A Family Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This's a slash/het/femslash mafia roleplaying site. Its for OCs (mostly with wrestlers as faces, plus canon names are allowed) whether they have an occupation in the mafia or not, such as prostitution, drugs, money, or anything else in the mafia business.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakin' Hands

Go down 
+9
Carter Lacroix
Casey Johnson
Alex Gray
Angel James
Harris Lacroix
Jay Reso
Allison McCallister
Sheamus
Johnny Nitro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheamus

Sheamus

Shakin' Hands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 am

"Ten years...? Wow." Sheamus said in disbelief. "Of course I do and yeh haven't changed much yerself either."
He looked at Johnny when the man spoke. "Oh right, Wade this is Johnny by the way." Sheamus said and smiled at his new employee.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 am

Wade smiled, nodding a greeting to Johnny before gesturing towards Jay, "Funny. We both seem to have gotten ourselves new employees on the same day. Now, sit, tell me why you wanted this meeting so bad."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am

Jay sipped on some water as he sat quietly and listened to the two men talk.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

John leaned back and glanced at Jay, sipping his wine. "So kid, who had you before Wade?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:53 am

Sheamus sat beside Johnny, smiling at Wade "So we did, what's his name?" He asked, nodding towards Jay. "Why? Well mostly ter see my old friend o' course. I've decided to stay down here for a bit, I even bought meself a nice house." He explained, though 'house' was an understatement of the manor he'd bought.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:56 am

"Jay," smiled Wade. "I found him when I was getting out of the airport. I just got back in the states after a nice trip home. And you bought a house in America? Thinking of expanding the business are we?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 am

Jay looked down and bit his lip softly before answering. "I worked for Grel." He took a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 am

John nodded and sipped his wine. "Grel, he's a bad man. I had him for half a year before I escaped. I've had just about everyone in the city." He scoffed before sighing. "But we do what we gotta do for money I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 am

Sheamus nodded "That's exactly what I plan on doing. I've barely been here a day though, they're still puttin' in all my furniture I bought for the place. Yeh should come 'round and see it when it's done." He said before ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 am

Wade heard what Jay said and offered a silent smile before looking back at Sheamus. "I should. If you need some place to stay before your place gets done, Barrett manor is always open to guests. It's not as regal as the one that I had in England though."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

Jay manged a small smile back at Wade before replying softly to Johnny. "I've been with Grel for three years before him i wasn't in this life. I was just out of highschool when he got me."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 am

John nodded. "Highschool, huh? Older than I was." he chuckled quietly and took another sip of his wine. He'd started out young, and not by choice. He started when he was 14. He wished he had a life but... This was his only option So he'd make it work, like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 am

"It's not? Well that's no good." Sheamus joked, smiling at Wade. "Thank you, I kinda assumed they'd be done with it by now, but aparrently the guys doing it ain't capable of working fast enough." He looked over at Johnny. "Yeh don't mind if we stay at Wade's for a bit do yeh?"
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 am

Wade smiled and nodded kindly, "That's no problem with me. You just have to remember that some of the boys still like to joke. Like Justin and Heath." he knew that his three best friends could tease each other unmercilessly. Looking at Jay he smiled, "Do you want to sleep at my house for the first night?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 am

Jay sipped his water not sure want he should do. "If its ok sir." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 am

John shrugged. "Fine with me. So long as I get a good room. But if you boys play jokes on me, I swear to G-d I will castrate them, slowly." He hissed, giving Wade a look before he went back to sipping his wine.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 am

"They still do that do they? I thought that they would've gotten over that by now." Sheamus laughed. "And don't worry Johnny. I'll make sure they leave yeh alone, ok?" He looked at Wade, giving him a look that suggested he made sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:21 am

Wade nodded at Johnny, "Shea here gets special treatment. But I don't think we have to worry. The boys haven't bought ketchup and mayonaise in a while," Wade laughed remembering when his best friend and right hand man had decided to paint a "portrait" of the man using those condiments.

He looked over at Jay, "Call me Wade. And it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 am

Jay nodded slowly. "O-Ok." He looked over at Johnny again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:43 am

John nodded and finished off his wine. He glanced at Jay before bcd at Wade. "When do we move in? I'm like... living in a hotel right now." He grumbled. He was living in a pretty damn nice hotel. But he couldn't stay forever.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 am

"Right, we'll have to get yeh things from the hotel then won't we? Wade you'll have ta gimme the address for yeh place so we can go get Johnny's things first, ok?" Sheamus said.
Back to top Go down
Harris Lacroix

Harris Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 am

Wade smiled at how innocent Jay seemed before looking back at Sheamus. He wrote his address down and tucked it into his old friends shirt pocket, making note that he smelled like pomegranets. Something that reminded Wade of when they had been younger and something that Wade had to force down in his memory before something else came up.

"There, my address," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 am

Jay got up when they had finished dinner and followed Wade from the restarant and to his limo.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Nitro

Johnny Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 am

John go tup as well and walked with Sheamus out of the restaurant. They went to the Hilton where John was staying. he got his rings before returning to the car, throwing his bags in the backseat. "Let's go." He said when he got in.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus

Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"Yeh sure you've got everything?" Sheamus asked, barely looking up at Johnny as he put his stuff in the car. He was distracted, still thinking about the meeting at the restraunt; holding the piece of paper Wade had given him with the address to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakin' Hands   Shakin' Hands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakin' Hands
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Family Business :: In Work :: The Streets-
Jump to: