A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkest Nights

Go down 
+4
Kevin Thorn
Chris Jericho
Kane
Shawn Michaels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

Darkest Nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 am

Kane mumbled incoherently when he felt Chris move and he tried to holld on but the sound of Chris talking to someone else brought him to complete wakefulness. Paul was standing by the door and looking as if he was about to be sick; a pale pallor coloring his face chalky. Instantly worried he got up from the couch and scrambled for his pants, moving to stand slightly behind Chris as he tilted his head in silent inquiry.

"Not now Kane, we have to leave. I'll explain everything at the apartment. I promise."

Kane opened his mouth but knew better than to argue with Paul. The large man had never put him in harms way and now wasn't any differnt. With a nod he turned to Chris and left a light kiss to his cheek before whispering quietly in his ear.

"Come look me up if you want some normal attention. I'll be more than happy to oblige."

---

Paul let the two have their moment before tugging on Kanes wrist and pulling him out the door. Before they disappeared he stuck his head inside and growled at Chris.

"It smells like something died because the hallway is littered with dead bodies."

He didn't say anymore and ducked back out, pulling Kane along hard when the larger man stopped and stared at the dead on the floor. Fear was starting to choke him and if it was who he thought it was he put everyone in danger and that was the thing he had wanted to do. Gruffly he called for one of the other dancers to bring his vehicle around, he wasn't chancing going outside or sending Kane out either.

Impatiently he waited in the hall as Kane stood quietly next to him lost in what ever thoughts he had going through his mind. Paul sighed, he'd have to explain now and then leave before he had the chance to make sure that Kane was ok.

Finally the dancer arrived and he hurried Kane out into the suv and peeled out of the parkinglot; flying towards Kanes apartment in a mad dash to make sure that he would be safe. The suv was barely off as he threw open the doors and hustled Kane into the building and then up to his floor.

Once behind the locked door he took Kane by the hand and lead him over to the couch, pushing him down gently as he then stared to pace. After a moment he stopped and stared at Kane directly.

"I have to leave Kane. There are people after me and if they catch me and anyone with me they'll kill us all. I never meant to drag you into this, I thought it was over but apparently I was wrong. I won't be here in the morning Kane, but you have a meeting with Mistress Santana tomorrow when the females are dancing. Don't be late, please don't be late Kane." Gently Paul cupped Kanes face, thumbing the soft skin. "I wish things couls be different but they're not. Just promise me you'll stay safe."

Paul waited for Kane to nod before he dropped a light kiss to his lips and let himself out, locking the door behind him.

---

Thorn watched the suv peel out but didn't think much of it as when he looked a slender dancer was getting out to head into the club. He'd missed Kane and Paul climbing in sohe cursed as he settled in for what looked like a long night.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

Chris half way thought the Paul man was just being an asshole. No one got in Nicki's club without a thorough frisking and her men lined the halls with Russian guns and swords. He scowled at the man watching as he quickly ushered Kane out of the room. Chris shook his head. Paul was a big time pimp but not many people knew that unless they took the time to look up random prostitutes and their associates on the net for fun during their free time. Well it wasn't exactly fun work but that's how he learned of Paul. Through a small file on Randy's bio, he found where he once associated with a man named Paul.

Paul was legend with many whores under his belt at one time, but not much else was known about the man, not even about Kane. Chris was no stranger to finding files that had been tampered with and Paul's was definitely one of them. There were many holes in his bio so Chris couldn't be sure what all Paul got into. However, people only tampered with their private records when they've done something terrible which meant Paul had a shady past. The dark haired man, Kane, was another mystery. His profile didn't come up in the system at all but with a little more digging Chris knew he would find it eventually. For now, Kane hardly mattered because once he signed on with Santana she would know all of his secrets and his secrets would be Chris'. The law of the family.

Chris finished dressing and with a last sweep of the room, he grabbed his keys and headed out the door freezing on the spot when the foul odor hits him. "What the...?"

He walked a little ways down the hall concerned that he was yet to stumbled upon some type of security. He almost tripped and stumbled over something and when he looked down, he almost fell backwards to the floor out of shock and fear. Bodies. Dead bodies littered the floor like it had been a mass killing spree. The whites of eyes all stared up at him, like something one would see in their nightmares and Chris felt like pissing his pants. It took him a moment to compose himself before he shakily pulled out his phone. Shawn. He had to make sure Shawn was okay. He sent the blonde a quick text before scrambling into the main club part to find Santana.

---

Shawn was halfway to his apartment when he got the text from Chris.

"Shawn, if you're at the shelter get your ass home now. Explain later." xxCJ

Shawn frowned at the text wondering what Chris was on about now. He decided not to question it. He was home now so he would be safe and sound. He sent Chris a quick text back then headed inside, immediately collapsing on his couch. He was exhausted and sleep would come quickly carrying him on to the next day.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Thorn spent the night sitting on the roof of the building keeping watch. He seen the blonde dancer leave and then a few hours later he seen the body guard leave. It peaked his curiosity but he stayed put, wanting to get Paul and his dancer. He'd spent way too much time on this job as it was and he had other things he had to attend too.

Plus he wanted to get rid of Kevin at the first opportunity and be on his way to his next job. By the time dawn broke he was curled in a shadow, his eyes scanning the parking lot for any sign of life. Here and there the morning bartenders were coming in to get ready for the night but there was no sign of the large bald man or his kinky haired dancer.

He was about to call it a night when his phone went off with a text message. Frowning he looked down at the face plate; it wasn't a number he knew and he opened the missive, growling and then launching the phone over the edge.

You're still too late you leech. I'm long gone. Good luck trying to find me now. -- Paul

---

Kane wasted the day staring at the wall, feeling empty now that he was on his own again. Looking at the clock and at the window he seen that it was about time to meet Santana. He pawed through his closet and pulled out a nice pair of jeans and a button down shirt, leaving the cuffs open and the top three buttons undone on his shirt.

His heart wasn't in the meeting but he'd promised Paul and as the closest thing to a friend, brother, lover, he didn't want to let Paul down. On the table by the door laid the keys to the new Ford 350 that Paul had bought him when they moved to the city and he palmed them, his wallet and quickly pulled his hair back into a pony tail before heading to the club.

Walking through the door he nodded to bouncer and headed back, looking at the swarming people in the club with a bit of wonder but shrugging it off as he moved to wait for Santana in a waiting area that one of the bartenders showed him too.

Judging by his phone he was at least twenty minutes early so he shifted through his apps until he found a game that would hold his interest for longer than a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Chris never did get to go home and get a good night's sleep. After stumbling upon all those dead bodies he spent the rest of the night helping clean it up and by clean he meant going through the proper channels so as the bodies would be taken elsewhere and not blamed on Nicki or Tana. He had to call in a couple of favors using Hunter's gang and a few dirty cops to come help get the job done.

Nicki was out of the country which meant Santana was in charge and when shit went down on her watch, that usually did not bode so well for those unfortunate enough to be in her vicinity while she raged. A couple of people lost their heads via her Onimaru Katana while one was shot between the eyes for coughing at the wrong moment. It was a headache to deal with and at the first chance he got, he managed to slip away to the dressing room Shawn normally used and crash out on the couch. If Santana needed him she would have to come looking for him.

--

Shawn spent most of the day straightening up his apartment and surfing the net. He hadn't bought his son a gift in a while so he wanted to find something special and something that screamed both mommy and daddy. His father was dead; tragically killed the morning after they made love on his doorstep. To this day he still couldn't tell you if it was Santana, Hunter or somebody completely unrelated to their cosca but all evidence pointed to Santana. Carter was a good man, but something inside of himself knew that if Carter was still alive he probably would have risked life or death by running off to be with him.

He finally found something that reminded him of Carter- a child's rodeo hat that looked absolutely adorable on the kid in the photograph. He just had to have it. However, he couldn't just order one hat for one child at the shelter or Nicki would get suspicious. Every credit transaction was recorded and sent to one of Nicki's accountants because she practically owned the the Bank of America in NYC. Chris suggested a long time ago when Shawn first started buying things for his son, that he order a bunch of random items for the kids at the shelter and save the best stuff for his son. So Shawn picked out a couple of pair of shoes and jeans before he cashed out his purchases. He did this once a month and occasionally would slip and buy things at the mall though not too often since he was usually followed around.

Before he knew it, six o'clock was here and thus time for him to get to work. Chris hadn't called or texted which he found a little odd since Chris was such a pushy, overprotective guard, but Shawn figured maybe Tana put him to work. So he quickly threw on some jeans and a tank before heading to the club, smiling warmly at the new dancer as he walked by him. He didn't stop to chat seeing as Santana was making her way towards him. Instead Shawn escape to the back grinning when he found Chris knocked out on the couch. Shawn let him sleep as he peeled off pieces of clothing making ready for the night.

--

Santana nodded to Shawn as he walked past them happy to see him looking like his old self rather than a man with something on his mind. Maybe whatever was bothering him had been taken care of. She couldn't be sure considering he had a way of pretending to bounce back. He was a master of deception at times so it hard to get a good read on him.

However she had more pressing matters on the mind; one that did not include the outside exerts of one stripper. Dressed in a black jumpsuit with her hair tied back, Santana slid in the chair in front of Kane, puffing on a cigarette. "So you're the one they call Kane."

Santana gave him a quick once over remembering Paul's words about the man. "Heard a lot of good things about you Kane, but I want to hear them from you. Tell me about yourself. Convince me that you're worth keeping. I need good, strong, obedient men who won't stray and will abide by the laws of this cosca. There's also some funny shit going on around here, so fair warning before you get into something you can't get out of." She puffed some more on her cigarette waiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Kane stood when Santana said his name and he nodded. "Yes Ma'am. I'm the one they call Kane. But it's nothing more a childhood name my mother had called me while growing up. My real name is Glenn Jacobs. I live--used to live in Houston Texas. I'm the youngest son of the town Undertaker and for a while my life was being groomed to become the second in command along side my half brother Mark Calaway." He stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath and idly stroking the light scars on his face that were left by the fire.

"But I'm sure you're not looking for that information. I am an obedient person, the first night you allowed me to take the stage Mistress was the first night I've ever danced before, Paul said that it would be a step up for me in the world as I'm only a lowly prostitute and it would be better for my health. I don't have a family any more so those that I see as family, like Paul, I put my life on the line for only because i believe that that is what family does. They look out for each other and form bonds that no one can shake." Once more his fingers trailed to his face and he looked down, barking out a sarcastic laugh.

"Funny? Mistress I assure that I can take funny. I was thrown into a fire by my own brother when I was only 10 years old and left to die. But the grace of God seen me through it, leaving me with only these light scars on my face. I may not fit your mold of the classically beautiful but I do work hard and will do any thing asked of me. You ask for loyal? I shall swear by any means you have that will put your mind at ease. All I need Mistress is to be shown the ropes, I'm a fast learner so you don't have to tell me twice on anything."

Kane let his words trail off after that, he wasn't sure if he'd done the job of convincing Santana but he hoped so, if only because he didn't want spend the rest of his life on his back and he one day wanted to return home with a enough money and backbone to take on his brother and take back what was his. He wanted his family home and business but he wanted to make his brother suffer first for the hell he'd put him through, maybe leave him with a couple of scars of his own to cart around for the rest of his life.

---

Kevin sat in the emptied hotel room looking at his neatly closed suitcase. It was overly apparent that Thorn had fled the area so the job was either over or the Vampire had decided to go it alone. Either was fine with Kevin, he still believed that the quiet and pushy man was on the wrong track with chasing the large bald man.

He dressed in his best suit, a black on black number with a blood red tie and 2 carat ruby cufflinks. His hair he left down but tucked behind his ear and with a large smile he made his way back to the club, asking to speak with the person in charge of the bouncers of the club. He said that he'd heard that this club was the best in the city to work for and that he'd been in town for a couple of weeks due to a family members illness and death and decided he didn't want to leave.

The bouncer he'd spoken too look spooked but he didn't give it another thought as he politely asked if there was an application he had to fill out to put with his resume that he'd brought along. Most of the jobs on the resume were legit but a couple were nothing more than cover jobs he'd had for some job or another. He was asked to stay put while the resume was taken so he took up a spot at the bar and watched appreciatively as the women took the stage to dance, their lithe bodies moving and undulating in the most sensual ways.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Chris woke up when he could smell Shawn's body shimmer spray which he was spraying all over his naked body. Chris' eyes went wide watching his friend for a moment before forcing himself to look away. "Do you have to get naked in front of horny old men like me?" Chris asked, stifling a yawn.

"You've seen me naked more times than anyone else so get over it. You know you like it," he winked before resuming to toss his shimmer aside for a pair of white shorts.

Chris mumbled something under his breath about consideration and went to close his eyes when he suddenly jumped up remembering the events from last night. "Oh Shawn, Shawn, Shawn- you gotta stop sneaking away from me!"

"I didn't sneak away from you," Shawn said pointedly as he tied his hair back. "You were nowhere to be found after my dance so I left."

"But you didn't go straight home did you?"

"Um...no. When do I ever?"

Chris scowled. "I guess you're not going to listen until someone's ripping your throat out or draining you of your blood vampire style," he fussed.

Shawn rolled his eyes. "Yeah. This coming from the guy who still thinks Big Foot is legend. You don't even believe in the supernatural so why the hell are you scolding me about it all of a sudden?"

"Because someone killed about six of our security guards last night. All of them drained of blood from the neck. I was here all night with Hunter and Santana trying to get this shit cleaned up. It was a nightmare!"

Shawn spun around, staring at Chris. "You're not bullshitting me are you?"

"No! You can even ask Kane! He was here last night. His friend Paul was the one who told us."

"And what were you doing with him?" Shawn asked, smirking.

"None of your business. I never asked you what you did with Lacroix Jr.," he shot back with an equally smug smirk.

"Ugh shut up," he grumbled, going back to working on his hair. "I was perfectly fine and if someone followed me they decided to spare my life so whoever it was, obviously wasn't after me."

Chris sighed, moving close enough to hug him from behind and kiss his cheek. "I hope not. We're gonna get out of this together. You're the only one here who gives a damn about Chris Jericho."

"And you're the only one here who has the burden of my secret. Don't give up hope Chris. We'll find a way."

Chris nodded. "Yeah I hope so." Chris' phone vibrated in his pocket. It was a text message from one of the other guards. "Oh seems like someone applied for a bouncer position, but truth be told I hope he can be a guard. If Santana hires Kane, he's going to need one. Listen I need to go look over his ap. Break a few hearts out there princess."

"Don't call me that."

"Angel."

Shawn scowled and that was Chris' cue to leave. Feeling somewhat better about everything Chris went to meet this new applicant.

---

Santana listened quietly as Kane spoke, puffing on her cigarette, face void of any interest of disinterest. Every now and then her eyes would advance on one of the ladies dancing on the stage, but it was merely to strike fear in their hearts. By the time Kane was done speaking, she was putting out her butt tossing it in a tray. "I see," was all she said at first.

Her eyes scanned the room. She was now six short of security but it seemed like Chris might have a new hire. He would most likely be assigned to Kane. For tonight she would hire some of Hunter's men to stand watch because she refused to have such an incident on her hands again. For some reason everyone let their guard down last night, but it wouldn't be happening again. "I'm sorry to hear about your brother," she said. "Mark fue un carajo enfermo- one sick fuck." She smiled a little, a wild glint in her eyes. "I value mi familia.¿Mato a todos mis amantes, pero mi propio bretheren? Hago no a menos que me traicionen. Never hurt or harm my own flesh and blood."

She beckoned one of female dancers over handing her a tip. "Nice legs." She waved her off, having thought about fucking her with a strap on, but she was too pretty to kill. "I take extreme delight in hearing you call me Mistress. I should make all the boys call me that. Ha!"

She got up from her chair standing over the bigger man. "You're hired. Any questions you have about the job should be directed to Chris or Shawn. You'll be assigned a bodyguard to escort you home every night and he'll be responsible for you here or when we travel. I trust you already know the other rules otherwise you wouldn't be here. As for the funny business, well if you're no stranger to it then I'll leave the sticky details for Chris to share. Tenga una noche buena Mr. Jacobs."
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Kevin sat patiently, watching the dancers with a light fascination. He'd always thought that dancers were willowy and graceful no matter what type of dancing they were doing, and thses women were no different. He'd never seen any females as flexible as they were and he'd remembered that the men he'd watched were equally as flexible.

He was ordering another drink when he heard a throat clear behind him. He turned and smiled at the blonde man stnading behind him. It was obvious from the way he stood that he held some clout in the club so he regeined in his tongue and instead smiled, asking polietly to see just who in the hell standing there scowling a bit at him as if he was looking to leave without paying his bill.

"Kevin Nash. Can I help you?"

---

Kane rose and kissed the back of Santana's hand, smiling as pulled away. "Thank you Mistress Santana." He watched as she wove her way through the crowd, her hips swaying invintingly. There was something cold and dangerous about her and now he understood why Paul had asked him to behave and do what he was told. He stood for a moment and just watched as the other dancers worked their way across the stage.

After a moment he headed back out to his truck to grab his bag. On bhis way through he seen Chris talking to someone and decided to wait until later to ask him about 'the sticky' details. As he was leaving the club one of the door men followed him and he thought that word got around fast in the establishment as he watched over him until he was ready to return.

With a nod of thanks to man he headed back to the back to change, his outfit this night a simple pair of maroon booty shorts that clung to the curvature of his ass and showed off his long legs and strong calves. His shirt was a simple black fishnet that stretched over his chest and arms. Around his neck hung a rosary that he'd found in one of the bags, the sparkling beads winking in the light.

He took one last look at himself before heading out into the hallway to take a look around. Halfway down the hall he seen the blonde dancer from the first night and he headed down to talk to him. Very lightly he touched the man's shoulder, smiling as he turned.

"Thank you for kind words that night. They meant a lot to me. I was overly nervous and I hope that I didn't come off as rude."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Chris studied the man for a moment, a slight scowl on his face of annoyance. Not necessarily annoyance at the man, but at the incapable others who probably could have done the interview rather than sending him to do it. He already had a ton of work to do, not to mention he had to make sure his own dancer didn't slip away for the night.

"Chris Jericho. Head of security and a slew of other things I ain't getting paid for." Chris shook his hand and took a seat. "Since I got a ton of work to do, I'm gonna get straight to the point here. We're in need of a guy like you. Six of our own were killed last night; drained of blood or bled to death from the neck- whichever story helps you sleep well at night. If you decide you really want this job, you'll also be assigned a dancer to protect."

Chris grabbed a drink from a passing waiter's tray downing half of it in one go. "For an array of reasons, Nicki takes extremely good care of her employees especially her dancers. They're the eyes and ears of this club and others when we travel. We just got a new dancer- man by the name of Kane- and he needs an escort. You'll make sure he gets home safely every night and while you're walking around here working, keep an eye out for any funny business. There's a guy that comes in here every so often drunk screaming about how he wants to kill Shawn because he killed his brother or some shit."

Chris downed the rest of his drink, looking around as the ladies got ready to give VIP attention while some of the men got ready to take the stage within the hour. "It's an okay job. Pays the few bills I have. If you do your job well, Nicki will pay you well. 3k a week's the starting salary. Tips you earn will come courtesy of the one you're guarding. Shawn's my friend so the money he gets dancing- I make him keep it for personal reasons."

Chris' phone vibrated which meant someone else needed his attention. "Listen, I hate to chat and run. but I gotta go. I know it was a lot to take in but if you have questions, find me later and we'll talk more. One last thing- your dancer... his secrets are your secrets. Honor that- fuck, fuck, I'm coming." Chris took off towards the back, phone pressed to his ear while he got an earful from somebody leaving Nash all alone to process all that information. Whether Nash knew it or not, he was hired.

---

Shawn was in a panic. He could not find his cross necklace and it was damn near killing him. It wasn't God- hell he didn't even go to church- but he always felt like that necklace was protecting him from evil. He stormed around room after room asking the ladies had they seen it until finally he caught a glimmer of something in the middle of the hall. He raced towards it sighing in relief. He must have dropped it at some point; probably when he was musing over his son and his gift. As he was putting his trinket back on, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Shawn spun around, smiling warmly at the man offering him thanks.

"Hey it's okay," he said, reaching out to touch his arm reassuringly. "I know how it is. First night in a new place with hardly any friends or associates. It's nerve wracking or I'll do you one better- scary. I'm always scared when I enter another bosses club. So many men and women with guns. You just never know what will happen."

Shawn's eyes rounded on the rosary. "May I?" he asked before he reached out to touch it. Simple though it was, it was very beautiful and it topped off Kane's look perfectly.

Shawn was also doing simple tonight- white boyshorts with the initials 'HBK' embroidered on the back in red letters outlined with glitter. He would make certain to do a few splits so that they would rise and show hints of ass. Tonight was one of those night where business men who needed an escape from Wall Street would pack the club. All of them equaled big tips if one played their cards just right."That's pretty."

He dropped his hand. "I hope she hires you. You appeal to that group I'm hardly capable of appealing to. Nipple clamps," he teased. "Brave soul."

Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 am

Kevin blinked as he watched the blonde man work his way back across the floor; his phone held to his ear. Kane? Where have I heard that before? he wondered as he followed Chris. Surely he would find his dancer back there somewhere in the throng of people, question was; just what type of people would they be?

There were a few men posted at the door that led to the back but all he had to do was mention that he was the guard of the new dancer at Santana's request and they moved aside willingly. He stopped for a moment and then looked around, watching the amount of bared flesh that was moving around like a walking grocery mart.

Down near the end of the hall he spotted Shawn and started that way, pushing the name of his dancer back to the back of his mind as he zero'd in on the blonde man. He had a job to do whether or not Thorn was still working it and he wasn't going to quit until he knew for certain the blonde man was innocent of the charge.

He did stop however when he seen the man standing next to Shawn; the tall well built man standing in barely there clothes with brown curls spilling down his back. Forcing himself to swallow hard he moved over and tapped Shawn on the shoulder.

"Looks like we meet again." He laughed before looking at Shawn's companion. "And you are?"

---

"Truth be told, I never danced before that night. I didn't know what I was doing. But Paul said it was a better life than the one I was living. So I gave it a try, Paul's never steered me wrong so I didn't doubt him." He looked around at the people milling behind and to the side of him with wide eyes. "We dance at other clubs? Not just our own?"

The thought of having to do that excited and both scared Kane, he didn't want to think about going into another club and having some murderous person after him like he figured Santana was like if he failed her. With a head tilt he looked down the rosary.

"Sure, I don't mind. It's not mine really. I found it in one of the bags that Paul had bought for me, figured you can't have too much protection in life." He grinned. "Thank you, I'll have to tell Paul you said so the next time I see him....if I see him again." Again the thought that he was now utterly alone in the world made him swallow hard; he'd not been alone since the first month that he'd left his family home and started traveling. Not long after he ran across Paul and the large man took him in and taught him everything to survive on the street.

With a blush he looked away. "She did, I'm part of the familia now. I just...I think I know what it all entails, but I'm not too sure I know." He pulls a face as he rubs at his nipples, the pain no phantom but enough to annoy him. "I hate the clamps, they hurt too bad and I have no one to make them feel better." He catches himself with a gasp but then laughs a bit, his face coloring slightly. "Well I'd rather have piercings...maybe you can take me to the place where you got yours done."

Kane looked over as they were joined and he cocked his head, it wasn't often that he found someone that was close to his height and he studied the man while he spoke; his blue eyes traveling the face before looking away. His gaze was brought back when he heard himself being spoken too.

"Me? I'm Kane, the new dancer."

The name brought Kevin up short and Kane looked at him with a slightly concerned face. "You ok?"

"Y-yeah....it's just...I'm your guard. Kevin Nash."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 am

"Really? You'd never danced before?" Shawn smirked. "Could have fooled me. I just figured it was opening night jitters." Shawn played with his own necklace for a moment, nodding his head. "Yeah we're often paid to go strip elsewhere. Sometimes if Nicki or Tana have a meeting in anotehr club it's common courtesy to share your finiest. We don't have any prostitutes in this family so she often takes us strippers to show off. It's not so bad. I find it enjoyable."

Shawn played with the rosary some more thinking about his own silly reasons for keeping his necklace on all the time. "You're right about that protection thing, especially in this business. I love my necklace...this cross." He held it up for Kane to see. "I believe in God I think despite not being able to go to church. There's a really kind priest at this shelter I visit who does things for people that...he really ought not to for his own safety, but out of the kindness of his heart he does it. He says God says help those you can and to love everyone as he loves you. That's some kind of love and faith; kind of hard for a guy with many secrets to ignore."

Shawn's smiled big when Kane told him about Tana hiring him. "That's great! And the piercings..." He made a face. "I did not want them at all." He tugged at his little hoops. "It's all people want to do is tug on these, but I can always- provided I get a fucking day off- show you the place where I got them done."

A tap on his shoulders made him spin around, finding himself face to face with the man he danced for the other night. "Wow." Shawn took note of the black suit and red tie which meant he was either a guard or a bouncer. "Just couldn't get enough of me could you?" he teased.

Shawn looked between the two men before sighing. "I'm sorry I need to run but, I have to serve drinks and let people grope me for a while before hitting the stage. Good luck Kane and um...welcome to the family Kevin," he said with a warm smile before heading out, grabbing a tray and working his way through the crowd to back tables.

---

Chris hung up the phone and finally was able to drag his ass back out front to his post by the entrance. He looked around the room spotting Shawn serving drinks to a table of newbies, all of which were taking advantage of his bent over posture by copping feels. It didn't matter though. He was remembering faces planting them to memory all the while collecting wallets and cash. Chris settled in for the night, eyes scanning the room to make sure no harm would come to his dancer and he hoped the new guy was as good as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 pm

"Thank you Shawn." Kane nodded and smiled as Shawn left, turning to Kevin after a moment. The large man seemed to be distracted and his eyes never left Shawn. There was something off about him but if he'd been hired then he must have passed Mistress Tana's rigorous interview process.

He heard the change in music and started towards the stage; there was another male dancer on before him and as he waited Shawn's words echoed through his mind. Sometimes if Nicki or Tana have a meeting in anotehr club it's common courtesy to share your finiest. We don't have any prostitutes in this family so she often takes us strippers to show off. It's not so bad. I find it enjoyable.

"You might not have had a prostitute before but there's one now." He mumbled to himself as he lounged against the wall. Kane felt something trickle down his side and he turned with a slight shiver to see where the odd prickling, dribbling sensation came from and he startled when he seen Kevin standing besides him with a bottle of oil in his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked as moved away from the wall and looked for a towel to clean himself off.

"Don't all you dancers put on oil to shimmer and look wet and sexy under the lights?"

Kane blinked and shook his head. "Maybe Shawn does, I don't...mainly because no amount of oil or shimmer spray or glitter or anything is ever going to make me look sexy." Kane pursed his lips and touched his scars before toweling off. "Besides, I'm here to appeal to the more manly crowd."

"You could have fooled me." Kevin said honestly as he took a seat to watch the large man towel off; the muscles of his arms flexing invitingly. "I happen to think you're one of the best looking men I've seen."

"You're my guard, I'm sure you're paid to say things like that."

A blush crawled across his face and truth be told that small things like that always caught him off guard and probably always would. He felt that his scars deformed him, made him into a monster. He would have stayed to argue with Kevin but the music changed again and he ducked through the curtain as the first dancer exited; dollars of all denominations sticking out of his g-string.

Risking a peek Kevin stood at the curtain and watched; the gauzy material allowing him to look out but not allow the club goers to see him. The music was very dark and heavy metalish; something a voodoo or something like it thudded and he watched as Kane started to move; his hips rolling as he moved around the club.

He scowled as he seen a man trying to climb up on the stage and he hurried around get on the floor to take care of it, but as he exited the door he seen Kane use one of his booted feet to push the man down and then smirk as he dropped to his knees and performed as if he was working it just for the man in front of him.

Satisfied that the situation was under control Kevin started to scan the club. Yes he had a job to do but he was also looking for Shawn. The guy--Chris had said that your dancer's secrets were your own as well and he wondered what kind of secrets they shared and with another look to his dancer what kind of secrets the large man harbored.

He let his eyes roam again and as he flicked back over the stage where Kane was now doing a move with a chair that left Kevin's eyes wide he seen from the right side a man getting ready to spring up on the stage. With a curse he hurried through the crowd; grabbing the man by the shirt as he jumped and sending him to the ground.

For a moment they grappled; the man under him drunker than any he'd ever seen and blabbering about how the dark haired man had bewitched him and now he'd lost all interest in his wife and kids. Shaking his head he picked the man up by the scruff of his shirt and hauled him to the front door where he tossed him out on the sidewalk and told him to sleep it off.

He seen Chris standing near the front of the club and he moved over to stand next to him. Inquiring quietly as his eyes flicked between Shawn and Kane. "Does that happen a lot here? Crazies blaming the dancers for everything?"

---

Thorn scowled, he should have been close to the large bald man; he hadn't left that much earlier and there were limited places where the man could hide. It was only a matter of time before he caught the bastard and then he could go about his own business.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 am

Shawn's job was pretty easy for the most part. He expected the random gropes and rubs. Hell he was walking around in his underwear so quite naturally he was going to get felt up. This one guy in particular almost took things too far. His ass was perfectly up for grabs but not his penis. That was reserved for paying VIP customers and even they weren't allowed to touch really. Sex was absolutely forbidden and he made his business after a sticky situation last year to excercise extreme caution when paying for sex.

Of course he and Chris soon found out that sometimes it was much better to scratch that itch together. Problem was neither of them needed to find themself too attached to one another for fear of it effecting their jobs. Mixing business with pleasure, as they both learned the hard way, often led to disaster and Shawn was paying for his every damn day.

He heard commotion from the stage area, turning his attention from the nice Asian gentleman in time enough to see Kane give a boot to the face to some screaming idiot trying to jump on stage. Shawn laughed. He'd never seen anyone do that, but then, it was always him alone as well as a few ladies that got harrassed. Chris was usually good about putting a bullet in them before they reached the stage.

He had to hurry because if Kane was on stage that meant it was almost time for him to take the stage. He gave the nice Asian a big kiss on the lips, took his wallet then hurried in the back to prepare.

---

Chris watched as Shawn put one of the guys in place. He had his hand on his gun waiting for the guy to grab Shawn so he could put a bullet in his left knee but the guy seemed to get the idea and went back to ass grabbing instead. Chris picked up another drink off of a moving tray nodding his head. "Yeah. Happens all the fucking time and if Kane got jumped a few times tonight, no doubt my ass will be fending off crazies."

Chris scanned the room looking for any known criminal faces. Sure enough he spotted Hunter sitting at a round table in the back. Hunter was a regular; a notorious gang leader who's influence was very high on the east coast. He'd almost got himself killed a year ago trying to knock off Santana for her underboss spot but since then his ambitions sent him elsewhere. He figured Hunter was coming to torment his old friend and possibly bribe him into a little sex, which was highly unlikely considering they were estranged for almost six years; their last real encounter ending with Hunter raping him for kicks.

"Hey. You know Hunter Helmsley?" Chris wondered if that egomaniac had anything to do with all the crazy shit that happened the other night, but then, not even Hunter associated with vampires...if there was such a thing. Still, it never hurt to be prepared as Hunter was ruthless enough to work with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Kevin's eyes followed Chris's line of sight and he nodded. He'd run across Hunter a few times and even once collected a bounty for the ruthless man. He'd been offered a spot in the pack, but had turned it down after watching the way the large, muscle bound man opperated.

"Yea. I've heard of him. What's he doing here? I figured he was one of the most blacklisted men in the city?"

Kevin's eyes were far from stationary as he took in the other patrons of the club and he soon had a couple that were just plain shady looking and he made the mental note to keep an eye on them while he was there--afterall he was getting paid to keep a dancer safe so he might as well do his job right. As he looked back over towards the stage he seen that Kane had been put to work with a tray and had changed his dancing shorts in for a pair of tight jeans that had sequined swirls patterened on them.

From the look on the large man's face he wasn't enjoying the attention but was doing his job because it was required. Music startwd again and he looked up in time to see Shawn take the stage. A hush fell over the crowd as he moved and it wasn't long before the entire audience was spellbound.

---

"Tell me you've found them."

Thorn looked from side to side, his eyes dropped out of respect a hint of fear for the man sitting in front of him.

"It's as if they've fallen off the face of the earth." He stammered.

Thorn jumped a moment later when a heavy fist was brought down on an oaken table; the noise reverberating through the room.

"I don't care if good ole Saint Peter called them both home. I want him found and found now. He has to pay for what he done to my family! I made his mtoher pay, that stupid slut. I made her pay for the sins of the flesh that had resulted in the birth of the bastard. Now it's his turn, he escaped his fate once...he won't do so again."

The tirade was cut short ans Thorn took as his cue to leave, howe er he was brought up short by his name being barked.

"Leave this for him when you find him as a warning that his time is close and he won't be so lucky this time." This was a celtic cross with an emerald set in the middle.

Kevin pocketed the golden trinket and bowed low before leaving the man to brood, it wasn't his place to say that he thought the man needed help, he was beinf paid 15 grand for his services and if it meant killing someones half brother than so be it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Chris shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine," he answered, downing more of his drink. "Hunter's done a few jobs for Santana and Nicki- well mostly Santana. You see while Nicki is boss, one's rarely granted an audience with her and why, when Santana is perfectly capable of running things on her own. You know the how the rankings work around here. Tana's the underboss. Should anything happen to Nicki then she'd become boss, but I don't think they care. Between the two of them it's like Tana's running the show anyway."

Chris' eyes rounded on the stage as his friend came out. As usual a hush came over the crowd as they watched the opening part of his act which was always a sultry pole dance. He'd hang upside down for a little while before dropping down into a split. That's when he'd lay on his stomach and look for the most pathetic looking individuals then take all of their money. Like clockwork a few crazies were gearing up to make a grab for him. "Every fucking night," Chris grumbled as he started towards the stage. One, two, three shots were fired from his silencer and all three men backed off whimpering and muttering curses.

Shawn flashed Chris a warm smile before getting up to tease a few people and pick those whom he deemed worthy for a lap dance. While he was across the room, Chris looked to see if Kane was alright and he was. The big man was holding his own despite the slight annoyed look on his face from the endless ass grabbing.

Chris chuckled as he went back to his post. "Sorry about that but you've been here long enough to know that these people are fucking insane." Chris' eyes darted over to Hunter's table. Kane was making his way over to that area. Hunter's eyes were glued to the stage while Ric and Dave were amusing themselves with other dancers- some male and some female.

"You never can tell about Hunter," he added. "He often does jobs for Tana, but since he's not bound to any mob boss that means if the price is right, he could be working for anybody. I think Hunter has ambitions of being a boss someday but he hasn't quite figured out how to get there yet. Last year it was rumored he wanted to take down Santana, but his plans fell short due to a dirty cop named Carter. Carter and his sister kind of got in the way of all of that somehow. It was a HUGE mess we had last year. Whenever Hunter's around though, you can bet he's either working or looking for a job to do."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 am

Kevin nodded. He planned on staying as far away from the blonde man as he could but groaned when he seen Kane heading over to serve drinks. As the large man bent over to hand one to Hunter one of his cronies landed a hard slap to his ass and Kevin could only look on as Kane jumped; spilling the drinks all over the Hunter and the others.

Voices were starting to rise and he bustled over to interject himself into the fray before his dancer found himself part of the marine life. With a smile he stood between Kane and Hunter, putting his hand on Hunter's shoulder.

"Now isn't a good place sir. He didn't mean it; he was surprised by one of your own party. Just let it go and go dry off."

Behind Kevin, Kane stood quietly, his rear still smarting from the stinging slap and he secretly wished that one of the goons would leap at him. He'd had enough fondling and lewd comments that he was about to explode. As Kevin smoothed it all out Kane wandered away; wanting to get down with his shift so that he could go home and just crash in bed for the night.

---

On the table in front of him lay a picture of his brother; the kinky brown hair pulled away from his face as his head was thrown back in what had to be orgasmic pleasure. It was no secret what his baby brother was doing; but what was was where he was at and how in the world he was going to do him in for.

Anger swirled behind his green eyes and he scowled as he picked up a letter opener and stabbed the picture, getting it right through the neck. Soon wither his brother's body or his brother would be his and he couldn't wait; he wanted that little bastard cold and under the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 am

Hunter's cold eyes rounded on the slightly taller man, his hand shaking near the gun holster. No one ever disrespected him and he be damned if he let this mere slut of a dancer do such a thing. However... Hunter looked past Kevin, eyes rounding on the blonde dancer he loved to torment during his free time. He was hopping off stage to give a few rounds of rousing lap dances and Hunter would get one for sure. He looked back up at the man, holding his hands up. "Fine. I'll let it slide."

Hunter peeled off of his jacket tossing it aside. "It's ruined but it's okay. I don't recall seeing either of you before but the dancer seems familiar in nature." He sat back down crossing his legs with a smug smirk. "You can carry on now new bouncer person. As a paying customer you are disturbing my vibe and I'd hate to complain to Santana. She hates being bothered and often retaliates by taking a head."

Hunter looked over at Ric and they both cracked up, whistling for the dancer to come their way. As Nash bristled off with his dancer, Hunter could not help but break his lust for Shawn momentarily to get a good long look at Kane. He was fairly certain he did not know the man personally and yet something was bugging him. "Hey Ric? You ever seen him before?"

"Naw man. Never seen him a day before in my life--hey kid! Bring me another drink."

Hunter asked the same of Dave, who was a regular at sleeping with Randy's prostitutes and lurking about the streets but he too had never come across the man. "Interesting." Hunter leaned back in his chair. His gang ran NYC much like it was a mob of it's own only he worked for everyone. Wade, Sheamus, Nicki and Santana... He'd done jobs for them all, with Santana being one of his favorite clients. Just last fall she ordered a hit out on a dirty cop; a cop who turned out to be Shawn's lover Carter Lacroix. That had to have been one of his sweetest hits yet. He took down someone who's filthy hands had been on the one man he'd longed for yet could not have for various reasons. No matter...

---

Shawn rolled his hips giggling when the man he was dancing for groped his ass. He didn't care. All that mattered was the cash being stuffed in his panties. "Mmm you're so kind my good sir." Shawn kissed his cheek before moving on to the next table. He scowled at the sight of Hunter, Ric and Dave; Evolution and the men who killed his lover.

"Have a seat Shawn, preferably on my dick," Dave beckoned. Ric and all the others burst out laughing as if Dave was some kind of comedian.

"Oh geez. When the hell are you all gonna grow the hell up?" he snapped.

Hunter grabbed his arms pulling him into his lap. "Is that anyway to talk to paying customers?" Hunter smacked his ass chuckling at the scowl. "Yeah that new dancer wouldn't give me the time of day."

"Kane's smart. I don't blame him," Shawn huffed.

"Kane you say?" Hunter repeated, looking intrigued. He slipped his hands around Shawn's waist holding him loosely. "What all do you know about him dollface?"

"I'm not telling you of all people!" he snapped. "Now can I go?"

"Naa..." Hunter gripped his hips. "Roll those hips for me beautiful. I want a proper lap dance."

Shawn was half of mind to refuse and slap him, but since he never could tell when Hunter was on business for Santana, he sucked it up and entertained his old friend, grinding on him and placing chaste kisses to his neck and face until he felt Hunter's erection pressing up against him. "Mmm my time's up. Remember we're dancers, not whores."

Shawn got up leaving Hunter livid, hot, and bothered, but even if he told Santana, he will have saved his ass by going through with the dance. He hurried backstage to his dressing room, dropping off his bills and tips in a tray. Exhausted he plopped down on the daybed in his room, leaving the door ajar just in case Chris hollared for him. Before he knew it, he was dozing off to sleep.

---

Chris watched Shawn disappear to the back. He looked more tired than angry so he assumed Hunter behaved. He waited for Nash to resume his post before asking, "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 am

Kevin looked over and nodded slightly. "Yeah, the big about got his ass handed to him on his first night it seemed but Hunter let it go."

As he spoke he let his eyes drift over the club again; this time Kane was over in a different part, the top of his too tight jeans overflowing with bills as he moved about with the tray. But as he scanned he noticed that Hunter was giving his boy a lot attention was nessicary. Touching the butt of his gun he moved silently through the crowd and took up a spot behind Hunter close enough to hear him.

"He looks familiar.....someone we were paid to kill?"

"Nah, if we were paid to kill him he'd be dead."

"It's fucking bugging me."

"Then why don't you go ask him? Maybe you ran across him before?"

The three continued to bicker and Kevin slipped away, moving quickly over to Kane and after making apologies to the man that was getting a quick dance led him to the back. It was time to spill the secrets that man had and for the moment Kevin forgot that this job was a front; his dancer was in some trouble and he had to find out what.

"Where are we going?" The words weren't huffed nor snapped but just said calmly as if it were something Kane had dealt with all the time.

"We need to talk."

When he looked back he seen that Kane nodded and after searching he managed to find an empty room. Closing the door behind them Kevin leaned against it and took a good hard look at Kane; his hair was non descript but the scar, oh-so-light they were, still made him unforgettable. He let Kane get comfortable before he started in with the questions.

"Who are you?"

"Kane. As my body guard I'd hope you'd know that."

"Seriously. That man you dumped your tray on is a contract killer. He thinks he knows you. So come clean and tell me know if there's a bounty on your head so I can do what I need to do to keep you alive."

He watched as Kane looked down and started tracing the designs on his jeans.

"My name is Glenn Jacobs. I'm a prostitute turned dancer that was once a rich younger son a mortician that catered to the rich in Houston. At the age of ten my brother, Mark Calaway set fire to the family business; killing my mother and father and when he seen that I had somehow escaped the flames he threw me back into them and left me to die. As you can see I'm still alive, something my brother hates and when I left home and left him incharge of the family business he grew irate. I hooked up with Paul Wight a year later, he showed me street life and then brought me here. He left just this morning after we found bodies in the hall last night that looked like a Vampire had attacked. He was scared and made me promise that I'd behave and do my best here. I don't know the man I accidentally got wet nor have I ever seen him before."

Kevin's face paled as Kane talked about the bodies; that was Thorns job all over. Thankfully he could write the pale face off to the story about his brother trying to kill him; which was sick in it's own way. Gently he put a hand on Kane's shoulder.

"It's ok. If you've kept your nose clean...other thn being a trick you're fine. I'll make sure you're ok."

The look in the blue eyes about made Kevin's breath stop; the trust was something he'd never had encountered before and he suddenly wanted more of it. With a smile he moved out fcrom in front of the door and opened it for Kane.

"After you Mr. Jacobs..."

"Kane, just Kane. Glenn Jacobs is dead."

"Well after you Kane, you have public waiting on you.". Kevin was taken off guard by the hug he found himself in but patted the large mans back and followed him back out to the floor.

---

Thorn smiled down at the bloodied and mangled mess he'd left Paul in. The large man had put up one helluva fight but in the end you never beat a Vampire. He leaned down and ripped the crucifix from the shredded throat and pocketed it. Now it was time to get Little Brother. With a mock salute he climbed onto his motorcycle and started down the dark highway. In the last twelve hours Paul had managed to lead him a state away before Thorn had caught up, so now came the return trip.

With Kanes apartment number securely in his back pocket it was only a matter of time. And now there was no one in his way to keep him from finishing his job.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Chris was glad Kevin was on his toes tonight. As a former hitman turned guard he did his job well. Several times the baby dancer found himself mixed up with the wrong table of people and Kevin was only too quick to get to his side and break things up before they got ugly. Chris was particularly interested in Hunter's table because the way they were acting tonight meant they quite possibly had business. Thing is he didn't know what.

He wondered if maybe Evolution knew something about Kane but even if they did, it would be up to Kevin whether or not he revealed that kind of info to him. He would hope if it was something that could put the entire mob in danger that he would at least tell him and Santana. That was they could take the necessary precautions, but for now he would let it go. He interviewed this man and right now Kevin had his complete support and trust. Chris just hoped he wasn't being too naive about him. "They're keeping you on your P's and Q's tonight," Chris joked when Kevin finally made it back to his post.

Meanwhile Chris' eyes were focused on the area leading to the back rooms. Shawn still hadn't come out and he was starting to worry. Hunter's three main men were out front but they were so fucking good at their job that he worried if maybe someone slipped back there to harass him about something or another. "Excuse me again Kevin. Need to check on princess."

Chris left his post scowling as he walked by Hunter's table. The boys had quieted down now because they were still arguing amongst themselves over something. Chris smiled as he walked past Kane slipping through to the back. Shawn's door was ajar and with his gun out he pushed the door open quietly, smiling big when he found his dancer sound asleep. He debated leaving him there, but since he was pretty much done for the evening with no one to lead to their sticky end, Shawn could go home. Chris crossed the room, putting his gun away. He knelt down by the daybed brushing a strand of hair of of his friend's face. "Shawn? Shawn wake up."

Shawn stirred in his sleep but made no effort to get up. Chris chuckled leaning down pressing playful kisses on his neck, something he did often just to get a smile out of his friend whenever he was feeling overwhelmed or down about his son. "Chris...Chris!" he giggled. "I'm up."

"Yeah, yeah. Rise and shine diva. You can probably go home now."

Shawn looked at Chris, yawning softly before grabbing him pecking his lips. "You're such a good bodyguard. Yes you are. I should get you a chew toy."

Chris sulked. "Stop that! I'm no doggy."

Shawn finally sat up stretching on the bed. "Yeah I better go. It's a little after twelve and I need to go see my son."

"You think it wise we do that and Hunter's here? You know he'll want to follow you."

"That's what the back door is for," Shawn said pointedly.

"Fine, fine, but you are not leaving without me tonight," Chris scolded. "Too dangerous. Let me tell Nash I'm walking you home and then we'll leave."

Chris left the blonde wishing he would reconsider visiting the shelter every night especially on nights like this. He didn't even notice Hunter's group had gone as he made his way to Kevin. "Hey man, I gotta go. Shawn's ready to go home so I'm gonna walk him. He only lives a few blocks from here so..." He checked his watch. "I should be gone an hour if that depending on him and the streets hustlers."

Chris met up with his dancer and as usual, they slipped out the back heading straight for the homeless shelter.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Thorn

Kevin Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am

The door man had been disposed of in a timely manner; those elderly humans always had a good taste and Thorn licked his lips as he let himself into Kane's apartment. The place was small but homey and he sneered as he combed through personal belongings. It was easy to see that Kane had distanced himself from his brother and had even gone so far as to 'kill' off Glenn Jacobs; leaving Kane in his stead.

In the bedroom he did the most damage; ripping apart the bedding and leaving Paul's bloodied necklace along with Kane's mothers' necklace hanging from the mirror with the words "Recognize these?" scrawled in blood. He smirked as he topped off the necklaces with pictures of Kane's mother and a picture of Paul's still body.

The sound of a key grating in the lock and tumblers clicking in place made him jerk. With his fangs bared he moved through the window, taking a place in the shadows to watch it all unfold.

---

"Kane you can't keep doing that. Sooner or later your mouth is going to get you in trouble." Kevin chastised as he pushed the door open.

"Kevin.."

Kane stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at the damage; his tv was laying on it's side and the vases he'd collected from various places lay smashed on the floor. Pictures of landmarks he'd seen with Paul and sunrises that he'd witness were shredded on the floor.

The sound of a gun clearing it's holster sounded loud in the room but he didn't even hear Kevin's words as he moved into the bedroom. The sight that greeted him scared him and he shook as he moved over to the mirror; the bloody necklace and the celtic cross beckoning him as if they were calling his name. Under the necklaces he found the pictures and his eyes widened as he looked on the photo of Paul; the wide, cold eyes seemingly boring into him as he picked up the picture.

"Kane...Kane?"

Kevin swept the hall and the other rooms in the small apartment before finally making it into the bedroom. The sight of the tall man frozen with a picture in his hands prompted him forwards and he turned his head when he caught sight of the photo.

It was Thorn's work; he knew it and judging from the violence that the still frame captured it was only a warning to Kane. He grabbed Kane's wrist and pulled him; coming to halt when Kane dug his heels in.

"C'mon Kane, we have to get out of here. Whoever did this could still be here."

"Paul's dead."

Kane's voice was hollow and the lost look in the blue eyes scared Kevin. Whipping out his phone he dialed Chris' number, speaking hurriedly into it. "Chris! I need your help." He left Kane's apartment number and started pacing; worriedly keeping an eye on the large man as he took a seat on the ruined bed with Pauls' necklace and his mothers gripped in his large fist as the pictures fluttered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 am

Shawn and Chris had just made it to the shelter when Chris' phone rang. Both men paused hoping they were not being summoned back to the club, especially Shawn who was itching to get his hand on little Carter. "Hello, Chris speaking." Chris listened, wide eyed as Kevin rambled over the phone in a not so calm manner. "Okay, okay just--just give me ten minutes. I'll get my car and be right over." Chris hung up the phone stricken with worry.

"Chris? Chris what's going on?" Shawn asked, voice shaky with panic.

"It's Kevin. Something's going on over at Kane's apartment so I gotta go. I really wish you'd come with me but I know you want to see your son."

"Yes, I do but are they alright?" he asked with a slight frown on his face. "Kane's a nice guy and so is Kevin. If they're hurt--"

"All the more reason for you to stay put." Chris gave him a big hug and pecked his lips. "Get inside. Ten minutes Shawn and then you get your ass back home or I'm calling Tana. Got it?" he warned.

"Yes, I got it."

"Alright. Call or text me when you get home." Shawn watched Chris hurry off before ducking inside to play with his son.

---

Chris sped over to Kane's apartment; the neighborhood in question shady looking at best but for someone in the mafia business it was probably the best place one could live without raising too many eyebrows. Chris parked his SUV and got out, gun at the ready just in case. There were a few hookers on the street a little ways from the apartment complex and one or two pimps lurked as well. They instantly recognized Chris and went on about their business. No one fucked with Nicki's men unless being paid extremely well.

Chris looked around one last time before knocking. "Hey Kev? It's me Chris. I'm coming in." Chris pushed the door open, his face immediately twisting up due to the smell of blood. His first thought was that something had happened to Kane. He quickly scrambled farther into the room almost tripping over a desk. As his eyes scanned the room it dawned on him what had really happened. The room was a complete wreck and no doubt someone had broken in. He eyed the blood stains on the bed and mirror, frowning when he realized the picture stuck to it was of a dead Paul, the man who brought Kane to them.

"O-Okay. What the hell's going on here?"

---

Shawn put his sleeping baby in the crib and with one last kiss goodnight, he slipped out of the shelter heading home. He looked around a few times making sure he wasn't being followed before he slowly climbed the steps of his apartment. He unlocked it pushing the door open when suddenly he was grabbed from behind and pushed inside. "Hey! What the hell!?"

The door was slammed shut before he was slammed into it, back hitting the door hard. "Hello Shawnikins."

Shawn rolled his eyes. There was no mistaking that voice. "What do you want? And how the hell did you know Chris wasn't with me? You didn't set him up did you?"

Hunter loosened his grip on the blonde, chuckling softly. "Naa. It was just my good luck you were alone, but listen. I need a few questions answered and you're just the blonde to give me the answers."

"If it's about Kane then I'm telling you I don't know shit!" he said hotly. Hunter's hands slipped under Shawn's shirt toying with his nipples. "Hunter--Hunt come on. Don't do this!" he half snapped, half pleaded. "I'll tell Santana if you--"

"If I what?" he growled, slipping his hands behind Shawn grabbing a handful off his ass. "Naa you won't tell and if you give me what I need, you won't have to tell anyway."

Shawn was tired, frustrated and angry as hell. "I'm telling you Hunter I don't know--"

"Then could you find out for me?" he asked, massaging the blonde's sides and placing light kisses to his neck all the while sliding a hand between then stroking him.

"N-no! Hunter," he groaned, pushing against him. " Don't and--and why the hell would I do anything for you? You're not my damn boss!"

"Because," he growled, looking up with a sly grin on his face. "Carter junior says mommy will do as uncle Hunter says or lose his life."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Kevin was paler than a ghost when Chris arrived and he moved away from Kane to stand next to the shorter blonde; not wanting to admit that the blood was turning his stomach.

"I don't know Chris, I just brought Kane home and this what we walked in on. Chris! That man is dead! His throat is ripped clean out." Kevin shivered and after taking a look at Kane once more he pulled Chris from the room, speaking in hurried hushed whispers. "Chris, I-I know the guy that did this. His name is Thorn. He's a real sick fuck. Almost as sick as the fucker who he's working for. Before you ask, I was his partner. We were hired to find the bastard that killed Mark Calaway sister. I-I thought it might have been Shawn as I did my homework on him. But for some reason he's focusing on Kane. You have to help me figure out why."

---

Thorn watched through the window as Kane traced the picture in his hand, tears welling up in his eyes and coursing down. The sight of the man so broken down left him laughing--at least it did until he seen Kevin enter the room with his gun drawn sweeping the area as if he was the god damn police.

"Traitor." Thorn hissed as he reached to open the window.

Before he got the pane up another man joined Kevin and they left Kane alone in the room. It would take so little to go and make quick work of the brunette, but Mark had said that he wanted the man left alive. Thorn smirked however as he inched the glass up and quicker than a blink of a human eye he leapt through; pinning Kane to bed and snarling.

"Your brother sends his regards."

"Wha!!"

He didn't give Kane time to think or even scream more than the half words before he sunk his fangs in, catching and ripping just inches away from the jugular. The blood that swelled was sweet and he lapped it up before he was ripped away and thrown against the wall.

"Get off him you fucking leech."

Gunshots sounded like popcorn and he just turned, grinning as crimson trials marked his face and twin stains marred his shirt. Across from him Kevin and the tinier blonde stood with their guns still drawn. On the bed Kane rolled; holding his neck and taking shallow breaths.

"This isn't over Kevin, and once my job is done I'm coming after you. I don't like loose ends..."

"Loose end my ass."

"We'll see." With those words Thorn made a beeline for the window. He landed in a crouch on the fire escape and then jumped down to the street level; letting the darkness swallow him whole.

---

"I'd hate to be any trouble.." Kane wheezed as he tried to keep from crying. "But I think dying..."

The pain in his neck was excruciating and the harder he pressed the more that seemed to escape. The attack caught him off guard and he'd been too scared to do anything more than lay there. Kevin and Chris had come to his rescue but now that his attacker was gone the fear was replaced with pain and he managed to sit himself up.

From his other hand dangled the necklaces and he stuffed them into his pocket as he tried to stand. As he fell back, he blacked out, dimly hearing Chris and Kevin talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Shawn's face went pale. He couldn't know. There was just no way Hunter knew the truth. He was always careful albeit the one or two times he stayed longer than an hour but Chris was always with him. He couldn't have known. "I--don't know what--"

"Oh see, I figured you would say something like that," Hunter chuckled. "But let's examine that claim for a few moments mommy. Right around this time last year Santana had my boys put a bullet in Carter. You guys slept together the night before because you all but admitted it when she found you in tears over his dead body."

"That doesn't mean a damn thing Hunter and you know--"

"Na-uh, let me finish," he said, cutting him off. He took Shawn by the hand leading him to the couch where he sat, pulling Shawn into his lap. "You see heartbreaker, Harris raped you around the same time last year and I...well I cashed in on what was rightfully owed to me after you got me painfully hard one night," H said patting his sides. "Now here's how you kept it a secret. You and Chris decided you would attempt to track down the Russian Mob boss- the one no one has ever seen before not even Luciano. You stayed overseas for eight months supposedly undercover and came back ready to work again. Either that or Santana got tired of waiting."

"Hunter that--"

"Naa...see that's what my boys and I think went down, but there may be some things we got wrong," he said offhandedly. "The one thing we didn't Shawn, is get it wrong about that baby. You have a son named Carter and you've been hiding him at that shelter."

Shawn's mouth went dry. As soon as Hunter said the word 'shelter' he knew he'd been found out but how? How the hell did he find out? "Aww Shawn, don't look so hurt," Hunter said soothingly. "You never would have noticed Ric that night. He sorta dressed up as a homeless man and since Naitch is over the hill and a master of disguise, eh well..." he laughed. "But I gotta give you props man. You were able to hide the entire pregnancy and find a fool proof way to hide and look over the baby without Santana finding out. Good job my man. A homeless shelter? You're boss material--"

"What do you want?" he asked quietly. He felt numb to the world right now. Not even Hunter's soft kisses or wandering hands were registering. Someone or someones knew his secret and he was finished. Officially finished because whether Santana liked it or not, his child came before his other family. Whatever Hunter wanted he was going to get because that's the way it had to be. He loved his son so much. He was the only reminder he had that someone actually loved him once. It was only one night with Carter but that one night they both felt true, honest to God love and his son was what's left of that love.

"I keep hearing rumors of this boss. Bad ass dude named Mark. No one has ever seen his face and the ones that have either work for him or never live to tell the tale. Anyway there are stories... Some say he killed his whole family in a fire. Others say he stabbed them all to death with a kitchen knife. He supposedly had a brother who never quite died in said stabbing or fire. Brother's name is Glenn. No one's seen him. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth."

Shawn felt himself being lifted and pushed back on the couch, H's larger frame covering his body. "Glenn has a huge bounty on his head and you know how much I love money and a challenge." Shawn did not like where this was going but he stayed quiet, even as H worked to slide his panties off. There were hands all over his thighs and then his leg being wrapped around H's waist. "I remember looking at some files we were able to dig up on Glenn and Mark. Kane looks--I swear he looks like an older Glenn and you know me. I'm pretty fucking good with faces, but I need to be 100% sure that's our guy before I get my boys on him."

Hunter leaned in to kiss him but Shawn turned his head, looking disgusted and hurt. "That's alright," Hunter growled as he slid into him, face twisted in pleasure. "You'll do this for me or your secret life won't be so secret anymore."

"For someone who's an ex best friend, you're a fucking pig!"

"Hey. I never said we couldn't split the money," he murmured into Shawn's neck. "I'll split it right down the middle if you'll be my baby."

"Screw you!" he choked out, back arching as Hunter nailed him with thrust after long, slow thrust.

"Naa. You're the one who's getting screwed," he smirked before flipping him over and finishing the job.

---

Chris was freaking out. Not on the outside but on the inside. Inside his head he was flipping shit, trying to make sure that he was not simply going fucking crazy. There was blood everywhere. A guy almost ripped Kane's throat out with his teeth like some kind of fucking animal. His teeth were pointy. They looked like fangs. Vampire fangs but vampires did not exist.

"Fuck...shit..." Chris had gone pale, stumbling back against the wall. One hand was clutched over his chest while the other still held tight to his gun, which was still pointed at the window despite the one called Thorn being long gone.

"I--I shit. We gotta--gotta get him to a hospital." Chris shakily dropped his weapon pulling out his cell. With lots of difficulty he managed to call the hospital making sure Nicki's people were on duty. He and Kevin would have to rush Kane there on their own because they haven't the time to explain to those who weren't in the know what had happened. As soon as he hung up with the hospital he placed a call to Santana letting her know what was happening. She would be pissed, but shit like this put the entire family in danger. She had to know not to mention she could send extra guys to look out for Kane.

"I--I just called Tana. She's got men on their way to the hospital but we need to jet now. Some people will be over later to clean the apartment but you can't stay here. Unless they keep you over night, you'll have to stay somewhere else. My place or Shawn's would be best. Either we do two and two or we all crash in one apartment. We--shit Kevin the bleeding's getting worse! Help me get him inside my car!"

Chris grabbed whatever he could find, which was an old tee shoving it in Kane's hand to place over the wound before he and Kevin drug Kane out of the tiny apartment. With some difficulty they managed to get him in the backseat then sped off. "We got a lot to talk about Kevin and I fucking mean it. No more secrets."
Back to top Go down
Mark Calaway

Mark Calaway

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

He sat quietly in his chair, looking over the pictures that Thorn had brought him. Time had been fair to his little brother; treated him kind and left him with a lean frame that most athletes go insane trying to cultivate.

"He's alive." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He know how Thorn worked; the man was blood thirsty and most times he welcomed that killing attitude; but for his brother, his brother he wanted to finish off himself.

"More or less, unless those two 'guards' and I use the term loosely, aren't smart enough to have gotten him to the hospital."

Thorn didn't know what hit him. He was yoked up and tossed into the wall behind the large ornate desk; the wood splintering loudly. Within seconds he was covering the lithe Vampire; his large meaty fists wrapped tightly around Thorn's throat. Mark wasn't fool enough to believe that if he hadn't of surprised the Vampire that he'd have been dead meat, but Mark was far from a fool and before really Thorn had a chance to gather his senses he took the stake from his pocket and drove it through his chest.

Beneath him Thorn twitched and convulsed, silver blood leaking from his the corner of his mouth as his eyes searched wildly.

"There are certain rules you follow when you work for me. You failed to listen, I wanted my brother alive and unharmed so that I can have the pleasure of ending his miserable life myself. For your transgression, death."

Thorn's nails tore into his skin and he hissed as he aimed a punch to the side of Thorn's face; sending the man into the darkness as his body started to tremble in earnest. Nonchalantly he removed himself from the body and sat back down in his chair; watching passively as Thorn's body burst into a silver blue flame and left nothing but ashes and a charred skull on the floor.

"Guess it's true, you want something done right, you do it yourself....or find more competent help." He murmured as he poured himself a tumbler of whiskey. As he took the first long sip he picked back up the picture of Kane in his dancer's uniform. "Perhaps there is some other use for you Little Brother after all."

---

Kevin's face was devoid of any color as he leaned over the seat and pressed the shirt harder against Kane's neck. The man was quiet and still and as he watched the slight breathing went to almost nothing. Shaken he turned his attention to Chris, swallowing.

"I don't know everything Chris. That's the truth, but with Kane...his name is Glenn Jacobs. He's the younger brother of Mark Calaway and when they were younger Mark tried to kill Glenn. Glenn survived and when he was able to he left. He hooked up with Paul not too much later and then they ended up here. As for me. I'm a hired gun. Mark Calaway hired Thorn and I to hunt down the killer of Calaway's sister. But, I do my own research and Mark never had a sister, just Glenn. I think...I think that he made up the sister to have someone kill Glenn without thought. Someone that doesn't do their homework. Revenge killing is a good deal, killing family members....not so much. I just, I just never thought that this would happen; that I would end up protecting Kane at a club and thus turning coat as it were."

Kane groaned in the back seat and Kevin looked back at him, watching as Kane's eyes twitched slowly behind the sockets. The man was on deaths door and the door was cracked.

"If he lives Chris, I'm staying right where I am. I'm his guard, and I'm going to keep the large bastard alive as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Chris kept his eyed glued to the road as he wove in and out of traffic. The hospital wasn't too far from Kane's place but it would take a while to get there due to intercity traffic. "So you're telling me his brother's what? Some sick fuck out to make everyone's life a living hell until he kills his brother? I don't get any of this shit and probably never will. Why the hell should Kane die? It's not like he's fucking with Mark at the moment. He's too busy making Santana lots of money."

Chris groaned when he came up against another red light beating the steering wheel. "Ahh fuck come on!" He honked his horn out of frustration and when the light wouldn't change, he decided to risk it, tiling the SUV a bit as he sped past the car in front of him driving through the red light. He didn't have time for this and he needed to hurry. His own dancer was currently without a personal guard and while Santana's other guards were good, they weren't ones to really give a damn if Shawn lived or not. They were muscle men who often times, would let things get passed them because they weren't all ex PIs.

"You knew about Thorn's vendetta. Why didn't you tell Kane about him if you knew? And why'd you let him--" Chris knew he probably wasn't being fair to the big man. Hell how was Kevin supposed to know the sick vampire fuck would be waiting for them when they got back to Kane's apartment? "Either way you can't go back to that apartment. It's not safe. Until we can find somewhere else, everybody crashes at my place. Strength in numbers and you can still watch over Kane while Shawn and I research. I need more info on this Mark guy. If he's after Kane then chances are he might make an appearance soon."

They had finally made it to the hospital and instead of Chris going in front, he wheeled his car into the back where normally EMTs would stop. There were men and nurses waiting with a stretcher while one other waited to speak with Chris.

"Come on! Move your asses!" one of the nurses shouted.

Chris signed a few papers then ushered Kevin over to speak with the one handling their business. "This is Kevin. New face. Add him to the list. If he ever needs to see a doctor it comes out of Nicki's pocket."

The nurse nodded. "Very well. I'll go start on the files."

Chris waved her off and the two men just stood outside for a moment, taking time to relax a bit. "He'll live they say, but it's going to be close. He can't dance for a while and Santana knows. She'll probably want to speak with you or Kane. Just hope she doesn't see fit to cut your goddamned head off. Now I gotta go. I'll be back to pick you if he's cleared to come home."

---

When Shawn came to, he was naked on his couch but covered up with a blanket. He scoffed in his head thinking to himself that Hunter probably didn't give a damn yet was trying to earn brownie points after taking what he thought belonged to him. His ego was the main thing that turned Shawn off about him. If he wasn't such a cruel dick he probably would give him the time of day outside the club. With Hunter's protection he would certainly be able to care for his son, especially if he passed him off to be Hunter's anyway. It wouldn't be hard to believe considering the hair. Only the eyes belonged to Carter and his nose. He also frowned a lot like his father and the thought made him smile even more.

"Mama!"

Shawn thought he was hearing things and then he heard it again.

"Mama tut tut mama."

Shawn reached over and pulled on the lamp, eyes wide at the sight of his son. Carter was sitting on the floor playing with a miniature hammer. There was a note attached to his shirt and Shawn reached out carefully peeling it off.

Thought you might want proof that I was telling the truth. He's a beautiful kid. For a moment I thought he was mine. Don't make this harder than it has to be. Get the info and I'll die with your secret.
--HHH

Shawn sat up on the couch, body tense and heart racing. Betray Kane. Betray a friend. Well, they hadn't talked but once or twice really since he joined the club but once you were in, you were family. But as much as he was starting to like the big guy, he loved his son. Nothing would take precedent over Carter, not even loyalty to the people in the clan.

Carter crawled over to Shawn wanting to be held. Shawn smiled, picking up his son holding him close while he babbled on, no doubt about his new hammer given to him by that snake Hunter. A soft knock on his door made him freeze, body frozen with fear and shock.

"Who--who's there?"

"Shawn it's me, Chris. Open the goddamned door. We gotta go!" Shaken, Shawn hurried to the door pulling it open enough for Chris to slip in. When he saw the tiny human in his arms he groaned. "Shawn no. No, no, no, this is...the absolute worse timing ever. There's a lunatic--"

"I didn't bring him here Chris," he said, voice shaky with fear. "I--someone else did. I woke up and he was on my floor playing with a toy."

Chris felt all the color leave his face. "Someone else...knows about Carter?"

Shawn nodded holding out the letter for Chris to see. The former PI read over it and when he was done he ripped the paper to shreds. "That son of a bitch," he muttered. "So what does he want? Your body?"

"No, he already got that...as you can see."

"Then what the fuck does he--"

"Kane," Shawn whispered.

---

Santana sat in the bedroom of her mansion sized home, looking at tv. She got a call from the hospital about another charge in which she had to okay. Meanwhile files were being uploaded to her laptop for her to see. Information about the one called Kane, formerly known as Glenn Jacobs. It took quite a bit of digging, but Tana's people were good at their job. It took some help from guys like Randy, pimps who knew the streets quite well and before long Santana had a better understanding of the one called Kane as well as his bodyguard Kevin.

She set her laptop aside waving her guards off. Tonight she'd get a good-night's rest and then tomorrow the real fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:42 am

Kevin watched Chris leave; running the man's words over and over again in his head, the guilt swallowing him whole. While he'd known about Thorn's vendetta he didn't think that Thorn would actually go so far as to attack Kane and try to end his life. He took a deep breath and headed back into the hospital; stopping by the nurses station and making sure that no one had gone into Kane's room other than the doctor.

Quietly he ducked into the room and just stood looking at the man sprawled out on the bed. The gaping wound had been sown shut and the blood cleaned away to leave the ragged edges of the bite sutured together. It would add another scar to the large man's body but in the end people dug scars and the more a person had the more mysterious and desirable they seemed to be.

Kane seemed to be sedated as his chest rose and dell slowly; his eyes moving sluggishly behind the closed eyelids. Kevin was surprised to see however that his wrists were being cuffed down to the bed. Kevin jumped as a voice sounded behind him; making him whirl to face the willowy doctor.

"He grew agitated when one of my nurses tried to take the necklaces from his hand. It was for our safety until he was under the anesthesia."

"Then why is he still under? I hardly think that he's going to injure anyone in the state he's in now."

"It's only a precaution Mr. Nash. He'll be released when he can understand that we're not here to hurt him."

As the words left the man's lips Kane started to thrash on the bed, howling and pulling the restraints. Garbled words dripped from his lips and tears were leaking down his cheeks. Kevin couldn't move as he watched; his stomach knotting up as Kane continued to convulse.

"NO! IT BURNS! THE FIRE BURNS BROTHER! HELP ME!!!!! NO, NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! MAMA! MAMA WHERE ARE YOU?"

The cries dwindled down to ragged sobs and words that still seemed to echo in the room turned Kevin's stomach. Kane was reliving the last time he'd been in the hospital and as the straps on the bed stretched he imagined that that time had been nearly as bad. Kevin looked over at the doctor, wondering why the man was just standing there doing nothing.

"Can't you give him something?!?! This can't be good for him."

"Son if we give him anything else he's going to die."

Kevin scowled and moved over to the bed, lightly touching Kane's arm and murmuring nonsense to him as he looked down as the furrowed brow. Curly kinks of brown hair were sticking to the sides of Kane's cheek and Kevin lightly moved it away, his fingers moving ticklishly light over the soft skin. When he looked back up the doctor was gone and the door was closed.

"If you make it out of this Kane, I promise I'm going to personally take Thorn down for you." He continued to comb his fingers through Kane's hair and gently he pried the gold necklaces away from the meaty fist; putting them in his pocket so that nothing would happen to them.

The lines on Kane's face smoothed out a bit and Kevin took a deep breath, touching the soft cheek one more time before grabbing one of the chairs in the room and pulling it over to the bed and sitting down.

---

Mark arched his eyebrow at the man across the desk from him. The Norse features on the mans' face left no question of his ancestry and for a moment he wondered if it was worth it.

"What makes you think you can do the job?" He asked as he leaned up and put his elbows on the mahogany desk. "The last man that tried failed and he had a lot more going for him than some tiny street gang. The man in question is very wily; he's out tricked everyone that has been sent after him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkest Nights
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: