A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Amy smiled and nodded to Johnny as he walked away. Slowly she got up and wipped the remains of tears away. She made her way up the stairs to her room and took a book from under her bed. Amy would go see Johnnys show later but for now just wanted to relish the idea that her brother knew her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

When it was the show, John was getting ready backstage, clad in his sparkly, flashy cloths that hugged his body, making him look incredibly sexy. John was the most talented worker here. Though he was a bit ashamed, not wanting his sister perform this kind of show. His cloths stayed on but still... he didn't want here to se whim entertain a bunch of pervs.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Amy was one of the workers that didnt have to work on the show that night. They switched off from time to time. Next time would be her turn but for now she sat in the crowd off to the side,so not to block anyone's view. The lights went down and the music came up. Amy cheered along with everyone else when the lights came up on the stage
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

John waited behind the curtains s the first part of the show started, the other men and woman started their part of the dance in sync. When it was his cue, John came out, the crowd cheering louder. John put on his sultry smirk as he strutted across the stage. The other stripper's hands grazes his body as John shook his hips and stole all the spotlight like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 am

Amy smiled as Johnny took the spot light. That was just like the brother she had all those years ago. It was nice to see he hand't lost that. Amy watched as the dance continued from her seat
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

John finished the show with a finale like always. The show ended, John went back stage, wiping off some glitter off his skin as he went. He knew he was good, but that didn't mean he liked dancing for perverted men. But he shook it off and focused on getting clean.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Amy walked back stage congradulating everyone on a great show. Asking where Johnny was she thanked them and found her brother. "Want some help?" She asked with a smirk and picked up a stray washcloth
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

John smiled and nodded. "Yeah, thanks. Once this shit gets on you it like, never comes off." He grumbled, hissing as he pealed the bedazzled jewels off his perfectly sculpted abs.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

"Wet it first and it wont take as much skin." Amy told him before taking out a water bottle and wetting the clothe she had. Walking up to him she gentley wet his abs before helping him take them off the skin.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

John hissed a bit but let her take them off. "Maybe that would help." He chuckled/ When he was all cleaned up and sat down on the couch. "Dancing takes so much outta me." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Hennigan

Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

"Good thing you aren't a stripper." Amy joked as she finished taking the jewels off. You could see the spots that the jewels were but that was the price they all paid. The price for beauty as people called it. She sat across from Johnny in a chair and looked at him. "You ould be a dancer."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"A real dancer? Nah, I don't think so. I've one stripping for a while, as well as prostitution. I suppose that's all I'm gonna be. I gave up a while ago." John sighed, pressing a cool wetted cloth to his abs, easing the burn of peeling the jewels off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)   I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Make You Feel Good(Johnny)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3