A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Jaime clenched her jaw. "Fine, I'll humor you. Why do you wanna know about John anyway? You find him or something?" She asked as she cooked. After she kicked John out, she and Amy hadn't really gotten along that well.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:29 pm

"I want to know why he was kicked out damn it!" Amy had never understood her mother and after a while she gave up trying. She had long realized her and her mother were too different so she took the first chance to get out of that house.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:34 pm

"Because... he was gay, okay? Everyone in our community would have shunned us. We would have been kick doug of our church, all because of him. I just... couldn't have it. And I didn't want him to have go through ally hat so... I made him leave. I didn't know what else to do." Jaime sighed into the phone.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 pm

"Bullshit." Amy said point blank. "You weren't protecting him.Don't pretend you gave a fuck!"She yelled into the phone. "That was you trying to make everyone believe you had the perfect family. Guess what mom? You daughter and son are street walkers. You.Fucked.Up."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm

"Of course I cared about him! You father was a General, Amy! Do you know what would have happened if it got out that he was gay? It would have fucked every thing up!" Jaime yelled right back. Believe it or not, deep down she did care about John. But... she did what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 pm

"He was my brother! Your son!" Amy yelled back. She could never understand how a mother could kick out her own son then make it seem as if she blamed him. She knew somewhere in her heart that her mother loved Johnny. But god help her if she ever showed it
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 pm

jaime sighed. "Look, it's not like I'm ever gonna see him again. I can't change the past. I can't change what happened, Amy." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, much like John always did. "Look, I have to go. Good luck and be safe." She said before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 pm

"Yeah..thanks." Amy said to the dial tone before hanging up her phone. She loved her mother dearly but really wished she wasn't such a bitch sometimes. Amy felt her stomach growl and with a sigh she went downstairs to the group kitchen where other men and women were sitting and laughing over food
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:51 pm

John was sitting next to Mike Mizanin quietly, mixing his coffee. He had on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, feeling cold. He was always cold, much like his mother. He glanced at Amy, wanting to say something but not knowing what. So he stayed quiet and sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Amy was one of the few in the house that didn't drink coffee. Reaching on her tip toes she grabbed 2 packets and began to heat the water. The other's were laughing but she could see John next to Mike sitting quietly. She saw him look at her like he wanted to say something and she wanted to say something,but like him had no clue where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 pm

John sighed quietly, resting his head on Mike's shoulders. They weren't lovers, but they were best friends, ha been since John first started in this brothel. Mike rested his head on top go John's. John glanced over at Amy. "I heard you yelling into the phone..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Amy nodded stirring her drink and taking a seat next to a guy named Justin Gabriel. "Dear old mother.." She said sipping her drink. Glancing to John she rolled her eyes at the thought of her mother
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 pm

"What's... what's your mother's name?" John whispered, looking into his coffee cup. He hadn't forgotten his mother, for the wrong reasons. He remembered what she did to him. What if this girl really was his sister...
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"Jaimie." Amy answered sipping her drink. The smell of food was in the air and teasing Amy's appetite but she didn't know what she wanted
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

"Jaime..." John breathed, knowing the name. "And what about your father?" He whispered remembering the name of their father being Jack. He sipped his coffee, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

"Jack." Amy said softly. She knew it would match his. She knew it because she knew she was his brother. Amy sipped her drink and took a deep breath. "Same as yours."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 pm

John closed his eyes, all the memories flooding back to him in a rush all at once. "Amy..." He whispered, tears flooding his eyes as he remembered his sister.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Amy nodded with a sad chuckle. "Thats the name they gave me." She smiled with tears in her eyes. "Used to answer to Aimes but only to you.." Amy wiped her eyes as the kitchen cleared leaving just them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 pm

John got up and pulled Amy into a hug. "A-Amy..." He cried quietly, tears running down his cheeks as he hugged his sister. It had been so long... Everything started to come back to John now.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Amy was small and crawled into his lap. She hugged him tight crying. Amy was happy to have her brother back,she had missed him. All those long nights when she wondered where he was, it was here. And now he was hugging Amy
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

John smiled softly and helf his sister close. He wiped his eyes. "It's been so long... and why the hell are you a hooker?! This life is too dangerous for you!" He said, his old protective habits coming back.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Amy laughed softly wipping her eyes. Just like Johnny to be protective. "Im a hooker because Im good at it. Gotta survive one way and well mother dearest didnt exactly save up money."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

John sighed. "Of course she didn't." He grumbled, rolling his eyes. "You should like... be in school or something." John said, giving Amy a look.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 pm

"I should be but Im not. Im surrounded by family." Amy motioned to everyone in the other room. Here they were like family but she was still happy she had Johnny back
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 pm

John nodded slowly and sighed. "If you say so. Well, I have to go get ready for a show tonight. Come get me if you need me. I'll be in the show room." He said, kissing Amy's cheek and walking off to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next