A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands

Go down 
+9
Carter Lacroix
Casey Johnson
Alex Gray
Angel James
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Allison McCallister
Sheamus
Johnny Nitro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 am

John stood, leaning against a brick wall on the cold streets in the seedier area of Manhattan. Johnny Nitro was his well known street name, and he was a notorious gentleman of the night. He was known for leaving men with a night to remember. And putting every other prostitute on the streets to shame. It was a quiet night, and he was taking a break before he would go find his next client.

He lazily smoked a cigarette, his eyes scanning the dark streets for anything alarming. He pulled his trench coat a little tighter around him. He wore fitted leather pants and a see-though mesh tank top under the coat. He hated working in the winter. He was just happy it hadn't snowed yet. When it did, he'd go to his clients in their hotel rooms, or freeze his ass off in a car, which John loathed. At the moment, John did not work under a pimp. He'd just left his last brothel after a spat with one of the girls, and John was happy to leave. He was experienced, confident and cocky, and drop dead gorgeous. He didn't need a pimp to make money. Sure, he really didn't have a stable home but nonetheless, John would be okay. He was far too pretty to be giving it cheap anyway.

He'd heard of two mobsters that had come into town. Whether they were together, or whether they were looking for prostitutes for their brothels, John didn't know. And he really didn't care. If they wanted the best, they would come and find him... or stumble across him. John also did stripping now and again. He loved being in the spotlight. It's what made him a prodigy at what he did.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 am

Sheamus was the top mob boss in his home country of Ireland and he had just came to America; he had been there a few times before to visit other bosses, but now he had his own place here and was planning on expanding his business.
He'd heard his old friend Wade Barrett, who was also a boss, was in town and was hoping to see him at some point.

He was sitting in the back of his car, his driver silent as he navigated the streets and Sheamus was staring out the window, unfamiliar with the street they were currently driving down. He got his driver to stop when he saw a young man leaning against a wall smoking. After seeing how the man was dressed he knew what he was.

"Why hello there fella..." Sheamus said as he approached him.
Back to top Go down
Allison McCallister

Allison McCallister

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:19 am

Wade had moved his business to America some time ago. He had grown dull of controlling all of England and needed a bigger market for drug running and illegal firearms. Not to mention the prostitution. This is where his love for men and women alike came into play. He could pick out the finest specimens a mile away, like the one he was looking at right now.

He was a young blonde, wearing a mesh top and a black pair of jeans. Had this been the summertime, Wade could have understodd. But it was so cold outside in the winter that he knew he would never wear anything like that. Not like he would wear that anyway, that practically marked you as a prostitute.

Wade walked over to the young man, his breath visible in the chilly air. "Might I ask you who you are?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 am

Jay had been standing in the same place for a hour, hoping someone would come along. He looked up as the man approached him and asked his name. "J-Jay Jay Reso." He answered before shivering softly, he was freezing. He's jacket had been stolen earlier and he'd worn one of his thin shirts out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 pm

John looked up at the man as he puffed smoke from his nose. He eyed the man up and down. Big, muscled, pale... He pursed his lips. "Can I help you?" He said before taking another drag of his cigarette, finishing it off. he threw it on the ground and stomped on it before turning to face the bugger man. "You wanna fuck? It'll cost ya." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yeh might be able to help me..." Sheamus frowned as he watched the man throw his cigarette on the ground, he wasn't very fond of littering. "But not in that way. I take it yeh don't know who I am?" He said, his Irish accent obvious. He held out his hand to the man. "The name's Sheamus."
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

"Jay is it?" Wade smiled, crossing his broad arms over his chest. There was no denying what this young man was, just by the way he was dressed. He was a prostitute, something that Wade had a habit of collecting for his own brothels these days. He gave Jay a kind smirk, "Well Jay, why don't you get in my limo and we can discuss who you use to work for and your new position in my family."

He was a man who always got what he wanted, and this included the young man in front of him. "But I have a business meeting with an old friend soon so first you will accompany me to dinner."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Jay bit his lip softly as he shivered again before nodding. The man before him didn't seem the type you said no to. He slowly followed the man to his limo. He wondered if Grel was even going to nitice he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

John raised a brow at Sheamus. "You must be a new mobster in town. Haven't heard of you." He said and hesitantly shook the man's hand. "I'm Johnny. Johnny Nitro." He said, giving his street name. "So how can I help you?" He asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Sheamus nodded. "Yeah, i'm new here, it's nice ter meet yeh Johnny. Do yeh work fer anyone? I'm looking for people to work for me, that is if yer interested?" He explained, looking Johnny over as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Wade smiled at Johnny, pouring two glass of champagne before handing one to Jay. "As I said before, my name is Wade Barrett. I'm one of the most powerful mob bosses in all of New York and the most powerful mob boss in England. We'll get to who you work for later. I'm supposed to be meeting my old friend from Ireland at a resteraunt to talk over business." It wasn't a lie. He was supposed to be meeting someone from Ireland for dinner to talk over business. The man just wasn't exactly a friend to Wade.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Jay took the drink Wade handed him, nodding slowly as he listened. He'd head of Wade and Grel had a shaky truce with him. Jay bit his lip softly as he nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

John eyed the man up and down. "You want me to live at you brothel? Work there? Well, I'm expensive. You better treat me right... or I quit. I make 6 figures working 3 days a week. Im the best pole dancer and stripper you'll ever meet." He said, crossing his arms. "I'll work for you." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Sheamus raised an eyebrow, impressed. "If a brothel's what yeh want to call it. It's more of my manor and I don't hurt my workers, unless they disrespect me; if you don't do that, we should be fine." He said before walking over to his car, opening the back door and motioning for Johnny to get in. "Now, would yeh like ter come with me ter meet and old friend of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Wade watched him carefully, only breaking his gaze when they arrived at the resteraunt. He opened the door for Jay after drinking the last drop of his champagne. He walked in first, looking powerful as he sat at the table he had reserved for tonight, his eyes scanning the crowd for any sign of his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Jay followed Wade slowly inside feeling a little nervous and selfconious in his clothes which shouted out what he was.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 pm

John shrugged and slid in the car. "Sure." He said, pulling out a nail flee and filing his nails. He'd been in some pretty rough brothels, where the pimps hit him on a daily basis. He hoped this wouldn't be a repeat. He glanced at Sheamus. "You ever ran a brothel before?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Sheamus got in, sitting in the seat beside Johnny. "Sure I have, just not in America. Is it different here?" He asked as they headed towards the restraunt he was supposed to meet his friend at. Sheamus hadn't seen Wade for years and was eager to do so, he stared out the window impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Wade gave an assuring smile to Jay before seeing Sheamus enter. The man hadn't changed in years, Wade noted, especially the fact that he didn't tan. He crossed over, taking his hand in his own, "Shea! Good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Jay smiled back softly at the reasuring smile before looking up as a tall pale man entered. He watched as Wade went over to the man.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

John walked next to Sheamus, seeing the English man and a shy looking blond boy at his side. He watched the man embrace before he took a seat. He check out his nails and sipped his glass of wine, letting the men talk.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"Hey Wade," Sheamus grinned. "Good ter see you too. How long's it been now?" He asked, mentally noting the fact that Wade hadn't changed much either and he had someone new with him.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Wade smiled, "10 years. You haven't changed a bit Sheamus!" he looked at Johnny, licking his lowe lip, "Glad to see you still have a taste for stunning men."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Jay looked shyly at the two men talking. He then looked over at Johnny. He gave a shy friendly smile to him before looking back at Wade and the other man.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 am

John nodded at Jay before smirking up at Wade, sipping his wine. He knew he was stunning, but he loved more than anything to hear it be said out loud. "So boys..." He said, his voice smooth like silk as always. "What's this little meeting about?" He asked, crossing his gorgeous legs as his finger ran around the rim of his wine glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shakin' Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: