A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Here For Trouble

Go down 
+5
Adam Copeland
Harris Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Carter Lacroix
Jay Reso
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

I Ain't Here For Trouble Empty
PostSubject: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 am

Adam was closeing down the clinc for the night when he heard the door open. "We're closed unless your hurt or in need." Adam said like he always did, as he turned and looked at the man that had entered.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 am

The first thing anyone ever noticed about Harris Lacroix was his size. He was a whopping 6'6" tall and thin, though not lanky enough that he looked sickly. They never got to really know anything else because if you happened to meet Harris you were one of his many targets and usually wound up in the eternal sleep.

Tonight was no different. After much looking around New York City for a business man, Alberto Del Rio, who had done his cliet, Reymond Mysterio, wrong he had finally came to a stand still. No body happened to know where he was. Coming to this little clinic was the best shot he had.

"Howdy," he smirked at the handsome doctor who was wrapping things up inside, "my names Harris Lacroix. I think a buddy of mine was here earlier. Yeh know an Alberto Del Rio?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 am

Adam studied the man quietly with a raised brow before answering. "You mean Del Jackass, then no the asshole is only here if he wants to be a pain."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 am

"Hey get yer butt off yer shoulders," Harris rolled his eyes as he used one of his favorite southern expressions. It simply meant that he was being cranky. "I need to see him fer a business endeavor. Can yeh tell me where he lives or somethin' like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 am

"I don't know where he lives but he should be here tomorrow to bug me like always." Adam answered before saying. "Sorry about being rude a really long day."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 am

"Ain't no problem," smirked Harris. "I just been lookin fer my ol' buddy fer a while and it's been about as slow as molasses goin' uphill through sand." Anything thing people noticed about Harris was his love for old sayings. And surely that was something this man, who know knew he was looking for Alberto, would remember if anyone asked him. Which is why he couldn't live.

Pulling his gun, he put it to Adam's back. "Two things. I'm down right sorry I have t' do this but I can't have yeh tellin' people bout me. Another thing, yeh need to give me yeh file on Alberto."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 am

"I can give you the file but please don't kill me. My paients need me, no one else will take care of them. Adam said softly. "And i my brother i have to take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 am

Harris smirked, clapping a jovial hand to Adam's shoulder, "Well bud I'm real greatful yeh came to the right decision! I'll just be takin' that folder now!"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 am

"Whatever take it." Adam said as he went to get the file. He hoped Jay was still asleep in his room. He didn't want this jerk scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 am

Harris laughed, almost wildly, "Sweet doggies! I can't believe a doctor broke the patient/doctor confidentiality clause. Is yer brother as a scaredy cat as yeh are?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:06 am

"One leave my little brother out if this, he's sick and doesn't need this. Two I don't care about the jackass, he harass me and my brother. Three i'd like to live thank you." Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 am

"Now why would a man like yeh wanna look out fer a sickly thing like yer brother? Yeh leave sick and little things in the past, just like I left my kids and wife," Harris smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:15 am

"He's not sickly, he's had a bad few days fucken thanks having to work the streets. And i'm not abandoning him." Adam snapped, Adam wasn't one to lose his anger often but perople were weary when he did.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Harris smirked, not afraid of the young man, "Ah so yer brothers a prostitute. Who does he work fer?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"He works for that sick basturd Grel." Adam answered. Jay work up and had gotten up for see who his brither was taking too. He peaked quietly though the door.
Back to top Go down
Carter Lacroix

Carter Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

"I've done a few hits here and there fer Grel. He makes me look sane," Harris laughed, almost darkly. He pulled his gun, sensing that someone was watching him. "Whoever yeh are yeh have ten seconds before I blow yeh brains out all over the wall."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Jay bit his lip softly and opened the door. "Shit Jay-Jay." Adam said as he hurried over to his brother. "Addy?" Jay question softly. "Its ok Jay-Jay just go back to bed ok you need to be resting anyways." Adam said gently to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Harris watched them, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He had never been one for family, he had abandoned his own children and his wife long ago.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Jay nodded and walked back into the bedroom. Adam sighed softly as he leaned against the door and looked at the hit man.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Harris frowned, "I'm...I'm sorry about yer brother..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Adam sighed softly, "I shouldn't of let him come to the city by himself, i should of protected him from Grel."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:47 pm

"Hey now, don't yeh get yer panties in a twist over this. It looks like yer doin a damn good job keeping up with him!" Harris said.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Adam nodded slowly, he got off the door. "Yeah well someday i'll have Jay free of that sicko."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"Well..." Harris trailed off, "If yeh ever need a hit man call me up." he handed Adam a card with his name and number on it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 pm

"Thanks..." Adam said as he took the card. "I should get you that file."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

I Ain't Here For Trouble
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Hospitals/Doctors Office/Mental Institutions-
Jump to: