonna hurt yeh."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Santana looked down at her worker, a little taken back by her words. Thanking Santana? Tana wasn't sure how to take this and before she could ponder the way of the Lacroix, she continued her assault hands finally wandering in between Nolee's legs touching her lightly while her back arched in pleasure for more.

---

Shawn left his chair near the bed befroe climbing in next to him dimming the lights. "You must have heard us talking. Please don't mind Chris. It's his job to look after me and I guess he feels guilty about not being there when both you and Hunter...you know, but he'll get over it. He knows I'm not the kind of guy to be cruel to anyone and to be honest, had you not talked so much smack I probably would have allowed you to...you know...anyway. You were sweet at first. I just...don't understand what happened."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Nolee's back arched in pleasure as Santana touched her between the legs. She couldn't form coherent sentances, instead just moaning out a mixture of swear words and Tana's name. Her hands gripped the older womans shoulders in pleasure.

Harris frowned, "I...I got mad that yeh called me old. I wanted to show yeh that I could still hang with the young bucks. That...that I wasn't just some old washed up has been..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Santana watched the younger woman writhe and moan in pleasure as she pushed a long finger inside of her. Not very far but just enough to heighten the sensation. She herself wouldn't need to be touched tonight since she was merely having a bit of fun. "You like that huh? Be sure to tell all your futre lovers that your soft spot is...here." She hooked her finger inside working her fingers expertly while the younger woman's face twisted in pleasure.

---

"You got pushy way before i called you old and I don't know why it bothers you so much. Old man or not, it's not like you're...lacking in certain areas." Shawn rolled over on his side. "I'll drop it though. It's in the past. Just enjoy the comfort."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Nolee nodded, letting out a loud moan as she wiggled her hips. "Oh...oh Miss Tana..." she panted. No one had ever made her feel this way, nothing had ever made her feel this way. She tossed back her head, making another loud noise of approval.

Harris frowned, being serious. "Look...I know I'm not my son. Hell, my son was probably a better man at his young age then I have ever been. Maybe I was a bit drunk, I dunno. All I knew was that I wanted yeh...Yeh were...gorgeous..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Santana leaned over her still thrusting a finger in and out of her quickly, feeling Nolee's muscles tighten around her. She ran her tongue over Nolee's neckline, licking and dragging her teeth over the sensitive flesh. "Is tht how you like it Miss Larcroix? Feels to me like you won't be lasting much longer..."

---

Shawn rolled over on his other side facing Harris. "Maybe you were drunk. I really dont remember. I just know that I was tired, I was missing Carter, I felt...so weird. I needed--wanted your son but he was dead yet I had you. Something in me wanted it; to relive what I had with your son." He smiled a little. "You thought I was gorgeous?" he joked. "Aww that's....really sweet coming from you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Nolee felt her muscles tighten around Santana's finger and with one final moan, let go. She slumped against the couch, her body suddenly tensing and then feeling like she was on cloud nine.

Harris sighed, "Well, I'm not him. He's a better man than I ever was." He joked back, "Yeah, well, don't yeh get to use to it. I'm a real pain in the ass most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Santana watched as Nolee's body quivered, her body releasing all over Tana's hand. Tana waited until Nolee was breathing softly before placing a tiny kiss between her breasts. she stretched out nestling between Nolee's legs, propping her head on her tummy. "How do you feel Miss Lacroix?"

---

"No you're not him. I realize that now but you can be a good man. You just...choose not to. But it's okay. I told you I wasn't going to pressure you to change and yeah," he grinned, "I don't expect many more of those sweet comments from you so I'll cherish the ones I got." Shawn pecked his lips. "I'm way over the incident so I'll try not to bring it up anymore."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Nolee smiled, looking down at Santana. "Miss Tana...that was wonderful...thank you..." she yawned, closing her eyes as she sat there. She was exhausted.

Harris smiled at the kiss and wrapped an arm around Shawn as he spooned up against him. He smiled, laying his head on Shawn's back. "I dunno how yeh can be so forgiving. I'm never, ever gonna forgive Dave and Hunner fer what they did to me."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Tana suddenly placed a finger over Nolee's lips signaling for her to stay quiet. She thought she had heard something outside the window but of course, the plan initially was to make them watch a show and think they were lovers. After waiting several minutes, she still heard nothing but to be on the safe side, she threw one hand over Nolee, wrapping her hand around her gun. "Don't get too comfortable. We still need to take care of business."

---

Shawn sighed. "Harris before your brother ever touched me, I always felt like a piece of shit. I'm just a stripper Harris so who am I to expect people to treat me like some kind of God? Like I said, don't worry about it. I just...it takes too much effort to hate. I'd rather love."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Nolee grumbled and got up, walking into the bedroom to shower and change into some sleep clothes. When she came back she had her gun in one hand. She set it on the table. "Any idea who Hunter would send?" she softly asked.

Harris sighed, "Your an angel, don't let any one tell yeh otherwise kid. Yeh deserve better than I can offer..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 am

Tana stretched out on the couch still naked and not caring. As a former stripper and PI herself, she hardly cared about being naked. "I have no idea. My first thought was Ric but then that sneaky bastard does a lot of undercover work for Hunter. He still needs that old fool and Dave, well he's the muscle so he's out of the question. My guess is that it'll be some new recruit or a young man who doesn't know I'm going to cut his fucking head off."

---

Shawn looked over at him. "Please don't call me angel. The...the last person who called me that died the next day. I just hope it was everything he wanted it to be."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 am

Nolee nodded, "Well I'll leave you to it Miss Tana." She yawned, heading into the bedroom and locking the door, sliding a hand through her hair. She wasn't sure what to think anymore, part of her cursing Santana for forcing her into this life in the first place and the other part of her glad that Tana had been her first and had been gentle.

Harris frowned, nodding. He laid on his back, unable to sleep for the fear that Dave or Hunter would come find them while he did. Instead he counted the ceiling tiles until his eyes drooped.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 am

Tana laid on her tummy firing up a cigarette. She'd done more than she had intended but it was fun. She broke in the little Lacroix girl and helped give her a push towards womanhood. The thought amused her. Once again she frowned, having heard a noise. Without warning she grabbed her gun firing three shots at the front door. There was a groan and then a thud from where the person probably hit the ground.

Tana put out her cigarette and stood stepping over her little black dress. With her sword in hand she opened the door, tsking at the dead body. It was a nobody. A fucking nobody sent to her by Hunter with a note attached to his chest.Santana tore it off reading with an air of overwhelming anger at having wasted her time. Hunter was out of the country and once again both parties were at a stalemate.

"Fuck you Helmsley," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:33 am

Nolee heard the shots and jumped out of bed, unlocking the door and running, with a gun, into the room. She saw past Tana, saw the dead body laying on the floor. And instantly recognized him. It was Jack. It was her Jack. She sobbed, running to check on him, hand on his face. There was no mistaking that he was dead, he had been hit with all three bullets. She looked at Tana, realization sinking in, "He...he was a dirty cop....wasn't he?"

((dont' know if this works with you but the idea came to me...))
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Tana picked up her cell giving someone from hospital a call. They would be by soon to pick up the body with fake cops to get a fake report from Tana. Tana quickly slipped her dress back on taking a seat on the couch shaking her head. "He wasn't always a dirty cop. In fact, I believe he was trying to follow in your brother's footsteps chicka. A double agent not yet sure which side of the law he was on. If he was doing business with Hunter then no doubt the story Hunter spun him involved getting rid of me."

Tana needed a drink but she would have to wait. "You did good Miss Lacroix and after tonight you no longer work for me. I'll have to do some digging, but I'll need to find out just how long Jack's been dirty. I lied to you about Carter. I ordered the hit out on him, but my orders came from Nicki. She feared your brother had something big and was planning to use it to bring our entire family down so she had him killed. Hunter's gang did the hit but the person who actually killed him is unknown. Many lies have been told in the last month Miss Lacroix, but as you can see, the web of lies is what protects most and kills others."

((That's fine with me. Is this how you wanted to tie it up? If not I'll edit. We don't have too much longer to go. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 am

((Maybe one last post with Harris and Shawn? Nolee standing vowing vengance as she leaves where Tana is sounds like a good wrap up to me on that end.))

Nolee shook her head. It had all been a lie from Tana. The murder of her brother and now the murder of her best friend. "No more," she spoke up, growing a back bone as she stood. "I'm not going to let anyone else get hurt by the mafia! Dammit I'm a cop! I help people! And from here on out, I'm going to follow in my brothers footsteps. I'm going to be the best damn cop that New York City has ever seen!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:41 am

Shawn woke up in the middle of the night, and by middle, roughly 3 am from a very bad dream. In it, he had lost his baby which kind of scared him. He rolled over turning into Harris draping a leg and arm over him with a sigh. His eyes closed once more until it hit him that it was Harris. "Oh...gosh..." He moved his leg whispering an apology. He wasn't sure if Harris was asleep or awake but to be sure he apologized anyway hoping he had not aggravated his leg nor did he want him to think he was trying to violate him. He rolled over on his back staring at the ceiling. He still needed to figure out what to do from this point on and he wondered if the dream was a bad omen or a sign telling him to abort it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:46 am

At first, Harris had tensed up, hoping that it was anyone but Dave. When he realized how absurd he sounded, he smiled softly, "Hey it's okay Shawn." There was a comfortable silence in which Harris decided to speak, "Shawn...do yeh think I could date yeh? I could help hide the baby and what not? I have this ranch down in Tennesse...it'd be perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 am

Shawn was not expecting that one. He cut Harris a look though it was hard to make it out in the dimly lit room. "You want to--to date? After everything we put each other through?"

Shawn knew he needed to hide this baby and while Chris was working on finding a way t do this, Harris was offering a solution. With Harris at his side Santana would think they were working together and for her when in reality they would be living their lives doing jobs on the side until the baby was born.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:07 am

Harris nods, "It'll kill two birds with one stone. Yeh'll get to keep the baby well hidden, I'll...I'll get a chance to really be a father. To make everything right that I did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Over Your Head   In Over Your Head - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Over Your Head
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Strip Clubs-
Jump to: