A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth of the Matter

Go down 
+3
Angel James
Jay Reso
Seth Johnson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 am

"You too?" Jay asked.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 am

Seth stared at him. "You're Canadian?" Seth smiled at him, normally he'd have picked it up from people's accents, but he'd been too busy worrying over his kidnapping plan.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 am

Jay smiled and nodded. "Yep, i came here to go to a collage here."
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:39 am

"So...I'm not the only one who ended up somewhere they never wanted to be...?" Seth asked, finally moving close enough to sit on the couch, though he still sat on the opposite end, away from Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

Jay nodded with a sad smile. "Yeah i never wanted to because this, sadly i can't change it now."
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 am

Seth slowly smiled back "At least you have a job...I-I guess." He said quietly, adding on the last part when he remembered people were often violent towards those like Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 am

"Yeah i guess...." Jay said softly. He didn't like ti think about all the attacks and beatings.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 am

Seth stayed silent for a while, looking around the room. "I...I'm sorry." He said quietly, almost whispering. "If-if there was another way I'd...I'd..." He looked away from Jay again, sighing. He wasn't used to apologising.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 am

Jay bit his lip and nodded. "I-Its ok."
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 am

Seth froze, seeing as he rarely apologised for anything, being forgiven was even rarer to him.
He stared at Jay, barely realising he had tears in his eyes. If his paranoia wasn't constantly telling him to stay away from Jay, he would have hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 am

Jay saw the tears, "A-Are you ok?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 am

Seth nodded slowly, forcing the tears to go away. "Yeah...I'm fine." He said stubbornly, looking down at the space on the couch between them.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am

Jay nodded, "Ok..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 am

Seth looked back up at him, staring. "I-I...um..." He stuttered nervously, suddenly getting up.
He went into the kitchen and got a glass of water to cover up his sudden nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Jay watched quietly. He curled up on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Seth sat on the bench again, slowly drinking his water as he looked over at the couch. Once he was done with his drink he went to go back to bed, sighing when he saw how late it was.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Jay slepted quietly for the rest of the night. He woke early the next morning with a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Seth usually always slept in in the morning and today was no different. He was in a deep sleep again, like he'd been before Jay had tried to get his key and was curled up and snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Jay sat up and yawned again, he looked around the small room and shivered slightly. It was chilly in the house and besides from his jacket his clothes were thin.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Seth was still sound asleep, comfortable under his warm blankets. He'd made sure that if he was going to be poor, he'd at least be comfy, the bed and blankets were probably the most expensive part of his house.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Jay curled up again and started staring at the wall. He wondered if Grel realised he was gone yet.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Seth slowly woke up, rolling over before he sat up, yawning and stretching. He put his hand around his key, double checking to make sure it was still there before he got up and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

"Morning." Jay said when he saw Seth walk into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Seth Johnson

Seth Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Seth jumped slightly when Jay spoke, but quickly reminded himself he was safe. 'Stupid paranoia...' He thought angrily before looking over at Jay.
"Hey..." He said, yawning as he went to make coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you..." Jay said softly, Seth was always jumpy fron what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of the Matter   The Truth of the Matter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth of the Matter
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next