A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ain't Here For Trouble

Go down 
+5
Adam Copeland
Harris Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix
Carter Lacroix
Jay Reso
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Harris nodded, taking a seat and draping his long legs over the side of the table. He smiled, "No problem. From what I hear, this Del Rio guys a real ass. I'm actually doin' the world a favor with this one."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"I agree, frankly i'm really sick of the ass. He comes here and harsses my brother when he's not working and quiet a few times he's been the reason Jay's ended up hurt." Adam said as he searched for the file.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 pm

"Now that just ain't right!" Harris boomed, "Tell yer brother I'm sorry fer scarin' him."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 pm

"Its ok he was already on edge to night and thank you i will tell him." Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Harris smirked, walking out of the clinic and back to the hotel that he was staying in for that job.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland

Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Adam watched the man leave and went to go check on Jay. The next morning Adam was woke early by a loud knocking. Adam rushed downstairs before growling when he was pushed aside by Del Rio, "Get out." Adam snapped at the man.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 am

Alberto smirked, "Hola Adam. Is your brother around today?" he purred running his hand down Adam's chest. "He owes me from last night."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 am

Adam smacked his hand away, "Your not bothering Jay today now get out!" He snapped with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Del Rio smirked, "I don't think I will be Adam."

"Hey Addy!" came Harris' smirking voice as he entered the clinic. He had tracked Alberto there and was planning to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Adam growled at Del Rio before looking at Harris. "Hello." Jay walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Harris gestured to Adam, "Why don't you get your brother out of here and I'll deal with him?"

Alberto snorted, "Is he a new doctor Adam?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Adam nodded to Harris before going over to Jay. "You could say that." Adam said Del Rio before leading Jay back to his room and staying there with him. Jay swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Harris took Del Rio back to the medical room, pulling his gun and shoving it against Alberto's gut. He pulled the trigger, a sick smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Adam hugged Jay close with a sigh as they waited.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Harris carried Alberto's body out to the dumpster and threw him in, wearing gloves the whole time. He smirked, walking back inside and taking off his shirt. "It's over." he called to them.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Adam walked down the stairs slowly, Jay following nervously.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Harris was cleaning his hands, making sure that there were no traces of blood left behind.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

"So is the body gone or do i need to move it?" Adam asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

"I already moved the body," Harris smiled, "you don't need to worry your pretty little heads about him ever again."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Adam nodded, "Thank you, i mean i know you were doing your job but still thank you."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Harris smirked, "Maybe yeh can pay me back sometime. I'm usually open t' going to dinner with handsome men."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Adam nodded, "Pick a time and a place and maybe i'll show up." He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Harris smiled, "Now?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Adam smiled, "Yeah ok just let me change out of my pj's."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Harris laughed, "You must have slept for a very long time today. Is the clinic not open on weekends?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Here For Trouble   I Ain't Here For Trouble - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Ain't Here For Trouble
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: Outside Of Work :: Hospitals/Doctors Office/Mental Institutions-
Jump to: