A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkest Nights

Go down 
+4
Kevin Thorn
Chris Jericho
Kane
Shawn Michaels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

Darkest Nights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Hunter stared at the man across from him, his own eyes just as dark and calculating as the boss before him. Hunter was never one to let people see him intimidated, but this guy was doing a damn good job of working his nerves. Mark looked like a guy who had no heart or soul at all and Hunter half wondered if he was of another world or the undead in general.

Hunter leaned back in his chair showing very little emotion as he spoke. "My men may be a bunch of street thugs but they do their job well. Aside from the Russian mob boss, there's yet to be a target we haven't been able to acquire. I will admit we're used to making people disappear and by disappear I mean killing them. We do a lot of hit jobs but we'll throw in the occasional kidnapping if it's good for business. Like I said, I think I've found your man but I'm waiting on a dear friend I'm blackmailing to confirm this. Give me a few days and I'll have your man."

---

Chris felt like punching a wall, breaking a few faces and shooting a couple of people, but all of this would have to wait. He locked the door leaning back against it watching as little Carter laid on his mother, sucking his thumb and looking like the most innocent, precious thing in the world. And he was and yet it was just his bad luck his mother was part of the mafia. "So what? You're gonna tell Hunter what you know?"

"There's nothing to tell because I don't shit about Kane except that he's a good dancer and that's all I know." Chris looked down, a sure sign that he knew things that could help Shawn but for several reasons, he did not want to give out the info, not even to his best friend. "Chris, I'm sure you know things about Kane considering you are an ex PI, but don't worry. I'm not asking you to help me. I'll help myself."

"Shawn look, we'll figure this out later but for now, grab your things and let's go. You're staying at my house along with Kevin and...Kane."

Shawn frowned. "What?! Why? Why him when--"

"That's why I came to get you!" Chris sighed. "Kane was attacked tonight by some lunatic; a vampire named Thorn. Guy almost had his throat ripped out. Kevin called me and I rushed them both to the ER. He'll live but...we all need to sit and have a chat before this shit gets out of hand."

"But--but what about my son?" Shawn asked, voice shaky with fear. "I--I'm scared to leave him at that shelter. What if--what if Hunter gets him? What if he--?"

"We'll take him with us until we figure something else out now hurry."

Shawn nodded and ran off to get a small bag packed. Meanwhile Chris pulled out his cell giving Kevin a call. "Hey man. How is he?"
Back to top Go down
Mark Calaway

Mark Calaway

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Mark steepled his fingers as he looked at Hunter. He liked to think that he was a good judge of character and the man before him was cocky and confident. Two things that a good assassin or even gang leader needed to be. With a sly grin of his own he stood and held his hand out to Hunter.

"I'll give you a week. Though I'm going to say that your best bet is too be looking at local hospitals. A former hiree of mine decided to take measures into his own hands and my send baby brother nearly to meet his maker."

Mark turned away from Hunter after that and focused his gaze on a picture that hung on the wall; it was a family portrait with he and Glenn standing side by side while their mother had her hands on both their shoulders. In the background their father stood; scowling at the camera.

"He ruined my family you know. The little bastard. He was a walking reminder to the my father that my mother's affections laid elsewhere for at least a night." He turned again and nailed Hunter with a cold green stare. "I'm sure you've heard the rumors, I won't elaborate nor will I confirm or deny them but everything isn't as it seems." He chuckled darkly as he picked up a letter opener that had an edge on it that was way too sharp. "And you run into Kevin Nash, tell him that his services are no longer needed. In fact off him if you wish. I have no use for those that switch sides in the middle of a job."

The letter opener whizzed past Hunter's head and stuck itself into a wall on the other side of the room; dead chest center on a picture of Glenn at a young age.

"All I ask is that you bring him to me alive, and for those in your group that are squeamish about the killing of family members; tell them that he killed my sister and I'm seeking revenge. That should absolve their guilt over the matter. Now go, and make sure to stop by the desk on the way out as Thorn had an extensive amount of information on my wayward brother, you can use what he found to help guide you on your way. And remember Hunter, you get one chance, you fail and you're little street gang will belong to me."

---

Kevin had nodded off in the chair, one hand of his resting on the bed next to Kane's and the other resting on his own knee. He hadn't counted on being as tired as he was after all the excitement. A shift from the bed jerked him awake and he jumped, crouching down into a defensive stance as his sleep fogged mind didn't know where he was at first. The smell of disinfectant penetrated his brain finally and he allowed himself to relax somewhat as he looked around the room.

Kane was still out, but his hands were twitching and curling in the sheets and his eyes were moving rapidly under his lids. His pale lips were parted in a what had to be silent screams and Kevin could see the pulse pounding in his throat just above the ragged wound. He felt distinctively out of place in the room and he hesitantly sat down and took one of Kane's hands in his own, rubbing his thumb over the silky back of Kane's hand.

"Shhh. It's ok, calm down big guy..." The words sounded awkward to his own ears but they must have been enough to settle the other man down as he still a bit.

The shrill sound of his phone ringing cut off any other soothing sounds or words he could have made and with a sort of sigh of relief he unlocked his phone and put it to his ear.

"Nash here."

"Hey man, how is he?"

Chris' voice sounded stressed but Nash couldn't blame him. One night on the job and Kane was in the hospital looking to be the target of the psycho Vampire. He honestly wouldn't blame Santana if she dispatched both of them for the trouble it caused.

"They have him so drugged up that he's not opened one eye since we got here. After you left I came back in to sit with him and they have him strapped down to the bed. Doctor said he was too strong for the nurses to control. He's still strapped down, apparently a drugged giant is out of the realm of their comfort zone. He's sleeping right now, he's all sown up but it still looks bad. Thorn really done a number on him."

Kevin fell silent for a moment before clearing his throat.

"I know you said that Kane and I were going to stay at your place for a bit. But I can't put you in that kind of trouble. If Thorn got his apartment number, then chances are he dug enough to get yours and your dancers as well. Why don't I take him home with me. I just changed my apartment the other day; no one knows where it is and it's not even under my name so it's practically impossible to find me. It's a large place, four bedroom that over looks the city. In fact if you and your dancer want to crash at my place that's fine."

Kane started to thrash again only this time his eyes were open and he was looking around the room in a terrified manner; the straps on the bed stretched as tightly as they could go with him pulling on them.

"Hey-I have to go, sleeping beauty just woke up and he's going to..." Kevin didn't get to finish his sentence as one of straps gave way and Kane started to tear at the other one with his nails. He dropped his phone and grabbed Kane's arm, prying his fingers away from the other strap.

"Calm down. It's ok.."

"Let me go!"

"Shh, just relax and I'll get the other one off, but I need you to relax ok?"

Kane nodded, but the wild look in his eyes made Kevin thing twice before he hesitantly unbuckled the other wide strap. The leather slid away and he took a step back, watching Kane warily.

"Do you remember why you're here?" He asked uncertainly as he watched Kane's hand gravitate up to the stitched wound.

Kane shook his head and let his hand drop away from his throat before he looked down at the backs of his hands and turned them over; inspecting them for what Kevin didn't know and he had the feeling that he didn't really want to ask. He slowly took his seat again and he patted one of Kane's large forearms.

"Well I can't say I'm surprised with all the drugs they pumped into you. You were attacked, you about had your throat ripped out but Chris and I got you here in time for them to sow you up and make sure you didn't leave the earth before your time."

Kane closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and Kevin flinched a bit from the anger and pain that was roiling in the blue depths.

"M-my brother."

The words that were croaked weren't a question it was a statement and Kevin nodded.

"Yeah, one of his hired guns." He looked down at his hand before looking back at Kane and speaking. "I have something to tell you though...I-I was working for your brother. Said he was looking for the man that killed his sister.."

"We didn't have a sister." Kane barked as he scooted away on the bed.

"I realize that now. The thought of killing family...I can't do that. I don't have any and I won't be used to eradicate someone elses. Revenge I can do, but not this." He reached over and took Kane's hand as he dug around in his pocket for the necklaces he freed earlier from Kane's fist, putting them back into his hand as he sat back. "I'm going to keep you safe. That's my promise to you."

Kane looked at the necklaces; Paul's blood still staining the one and his voice sounded thick with tears. "What if you can't?"

"Then I'll die trying."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Hunter nodded before he turned tailed to leave, not really having much else to say. He wouldn't exactly need Shawn's assistance at all since he knew the man called Kevin Nash. He saw him at the club and the way he practically jumped all over him about Kane was all the confirmation he needed.

He would pull up a few hospital records from the last twenty four hours but attemtping to kidnap someone from a hospital in new york was too risky to try. He would have to nab Kane on his way or from the club unless he was lucky enough to catch him coming out of Chris or Shawn's apartment. Even that was going to be a challenge considering Santana had undercover snipers and gun men watching their homes. The only reason he had been able to get near Shawn the other night is because people assumed he was still working for Tana.

Hunter got in his car and sat musing over the man named Mark. He threatened to take his gang should he fail but in all honesty, Hunter wasn't so sure that would be a bad thing. With a guy like Mark running the show, he could easily take out Santana and work his way into becoming boss. He'd have Shawn, his son, and all of New York and neighboring states at his command. Nicki also had strong ties oversea from Columbia to Trinidad.

On the otherhand, Mark did not seem like the kind of guy one could easily work with. Before long their would come a conflict of interests. "I should have become a vampire," he mumbled before driving off. He had some planning to do and very little time to do it.

---

"Shawn and I have heavy guns watching our place but if you feel safer that way then fine. We'll crash at your place but I'm telling Santana. Shawn's... you don't know the half of the trouble we're all going to be in if this shit doesn't get solved quickly. Nicki will have Santana off you both if it means protecting her family."

Chris frowned when he heard the sounds of screaming through the phone. "Alright. Call me when you're ready to meet up otherwise I'm taking Shawn to my place."

Chris hung up the phone more stressed than he was before. This was more trouble than it was worth. He looked up when he heard baby Carter babbling happily.

"Yes, mommy's taking you home tonight...wherever home may be," Shawn whispered to the kid. He nodded to Chris. "We're ready."

Chris nodded, flicking the lights off and opening the door. "My place until Kevin gives me a call. I'm unsure if Kane's going to be released tonight. Kevin said his wound was bad and that they barely ot there in time to fix it. He won't be taking the stage any time soon which means you'll have to make up for it. You're working tomorrow night because if you don't, Tana might get mad and we still need your eyes and ears. Maybe you'll find out something useful."

"I know," he sighed. "I just--"

"You'll get to spend more time with your son Shawn, but not now," Chris said, patting his side.

"Yeah, but what about Hunter?"

"I'll take care of that big nosed bastard. He has no idea what he's getting himself into."

"Yeah but Hunter's also not stupid. If anyone can pull this job off it's him."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 am

Kevin watched as Kane flipped himself over onto his side, his free hand yanking the iv's from the back of his other and letting them drop to the ground. The large man was silent and Kevin didn't know if that was a good thing or not; he didn't have that good of a bead on him to know and he wondered if maybe the man was more mental than he let on judging by the way he seemed to easily draw into himself.

"Kane?"

The brunette didn't respond so Kevin took it as a sign to let him a have a moment to digest what was going on. Surely it wasn't every day that one's brother tried to have you offed and it must merit some time to think about the implications of what that meant.

He ducked out into the hallway and wandered down to the nurse's station where he just happened to run into the doctor that had stitched up Kane's neck. He tapped the man on the shoulder and patiently waited for him to acknowledge him.

"Ahh, Mr. Nash. How can I help you?" He asked when he finally turned around.

"Is Kane going to be discharged tonight? I think he'd rather rest at home."

"I'm sorry, with a neck wound as bad as what that is, he's going to stay here a few days for observation."

"Do you think that's wise? I mean if your crew can't handle him when he's about knocked out what makes you think you can handle him when he's wide awake and scowling?"

"Mr. Nash that what the tranq's are for. Now if you'd kindly excuse me, I have rounds to attend to."

Kevin scowled as he watched the man disappear. With a grumble he headed back to Kane's room, stopping dead when he seen that the room was empty. Panic set in but he made himself search the small room before sitting down and palming his face.

"Santana is going to kill me....well maybe not me, but definitely Kane. How can this get any worse?" He mumbled as he looked through his fingers. He picked up his phone and dialed Chris' number, leaving a short message on the Voicemail. Chris, Kane left the hospital without being discharged, I don't know where he is. Take Shawn and keep him safe; tell Santana to call me. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to let it touch Santana's club at all. Be safe Chris and keep a close eye on Shawn. Who knows what that crazy Vampire is capable of.

He closed his phone and let his face press into the linens on the bed, wondering what in the hell he'd done to deserve this type of problem.

---

Mark sat in quiet contemplation after Hunter left and with a shaky hand he picked up the picture of Kane again, his finger tracing over the celluloid capture of his younger brother. His hair was the same reddish brown and the pale lips were the same. But the body was something that Mark never pictured as happening to him.

He set the photo aside and leaned back in his chair; closing his eyes as he spoke quietly. "Soon Baby Brother...soon."

---

Kane had dressed and snuck down the hall when he seen Kevin chatting up the doctor. He didn't want to spend the night in the hospital, nor did he want to cause any more trouble. He doubled around the building before making his escape through the front door; heading down the road til he found a cheap hotel.

He paid with his money he earned from dancing and as he sat on the bed he started to scowl; his mind plotting ways to make his brother pay for all the torture and maltreatment that he'd suffered over the years. He laid back; wincing as pain rocketed through his neck, Paul's necklace held tightly in his fist.

"You will pay Brother for the harm you've done to me and those around me."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 am

Santana hung up the phone, face twisted in a scowl. She knew she had been right to suspect Kevin and Kane were not quite what they seemed. She already knew of Kevin by word of mouth. After double checking his bio it did not take long to find his assassin's file along with a list of everyone he managed to knock off and known associates. The vampire was known as Thorn but his file was shady at best. There was very little known about him except that he was a suspected cannibal and assassin. The file was practically a page if that because apparently Thorn was a master of the shadows. Very few people could get a good description of him and the only picture was a sketch that may or may not have been accurate.

Santana picked up her phone once more returning Kevin's phone call. She would get very little sleep in the coming days because unless Nicki got involved, the burden to clean shit up rested on her shoulders and she had no problem offing the problem fist hand. Hell her Omnimaru had not seen blood in days. To swing the sword would give her a thrill, but who to swing it on? That would be decided soon depending on Kevin's story.

"Talk to me."

---

By the time they got to Chris' apartment, Carter was asleep in his mother's arms. Shawn took him to the bedroom placing him in the middle of the big bed before joining Chris in the living room. Both men were exhausted; Shawn from being screwed over by Hunter and Chris from just stress in general.

Shawn handed Chris a bottle of water before climbing into his lap, straddled and arms wrapped around his good friend's neck. "Did you reach Santana?"

Chris nodded. "Yeah and it was as I expected. She barely said a word. I hate when she does that because we never know what she's fucking thinking." He took a swig of his water, patting Shawn's bottom. "Princess we're not going to lose your son alright? I made a promise to you. I'll die first."

Shawn kissed his cheek. "I know you will but in case something happens to me, you keep my son safe."

"Shawn, don't talk like--"

"Chris I'm serious," he said pointedly. "We don't know what's going to happen in the next few days and if Hunter doesn't collect Kane, the one who is after him could come off us all one by one until he gets what he wants. If I die, you take my son and you do whatever you think is best for him. If its giving him to a clean family for adoption- I don't care. I just want my son to live the life I never had."

"But Shawn, nothing is going to--"

"Chris, Carter made love to me one night. We were together one fucking night and the next morning as we were leaving my apartment, a car drove by unexpectedly and put three bullets in him. I watched the only real lover I ever had die after just one night with me all because he was caught up in some shit like this. Who's to say Tana doesn't pop me in the morning huh?"

Chris sighed, hugging his friend. He had a point and he knew it. But he hoped to God Tana would allow them to explain everything. The incident, and he wasn't one for throwing people under the bus but in Carter's case he would, but the Kane thing was Paul's fault. Paul was dead but he should have warned a psycho was after his dancer. "Go lay down with your baby Shawn."

Shawn held up his head. "You sure?"

Chris nodded pecking his lips. "Go. i need to wait up for news on Kane."

Shawn nodded then left Chris alone to hold his baby for what he hoped wasn't the last time.

---

Hunter sat in his home along with Dave and Ric looking through files and hospital records. Sure enough Kane had been at the hospital on their side of town but he was not there when they searched it. They saw Kevin talking with a nurse but apparently Kane fled the scene.

"Alright gentlemen. I don't know where the hell Kane's at but pull all your sources to find him," Hunter growled. "Use Randy's prostitutes if you have to but I want eyes and ears on every city block. Shawn will be my eyes for Nicki's club. We got six days to find him or we're all dead."
Back to top Go down
Mark Calaway

Mark Calaway

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Kevin's phone rang and he swallowed hard as he slid down the lock bar on the phone and answered.

"Santana I don't know whats going on. Kane's told me the entire story and then as I went to check with the doctor to see if he was going to be discharged he disappeared. I'm not going to let this touch the club Santana. Ans from I've managed to learn about Kane is that he cares for those around him and I'm sure he's going to try and take care of this himself. Give me a few days Santana to get him and see what he trying to do."

Kevin fell silent as he waited, even though he was certain that he probably wasn't going live to see the morning.

---

Mark sighed as he stood the picture in his hands replacing the picture on the dart board and then being impaled with the darts that were laying on the desk. Anger roiled in Marks gut as he eyed the pale face of the one that held responsible for all the things that had gone wrong between their parents.

"You slut. Bearer? You spread your legs for Bearer. What was going through your mind? Is it not enough that I have provided a stable home for you and our son?"

"You spend all your time with the dead that you barely have time for the living. Your son hasn't seen you in over a week!"

"I'm sorry that I'm the only one that brings home a check."

The fight that night raged on and on in his head and he scowled as he took the last dart and threw it with all his might, embedding it fully in the wood.

---

Kane sat quietly on his bed, his eyes dead as he looked at the mirror where the pictures were still hanging. On wooden legs he got up and ruffled through the top drawer where he had hidden the cell phone that Paul had given him.

He turned it on and punched in the number that Santana had put on his hiring papers; leaving a message for her.

"Mistress Santana. I owe my life, I'm going to finish this...whatever it is that my brother has started. And if I can't protect you and the club then I will gladly get on my knees and let you take my head Mistress."

He flipped the phone shut and put it back in the drawer, putting on the still blood stained necklace of Pauls and pulling his hair back as tight has he could as he took a deep breath. If his brother wanted him dead then he was going to meet him face to face and end it once and for all. Now if only he could find out how to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Santana listened quietly as Kevin spoke never uttering a word. At one point there was a long, awkward silence. Kevin sounded like he was scared to death but with good reason. When one wanted things done accordingly one often had to do it themselves and from the sounds of it, she would have to put aside her job title as underboss and hunt the fucker down herself and take his goddamned head off. She would love and hate it at the same time; love because she had not had a decent kill in ages, but hate it because she would have to trust incompetent people to hold her post while she was away unless Chris could do it, but he had his hands full.

For some reason she could not shake the feeling that he was keeping something from her, but she never openly questioned him because she always felt he was one of the most loyal people working for her, despite being an ex-cop. After mulling this over a bit more, she took a puff of her cig blowing off some of her annoyance. "Yo no pienso que comprende lo que significa para trabajar para la mafia. Unos días, aún unas horas, son a menudo una línea delgada entre la vida y la muerte. A few days, even a few hours are often all we have left in this world Mr. Nash." "

Someone was beeping in on the other line but she ignored it because this was a priority. "A few hours could very well be all the time Mark needs to wipe us out but I tell you what. Any information you find about Mark, I want to know about it. I want to be the first to know because I'd rather pop the son of a bitch myself than wait around for fuck ups like you to attempt to fix the problem. Kane's probably long gone, but if you find him I'd appreciate it if you didn't lose him this time. He's bait."

She hung up without waiting for a response. For a while she just sat there debating whether or not to just end his life and do the damn job herself but she had liked the way he performed inside the club, even going so far as to get in the face of New York's most dangerous gang leader. In fact she wondered why Hunter didn't have Nash killed to begin with. He was known for offing people who did the smallest of things.

Tana rolled over to go back to sleep when she remembered someone else called her. She looked down and saw a number she didn't recognize. A message was left and she listened closely before hanging up. She wasn't sure what to do yet but she knew time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Mark Calaway

Mark Calaway

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Kevin shut his phone and let out a sigh of relief. He knew that he'd just barely dodged a bullet and that the next time his eyes would be glassey as he looked up at either the ceiling or sky, where ever Santana had him plugged.

With a scowl he stood and left the hotel room. He had a vague idea where Kane might be; but his job didn't hinge on vague, or hunches. He dealt in hard facts. However with one as elusive as Kane seemed to be a hunch was all he had. A twenty minute car ride later Kevin was staring up at Kane apartment; the sillouete on the blind telling Kevin what he needed to know.

With a sigh he locked his car and headed up, not bothering to knock as the door had been left ajar. From the bedroom he heard muttering and he cautiously headed into the room, stopping to knock on the door frame.

"Hey Dancer Boy. Thought I might find you here."

The look he got in return was enough to freeze the devil and he wondered slightly if it was worth it.

---

Mark fired up his computer and went to work. He wanted to find out as much as he could about the place that had hired his baby brother. He wasn't looking to strike out against the place, they'd done nothing wrong. But he was thinking of paying a visit. He smiled wryly as he pulled the address. Perhaps he'd watch his brother preform once and then take him out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 am

The next day was a very busy one for Chris, who spent most of the day trying to help track down Kane as well as Mark. While he did not wish for anything bad to happen to Kane, his orders were to leave Hunter alone. If Hunter were to make the catch then Mark would most likely take his prize and leave. Mark was just one man who hired mainly assassins and thugs to do his dirty work. That did not mean Mark wasn't powerful but he sure as hell wouldn't be able to take down Nicki that way. However, the little bullshit mishaps that came from hired help who fucked up was troubling in a way that annoyed Santana and when she was annoyed she often took it out on others.

Meanwhile Shawn spent all day with his baby. He got on his hands and knees crawling around the floors of the apartment grinning as his son chased him. Chris would often pause to watch them, the sweet sight motivating him to get his job done. Around five that evening Shawn fed Carter and held him close until he was sound asleep. With Kane out for now, Shawn would have work his old schedule to save face. If he would have refused Santana would have become suspicious. He needed his baby and if it meant busting his ass just a little while longer, he would do it.

"Shawn I'll stay here and watch the baby. I called in a favor and Randy's gonna allow Cena to walk you home tonight. Tana will have the usual guards but Cena will keep people from jumping the stage and all of that alright?"

Shawn nodded, feeling good about this. Taking Carter back to the shelter was not an option at this point. He would continue visiting it for sure but until this mess was resolved, he would have to do something else. He also did not know Cena all that well but Randy was a very fair guy and his guys were good at their jobs so for now, he felt safe. He kissed Chris goodbye and headed for the club dressing quickly in a school girl's uniform, hair tied in piggy tails with matching ribbons. He waited for the girls to exit the stage before the lights dimmed and his name was called for him to take center stage. The club was packed so he knew it was going to be some night.

---

Hunter had guys all over New York looking for Kane but the problem was, no one still had found him. The big man was still somewhere in the city because Hunter had dirty cops patrolling all of the exits. This frustrated him to no end. He was on day 2--possibly 3 by Mark's count--and still no sign of Kane. He frowned. Was Kane really that stupid as to go back to his place? He was going to check it out. "Hey Dave? Grab your stuff. We're going to check something."
Back to top Go down
Mark Calaway

Mark Calaway

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 pm

The wait was becoming unbearable. Mark Calaway was not someone who waited. He was also someone that didn't get their hands dirty. And since they went hand and hand with each other it was inviteable that he either take things into his own hands (which he wasn't fool enough to do; no great mob boss did their own dirty work anyways anymore) or he become steadily angrier and angrier until he had his intelligence and the best way to strike down the continual thorn in his side.

He had a sort of faith in Helmsley and his gang; he'd heard good things about them through the underground grape vine. But then he'd also heard good things about Thorn and look where he was.

With a smirk he looked over at the glass cased Vampire's skull; the empty eye sockets and fangs a feral decoration and fitting for the room. With a laugh he pushed himself from his chair and stood; pulling a leather jacket on and heading out the door. He had a plan for tonight--let Helmsley do his stake out of his brother, he was going to see where his brother worked; and maybe dig up some information on him while he was there.

---

Kevin watched in exasperation as Kane paced the small apartment. There was a dangerous grace in his movements and when they made eye contact it was enough to make him think twice about keeping him cooped up.

"I want to dance Kevin, or do something. I don't want to wait here for him to come and get me." Kane thundered as he looked over at the tall dark haired man.

"Sorry Sweet Cheeks, you ain't going no where until Santana decides on how she wants to use you as bait for your brother. And if it means staying here until he shows his face then so be it." Kevin smirked as bit Kane scowled and used a long leg to kick over one of the chairs.

The extension he had on his long limbs was nothing short of amazing and Kevin ruefully had to admit that he impeccable legs. He himself was fond of the manlier looking men; though the girly ones like Shawn caught his eyes from time to time. At this time he found it hard to keep his eyes off of Kane's rear. The large man had changed into a pair of light blue denim jeans that hugged and cupped him all the right ways and he'd decided to go shirtless.

As if Kevin's gaze was a physical caress Kane turned and pinned him with a look. Offering a shoulder shrug as his only explanation Kevin found himself a little breathless as Kane stalked over to him, pushing him against the wall and getting right in his face.

"See something you like or are you just browsing?" He all but purred.

"I'm an avid lover of the finer things in life Kane. And I appreciate a well taken care of body."

Kane laughed and leaned in a bit closer, his lips teasing the shell of Kevin's ear and making him shiver hard as he whispered. "I bet you do Kevin....tell me, how do you appreciate them?"

With a wicked smile he tangled his hands in Kane's curls and tugged; pulling the larger man's head back and smirking as lust flitted across Kane's face.

"Ohh, let me show you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Shawn did one of his newer routines, strutting across the stage with his ruler popping a few grabby hands that tried to feel him up too soon. After doing two songs, he slowly untied his shirt tossing it into the crowd. A few guys tried to jump the stage but since Cena wasn't a club regular, they never saw his fists coming. Shawn laughed and as he took a bow he scoped the room for a new face to entertain for a few. There were very few interesting people tonight despite the packed house. A few guys he knew were complete jerks while others looked just plain creepy.

There were several waving big bucks at him but there was one guy in particular who looked indifferent to it all. He sat eyes scanning the club as if looking for someone which had Shawn curious. Santana paid him to watch out for men like him but even as he started towards him, something in the back of his mind told him that this guy was different. Still he shook it off as he dropped down into the dark haired man's lap.

"Hey there stud. You look lost." Shawn flashed him a warm smile, hands roaming his chest for a moment. "Maybe I can help you find your way, if only for a little while. How about a drink?"

---

Hunter and Dave crept up to the house quietly, guns raised at the ready. On H's signal Dave kicked down the door bursting inside the still wrecked apartment. Dave waved his flashlight around until he spotted two tangled bodies in a heap on the floor. Dave flashed the lights in their faces while Hunter stood over them, gun pointed at their heads. "Good evening boys. Sorry for the interruption but time is really of the essence so to speak." Hunter smirked admiring the strong bodies before him. They weren't his type since he preferred petite blondes he could manhandle but he had to admit they weren't so bad looking. He cut his eyes at Dave who also seemed to be taking in the view. "Alright boys. I'll get to the point. Kane, you're coming with us and they'll be no arguing or your friend gets one in the head."

Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 am

Mark had been so preoccupied with looking around for sign of his brother that he didn't see the dancer drop down into his lap until the last minute. Instinct told him to shove him off and go back to work; common sense told him however that that would look suspicious and he wasn't there to draw attention to himself. Instead he gave the blonde dancer a smirk and let his hand rest high up on his thigh.

"Sounds right pleasing to me. I'll take whatever it is that yer having." He gruffed.

As he studied the blonde dancer he wondered how much he knew. There was intelligence sparkling behind his blue eyes and he smirked as he decided to try and get as much information out the man as possible...without him knowing of course.

---

Kevin laid in shock; still buried inside of Kane's body and a blush crept across his cheeks. Santana is going to really have my head this time. I knew better. Slowly he pulled free and moved away from the curly haired man; not bothering to hide himself, after all they were all men--they all had the same working parts.

On the floor Kane stayed; his eyes flashing as he leaned up on his elbows. Whatever was going through his mind was dangerous and Kevin was almost afraid to find out what it was. Thankfully for his scattered peace of mind he didn't have to wait long.

"Who said I was going to argue." He smirked coyly at the standing blonde. "I'll go along willingly...on one condition....see you two just interrupted us and now my orgasm has died. Now I like sex; I like it alot and when I get interrupted and am not allowed to finish I get cranky." He got to his feet, his hand curled around the shaft as he slowly walked towards the other two men. "Now I suggest one of two opportunities. Either you allow us to finish, or one or even the both you finish me. I just want to get off boys and then I'll go."

Kevin stood with his mouth hanging open in disbelief. Kane's plan was insane..was it even a plan? Still he stayed quiet, weighing the possibilities of what the distraction could bring and one he liked; he just needed to have one or the other two take Kane's bait. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

"You two; I've had my fill. He's nothing more than a whining little slut that craves cock." He yawned and moved over to sit on one of the chair, crossing his legs. "You can put your guns down. I'm unarmed and naked. What could I possibly do?"

It was risky, it was insane, but as long as it worked Kevin didn't care. He sat waiting; to see what their reactions were going to be and hoping that he could at least get some sort of distraction to try and get them out alive.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 pm

"I don't know. You don't strike me as the fruity drink type," he said with a smile. Shawn waved the waiter over and ordered a simple whiskey for his temporary friend and a Rita for himself. While he waited for their drinks, Shawn took a moment to study the stranger. He was probably the strong, silent type who was always focused. Shawn could tell he was hardly interested in getting his rocks off since unlike most men in the club, the stranger did not make such a fuss over him and hardly reacted to the sudden intrusion. As Shawn's hands busied themselves with the hem of Mark's shirt, he found himself studying the man's face taking note of the pale complexion and piercing green eyes that were very pretty despite the cold, distant stare.

Mark caught him looking and he quickly looked away, just as their drinks were being set down. "Sorry," he mumbled, face coloring out of embarrassment. He never got caught studying his clients but then tonight wasn't a normal night. Between his thoughts drifting back to his son and wondering if Kane was alright, he was not at his best and would have to be a little more careful from now on. To kill the awkward Shawn grabbed his drink taking a sip. He smiled a little working his way back into character. "You're new around these parts. What brings you to New York?"

---

Neither Hunter nor Dave expected quite the welcome but unlike Dave, Hunter wasn't stupid. Money and power meant everything to him. Hell he liked them both so much that he was blackmailing the guy he could see himself with for the rest of his life. "Sorry Kane," Hunter chuckled, "but you know that old saying 'Bros before hoes' right? Well in this case its money before hoes so get some clothes on. We're going to see an old friend of yours."

Dave looked over at Hunter and frowned. "Come on man," he hissed. "You always get laid on the job. Let me fuck him. I haven't had a good fuck since that Harris guy and you haven't either since Shawn that same night."

Hunter rolled his eyes. "We haven't had a payoff guarantee this big since Carter and even I'm not stupid enough to fuck this up. Besides," he smirked, "I had one of them as recently as last night so man up and do your damn job. Kevin is yours. Kane's coming with me, painfully hard or not." Hunter cocked his gun waving it at Kane. "Hurry up. Put some fucking pants on."

Dave was pissed but he did as he was told, waving his gun around. "Come on Kevin. We'll wait outside...unless you just want to die."

Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Kevin's face fell as Kane's half concocted plan failed. Well he hadn't had much hope in it to begin with. A moment of hope had been then when the darker complected man had spoken but it dashed as the gun was waved at him. With a sigh he pushed himself to his feet and followed after Dave, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

He studied the man he was with and he decided to play on the ticked off attitude that Dave had in place due to not being able to get some satisfaction.

"You think he's really just waiting for Kane to put some pants on? I've been with that dark haired man, I've looked and acted just like your friend in there until I was able to get him alone. And look they're alone now." He chuckled a bit as he looked at his nails. "Pity. Maybe he'll let you taste him before he turns him over to his 'old friend'."

---

Kane studied the man in front of him. It was plan to see that he was ruthless and he knew without question that he was sent to bring him back to his brother. With a sigh he moved over and grabbed a pair of sweats. In his condition he didn't think it would be wise to try a pair of jeans. As he bent over he looked over his shoulder and asked conversationally.

"How much is he paying you?" He waited a moment before adding on, "My brother I mean." One his pants were in place he turned back to stare at Hunter. "Do you even know why he wants me? Because I sure as hell don't." He spread his arms and turned slowly. "Do I look like someone to be worried about? I'm a prostitute, no, I'm a dancer now. I don't mess with anyone, and I mind my own. What do I have to do to get you to let me go on about my way?"

---

Mark regarded the blonde in his lap with cool scrutiny. By the faint blush that covered his face when he was caught staring at him it was a fact that he was used to studying people without their knowledge. He did let his lips twitch into a grin at the fruity drink comment and he was grateful for the whiskey; it helped things go down a lot smoother.

"Very astute. I am new here in New York. Fresh from Austin." He took a sip of his drink, looking over the rim of his glass at Shawn. "I'm looking for someone....close to me. My brother. We were separated years ago due to tragedy and for so long I've thought he was dead only to find out that he's alive. I heard he was in the club business. Is he the owner perhaps? A bartender? Or maybe you know the club he works at if he's not here."

He's probably laid his cards on the table but he took the risk, it was a long shot that the blonde knew his brother more intimately other than a pass on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Dave glared over at Kevin. "Shut up!" he growled. "I trust Hunt so just save it unless you want be to bend you over fuck you til you can't sit." He turned away from Kevin, glaring around the neighborhood. Sure he trusted Hunter, but he was still angry. They had all been so busy trying to track down Kane that none of them had time to do anything to relieve any stress. Dave hadn't had a good lay or kill in weeks and he hoped this Mark guy was worth the trouble. Hell if it was up to him he'd have fucked Kane raw, roughed him up a bit then had Mark come and get him.

Dave reached in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette firing up. He pressed his ear to the door listening for sounds of a fight but there was nothing aside from light movement. Satisfied he went back to puffing on his cigarette as he debated what to do about Kevin.

---

Hunter watched the man as he got dressed, a part of him regretting not taking him up on his offer but he had a job to do and Mark looked like the type not to fuck over. "You're a good looking man Glenn, but not my usual choice in meals."

Hunter stepped back, gun still steady at his side as he listened to Kane's plea. "He's paying me a LOT and unless you can hand over that kind of cash tonight then your ass belongs to big brother. I'm sorry Kane but I have reputation to uphold. I always go after the guys with the biggest payoff and I damn near succeed every time."

Hunter paused a moment, thinking on Kane's offer but he honestly had nothing else he could possibly want. He would make Shawn his at some point and sure, he had ambitions of becoming boss by knocking off Santana, the woman he worked for on occasion, but Kane couldn't help him achieve those goals. "Sorry big guy but you don't have much to offer compared to old Mark."

--

Shawn took a sip of his drink. "A brother you say? Well I'm not sure," he answered. "I know just about everyone who works here and you probably know the owner as well. You must if you were allowed into the place...unless you're some rookie cop that got assigned the wrong case."

Shawn downed more of his drink before setting it aside. He looked around and could see Cena's eyes on him as well as many of Tana's men. He ran his hands down Mark's chest, grinding a little in his lap hoping he'd realize that he had a job to do. He needed to make it look like he was was doing more dancing than actual conversing otherwise he would get into serious trouble. "This club is owned by Nicki and Santana," he answered quietly. "Nicki's the boss, the don, while Tana does all the work. I hate to see lives wasted for nothing so if you're a cop, do yourself a favor and just quit. They'll kill you."

Shawn thought some more on the stranger's questions. The bar was usually tended by James and Bobby. Neither of them ever mentioned having brothers. Jeff was a waiter and a dancer as was himself, a few ladies and Kane. Kane... Shawn frowned. He didn't recall Kane ever mentioning having a brother. However, now that he mulled over it, he was reminded of the conversation he had with Hunter about two days ago. Hunter was convinced that Kane's real name was Glenn and that his brother Mark was after him. This guy was asking about his long, lost brother.

Shawn stopped his movements for a moment, swallowing hard. He grabbed his drink sipping on it to keep from panicking. There was no way this was Mark; big, bad, dangerous Mark who possibly wanted to kill his brother and this certainly wasn't the guy who ordered Thorn to rip the dancer's throat out was it? It was just rumors Hunter heard right? He couldn't be sure and now he felt trapped. What was he supposed to do now that he suspected this was Mark?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Kevin shrugged and continued to lean against the wall. It was clear that he wasn't going to get the larger man off his game plan. It had been a long shot anyways. He cleared his throat and held out his hand.

"You got another one of those? I'm in the need for one after my aborted fuck." He yawned.

The absence of noise from the other side of the door was telling and worrying. He knew that Kane could handle himself; but the man was wounded, had been nearly dead not even 24 hours ago and yet now he was being forced to return to a man that wanted him dead.

All in all it made his head swim and he needed something to take his mind off of it.

---

"I know I don't have much to offer, I just....I don't understand." Kane's head dropped as he put on a shirt, wincing when he seen the blood that still covered it. "If I knew then maybe I....nevermind." He moved over and stood next to Hunter looking the man dead in his eyes. "Now what?"

---

Mark cocked his head to the side. The blonde dancer had stopped moving and was acting odd. He narrowed his eyes as he took another drink. It was obvious that he knew something. With an off handed comment he set his glass down.

"His name is Glenn. Perhaps you've heard of him then." He screwed up his face as if he was trying to think hard. "But I think he's going by the name of....Ken? Konan? Cane?" He shrugged. "I don't know, but it's something exotic or something." He shrugged again as if it didn't matter and signaled for another drink, waiting for the dancers next move or revealing action.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Dave reached in his pocket and handed Kevin a cigarette, lighting it up for him. "You didn't look like a smoker. That's why I never offered," Dave mumbled. He leaned back against the wall but unlike Kevin he was hardly troubled by the quiet sounds. Kane looked too injured to do anything stupid to a guy holding a semi-automatic. "Don't understand why you'd switch sides in the fight." Dave let out a puff of smoke before tossing his butt, stomping on it. "Guy's worth a lot of money; life changing cash but you switched sides."

---

Hunter looked around the ramshackled room. It was obvious that either the man digged the roughest of sex or someone had been here before them and was unlucky. Hunter shrugged as he motioned for Kane to go over to the door. "Look, I like having lots of money because with money comes power. Fools will go on suicide missions if there's slight hope of becoming a flithy rich man. It's how the world works, especially in America. Me...well," he chuckled, "one doesn't become boss without the ability to buy people. The more money I have the more people I can buy. Does that make sense to you big guy?"

---

Shawn almost cocked his head up in realization but at the last second he fought it off. "Glenn..." he repeated softly, trying not to seem so nervous but right now all he could think about was his baby and Kane maimed by a vampire in his bedroom as per orders of this man."I...the name's familiar but I'm afraid we don't have anyone who works here by that name." Shawn finished off his drink in record time, almost getting a light buzz when he wasn't supposed to. "There are so many dancers that frequent the club with exotic names, it's hard to keep up. I...may have come across him at some point but he's not here tonight. Our last dancer will be a transgender named Goldie. I'm sorry."

Shawn looked around for Cena who was preoccupied at the moment by dragging drunks out of the club. "I should get going. I don't want to get in trouble for giving on one special treatment when I have wallets to collect."

Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 am

Kevin shrugged. "I didn't see the point in killing someone that has been on his own since the age of 18 and has been selling his body to make it by. He's never asked for anything and from what I can tell other than being a prostitute has never done anything else on the wrong side of the law." He took a long drag of his cigarette, blowing the smoke towards the ceiling. "I guess I still have a sense of morals yet."

---

Kane looked away, his voice soft. "I know why you're doing it, but what I means was I don't know why my brother is doing it. Why he wants me dead. I've left him and allowed him to live his own life." With a soft shoulder shrug he motioned towards the door. "I'm ready when you are."

It was hard for him to swallow and he didn't want to follow the blonde anywhere but with his wounded body and taxed reserves he didn't have much of a choice. He could only hope that when he came face to face with his brother that he could talk some sense into him or even just get the answer as to why his brother hated him so much would be a good thing to have before he died.

---

Mark wanted to call his bluff, he had seen the look of realization come across his face but he chewed his lip to keep quiet. He nodded and pulled an extra 200 from his pocket and stuffed down the side of the dancer's pants, smirking as he drank his whiskey.

"Maybe when you're done collecting wallets you can come and keep me company again for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Dave scoffed. "You're too fucking soft. How the hell you call yourself an assassin if you allow yourself to get emotionally involved. Assassins can't get involved. You lose out on all the big money when you do. Trust me I know because I used to be one. That's how I came to know Hunter," he said. He looked around and then pressed his ear to the door. He could hear voices though horribly muffled but that meant nothing was going on.

"Hunter's all about the money and so am I. From what I hear the guy, Mark, wants his brother alive. It would be pretty vain of him to spend all this money for his brother only to kill him. If that's his plan then he's a sick fuck. My kinda guy," he smirked. "Lose the morals slick or else you're gonna end up dead. I've never understood why NYC has always been the so-called City of Dreams. Very few live long enough to make dreams come true cause men like us are killers of dreams and we're good at it."

--

Hunter shrugged. "It's hard to say what your brother wants. Hell he told me to keep you alive and that's what I intend on doing. If he kills you then hey, not my problem. I'm pretty good about doing what I'm told." Hunter chuckled. "Now, would I spend all that money to bring home my enemy alive just to kill him myself? Probably not. I have a big ego, but I have better things to do than get my hands dirty when I have workers who can do it for me. You're an exception to the rule. When lots of money's involved, one must do the job themselves if they want it done right. Mark looks like a sick fuck and I don't wanna lose too many men."

Hunter pulled the door open, ushering Kane out of it. "The best place to hide is in plain sight. We're going to my place to pick up a few things and then Nicki's club. Is this risky? Hell yes it is, but if Santana sees me and makes me a better offer then you'll be free to go...provided she doesn't cut your damn head off just because."

Hunter looked between Dave and Kevin. "When you two are done making the friendly, I'll be waiting in the truck."

---

Shawn stared down at the money then back at Mark. He really wasn't sure he wanted to sit with Mark anymore because if he kept asking the wrong questions there was a slight chance he'd figure things out on his own.

Shawn flashed him a warm smile before kissing his cheek. "Sure thing. Just snatch me up if I forget. As you can see, there's a lot of people in here tonight." He got up and quickly hurried over to the next lap grateful for someone who wasn't involved in any of this. He only wished the night would end quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Kevin had to agree with Dave and he had the stray thought that if they'd met under different circumstances that they might have been able to strike up a friendly sort of truce in the return of exchanging information. However that wasn't how the world worked and was standing across from the large man wondering what in the hell he'd have to do to get both him and Kane out of dangers way for the time being.

The door to the apartment opened and Kane came following the large blonde out; his head hung down so that his hair covered his entire face. There was an eerie silence about the sight and Kevin couldn't help but shiver a bit as he watched Kane take his place right behind Hunter. The barked command at himself and Dave brought a growl from Dave but nothing more was said as they walked single file down the hall.

Curious on lookers would peek their head out of the doors but none came out to question the odd caravan of people. Granted most of them were probably drug addicts and as soon as they were gone they'd walk into the open door of Kane's apartment and take everything they could, but Kevin couldn't believe that no one found it strange for the two extremely well dressed men to be escorting to fellow degenerates from the building.

Out in the parking lot Hunter waved them over to his vechile and motioned for them all to get in. Dave jumped in the drivers seat so that left Kane and Kevin in the back. The interior was roomy and very clean but Kevin moved as close to Kane as he could, keeping an eye on the two up front. Finally he took the chance and murmured lowly to the brunette.

"We'll get out of this..."

"No, this has to end Kevin."

The soft words sent a fissure of fear through Kevin but Kane didn't elaborate and as the miles fell away he let the taller man just think; his hand reaching over and laying on top of Kane's in what he hoped was a reassuring manner.

----

Mark's smirk felt as if it was going to split his entire face in two. He knew that the dancer knew who he was; he could see it in the way the blonde man acted. And when he'd mentioned his brother's real name it only confirmed it.

Glenn worked here at the club and he was going to get his hands on his wayward brother if it was the last thing he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 am

Santana hung up her phone, stunned as she sat still in a tense silence. Her guards backed away from her because when Tana was in deep thought one never could tell what she would do. Santana had quite the dilemma on her hands and while she was shocked, she knew she should not have been, especially when the guy in question, was Hunter Helmsley. He was offering to hand over her problem for double what Mark was paying him. Double, which was pretty steep, but Hunter knew Nicki was good for it. Handing out that kind of cash was nothing, but in the hands of Hunter it meant something.

It was no secret that Hunter had underground pull in many places. That's why he was so damn good at his job. He was working his way up to boss status and Tana wasn't sure she liked that. However, to not take this deal could be risky--too risky for her tastes. If Hunter handed Kane over, Tana could just kill him and if his bitch ass brother had a problem with it then they'd off his ass too. That was the simple solution. On the other hand, Paul got to Tana in a way no one else had before. He was meek--deathly terrified of her and nothing turned Tana on more than blood or seeing the fear in a man, or woman's eyes as she stared them down. He was looking out for Kane who Tana remembered, had left a message saying he would handle his brother.

Tana puffed on her cigar sighing. She did not know what she would do yet, but even so she'd allow Hunter access to the club. She would make a decision by closing time.

---

Hunter hung up his phone just as they arrived at the club. He motioned for Dave to get Kevin while Hunter opened the door for Kane pulling him out and shoving him towards the club's entrance. The guards knew who they all were but could not help but raise their brows at the sight. They were certain Kevin and Kane were employed by Tana, but they also knew if they were in the hands of Helmsley then something was awry. They opened the door for the men bowing respectfully.

"Alright gentlemen, let's hit up the VIP area. We might as well relax and take a load off while we wait. I get the feeling tonight's going to be something special."

---

Shawn had finally managed to get as far away from Mark as humanly possible. He was in the upstairs VIP area, handing out drinks in his panties, enduring a few gropes with a grin. It was work the wads of cash being stuffed down his undies so he took it in stride. Anything beat sitting in the lap of a potential psycho.

Shawn set his empty tray on the counter ordering the private bar tender to load it up once more with shots of various liquors. Once the tray was full, he thanked Kelly and went about handing out more shots. He stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted a party taking a seat on the couches in a area to themselves. He quickly looked around, opting to run and look over the balcony for Mark. He was nowhere to be seen but then the club was so packed now that he could hardly confirm if Mark was gone.

"Excuse me sexy boy, but I'd like my drink sometime before December."

Shawn turned, scowling at Hunter. There he sat with Kane next to him while Dave and Kevin were on the other cushion. If all of them were together then Shawn was sure it couldn't be good. However, he wasn't sure what to do. He had no choice but to serve them for the evening. Hunter was a paying customer and was often employed by Tana, but Kane... Shawn's eyes rounded on him studying as much of him as he could considering Kane was careful to keep his face hidden behind curly locks of hair. Shawn hated this situation, but his son came first. Kane was showing very little emotion. The only real indication of possible pain was the bandages around his neck.

With a sigh, Shawn hurried over to the group tray held out in front. "What will it be oh noble gentlemen?" he asked in his best monotone voice. He would have to be careful not to give much away. He did not think it would be wise to just admit he saw Mark. They would have to find out on their own for the sake of his son and as soon as he could get away, he would be calling Chris to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Kevin scowled as he sat next to Dave, his eyes straying to Kane from time to time. When Hunter brought Shawn's attention to them he made sure to keep his face in a neutral grin.

"Whatever is the heaviest thing you'll serve." He looked back over to Kane and his scowl came back. "And make it a double."

He hated this waiting on pins and needles but there was nothing that he could do in the club. Not if he wanted to make sure that he and Kane left with their lives. Next to him Dave shifted and he flicked his gaze back over to him for a moment and watched the way his eyes roamed the blonde dancer.

---

The pain in his neck was throbbing and Kane wanted nothing more than to reach up and press his hand to it to stifle it somewhat but he remained unmoving; his hair still curtaining his face. His mind was awhirl with possibilities of how he could get away but the only thing that was keeping him in his spot was that he promised Tana that he'd take care of his brother.

The power play that Hunter was trying to win at was going to be his downfall one day, and for a moment Kane hoped that he'd be the one to watch his face something blew up in it. He heard Shawn talking but didn't look up; he didn't want to face the other dancer and show the weakness that he knew was on his face from the lack of blood.

The floor was interesting to him and he mapped out the diamond pattern of the carpet before it started to go fuzzy on him; black encroaching into his line of vision.

Well hell, this isn't good. I can't meet Tana all passed out or else she'll just finish off the job and I won't even able to plead for some sort of an extension. His mental words were accompanied by a rush of warmth down his throat and he knew without seeing that his wound was bleeding profusely. Huh, guess if I bleed out then no one will have to kill me. The thought was morosely amusing and he chuckled just a bit; the exertion of the expression making him wince.

---

Mark kept his eyes trained on the crowd; watching as those around him paid for dances and drinks while he continued to nurse the Whiskey that his dancer had brought him. His attention wasn't so divided that he didn't see any of the new comers into the club but he had been looking away when Hunter and their troop had entered.

When he'd looked back all he had seen was the tail end of Kane, but since all he could see were curly brown locks he didn't know whom he was looking at and dismissed it.

Dancers came and went from the stage and even though he knew that his brother wouldn't be preforming any time soon he wanted to get a good taste for the way the club ran; that way when he finally got his hands around his brother's neck he'd wouldn't be taking any unnecessary lives with him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Helmsley

Hunter Helmsley

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Shawn nodded and headed back to the bar returning moments later with two of their strongest drinks handing one to Kevin and the other to Kane. When the bigger man looked up, he never once met his eyes but Shawn could tell by his complexion that he was seriously hurt. Why else would he look so pale and tense? Then his eyes rounded on the bandage which was starting to turn colors. Kane was bleeding again and Shawn couldn't help but wonder if he let this be would he be responsible for a man's death. He figure Kane was too proud to speak up about being hurt, but if he didn't do something soon enough, the bigger man wouldn't make it through the night.

With a scowl Shawn handed Dave his shots scowling even more when his large hand grabbed his ass. "Don't touch me you pig!" he snapped. "All of you... just..."

"What Shawn? Just what? Mad because I didn't need your services after all?" Hunter mocked. "I told you I always get what I want."

Shawn handed Hunter his drink but before Hunter could take it, he tossed the shot in his face drowning it in bourbon. "Oh I'm glad you didn't need my help. In fact, since you don't need my help then I suppose I don't have to tell you about my little conversation with Mark earlier."

Hunter's face went pale and he cut his eyes over at Dave who looked pretty reluctant to believe Shawn. "I call bullshit," Dave said. "Mark wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. He likes to lurk in the shadows too much. Doesn't want anyone to see him."

"Oh really?" Shawn said, placing a hand on his hip. "Well I tell you what. Don't believe me, but if I were you, I'd be thinking about how you'd like to spend your last few hours alive because like it or not, I doubt any of you will leave this place with your head attached especially if Kane suddenly drops dead and from the looks of it, he's not far off." Shawn grabbed his tray and left the VIP area. He needed to get away from those guys and he hoped to God that his not-so-bluff would get Kane the help he needed.

Shawn sat down near the stage sipping on his own drink. Now all he could do was wait. He was supposed to stick around the VIP area, but he just couldn't. The idea of seeing Kane, who seemed like a good man, die at the hands of Tana or anyone hurt his feelings. This was the part he hated most about being in the mob- the killing of innocent ones. Then again, everyone in the building had their fair share of secrets and Kane was no different, but he just felt like Kane was a better person than everyone let on.

Shawn cut his eyes towards Tana's area. She was still behind closed curtains and doors but Shawn knew it was only a matter of time before the door opened and he men came out, guns blazing.

--

Hunter looked over at Kane. Sure enough he didn't seem to be doing all that well and that was a problem, especially since Santana wasn't coming out until she was good and ready. That just left the possibility of Mark lurking around which was probably just as bad. If Mark found out that he was planning to double cross him for more money, he would be in big trouble unless he managed to kill of Mark and depending on Tana, he wasn't sure his chances were all that great. "Shit," he muttered. "God I hate that blonde."

"No you don't," Dave smirked. "If you hated him, you wouldn't be trying to marry him every other week."

"He's still a pain in my ass, but he's never once lied to me. Maybe he's not telling the whole truth but he's at least seen Mark tonight."

"Well what do you want to do about it?" Dave asked.

"Why don't you walk the floor a bit. Call me if you see him," Hunter growled. "And you Kevin, take care of Kane. There's a restroom behind us and don't even think about running off."
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 pm

The sound of his brothers name, and the information that he was here in the club--waiting was enough to make Kane go rigid. He hadn't seen his brother when they entered the VIP area, which wasn't a surprise, Mark wouldn't want attention drawn to him for any reason; which could only mean that he was somewhere on the main floor.

He heard Hunter and Dave talking, about what he couldn't be sure, the blood leaving him was making him dizzy and he couldn't tell what was said and what was cottony fluff brought on by his waning consciousness. He felt a hand on his elbow and he blinked his slowly unfocusing eyes on Kevin's face.

With a grunt he heaved himself to his feet and followed Kevin on shuffling feet after the large man.

"What are you trying to do Kane? Keel over and get us all killed?" Kevin hissed at him.

Kane's tongue felt like lead in his mouth and for a moment he wondered if this was what death felt like; the slow ebbing away of all pain--which he was surprised to feel none at the moment despite the large gapping hole in his throat. Of course he'd never really had a good sense of pain in his life; he'd been diagnosed with a rare disorder that left him with a higher pain thresh hold.

"Iffn I snufsh it, no one can kill me..." He slurred as he was pulled through a door into a brightly lit bathroom.

"We're trying to keep you alive. I'm sure Paul would have some words to say about the way you're acting." Kevin scolded as he pushed him down on to the male bathroom attendants chair and peeled the bandage away. "Oh god Kane.." Blood was running freely, soaking his shirt collar and chest. "There's no cleaning this up."

Kane struggled and turned his head, ignoring the burning of the ragged wound to look at it. He could see the sinew of his neck through the wound and he gave a wry smile. "Damn. It'd make a nice scar if I live. And you know what they, chicks--and certain men--dig scars."

He didn't get a chance to say anything else because the bathroom door opened and a calm voice filled the air.

"Hello Brother. Fancy seeing you here."

Kane still didn't get a chance to respond because he passed out and slipped off the chair.

----

Mark watched cooly as his brother's body hit the ground in a boneless tangle. It didn't take long until a nice sized circle of blood lay puddled around his head and he looked over at Kevin whom hadn't even moved.

"Pick him up and clean him up. I want him alive for when I kill him."

Kevin snarled as he knelt, turning Kane over to his back and pressing a large wad of paper towel to the wound.

"You're a fucking sick fuck. Can't see he's about dead anyways. You'll get your wish; Thorn did his job...sort of. I'm sure he wanted it to be a lot quicker and the results a lot more permanent."

Mark rolled a shoulder and watched quietly as the towels turned a bright ruby red and Kevin scowled and threw them to the side and pressed more there in an attempt of stave off the bleeding.

"Well Thorn was a liability. I should have known better than to align myself with a Vampire. All he cared about was feeding. You however...you're just a traitor..changing sides during a job."

He watched as Kevin froze for a moment but then shook it off, looking at him with cool eyes. "I never changed sides, I just thought that someone else here in this establishment was the person you were looking for. I took on the job to observe things. Guess I was closer to the actual person than I thought."

"So then you won't mind if I kill him." He said offhandedly.

"N-no."

Mark's lips curved into a dark smile as he aimed a kick to Kane's ribs; the unconscious man emitting a small moan. "Good. Clean him up as best as you can and then take him out of here. We're leaving."

He didn't say any more he just turned on his heel and left, smirking at his exceptional good luck.

----

Kevin sighed as the door closed and he looked down at Kane, the pale skin even paler until all the veins were prominent on his face. He was stuck between a rock and hard place and neither one showed a better outcome.

"Dammit Kane, if I didn't like you so much I'd kill you myself." He huffed as he looked down at the still man on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 am

Because of all the shit going down, Shawn needed to make sure Chris was alright. He looked around the room once more, nodding towards Cena who followed him to the back. "Wait here," Shawn ordered, leaving Cena outside his dressing room. Once inside, Shawn grabbed his phone calling up Chris.

"Yeah?"

"Chris? Chris is everything alright at the apartment?" Shawn asked, trying not to sound too worried.

"Yeah babes. Everything's just fine. I got Carter right here in my arms, sleeping soundly. Why? Is something the matter?"

"N-no. Everything's fine."

"Liar," Chris accused. "If you were okay, you never would have called because you know I'd die first before I let anything happen to Carter. Now tell me what's going on."

"Hunter's here."

"Okay... So did he say anything to you about the baby again?"

"No. He's...got Kane. Mark's here too and I just got this feeling a lot of people might not make it out of here alive Chris. My baby--"

"Stop it!" Chris growled through the phone. "You're not going to die, not while Santana's there. If they got Kane then you stay the hell out of it. I feel for the big guy, but you know the rules of the game Shawn. Kane couldn't handle his so now he's about get his."

"I know Chris," he said quietly. "I just...the poor guy. His brother's pretty fucking scary and it's like he's disappeared. One minute I was sitting in his lap sharing a drink. I turn my back for a minute and it's like he's vanished."

"Don't worry about it. If you're scared then stay in your dressing room for the rest of the evening. When the coast is clear, have John bring you home."

"But what about Kane? And Hunter?"

"Oh don't tell me you give a damn about Hunter? He's no good for you Shawn and as for Kane, you can't help him so worry about your son. Just stay put. Promise me?"

"I-I promise. See you soon Chris."

Shawn hung up the phone then plopped down on the daybed. He felt sick to his stomach and wondered if he did the right thing by telling Hunter about Mark. When money was involved, Hunter was usually good to protect his interests but would he do the same for Kane? He didn't know and all he could do was hope for the best. He curled up on the bed preparing to wait out the rest of the evening alone.

---

Santana was tired of waiting. Two hours had passed already and not a hint of anything from Kane. She motioned for men to their things. The whole club was about to be on lockdown. Nobody was getting out until she had somebody's head, be it Mark's or Kane's.

Tana's phone lit up and she grabbed it off the table just as she was grabbing her own sword and knives. There was a text message from Chris relaying the message from Shawn. Mark and Kane both were now in her club. She tossed her phone to the side. No longer did she care about the right or wrong. This shit was coming to an end tonight.

"Come along boys. Radio the others. Have all the doors and exits sealed shut and men with automatics at each door. No one in or out. I'm about to take center stage. Now go!"

---

Hunter paced the VIP area, every now and then taking a sip of his drink. This was not going according to plan at all and what was worse, Kane was probably on the verge of killing over anyway.

"Fuck Kevin! Hurry your ass up! We might have to bail and get him to a hospital again before--" The lights began flickering on and off and then he saw her coming down the stairs, crowd parting as she made her way towards the stage. As he looked around the room, men, seemingly out of nowhere, littered the floor with automatics. She was making her way to the stage which meant something was about to go down.

---

Chris had a really bad feeling too. So bad that he ended up calling Belle, a stripper with a bad attitude who was in town with her boss hubby Wade Barrett. She had a kid too and because she owed Chris a favor, he was able to leave Carter in their care. He quickly took off in his car for the club, praying he wasn't too late. Protect Shawn... Protect Shawn... Was the only thing on his mind and he had a feeling that tonight he'd be able to really prove his worth to that blonde he cared about so much.

---

"Listen up everyone," Santana said to a room filled with a hushed silence. "I ain't letting nobody in or out until this bullshit is settled. Hunter, Mark, Kane, I really don't give one flying fuck which one of you takes the heat, but Kane ain't leaving this club alive. He's leaving dead or not at all and I want the motherfucking head. You gots five minutes to be figuring out how this go down, or my men fire on every body."

The room immediately went into an uproar silenced only by the sounds of automatics fired towards the ceiling. "Five minutes."

---

"We need a hostage Hunter," Dave said, voice a little panicked. "We get a hostage and we can get the fuck out of here alive."

Hunter got in Dave's face growling. "Are you really that thick David? Look at her. She's a fucking lunatic. She'd just off the hostage and you. The business means more to her then a couple of innocent businessmen."

"What about one of her own? What about--how about that Chris guy?" Dave wasn't planning on dying. Not tonight and he be damned if he died before he got laid.

"You're fucking useless. Get the hell out of my way." Hunter pushed past him for the bathrooms in the back. "Kevin! Kane! What the fuck is taking so long? Didn't you hear her? We gotta get Kane over to Tana. Fuck this deal. i ain't dying for Mark--" Hunter stopped dead at the sight before him. Kane in a pool off bloody towels passed out with Kevin on the floor next to him. "Fuck! Shit! What the hell happened?!"

Hunter's brain was going miles a minute trying to figure a way out of this. All of a sudden Dave's idea of a hostage was sounding pretty good, but he knew it was a longshot. Maybe Nicki had workers she would protect but it was hard to say about Santana. Chris was probably the most valuable to her considering his background, but besides Chris, no one else struck a bell. But Chris wasn't here so that left other staff members. Cena worked for Randy, but he was a good one. Maybe Jeff Jarrett, Kelly and Shawn but none of them were where they could be seen. No doubt those three were lurking near men with guns which meant they were probably all going to die unless fate had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Nights   Darkest Nights - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkest Nights
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: Mafia Clubs-
Jump to: